- England doctor Phil Riley resigned before Rugby World Cup - BBC Sport21 September 2019, 5:42 am
England doctor Phil Riley resigned before Rugby World Cup BBC SportBen Kay: This is a chance to get momentum and show you are razor-sharp The TimesSix Tigers included for England's Cup opener Leicester TigersEngland name team for opening Rugby World Cup match v Tonga BBC SportPopular England team doctor Phil Riley unexpectedly resigned on eve of World Cup Daily MailView full coverage on Google News
- Ukraine imbroglio confirms Giuliani's as Trump's most off-kilter advocate - The Guardian21 September 2019, 5:00 am
Ukraine imbroglio confirms Giuliani's as Trump's most off-kilter advocate The GuardianTrump slams whistleblower complaint as scandal grows Financial TimesTrump reportedly pressured Ukrainian president to investigate Biden's son 'about eight times' – as it happened The GuardianWatch Team Trump's response to the Ukraine whistleblower crisis closely. It'll tell you what you need to know The IndependentWhat did Trump tell Ukraine’s president? The Washington PostView full coverage on Google News
- Bid to oust Labour's deputy Tom Watson - BBC News21 September 2019, 4:20 am
Bid to oust Labour's deputy Tom Watson BBC NewsJeremy Corbyn crowned the least popular Opposition leader since records began The SunCorbyn allies in bid to scrap Tom Watson's deputy leader post The GuardianEven bankers are starting to think Corbyn might be the safe choice now The GuardianIt is Britain’s historic duty to achieve zero carbon by 2030 – and the Labour Party must take the lead The IndependentView full coverage on Google News
- United States announces military response and Iran sanctions after attacks on Saudi oil facilities - The Telegraph21 September 2019, 3:39 am
United States announces military response and Iran sanctions after attacks on Saudi oil facilities The TelegraphSaudi Arabia oil attacks: US to send troops to Saudi Arabia BBC NewsUS imposes new sanctions on Iran's central bank after drone attacks in Saudi Arabia Sky NewsThe drone attacks in Saudi Arabia have changed the nature of global warfare The IndependentWhy Saudi attacks changed the calculations on regional security Financial TimesView full coverage on Google News
- Harry and Meghan attend wedding of Misha Nonoo along with galaxy of stars - Sky News21 September 2019, 12:28 am
Harry and Meghan attend wedding of Misha Nonoo along with galaxy of stars Sky NewsMeghan Markle, Princess Beatrice and Eugenie arrive at Misha Nonoo's wedding – LIVE UPDATES HELLO!Meghan Markle wedding: Why is Meghan not taking son Archie to Rome? Who is Archie’s nanny? ExpressWho is Mikey Hess? Oil tycoon marrying Misha Nonoo in Rome The SunPrince Harry and Meghan Markle keep low profile at Misha Nonoo's pre-wedding dinner: All the pictures HELLO!View full coverage on Google News
- Laver Cup: Roger Federer and Alexander Zverev win doubles as Team Europe lead 3-1 - BBC Sport20 September 2019, 11:47 pm
Laver Cup: Roger Federer and Alexander Zverev win doubles as Team Europe lead 3-1 BBC SportRafael Nadal admits to wrist injury concern as Europe take command on day one of Laver Cup Tennis365Federer and Zverev put Europe 3-1 ahead in Laver Cup Yahoo SportsSock shocks Fognini to give World first Laver Cup win Eurosport.co.ukHow to give meaning to the Laver Cup: invite women players to join The TimesView full coverage on Google News
- Climate strike: Greta Thunberg's army make their voices heard - The Times20 September 2019, 11:01 pm
Climate strike: Greta Thunberg's army make their voices heard The TimesAcross the globe, millions join biggest climate protest ever The GuardianClimate strike: Thousands protest across UK BBC NewsEditorial: Critics may attack Greta Thunberg, but the data and science on climate change speak for themselves The IndependentGreta Thunberg 'never imagined strikes would take off so quickly' Metro.co.ukView full coverage on Google News
- England’s national parks ‘must do more to protect nature’ - The Guardian20 September 2019, 11:01 pm
England’s national parks ‘must do more to protect nature’ The GuardianNational parks and areas of outstanding natural beauty have not done enough to protect nature or welcome diverse visitors, and extra government funding must ...
- Emmerdale exit for Bernice Blackstock as Samantha Giles quits - digitalspy.com20 September 2019, 10:57 pm
Emmerdale exit for Bernice Blackstock as Samantha Giles quits digitalspy.comSamantha Giles quits Emmerdale after seven years playing Bernice Blackstock The SunEmmerdale spoilers: Samantha Giles quits as Bernice exits the soap Metro.co.ukEmmerdale's Bernice Blackstock leaving soap as actress Samantha Giles confirms exit Mirror OnlineEmmerdale's Samantha Giles confirms shock exit from soap as Bernice Blackstock Daily StarView full coverage on Google News
- Area 51 raid – Just 75 people arrive at military base gates despite thousands flocking to Nevada desert for ‘ - The Sun20 September 2019, 10:29 pm
Area 51 raid – Just 75 people arrive at military base gates despite thousands flocking to Nevada desert for ‘ The SunHundreds of Earthlings descend on Area 51 after internet joke Sky NewsArea 51 raid: people gather near US military base to 'see them aliens' The GuardianArea 51 Naruto run: UFO hunter becomes online sensation as he races behind news presenter Evening StandardArea 51 raid: Is the Facebook event to 'see them aliens' going ahead today? The IndependentView full coverage on Google NewsFOX Sports Content Feed
- Cubs look to break 4-game losing streak against Cardinals21 September 2019, 7:10 am
Chicago is looking to break its four-game losing streak with a win over St. Louis
- Rockies take 3-game skid into matchup with Dodgers21 September 2019, 7:10 am
Colorado will try to break its three-game losing streak when the Rockies take on Los Angeles
- Indians ride 5-game win streak into matchup with Phillies21 September 2019, 7:10 am
Cleveland heads into the matchup against Philadelphia as winners of their last five games
- Rays take on the Red Sox in division matchup21 September 2019, 7:10 am
The Tampa Bay Rays will host division foe Boston
- Georgia hopes strong unity is enough to trouble Wales at RWC21 September 2019, 7:06 am
Georgia will be banking on a unity forged in France to trouble Wales at the Rugby World Cup on Monday
- Eastern Conference-leader New York City FC and FC Dallas square off21 September 2019, 7:05 am
Eastern Conference-leader New York City FC travels to face FC Dallas
- New York hosts Philadelphia after shutout win21 September 2019, 7:05 am
A game after shutting out Portland 2-0, New York plays Philadelphia
- DC United brings 2-game shutout win streak into matchup against Seattle21 September 2019, 7:05 am
DC United heads into a matchup against Seattle after notching two straight shutout wins
- Minnesota United FC takes on Portland following Quintero's 2-goal game21 September 2019, 7:05 am
Minnesota United FC visits Portland after Darwin Quintero scored two goals against Real Salt Lake
- Australia gets rattled, responds to beat Fiji 39-21 at RWC21 September 2019, 7:00 am
Two-time champion Australia avoided the first big upset of the Rugby World Cup when it rallied from 21-12 down early in the second half to beat Fiji 39-21Get the latest Soccer football results, fixtures and exclusive video highlights from Yahoo Sports including live scores, match stats and team news.
- Taylor Kornieck talks two-goal match, advantage of CU's deep roster21 September 2019, 7:22 am
Pac-12 Networks' Thad Anderson interviews Taylor Kornieck, who scored two goals in CU's 4-0 win over Northern Colorado on Thursday. Kornieck also assisted on a goal in her sixth career multi-goal match.
- Utah women's soccer scraps to scoreless draw against Butler21 September 2019, 7:22 am
Pac-12 Networks' Krista Blunk takes us through the action from Utah women's soccer's Friday night draw with Butler in Salt Lake City, UT. The Utes were led by goalkeeper Carly Nelson and her seven saves defensively, including an incredible reaction to deny Butler off a lobbed header. After
- Recap: No. 2 Stanford men's soccer defeats California in conference opener21 September 2019, 7:22 am
Pac-12 Networks' Kevin Danna recaps No. 2 Stanford's 2-1 victory against Cal on Friday in Berkley. Stanford fell behind 1-0 in the opening minutes, but the Cardinal saw a 9-5 shots on goal advantage in this game that helped lead to scores in the 40th and 70th minutes to secure the victory.
- Klopp braces for test from 'exciting' Chelsea young guns21 September 2019, 2:50 am
Jurgen Klopp warned Liverpool on Friday to brace for a fierce fight with the Chelsea youngsters that remind him of the thrilling Borussia Dortmund sides that took Germany and Europe by storm. Klopp, whose Premier League leaders take on Chelsea at Stamford Bridge on Sunday, built a dynamic team in his
- LAFC’s Adama Diomande voluntarily enters MLS’s health program21 September 2019, 2:05 am
Adama Diomande has voluntarily entered MLS's substance abuse and behavioral health program.
- Premier League Preview: Newcastle v. Brighton21 September 2019, 1:33 am
Newcastle and Brighton find themselves near the relegation zone already. Will they be there when May rolls around?
- AC Milan announces internal anti-racism task force20 September 2019, 11:25 pm
AC Milan has announced it will establish an internal task force to address racism in Italian football.
- Mexico cracks down on homophobic slurs in football20 September 2019, 11:15 pm
The Mexican Football Federation (FMF) announced a new crackdown Friday on the homophobic slurs often heard at its matches, warning that the controversial tradition could get the country banned from the 2022 World Cup. Mexican football fans are known for shouting out "Puto!", a homophobic insult
- LAFC forward Adama Diomande enters MLS health program20 September 2019, 11:07 pm
LOS ANGELES (AP) -- Los Angeles FC forward Adama Diomande has entered Major League Soccer's substance abuse and behavioral health program.
- Slow start dooms Southampton again: ‘We lost the game in first half’20 September 2019, 11:03 pm
Southampton have made a habit of starting games slowly, and the losses are beginning to stack up.Read about football news including transfers, results and headlines. Sign up for MailOnline newsletters to get breaking news delivered to your inbox.
- Wilfried Zaha urges his Crystal Palace team-mates to step up 21 September 2019, 12:20 am
Wilfried Zaha has urged his Crystal Palace team-mates to raise their game. Palace have struggled in front of goal and have found the net just three times so far this season.
- Pep Guardiola hails 'incredibly important' Benjamin Mendy after return to action21 September 2019, 12:04 am
Pep Guardiola hailed Benjamin Mendy as an 'incredibly important' player for Manchester City after the defender's return to fitness.
- Jurgen Klopp urges Liverpool to improve results in away games against the top six 20 September 2019, 11:56 pm
Jurgen Klopp has urged his players to pursue perfection and rectify their poor away results against top six opponents by beating Chelsea on Sunday.
- Mauricio Pochettino unsure if his current squad is the strongest he's had at Tottenham20 September 2019, 11:33 pm
Tottenham spent more than £100million on new players this summer - but Mauricio Pochettino is still unsure whether this is the best squad he has had in north London.
- Sheffield United defender Phil Jagielka opens up on leaving Everton and his emotional return20 September 2019, 11:29 pm
INTERVIEW BY DOMINIC KING: Phil Jagielka offers an apology. We are five minutes into a revealing half-hour and he wants to correct a slip of the tongue, caused by two small words.
- Southampton 1-3 Bournemouth: Eddie Howe's men seal first victory at St Mary's20 September 2019, 11:14 pm
DANIEL MATTHEWS AT ST MARY'S: Less than 30 miles separate Southampton and Bournemouth but at St Mary's on Saturday, the shadow of Portsmouth loomed large.
- Frank Lampard could do worse than study Jurgen Klopp's success at Borussia Dortmund 20 September 2019, 10:43 pm
Jurgen Klopp is happy to count himself among the ranks of those captivated by goings on at Chelsea under Frank Lampard. Klopp was once entrusted with a similar mission at Borussia Dortmund.
- Pep Guardiola backs assistant Mikel Arteta to succeed him as Manchester City manager 20 September 2019, 10:37 pm
Pep Guardiola has backed Mikel Arteta to succeed him as Manchester City manager. Arteta was promoted to Guardiola's assistant last year and has been pivotal in City's recent success.
- Premier League let Bury keep rescue money... and Ross Barkley's spot-kick job surprised team-mates20 September 2019, 10:34 pm
MATT HUGHES - AHEAD OF THE GAME: The Premier League will let Bury keep hundreds of thousands of pounds they received in solidarity money to help them pay off creditors.
- Leicester boss Brendan Rodgers prefers Jamie Vardy to Tottenham's Harry Kane20 September 2019, 10:27 pm
Leicester boss Brendan Rodgers insists he would not swap Jamie Vardy for Harry Kane. Arguably the two best English strikers in the Premier League will take to the field at the King Power Stadium.BBC Sport - Football
- Liverpool: Oxlade-Chamberlain jokes about Salah's passing21 September 2019, 7:03 am
Liverpool midfielder Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain pokes fun at boss Jurgen Klopp and team-mate Mohamed Salah in Football Focus' "Finish The Sentence".
- Quiz: Can you name the British scorers of 20 goals in a Premier League season?21 September 2019, 6:04 am
Can you name the 20 British players who have scored 20 or more goals in a Premier League season?
- Saturday's gossip column: Alonso, Gomes, Wenger, Moutinho, Meunier21 September 2019, 5:59 am
Alonso considered as Zidane replacement, Liverpool tracking Dutch striker, Manchester United open Gomes talks, Spurs make transfer pledge, plus more.
- Bournemouth: How far can Eddie Howe take Cherries in the Premier League?20 September 2019, 11:02 pm
Bournemouth moved up to third place in the Premier League table on Friday night but just how far can Eddie Howe take them?
- Bournemouth win at Southampton to go third in Premier League table20 September 2019, 9:18 pm
Bournemouth survive a second-half fightback to secure a first ever victory at Southampton and move into third place in the Premier League.
- AC Milan to launch anti-racism initiative before Inter derby20 September 2019, 7:30 pm
AC Milan will launch an anti-racism task force at this weekend's derby against Inter in response to a number of racist incidents in recent weeks.
- Championship clubs could still pursue breakaway from the EFL20 September 2019, 4:03 pm
Championship clubs may still pursue a breakaway from the Football League - because of unrest over the new TV deal.
- Europa League: Partizan Belgrade cheered on by 22,000 children after ban for racism20 September 2019, 3:27 pm
Sanctioned with a two-match home stadium ban, Partizan Belgrade welcomed 20,000 children for the club's Europa League opener against AZ Alkmaar.
- Emiliano Sala: Footballer's sister calls post-mortem CCTV pair 'evil'20 September 2019, 3:04 pm
Two people have admitted accessing images of footballer Emiliano Sala in a mortuary.
- West Ham: How has Manuel Pellegrini stabilised Premier League club?20 September 2019, 2:58 pm
Under Manuel Pellegrini West Ham are level on points with third-placed Tottenham, a long way from where an unsettled club found themselves in the early weeks of his tenure.Latest TOP news from www.espn.com
- Braves go back-to-back in East, eliminate Giants21 September 2019, 5:56 am
The Atlanta Braves clinched their second straight NL East title as Ronald Acuna Jr. hit his 41st homer in a 6-0 win over San Francisco on Friday that eliminated the Giants from postseason contention in Bruce Bochy's final year as San Francisco manager.
- Why Michigan-Wisconsin is Week 4's biggest game and more21 September 2019, 5:00 am
Notre Dame-Georgia might be the headliner, but here's why Michigan-Wisconsin is actually the most interesting, plus more notes on a big Week 4.
- Inside Georgia's 0 million quest to take down Alabama21 September 2019, 4:58 am
By spending big on facility upgrades, recruiting and coaches, Georgia is making a necessary investment to compete at the top.
- How Singapore mastered Formula One in just 12 years21 September 2019, 4:26 am
An enormous amount of work, time and money goes into putting on the Singapore Grand Prix, but just how valuable is it for the country?
- The physical challenge behind F1 drivers' 'love-hate' relationship with the Singapore GP21 September 2019, 4:22 am
The combination of heat, humidity and a race that regularly runs two hours makes the Singapore Grand Prix the toughest event of the season. But just how much stress do drivers put their bodies through?
- Another QB blow for USC as Slovis takes hard hit21 September 2019, 3:01 am
USC quarterback Kedon Slovis, who was making his third start in relief of JT Daniels, left Friday's game against Utah after taking a big hit on the second play from scrimmage.
- Alonso slugs 50th, now 2 away from Judge's mark21 September 2019, 2:49 am
Mets slugger Pete Alonso is now just two home runs away from tying Aaron Judge's rookie record of 52.
- Why Antonio Brown was released and what happens next21 September 2019, 12:07 am
Brown is under NFL investigation and without a job. Could another team sign him soon? Here's what you need to know.
- Brown out: Pats cut WR amid off-field allegations21 September 2019, 12:06 am
Antonio Brown's brief stint with the Patriots is over, as the team released him Friday. "We feel that it is best to move in a different direction at this time," the Patriots said.
- Report: NCAA set to notify Kansas of violations20 September 2019, 10:46 pm
The NCAA is expected to deliver a notice of allegations to Kansas in relation to recruiting violations involving the school's men's basketball program, according to a Kansas City Star report.
- Sport24.co.za | Klopp braces for test from 'exciting' Chelsea young guns21 September 2019, 5:53 am
Jurgen Klopp warned Liverpool on Friday to brace for a fierce fight with the Chelsea youngsters that remind him of the thrilling Borussia Dortmund sides that took Germany and Europe by storm.
- Sport24.co.za | WRAP | English Premiership21 September 2019, 4:10 am
A comprehensive wrap of all the collated matches, kick-off times, results and match reports for all the weekend's English Premiership matches.
- Sport24.co.za | Bournemouth up to third after sinking Saints21 September 2019, 4:07 am
Bournemouth moved into third place in the Premier League with a 3-1 win against south-coast rivals Southampton on Friday.
- Sport24.co.za | Newcastle boss Bruce ready to unleash Carroll20 September 2019, 3:12 pm
Manager Steve Bruce is ready to unleash "old-fashioned centre-forward" Andy Carroll on the Premier League as the striker attempts to rekindle his career back at Newcastle.
- Sport24.co.za | Guardiola impressed by Mahrez revival20 September 2019, 3:09 pm
Pep Guardiola has backed Riyad Mahrez to be a key man for Manchester City after the Algeria winger's vibrant start to the season.
- Sport24.co.za | Gueye gives edge to PSG as Lyon lie in wait20 September 2019, 3:07 pm
Idrissa Gueye has earned rave reviews for his standout performance in Paris Saint-Germain's Champions League win over Real Madrid
- Sport24.co.za | Barcelona starlet Fati granted Spanish citizenship20 September 2019, 3:06 pm
Barcelona's 16-year-old starlet Ansu Fati has been granted Spanish citizenship, meaning he will be able to represent Spain at international level.
- Sport24.co.za | Transfer ban hasn't affected Chelsea much - Klopp20 September 2019, 1:27 pm
Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp believes Chelsea haven't been too affected by the transfer ban because of the quality of youth players at the club.
- Sport24.co.za | Cape Town City could get Fielies boost20 September 2019, 1:01 pm
Cape Town City could get a much-needed boost ahead of their game against Golden Arrows with defender Taariq Fielies in line for a return from injury.
- Sport24.co.za | Klopp: 'We will go to Chelsea to get a result'20 September 2019, 12:21 pm
Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp admits Chelsea's impressive home record is "not good news" but insists that his team will be targeting nothing less than a win on Sunday.