- This RSS feed URL is deprecated15 August 2018, 4:16 pm
This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
- Paul Scholes gives grim Manchester United prediction - Manchester Evening News15 August 2018, 4:02 pm
Manchester Evening NewsPaul Scholes gives grim Manchester United predictionManchester Evening NewsPaul Scholes says Manchester United are languishing behind Manchester City and Liverpool and does not believe Jose Mourinho's side will challenge for the Premier League title this season. City stormed to a record 100 league points in the last campaign ...Man Utd News: Godin deal revelation, Pogba 'better at' Man City, Scholes fears LiverpoolDaily StarMan Utd legend makes gloomy prediction for Mourinho this seasonTeamtalk.comUnited lack quality to challenge Manchester City for Premier League title: ScholesDeccan ChronicleGoal.com -Metro -Mirror.co.uk -Mirror.co.ukall 94 news articles »
- Kevin De Bruyne could be out for up to three months with knee injury - The Times15 August 2018, 4:01 pm
The TimesKevin De Bruyne could be out for up to three months with knee injuryThe TimesManchester City have suffered the first significant setback in their bid to retain the Premier League title after Kevin De Bruyne suffered knee ligament damage that could keep him out for up to three months. It is understood that De Bruyne tore the ...Kevin de Bruyne: Man City midfielder suffers knee injury in trainingBBC SportThe games injured Manchester City star Kevin De Bruyne could miss including Liverpool and TottenhamMetroKevin De Bruyne: Belgian football expert confirms huge Man City injury blowExpress.co.ukManchester Evening News -Telegraph.co.uk -The Sun -Mirror.co.ukall 215 news articles »
- Maribor vs Rangers: TV channel, live stream, squad news & preview - Goal.com15 August 2018, 3:13 pm
Goal.comMaribor vs Rangers: TV channel, live stream, squad news & previewGoal.comThe Scottish side put themselves into a strong position by winning convincingly at Ibrox Stadium in the first leg. Rangers will hope to finish the job and take a step closer to the Europa League group stage when they face Maribor in Slovenia on Thursday.Rangers receive triple boost ahead of Europa League clash as trio passed fitBelfast TelegraphSteven Gerrard greets fans as Rangers fly out to Slovenia for Europa League qualifying clash against MariborDaily MailRyan Jack in Rangers squad as Steven Gerrard's side head out to Slovenia for Europa League crunchScottish Daily RecordThe Scottish Sunall 35 news articles »
- Zaha's new contract completes Palace jigsaw, says chairman Parish - Belfast Telegraph15 August 2018, 2:31 pm
Belfast TelegraphZaha's new contract completes Palace jigsaw, says chairman ParishBelfast TelegraphCrystal Palace chairman Steve Parish considers Wilfried Zaha signing a new contract the “final piece of the jigsaw” in the club's hopes for a successful season. The forward was linked with a departure throughout a summer in which Yohan Cabaye left for ...Wilf or without you – how Crystal Palace fare when Zaha is in the teamEurosport.co.uk'South London and proud': Wilfried Zaha signs new five-year Crystal Palace deal worth £130000 per week as club ...Daily MailZaha Commits to Palace With New Contract - News - Crystal Palace FCCrystal Palaceall 240 news articles »
- Tottenham in talks over October 28 clash with Manchester City - Belfast Telegraph15 August 2018, 2:28 pm
Belfast TelegraphTottenham in talks over October 28 clash with Manchester CityBelfast TelegraphTottenham remain in talks with the Premier League over their game with Manchester City on October 28 as the delay to their new stadium continues to cause them problems. Spurs were hoping the £750million arena would be ready in September, but the club ...Tottenham stadium update: Twickenham out of contention leaving Spurs without a venue for Manchester City gameThe IndependentHugo Lloris warns that Tottenham cannot afford another slow start to the Premier League seasonEvening StandardPremier League news and gossip: Spurs stadium, Arsenal Fan TV, Sergio RamosThe Week UKManchester Evening News -Football365.com -The Sun -Mirror.co.ukall 89 news articles »
- CPS defends handling of case against cricketer Ben Stokes - The Guardian15 August 2018, 2:00 pm
The GuardianCPS defends handling of case against cricketer Ben StokesThe GuardianProsecution criticised for trying to add assault charge to indictment in trial in which Stokes was cleared. Owen Bowcott Legal affairs correspondent. @owenbowcott. Wed 15 Aug 2018 10.00 EDT Last modified on Wed 15 Aug 2018 10.49 EDT. Share on ...Sam Curran should be axed for Ben Stokes in toughest call of allThe TimesBen Stokes big debate: Should all-rounder play in third India Test? Mirror Sport writers have their sayMirror.co.ukBen Stokes return places ECB's disciplinary commission under pressure with no end in sight over investigationThe IndependentDaily Echo -SkySports -Evening Standard -The Northern Echoall 294 news articles »
- Marcelo Bielsa's take on another Leeds United win - every word he said after Bolton Wanderers - Leeds Live15 August 2018, 1:53 pm
Leeds LiveMarcelo Bielsa's take on another Leeds United win - every word he said after Bolton WanderersLeeds LiveLeeds United sealed their passage into the second round of the League Cup with a hard fought 2-1 win over Bolton Wanderers. Marcelo Bielsa made eight changes to the XI that has won both of their opening two games, including handing six full debuts to ...LEEDS UNITED: Coach Bielsa impressed by cup winBradford Telegraph and ArgusThe last word from Leeds United v Bolton WanderersYorkshire Evening PostMARC ILES' BIG MATCH VERDICT: Leeds United 2-1 Bolton WanderersThe Bolton Newsall 215 news articles »
- Bristol Rovers accidentally airs Babestation at half-time in clubhouse to group of fans - Evening Standard15 August 2018, 11:43 am
Evening StandardBristol Rovers accidentally airs Babestation at half-time in clubhouse to group of fansEvening StandardEnter your email address Please enter an email address Email address is invalid Fill out this field Email address is invalid Email cannot be used. Try another. or register with your social account. I would like to receive lunchtime headlines Monday ...Bristol City and Bristol Rovers exchange social media blows after Gas' Babestation incidentBristol LiveInvestigation after Babestation appears on TV screens at half time during Bristol Rovers matchGloucestershire LiveFootball fans' Babestation surprise at Bristol Rovers matchBBC NewsScottish Daily Record -LADbibleall 52 news articles »
- Euro Paper Talk: Zinedine Zidane hopes to succeed Jose Mourinho at Manchester United - SkySports15 August 2018, 10:43 am
SkySportsEuro Paper Talk: Zinedine Zidane hopes to succeed Jose Mourinho at Manchester UnitedSkySportsThe transfer window may have closed in the Premier League, but the rumour mills continues to churn across the continent with clubs in Spain, Italy, Germany and France still able to buy players. Our friends at Football Whispers have scoured Europe's ...Fred reveals how Gilberto Silva convinced him to join Manchester UnitedMetroMan Utd news: Fred reveals how Arsenal legend helped him choose Old Trafford over Man CityExpress.co.ukManchester United fans give verdict on Zinedine Zidane rumoursManchester Evening NewsGoal.com -Belfast Telegraph -The Sun -Daily Post North Walesall 397 news articles »FOX Sports Content Feed
- Twins Live Special: Batting practice15 August 2018, 4:10 pm
FOX Sports North goes inside Minnesota Twins batting practice
- Heat announce signing of forward Marcus Lee15 August 2018, 4:03 pm
The Miami Heat announced Wednesday that they have signed forward Marcus Lee. As per club policy, terms of the deal were not disclosed.
- Baseball 101: The art of scoring the game15 August 2018, 4:00 pm
In the newest episode of Baseball 101, FOX Sports Florida's Kelly Saco and Gaby Sanchez break down how to score the game.
- Ohio State wants claims nixed in diving coach sex abuse suit15 August 2018, 3:52 pm
Ohio State wants claims nixed in diving coach sex abuse suit
- Man City midfielder De Bruyne injures knee in training15 August 2018, 3:46 pm
Manchester City says midfielder Kevin De Bruyne injured his right knee during a training session
- Shannon Sharpe can only laugh at Jalen Ramsey’s latest comments15 August 2018, 3:40 pm
Shannon Sharpe talks Jalen Ramsey after his latest comments about Matt Ryan, Dak Prescott and a host of other starting QBs in the NFL.
- Can Washington lead Pac-12 rebound?15 August 2018, 3:40 pm
Can Washington lead Pac-12 rebound?
- AUTO RACING: Auto Racing Glance15 August 2018, 3:37 pm
AUTO RACING: Auto Racing Glance
- Unified Korean women's basketball team wins at Asian Games15 August 2018, 3:33 pm
Three North Korean basketball players were part of a unified Korean women's basketball team that defeated Indonesia 108-40 at the Asian Games
- Hornibrook, Badgers have the weapons to air it out15 August 2018, 3:33 pm
Known for their ground game, quarterback Alex Hornibrook and the Badgers have plenty of potential in the passing game tooGet the latest Soccer football results, fixtures and exclusive video highlights from Yahoo Sports including live scores, match stats and team news.
- FIFA's Ethics Code Calls the Organization's Own Conduct Into Question15 August 2018, 4:03 pm
FIFA recently changed its ethics code, stating that people who "tarnish the reputations of others" must be banned from the game of soccer. For a league that has found themselves in trouble with corruption in the past, how alarming is this new change?
- De Bruyne injures knee in Man City training15 August 2018, 3:34 pm
Kevin De Bruyne, the best player on Manchester City's record-breaking, Premier League title-winning team, suffered a potentially serious injury.
- Depay needed time to rediscover form after Man United - Genesio15 August 2018, 3:13 pm
Lyon head coach Bruno Genesio had nothing but praise for winger Memphis Depay since the Dutchman's move from Manchester United.
- Cech is used to saving goals...not playing out from the back - Wright15 August 2018, 2:01 pm
Ian Wright believes Petr Cech isn't used to having to play out from the back and he will struggle to adapt at Arsenal.
- Stunning Iniesta strike earns point for Kobe15 August 2018, 1:29 pm
Andres Iniesta's delightful equaliser earned Vissel Kobe a 1-1 draw against Sanfrecce Hiroshima in the J League on Wednesday.
- Mourinho is a winner - Blind15 August 2018, 12:05 pm
Daley Blind reflected on his time at Manchester United under Jose Mourinho and said the Portuguese boss is a 'winner.'
- Juve's Perin out to be true heir to Buffon15 August 2018, 12:02 pm
Michael Yokhin The journey has been longer than predicted, but the real adventure for Mattia Perin is about to start. More than seven years after making his Serie A debut, Perin finally has an opportunity to become the true heir to one of the league's greatest, in Gianluigi Buffon. Signed by Juventus from Genoa for €12 million in the summer, the 25-year-old has a chance to live up to the "next Buffon" hype for club and country which has followed him his entire life. Perin's talent was easy to spot early on. He started playing as a goalkeeper despite being the smallest kid in his neighbourhood, but made a lasting impression on many coaches. Nicola Melani, who worked with him at Pistoiese's youth
- Italian soccer giant Juventus switches to an online channel in a bid to grab a global fan base15 August 2018, 11:19 am
Italian soccer club Juventus launched a digital channel, replacing its traditional TV station which has closed after 12 years in the wake of disappointing ratings and high running costs. By taking the content online, the Serie A club wants to offer more opportunities for fans to keep up to date from smartphone, tablet and desktop services as the new soccer season begins. Club members can access the service for 2.99 euros (.50) per month or 14.99 euros annually, while non-members will be charged 3.99 euros per month and 19.99 euros for the year. It's the latest sign from Juventus that it is taking steps to be recognized as a global brand, having also signed star player Cristiano Ronaldo during
- Man City don't need to win UCL15 August 2018, 9:59 am
Reuters Manchester City do not need to win the Champions League to be considered successful as the European competition does not demand the same level of consistency it takes to triumph in the Premier League, midfielder Kevin De Bruyne has said. De Bruyne, 27, has been a key part of City's rise in recent years, with Pep Guardiola's side clinching the league title after a record-breaking run last season to add to their League Cup triumph. The Champions League, however, has eluded City's grasp with the side falling in the semifinals in 2016 and knocked out by Liverpool in the quarterfinals last term. "I don't agree that we have to win the Champions League to be a success. It is a big title to win
- Why do teams play out from the back, why are Man City good at it and why did it not work for Arsenal?15 August 2018, 8:27 am
Arsenal's 2-0 defeat to Manchester City was notable for many things but their determination to play out from the back is of particular note. Unai Emery, the three-time Europa League and one time Ligue 1 winner, has brought pedigree and ideas to Arsenal's post-Arsene Wenger era. "It's the manager's fault," Sam Allardyce, the one-time English Third Division winner, told talkSPORT.Read about football news including transfers, results and headlines. Sign up for MailOnline newsletters to get breaking news delivered to your inbox.
- Real Madrid vs Atletico Madrid: Marco Asensio must take chance to replace Cristiano Ronaldo15 August 2018, 4:07 pm
The BBC is dead long live the BBA… at least until it fails to deliver in a big final, at which time Real Madrid will rush towards the transfer market before it shuts to make a late bid for another forward.
- Queens Park Rangers name Amit Bhatia as new chairman to replace the departed Tony Fernandes15 August 2018, 3:53 pm
Tony Fernandes has stepped down as QPR chairman with Amit Bhatia taking over with. Co-chairman Ruben Gnanalingam Bhatia has also vacated his position at the helm.
- Man City suffer huge blow as Kevin De Bruyne faces three months out after tearing knee ligaments15 August 2018, 3:52 pm
Man City were dealt a significant blow on Wednesday after Kevin De Bruyne suffered a serious knee injury in training. Sportsmail understands De Bruyne has torn a ligament in his right knee.
- Kyle Walker and Benjamin Mendy pump iron as Man City hit the gym15 August 2018, 3:40 pm
Manchester City players were back in business on Wednesday morning as they hit the gym as part of a long day of training at their Etihad Campus headquarters.
- Barcelona director Ariedo Braida claims club will not bid for Manchester United superstar Paul Pogba15 August 2018, 3:22 pm
Paul Pogba will not be moving to Barcelona this summer, according to club director Ariedo Braida — despite Camp Nou president Josep Bartomeu suggesting his interest on Monday.
- Brewster posts incredible photo of him playing FIFA in hospital bed with Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain15 August 2018, 3:22 pm
Rhian Brewster has shared an incredible photo of him and team-mate Chamberlain recovering from their separate injuries in hospital, while also wishing him happy birthday.
- Arsenal boss Unai Emery works with Aubameyang ahead of Chelsea clash15 August 2018, 3:12 pm
Unai Emery and his Arsenal players stepped up their preparations for their clash with Chelsea on Saturday as they look to bounce back from an opening weekend defeat to Manchester City.
- Chelsea's loan army! Blues have already sent out 31 players this summer15 August 2018, 3:07 pm
As has become an annual custom, Chelsea have sent out a small army of youth team and fringe first-team players out on loan for the season ahead. Here's our guide to all 31 of them.
- RFU REJECT idea of hosting Tottenham vs Manchester City at Twickenham15 August 2018, 3:06 pm
The home of English rugby has been mooted as possible venue for the Premier League tie due to construction delays at the new White Hart Lane and the fact Wembley is unavailable on October 28.
- Wilfried Zaha signs new five-year Crystal Palace deal worth £130,000 per week15 August 2018, 3:05 pm
It comes after Palace staved off strong interest from both Tottenham and Chelsea, who couldn't stump up the £70million it would have taken to prise him away from Selhurst Park.BBC Sport - Football
- Kevin de Bruyne: Man City midfielder suffers knee injury in training15 August 2018, 3:42 pm
Manchester City midfielder Kevin de Bruyne is having tests on an injury to his right knee suffered in training on Wednesday.
- Maribor need 'perfect' display to knock out Rangers15 August 2018, 3:40 pm
Maribor striker Jasmin Mesanovic urges team-mates to "show that we are superior" as they bid to overturn Rangers' 3-1 lead on Thursday.
- Shameful silence over Sterling criticism, says Kick It Out boss15 August 2018, 2:38 pm
There has been a "shameful silence" over criticism of Manchester City winger Raheem Sterling, says anti-racism campaigner Lord Herman Ouseley.
- Dele Alli's new goal celebration has got everyone having a go15 August 2018, 1:56 pm
Dele Alli's new goal celebration, unveiled in Spurs' 2-1 win at Newcastle on Saturday, has got everyone trying it - with Jesse Lingard, Olly Murs and a lot of you trying to perfect the pose.
- Kenneth Omeruo: Chelsea's Nigerian defender joins Leganes on loan15 August 2018, 12:43 pm
Nigeria's World Cup defender Kenneth Omeruo joins Spanish side Leganes on a season-long loan from Chelsea.
- How much will Champions League exit cost Celtic - and will they now sell players?15 August 2018, 12:28 pm
After pulling in about £30m in each of the past two seasons, how will Celtic deal with living off relative scraps in the Europa League?
- Sergio Ramos: Jurgen Klopp 'should take care of his own business'15 August 2018, 11:23 am
Real Madrid captain Sergio Ramos says Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp "should take care of his own business" and leave experienced players alone.
- 'Dedryck Boyata let down Celtic and himself' by not playing against AEK - Paul Lambert15 August 2018, 10:57 am
Former Celtic midfielder Paul Lambert says Dedryck Boyata will not be easily forgiven if he refused to play against AEK Athens while fit.
- Wilfried Zaha: Crystal Palace winger signs new five-year deal at Premier League club15 August 2018, 10:24 am
Winger Wilfried Zaha signs a new five-year contract with Premier League club Crystal Palace.
- Wednesday's gossip: Zidane eyes Man Utd job15 August 2018, 9:46 am
Zinedine Zidane wants Man Utd job, Barcelona will not bid for Paul Pogba this summer, Lionel Messi to skip Argentina games, plus more.Latest TOP news from www.espn.com
- Man City's De Bruyne injures knee in training15 August 2018, 4:56 pm
- Osborne: Frost saved Nebraska's sellout streak15 August 2018, 4:45 pm
Tom Osborne thinks Nebraska's hiring of Scott Frost saved the school's streak of 361 home sellouts, saying Frost's arrival as coach has "lifted the mood of the entire state."
- Puerto Rican team riding strength of a hurricane15 August 2018, 4:27 pm
Less than a year after Hurricane Maria ravaged Puerto Rico, Radames Lopez Little League overcame incredible circumstances to earn an improbable trip to Williamsport.
- Ramsey on QBs: Allen 'trash,' Ryan 'overrated'15 August 2018, 3:57 pm
Jalen Ramsey didn't hold back when asked his opinions of the NFL's quarterbacks, telling GQ magazine that Josh Allen is "trash" and Matt Ryan is "overrated."
- Where top rookie QBs stand: Why Sam Darnold is trending up15 August 2018, 3:47 pm
How do the rookies look this preseason? Who's going to start in Week 1? We have updates on all the big names.
- The year of the position-player pitcher by the numbers15 August 2018, 3:18 pm
As infielders, outfielders and backup catchers take the mound in record numbers in major league baseball, here are the stats to know behind the rise.
- Why position players pitching is kind of a fraud15 August 2018, 3:18 pm
The increasingly common sight of some utility guy throwing a perfect inning? It's fun, but it's also kind of a fraud.
- J.D. Martinez vs. everyone else: What makes the Red Sox so good?15 August 2018, 3:07 pm
After one splashy offseason move, the Sox have gone from good to an all-time-great team. We break down how much of the rise can be credited to Boston's new slugger.
- NBA adds 4 teams to 2K League's 2nd season15 August 2018, 2:52 pm
The NBA welcomes franchises owned by the Hawks, Nets, Lakers and Timberwolves to its NBA 2K League ahead of its second season, the league announced Wednesday.
- Ultimate guide to the ACC this season15 August 2018, 2:51 pm
Preseason all-ACC team, players to watch, words from the ACC commissioner and everything you need to know for the start of the season.
- Sport24.co.za | Solinas urges Chiefs fans to stop booing the players15 August 2018, 4:03 pm
Kaizer Chiefs coach Giovanni Solinas has urged Amakhosi fans at the stadiums to support the players instead of booing them during the matches.
- Sport24.co.za | Maboe confident of success at Sundowns15 August 2018, 3:55 pm
Newly signed Mamelodi Sundowns midfielder Lebohang Maboe is confident of having a successful career with the Brazilians.
- Sport24.co.za | Pogba's brother turned down by German 3rd-tier club15 August 2018, 1:47 pm
Mathias Pogba, the brother of Paul Pogba, has been turned down by German minnows Uerdingen because the Guinea international midfielder is too heavy.
- Sport24.co.za | Chiefs fan rioting: Double standards by PSL?15 August 2018, 1:21 pm
Sy Lerman questions the PSL’s failure to punish Kaizer Chiefs after the club pleaded guilty at a Disciplinary Committee following rioting of their fans.
- Sport24.co.za | Blind: Mourinho taught me a lot15 August 2018, 1:18 pm
Daley Blind says he relished his time at Manchester United and believes Ajax could learn from manager Jose Mourinho's approach to games.
- Sport24.co.za | Percy Tau joins Belgian second division side15 August 2018, 1:18 pm
Brighton & Hove Albion confirm that South African attacker Percy Tau has officially joined Belgian second division side Union Saint-Gilloise on loan.
- Sport24.co.za | Ivory Coast star Zaha commits to Crystal Palace15 August 2018, 12:59 pm
Crystal Palace have confirmed that Wilfried Zaha has signed a contract extension which will see the forward remain until the end of the 2022/23 season.
- Sport24.co.za | UCL glory not pivotal to being judged a success - De Bruyne15 August 2018, 12:55 pm
Manchester City don't need to win the Champions League to be judged a success, claims Belgian star Kevin de Bruyne.
- Sport24.co.za | Scholes: I don't see United getting closer to City15 August 2018, 12:55 pm
Former Manchester United midfielder Paul Scholes has slated the Premier League side and believes Liverpool and Manchester City are favourites to lift the title.
- Sport24.co.za | Star Croatian shot-stopper Subasic retires15 August 2018, 12:49 pm
Croatia goalkeeper Danijel Subasic has announced his international retirement one month after starring in the Soccer World Cup final.