- London Bridge attack inquests: US tourist 'flatlined twice' after being stabbed - BBC News21 May 2019, 12:20 pm
London Bridge attack inquests: US tourist 'flatlined twice' after being stabbed BBC NewsAn American tourist who was stabbed in the head, face and back in the London Bridge attack has paid tribute to those who saved him after "flatlining twice".
- PlayStation 5 tech demo footage surfaces at investor conference - Eurogamer.net21 May 2019, 12:06 pm
PlayStation 5 tech demo footage surfaces at investor conference Eurogamer.netHere's a Glimpse at How PS4 Pro Compares to PS5 Push SquareSony Shows Off PS5 Loading Times Kotaku UKMany at Xbox, PlayStation teams "blindsided" by Microsoft and Sony's secretive cloud deal Eurogamer.netPS5 Backwards Compatibility Will Play a Key Role in Transitioning PS4 Players to Next-Gen, Says Sony Push SquareView full coverage on Google News
- Contaminated blood inquiry to hear from NI families - BBC News21 May 2019, 11:52 am
Contaminated blood inquiry to hear from NI families BBC NewsA man who was infected by contaminated blood has told a public inquiry of a life of fear, paranoia and anger. Hearings into what has been called "the worst ...
- Laptop riddled with world's most dangerous malware goes up for auction - Metro.co.uk21 May 2019, 11:26 am
Laptop riddled with world's most dangerous malware goes up for auction Metro.co.ukA laptop riddled with some of the most dangerous viruses and malware known to man has been put up for auction. From the outside, there's nothing particularly ...
- 9 questions that Game of Thrones left unanswered after the series finale - DigitalSpy.com21 May 2019, 11:12 am
9 questions that Game of Thrones left unanswered after the series finale DigitalSpy.comGame of Thrones: George RR Martin hints at ending for his books after TV finale Sky NewsGame of Thrones recap: season eight episode six – The Iron Throne The GuardianGame of Thrones season 8 finale: Arya Stark for MAJOR spin-off? Star drops hint ExpressWas the Game of Thrones finale the cheesiest ending in TV history? The GuardianView full coverage on Google News
- Jamie Oliver restaurant chains collapse - BBC News21 May 2019, 11:03 am
Jamie Oliver restaurant chains collapse BBC NewsJamie Oliver's restaurants crash leaving 1,300 jobs at risk Sky NewsJamie Oliver call in administrators at Jamie's Italian Oxford MailJamie Oliver restaurant empire collapses, risking 1,000 jobs The GuardianJames O'Brien's Reaction To Jamie Oliver Chain Going Into Administration LBCView full coverage on Google News
- Iran: President Rouhani seeks new powers to counter US 'threat' - The Times21 May 2019, 11:00 am
Iran: President Rouhani seeks new powers to counter US 'threat' The TimesIran’s nuclear production QUADRUPLES as tensions with the US reach breaking point The SunTrump's 'genocidal taunts' will not end Iran - Zarif BBC NewsTo defuse this crisis the US must start talking to Iran The GuardianA war with Iran would be the mother of all quagmires The Washington PostView full coverage on Google News
- Sources: Pogba to be offered captaincy at United - ESPN.co.uk21 May 2019, 10:57 am
Sources: Pogba to be offered captaincy at United ESPN.co.ukEd Woodward fires WARNING to Ole Gunnar Solskjaer over Man Utd transfer plans Daily StarOle Gunnar Solskjaer stuns Manchester United players in training Manchester Evening NewsOle Gunnar Solskjaer sets Manchester United squad deadline as he threatens mass overhaul Metro.co.ukMan Utd make £138m Paul Pogba transfer decision - Daily Star Daily StarView full coverage on Google News
- Arsenal’s Henrikh Mkhitaryan to miss Europa League final over safety fears - The Guardian21 May 2019, 10:56 am
Arsenal’s Henrikh Mkhitaryan to miss Europa League final over safety fears The GuardianArsenal's Henrikh Mkhitaryan to miss Europa League final against Chelsea BBC SportOne in three Chelsea fans still wants Sarri sacked despite top three finish and Europa League final The SunArsenal director Venkatseham: Every penny earned will be spent by Kroenke Tribal FootballArsenal star Henrikh Mkhitaryan 'hurt' to miss Europa League final over safety fears Sky NewsView full coverage on Google News
- More turmoil for the steel industry, with thousands of jobs at risk - South Wales Argus21 May 2019, 10:22 am
More turmoil for the steel industry, with thousands of jobs at risk South Wales ArgusBritish Steel on brink of administration, putting 5,000 jobs at risk The GuardianBritish Steel on verge of administration BBC NewsBritish Steel should not be propped up by the taxpayer The TimesBritish Steel on the brink with thousands of jobs at risk Financial TimesView full coverage on Google NewsFOX Sports Content Feed
- Lille goalkeeper Mike Maignan earns France call-up21 May 2019, 1:33 pm
Lille goalkeeper Mike Maignan earns France call-up
- “I am proud that NASCAR didn’t do anything to those two drivers”21 May 2019, 1:29 pm
"NASCAR Race Hub's" Larry McReynolds and Regan Smith react to no punishment for Clint Bowyer and Ryan Newman.
- What sparked the fight between Clint Bowyer and Ryan Newman?21 May 2019, 1:24 pm
"NASCAR Race Hub's" Larry McReynolds and Regan Smith weigh in on what started the incident between Clint Bowyer and Ryan Newman at the All-Star Race.
- Alexi Lalas says it's ridiculous to write off Bruce Arena as too old for MLS21 May 2019, 1:00 pm
Alexi Lalas and David Mosse examine Bruce Arena's return to Major League Soccer on the State of the Union Podcast.
- Nick Wright and Cris Carter react to Golden State heading to their 5th straight NBA Finals21 May 2019, 12:45 pm
Golden State sweeps the Portland Trail Blazers to make their fifth straight NBA Finals appearance. Nick Wright and Cris Carter share their thoughts on this impressive feat.
- Top-seeded Barty withdraws from French Open warm-up event21 May 2019, 12:19 pm
Top-seeded Ashleigh Barty has withdrawn from the Internationaux de Strasbourg clay-court tournament because of a right arm injury
- Tottenham bans 3 fans for selling Champions League tickets21 May 2019, 11:17 am
Champions League finalist Tottenham says it banned three season-ticket holders who offered to sell their match seats online for a profit
- Arsenal to leave Mkhitaryan at home for Europa League final21 May 2019, 11:01 am
Arsenal to leave Mkhitaryan at home for Europa League final
- Borussia Dortmund signs Nico Schulz from Hoffenheim21 May 2019, 10:44 am
Borussia Dortmund has signed Germany defender Nico Schulz from Bundesliga rival Hoffenheim
- Attorneys: Ohio State needs to reveal who knew about abuse21 May 2019, 10:25 am
Attorneys: Ohio State needs to reveal who knew about abuseGet the latest Soccer football results, fixtures and exclusive video highlights from Yahoo Sports including live scores, match stats and team news.
- International football's concussion protocols 'are the worst in the world'21 May 2019, 12:40 pm
In 2002, at just 59, former British footballer Jeff Astle choked to death. He'd been diagnosed with early onset Alzheimer's disease before his death. But 12 years later, Dr. Willie Stewart, a neurosurgeon, concluded that Astle had actually been suffering from the degenerative brain disease, chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE) from repeatedly heading footballs. "Unless you've seen it and lived it, it's so difficult to try and describe it," Dawn Astle told CNN Sport, as she remembered looking after her father Jeff and coping with his deteriorating health. "It was just the most brutal, brutal thing I've ever seen in my life." 'Horrific' Back in 2002, January 19 was supposed to be a day of celebration
- Giroud signs new one-year deal at Chelsea21 May 2019, 11:56 am
Olivier Giroud has signed a new one-year deal at Chelsea amid the club's transfer embargo.
- Montpellier star Andy Delort eager to 'give everything' for Algeria21 May 2019, 11:46 am
Montpellier forward Andy Delort believes he will be happiest if he gets the chance to wear Algeria's jersey at the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations (Afcon) in Egypt next month. Three weeks ago, the ex-France youth international revealed his intention to play for the North African country ahead of their 18th appearance on the Afcon stage. According to several reports, Delort has received his Algerian passport and is available for selection for the Desert Foxes' campaign in Egypt.
- Transfer Profile - Alexis Sanchez21 May 2019, 11:24 am
A closer look at Manchester United forward Alexis Sanchez who is rumoured to be leaving the club this summer.
- Chelsea vs Arsenal, Europa League final: Gunners fans 'heartbroken' over Baku ticketing and travel issues21 May 2019, 6:56 am
Arsenal fans have been left "heartbroken" at not being able to travel to Baku to watch their team play Chelsea in the Europa League final, according to managing director Vinai Venkatesham. Since the two London clubs qualified, concerns have been raised over the showpiece event being hosted in Azerbaijan's capital on May 29. Both Arsenal and Chelsea expressed disappointment at an allocation of around 6,000 tickets each for the Olympic Stadium, which can hold a capacity of some 69,870.
- Exploring the real science behind tackle football's risks21 May 2019, 3:58 am
New book and an international group of neurologists say hype about the dangers of tackle football has gone beyond the real science
- Bologna draws 3-3 at Lazio to secure Serie A safety21 May 2019, 2:11 am
Bologna secured Serie A football for another season after drawing at Lazio 3-3 in a thriller on Monday. Bologna moved four points clear of the relegation zone with one match remaining. Lazio was still celebrating winning the Italian Cup midweek and Joaquin Correa fired the capital side in front in the 13th minute.
- Italy could play an important part at Euro 2020 - Mancini21 May 2019, 12:54 am
Roberto Mancini says he's happy with his first year as head coach of the Italian national side, and believes they could play an important part at Euro 2020.
- Lippi hints that Pochettino could be next Juve boss21 May 2019, 12:15 am
Former Juventus head coach Marcello Lippi says the replacement for Massimiliano Allegri could be announced following the conclusion of the season - hinting that Tottenham's Mauricio Pochettino could take over after the UEFA Champions League final.
- City parade historic treble in Manchester20 May 2019, 10:43 pm
Manchester City have been parading through the city with their season's trophy collection from both the men' and women's teams.Read about football news including transfers, results and headlines. Sign up for MailOnline newsletters to get breaking news delivered to your inbox.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer 'will offer Paul Pogba Manchester United captaincy'21 May 2019, 1:52 pm
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer is reportedly willing to offer Paul Pogba the Manchester United captaincy in a bit to convince the Frenchman to stay at Old Trafford.
- Arsenal train in the sun as countdown continues to Europa League final21 May 2019, 1:49 pm
Despite the disruption caused by the news Henrikh Mkhitaryan will not be travelling to Baku, Arsenal looked to stay on course in their preparations for the Europa League final.
- Despite dominating in La Liga, Lionel Messi would NOT have been as dominant in the Premier League21 May 2019, 1:49 pm
While he was in a league of his own this season in Spain, Messi would not have enjoyed such dominance over his peers had he been playing in the Premier League, it has been revealed.
- Man United's legendary kit man Albert Morgan on club's famous Treble triumph21 May 2019, 1:48 pm
CHRIS WHEELER: When United left Albert Morgan in charge of the trophies at the end of an open-top bus parade through the city to celebrate the Treble in 1999, he did what any kit man probably would do.
- Alexander-Arnold set to be youngest man to start consecutive Champions League finals since Panucci21 May 2019, 1:46 pm
Trent Alexander-Arnold has been electric for Liverpool this season, racking up 15 assists, and is almost guaranteed, if fit, to line up for Jurgen Klopp's team at the Wanda Metropolitano.
- Jurgen Klopp handed boost as Roberto Firmino resumes training with Liverpool squad21 May 2019, 1:46 pm
Roberto Firmino has returned to training with the rest of the Liverpool squad as he continues his rehabilitation from a groin injury. The Reds are in Marbella ahead of the Champions League final.
- Tottenham BAN three fans who tried to sell their Champions League final tickets21 May 2019, 1:45 pm
Tottenham have been allocated 16,000 tickets for the game against Liverpool at Metropolitano Stadium in Madrid on June 1, and some supporters are finding tickets extremely hard to come by.
- Chelsea striker Olivier Giroud signs new one-year deal at Stamford Bridge21 May 2019, 1:44 pm
The 32-year-old has struggled for regular game time in the league, but is the top scorer in the Europa League with 10 goals. Giroud joined Chelsea from Arsenal in January 2018.
- Fans mock Barcelona after club's tweet shows just how much they rely on Lionel Messi's goals 21 May 2019, 1:42 pm
Barcelona's squad would be within their rights to question the club's social media team after a tweet about the side's reliance on Lionel Messi was met with backlash from supporters.
- Man City manager Pep Guardiola sports £66,000 watch for Treble parade21 May 2019, 1:39 pm
Pep Guardiola has kept Manchester City right on time this season, notching up wins like clockwork and going through the gears on their way to a domestic Treble. This is celebrated with a new watch.BBC Sport - Football
- Belgium: Vincent Kompany named in squad for Euro 2020 qualifiers21 May 2019, 12:45 pm
Vincent Kompany is recalled by Belgium for their Euro 2020 qualifiers against Kazakhstan and Scotland.
- Women's World Cup: 'Families not allocated seats together'21 May 2019, 12:34 pm
Fans attending the Women's World Cup in France next month say they have been separated from their children after a ticketing error.
- Arsenal's Henrikh Mkhitaryan to miss Europa League final against Chelsea21 May 2019, 12:17 pm
Arsenal midfielder Henrikh Mkhitaryan will not play in the Europa League final against Chelsea on 29 May.
- Tottenham ban three fans after Champions League final tickets listed on resale site21 May 2019, 12:04 pm
Tottenham hand out "indefinite bans" to three season ticket-holders who tried to sell their Champions League final tickets on a resale website.
- Steve Clarke: Scotland manager 'won't chase down retired players'21 May 2019, 12:00 pm
New Scotland manager Steve Clarke says he will not be "chasing down" players who have retired from international football.
- Premier League players out of contract this summer21 May 2019, 11:34 am
Peter Crouch, Daniel Sturridge and Nacho Monreal are among the Premier League players out of contract, but who else is available on a free this summer?
- Olivier Giroud: Frenchman signs new Chelsea contract21 May 2019, 11:32 am
Chelsea striker Olivier Giroud has signed a new contract with the club.
- Scotland manager Steve Clarke: 'If I was lazy, I'd still be at Chelsea'21 May 2019, 11:19 am
New Scotland manager and former Chelsea coach Steve Clarke says if he "was a lazy person, I'd still be sitting at Chelsea in the assistant manager's seat".
- Line of Duty star Martin Compston backs Steve Clarke for Scotland21 May 2019, 8:53 am
Line of Duty star - and former Greenock Morton trainee - Martin Compston says new Scotland manager Steve Clarke can make himself a legend.
- Pep Guardiola gets lift from Manchester City fan21 May 2019, 8:42 am
Mark Hilton "didn't play it cool" as he got to drive his hero home after the victory parade.Latest TOP news from www.espn.com
- Bills issue O.J.'s No. 32 for first time since 197721 May 2019, 2:43 pm
Senorise Perry is wearing the No. 32 for the Bills, becoming the first player to wear the number since O.J. Simpson last wore the number in 1977.
- Lowe: How Kawhi and the Raptors can compete in a must-win Game 421 May 2019, 2:27 pm
Milwaukee makes it hard to score, but Toronto might have some tricks to try as it attempts to even up the series.
- 'I bet with my heart': How a Blues fan could win 0K21 May 2019, 2:09 pm
Scott Berry bet 0 on the Blues in January at 250-1 to win the Stanley Cup. Now, his ticket could pay off big time.
- Will the Sharks come back and win the Western Conference finals?21 May 2019, 2:09 pm
Our panel debates whether San Jose can come back from another 3-2 deficit, and the players who will have to step up for it to happen again.
- Collins: Giants let me go for 'culture change'21 May 2019, 1:53 pm
Pro Bowl safety Landon Collins says that the Giants let him walk because they were in the midst of a "culture change."
- Gaethje: UFC should remove McGregor from rankings if he doesn't fight21 May 2019, 1:24 pm
Justin Gaethje is ready to get back into the Octagon, but he cannot do that until the UFC gives him an opponent. He sits down with ESPN to talk about what's ahead at lightweight.
- Why PECOTA projections were so wrong about the Cubs21 May 2019, 1:19 pm
Remember the preseason formula that put Chicago at the bottom of the NL Central? Two months into the season, it looks like the Cubs are having the last laugh.
- Offseason agendas: Barnwell's to-do lists for all 16 AFC teams21 May 2019, 1:13 pm
Tom Brady needs a new contract. Jadeveon Clowney and Chris Harris Jr. could be on the market. Here is what's on the docket for the AFC.
- Peak Stephen Curry was unleashed in the Western Conference finals21 May 2019, 8:13 am
The Warriors swept their way to a fifth straight NBA Finals. The best series of Curry's career got them there.
- Passan: Why the Mets are a mess -- again21 May 2019, 7:18 am
The Mets keep doing Mets things, with another season in danger of going down the drain. As always, the problems start at the very top.
- Sport24.co.za | France squad for Bolivia friendly, Euro qualifiers21 May 2019, 1:52 pm
France coach Didier Deschamps has his squad for a friendly against Bolivia and Euro 2020 matches against Turkey and Andorra.
- Sport24.co.za | Azerbaijan: Mkhitaryan 'can play' in Europa League final21 May 2019, 1:37 pm
Azerbaijani authorities issued assurances that Arsenal's Armenian midfielder Henrikh Mkhitaryan can play in the Europa League final.
- Sport24.co.za | Spurs ban fans for trying to sell Champions League final tickets21 May 2019, 1:07 pm
Tottenham have given "indefinite" bans to three fans who tried to sell their tickets for the Champions League final against Liverpool.
- Sport24.co.za | Baxter names Bafana squad for AFCON 201921 May 2019, 1:02 pm
Bafana Bafana coach Stuart Baxter has announced his provisional 30-man squad for the upcoming 2019 Africa Cup of Nations.
- Sport24.co.za | SuperSport's Mokoena set for French trial21 May 2019, 12:52 pm
SuperSport United CEO Stan Matthews has revealed that midfielder Teboho Mokoena will soon jet off to France for a trial with an unnamed club.
- Sport24.co.za | Gotze recounts Klopp hair transplant story21 May 2019, 12:34 pm
Midfielder Mario Gotze has labelled Jurgen Klopp the most 'naturally funny' manager in world football.
- Sport24.co.za | Mkhitaryan to miss Europa League final over safety fears21 May 2019, 12:25 pm
Arsenal's Armenian midfielder Henrikh Mkhitaryan will miss the Europa League final against Chelsea in Baku amid fears over his safety.
- Sport24.co.za | Chelsea line up Lampard as potential Sarri replacement21 May 2019, 12:20 pm
Frank Lampard is reportedly being lined up as a potential replacement for Maurizio Sarri, who is being linked with the vacant post at Serie A giants Juventus.
- Sport24.co.za | No room for sentiment as Giroud gears up to face Arsenal21 May 2019, 12:00 pm
Olivier Giroud is relishing the prospect of beating his old Arsenal team-mates when he lines up for Chelsea in the Europa League final in Baku on May 29.
- Sport24.co.za | Musonda would listen to Chiefs offer21 May 2019, 11:56 am
Black Leopards striker Mwape Musonda has commented on transfer rumours linking him with a move to Kaizer Chiefs, saying he would listen to their offer.