- National Action: Neo-Nazi terrorist couple who named baby ‘Adolf’ jailed - The Independent18 December 2018, 1:02 pm
National Action: Neo-Nazi terrorist couple who named baby ‘Adolf’ jailed The IndependentNational Action trial: Members of neo-Nazi group jailed BBC NewsUK couple who named baby after Hitler jailed for terror group membership The GuardianNational Action couple who named their baby 'Adolf' are jailed Daily MailNeo-Nazis who named baby after Hitler jailed for terror group membership Sky NewsView full coverage on Google News
- Trump's former national security adviser Michael Flynn to be sentenced - follow live - The Independent18 December 2018, 12:52 pm
Trump's former national security adviser Michael Flynn to be sentenced - follow live The IndependentTrump wishes Michael Flynn 'good luck' before sentencing for lying to FBI The GuardianMueller releases Flynn's fateful FBI interview with infamous agent Peter Strzok Daily MailRobert Mueller releases memo summarizing FBI's interview with Michael Flynn CNNTrump's Former Adviser Michael Flynn To Be Sentenced For Lying To FBI NDTV NewsView full coverage on Google News
- Gently stroking babies 'provides pain relief' - BBC News18 December 2018, 11:53 am
Gently stroking babies 'provides pain relief' BBC NewsGently stroking a baby reduces activity in their brain associated with painful experiences, a study has found. The study, by University of Oxford and Liverpool ...View full coverage on Google News
- ITV Good Morning Britain: Piers Morgan makes SHOCK announcement ‘It’s official’ - Express18 December 2018, 11:23 am
ITV Good Morning Britain: Piers Morgan makes SHOCK announcement ‘It’s official’ ExpressGOOD MORNING BRITAIN host Piers Morgan made a shock announcement earlier today leaving viewers stunned. He revealed the “official” news on his Twitter ...View full coverage on Google News
- Brendan Cole praises Kevin Clifton's tense Craig encounter in final - DigitalSpy.com18 December 2018, 11:16 am
Brendan Cole praises Kevin Clifton's tense Craig encounter in final DigitalSpy.comKevin Clifton’s been married three times, hit by Strictly Curse twice and admits he’s ‘not easy’ to live with The SunITV This Morning: Ruth Langsford leaves Kevin Clifton red-faced after Strictly win ExpressKaren Clifton reveals dramatic change following end of Strictly Come Dancing HELLO! MagazineStrictly's Stacey Dooley and Joe Sugg land joint presenting job DigitalSpy.comView full coverage on Google News
- Almost 700,000 UK homes stuck with slow broadband - The Guardian18 December 2018, 11:09 am
Almost 700,000 UK homes stuck with slow broadband The GuardianOfcom Consult on UK Mobile Spectrum Sharing and 5G Auctions ISPreview.co.ukOfcom to fight mobile blackspots as half of rural areas still have 'patchy' reception Telegraph.co.ukView full coverage on Google News
- Battlefield 5 reverses TTK change that turned players into bullet sponges - Eurogamer.net18 December 2018, 10:39 am
Battlefield 5 reverses TTK change that turned players into bullet sponges Eurogamer.netBattlefield V forced to change back TTK settings after fan revolt MetroBattlefield 5: DICE Talks Controversial Time-To-Kill Changes [Update] GameSpotBattlefield 5 TTK is going back to its launch values VG247Battlefield V rolling back time-to-kill changes Rock Paper ShotgunView full coverage on Google News
- Russian cargo ship runs aground in Cornwall - BBC News18 December 2018, 10:21 am
Russian cargo ship runs aground in Cornwall BBC NewsRussian cargo ship runs aground off Cornwall coast BBC NewsCornwall coastguards try to refloat grounded Russian cargo ship The GuardianRussian cargo ship runs aground off Cornwall beach Sky News16,000 tonne Russian cargo ship runs aground in Falmouth after night of 'horrendous' winds The TelegraphView full coverage on Google News
- Energy shakeup could cut bills by £45 a year - The Guardian18 December 2018, 9:47 am
Energy shakeup could cut bills by £45 a year The GuardianThe energy regulator has provided some relief from rising energy costs by announcing measures that will reduce bills by about £45 a year from 2021.View full coverage on Google News
- Major incident on P&O ferry docked at Cairnryan as multiple lorries topple over - The Scottish Sun18 December 2018, 9:32 am
Major incident on P&O ferry docked at Cairnryan as multiple lorries topple over The Scottish Sun'Major incident' as lorries topple on Larne to Cairnryan ferry BBC NewsCommuters face heavy rain and 65mph gusts Daily MailMajor incident: Lorries overturned on ferry from Northern Ireland docked at Cairnryan Belfast TelegraphP&O ferry emergency: Police declare major incident after 'lorries tip over on deck' Mirror OnlineView full coverage on Google NewsFOX Sports Content Feed
- UEFA investigates alleged offensive chants by Chelsea fans18 December 2018, 12:30 pm
UEFA says it wants a deeper investigation into alleged anti-Semitic chants by Chelsea fans that the club condemned after a Europa League game
- Former VW boss Winterkorn leaves Bayern supervisory board18 December 2018, 12:03 pm
Former VW boss Winterkorn leaves Bayern supervisory board
- Preview: Wild vs. Sharks18 December 2018, 12:00 pm
On Monday, the Minnesota Wild got some good news on the injury front as well as bad news.
- U of Louisville dance team coach, reality TV star terminated18 December 2018, 11:56 am
U of Louisville dance team coach, reality TV star terminated
- FIFA bans African soccer official for taking Bin Hammam cash18 December 2018, 11:16 am
FIFA bans African soccer official for taking Bin Hammam cash
- The Latest: United to hire caretaker; Carrick interim coach18 December 2018, 11:05 am
Michael Carrick is in temporary charge as Manchester United searches for a caretaker manager until the end of the season
- Mendis and Mathews revive Sri Lanka on Day 4 of 1st test18 December 2018, 10:33 am
Mendis, Mathews 100s, 246-run stand lifts Sri Lanka on Day 4 of 1st test against New Zealand
- Austrian skiers go 1-2-3 in final downhill training session18 December 2018, 10:21 am
Ramona Siebenhofer led the third and final training session for a World Cup downhill
- Australia wins 2nd test vs India by 146 runs, series 1-118 December 2018, 10:20 am
Lyon takes a match bag of 8-106 as Australia win by 146 runs
- Jose Mourinho leaves Man United after 2½ years18 December 2018, 9:56 am
Manchester United says Jose Mourinho has left the Premier League club with immediate effectGet the latest Soccer football results, fixtures and exclusive video highlights from Yahoo Sports including live scores, match stats and team news.
- United sacks Mourinho, ending tumultuous tenure18 December 2018, 1:06 pm
Manchester United finally parted ways with Jose Mourinho on Tuesday. The only question is, what tool so long?
- Man Utd boss hails 'match-winner' Greenwood after sensational FA Youth Cup hat-trick18 December 2018, 1:00 pm
Manchester United’s Under-18s head coach Neil Ryan hailed Mason Greenwood a ‘match-winner’ after his stunning hat-trick in the historic FA Youth Cup win over Chelsea on Monday, but insists that the youngster has a long way to go. Greenwood’s treble led United to a 4-3 victory which ends Chelsea’s record-equalling five-year reign as Youth Cup winners, and while his boss was full of praise for the 17-year-old’s impact he was also keen to keep a lid on the hype surrounding the striker.
- BREAKING NEWS: Football: Man United sack Mourinho18 December 2018, 10:23 am
BREAKING NEWS: Football: Man United sack Mourinho
- We wanted to play Copa Lib final in Argentina - Conmebol chairman18 December 2018, 9:18 am
CONMEBOL chairman, Alejandro Dominguez, believes the Copa Libertadores final being moved to Madrid was a result of 'exceptional' circumstances, and should have been remained in South America.
- Mason Greenwood scores hat-trick as Man Utd end Chelsea's five-year hold of FA Youth Cup18 December 2018, 9:12 am
Away from speculation over Jose Mourinho's future with Manchester United and the youth side gave fans some light relief on Monday evening. While Mourinho's long-term role at the club is likely to be determined by whether United qualify for next season's Champions League, their youth set-up caused a third-round surprise by defeating heavyweights Chelsea at Leigh Sports Village. Chelsea have dominated the competition in recent years, winning it five times in a row. They have only failed to reach the final twice in the last 10 years.
- Real Madrid train ahead of Club World Cup semi-final18 December 2018, 1:12 am
Real Madrid conducted their first training session at the Club World Cup in the UAE.
- 5 things... Dortmund on top before winter break18 December 2018, 12:33 am
DORTMUND WILL TOP BUNDESLIGA AT THE HALFWAY STAGE - THEY HAVE GONE ON TO WIN THE LEAGUE EVERY TIME FROM THIS POSITION
- Ligue 1 5 things ... Monaco's worst start in 50 years18 December 2018, 12:32 am
Monaco have made their worst start to a season since 1968-69, when they were relegated.
- UCL last 16 draw reveals blockbuster ties18 December 2018, 12:01 am
The draw for the UEFA Champions League last 16 has pulled out some mouth-watering matchups
- Andy Robertson: Liverpool believe they can stay top after coming through nightmare run of fixtures unscathed17 December 2018, 10:30 pm
Having won them all, Andy Robertson says Jurgen Klopp’s side have made the biggest statement yet of their title credentials. People maybe looked at the fixtures and thought, ‘Everton, it’s a derby, always tough, Bournemouth, always tough, Napoli was a must-win and Man Utd speaks for itself’, and we have come out unscathed,” said Robertson. “We know how good Man City are, we have a bit of a gap that has opened up now (to third), the two of us close to each other but we believe we can stay top but there is a long way to go and we still have to play big games, starting on Friday night and we hopefully move on from there.Read about football news including transfers, results and headlines. Sign up for MailOnline newsletters to get breaking news delivered to your inbox.
- Next Manchester United manager odds after Mourinho sacking18 December 2018, 1:29 pm
The Frenchman is currently out of work following his successful spell at Real Madrid and is currently a 4/1 contender to replace Jose Mourinho on a permanent basis at Old Trafford.
- Manchester United stars arrive for training shortly after Jose Mourinho's sacking18 December 2018, 1:21 pm
Manchester United players have arrived for training on Tuesday morning shortly after Jose Mourinho was sacked as manager and Luke Shaw beamed with delight and gave a thumbs up to the cameras.
- Transfer news LIVE: All the latest deals in the Premier League and Europe18 December 2018, 1:16 pm
The January transfer window is edging closer and Premier League clubs up and down the country are busy collating their list of targets for a busy month. Join Sportsmail for all the latest...
- Jose Mourinho axed by Manchester United - and he'll get £22.5m payout18 December 2018, 1:15 pm
Mourinho was pictured arriving at the training ground at 9am - before being called to a face-to-face meeting with executive vice chairman Ed Woodward where he was told he was fired.
- Jose Mourinho sacking, LIVE: Latest updates as Manchester United start search for next manager18 December 2018, 1:11 pm
Jose Mourinho has been sacked by Manchester United after the club's awful start to the Premier League season. Sportsmail brings you all the latest reaction.
- Jose Mourinho will finally move out of the Lowry after 895 days, costing a staggering £537,00018 December 2018, 1:10 pm
Jose Mourinho lived in Manchester for 895 days after setting up base at the Lowry Hotel on July 6, 2016 but was dismissed the club on Tuesday morning without setting up a permanent base.
- Heard the news, Pep? Guardiola smiles as Manchester City stars get the train to Leicester18 December 2018, 1:05 pm
Pep Guardiola could be seen walking with his players through the station on the same day that his great rival Jose Mourinho was finally dismissed as Manchester United manager.
- Jose Mourinho at Manchester United – a timeline of the special one’s downfall 18 December 2018, 12:53 pm
It feels like a long time coming, but Jose Mourinho has finally been sacked by Manchester United. After a successful first season,he has slowly edged towards the precipice.
- Manchester United sack Jose Mourinho alongside terse club statement18 December 2018, 12:42 pm
Mourinho joined both David Moyes and Louis van Gaal in being axed and having their dismissal announced succinctly. Here, Sportsmail looks at how all three were sacked and their exits announced.
- Man United had 27 years of stability but now they're looking for their FOURTH boss in five years18 December 2018, 12:31 pm
Manchester United are looking for their fourth manager in five years following the decision to sack Jose Mourinho on Tuesday morning.BBC Sport - Football
- Jose Mourinho sacked: Man Utd need to 'reset structure' - Gary Neville18 December 2018, 12:48 pm
Manchester United need to "reset" and "take stock" after the sacking of Jose Mourinho, says former captain Gary Neville.
- Chelsea: Uefa to investigate alleged racist incidents during Vidi game18 December 2018, 12:20 pm
Uefa is to investigate the "alleged racist incidents" during Chelsea's Europa League game at MOL Vidi.
- Jose Mourinho sacked: 'Caption this', 'Do one' and other reaction to the news18 December 2018, 12:16 pm
After Manchester United sacked manager Jose Mourinho, United fans around the world have been sharing their reactions on social media.
- Jose Mourinho: Manchester United sack manager18 December 2018, 11:53 am
Manchester United sack manager Jose Mourinho after no progress despite spending £400m on 11 players.
- Jose Mourinho sacked: Zidane, Simeone, Pochettino? Who could replace the Portuguese?18 December 2018, 10:34 am
Man Utd fans voice their opinions on who they would like to replace Jose Mourinho, with the likes of Zinedine Zidane, Diego Simeone and Mauricio Pochettino all cropping up.
- Michael Robinson: Ex-Liverpool player and TV presenter has cancer18 December 2018, 9:22 am
Former Liverpool striker Michael Robinson, now one of Spain's most recognisable sports broadcasters, has skin cancer.
- Chelsea alleged abuse: Police investigate historic 'assault'18 December 2018, 8:26 am
Police are investigating allegations of an assault on a former Chelsea player.
- Kevin de Bruyne: Man City midfielder insists he was 'not tired' at the start of the season18 December 2018, 7:33 am
Manchester City midfielder Kevin de Bruyne rebuffs manager Pep Guardiola's claims he had started the season "tired".
- Club World Cup: All you need to know about the tournament18 December 2018, 6:51 am
Real Madrid will be looking to win the Club World Cup for the third time in a row in the UAE.
- Kolkata derby: Inside the East Bengal v Mohun Bagan rivalry17 December 2018, 11:47 pm
Fans travel thousands of miles, millions watch on TV and it's been played more times than Liverpool v Everton - welcome to the Kolkata derby.Latest TOP news from www.espn.com
- How good is J.T. Realmuto and who needs him most?18 December 2018, 12:47 pm
As rumors swirl about potential blockbuster deals for Miami's All-Star catcher, we examine how excited you should be if your team is in the Realmuto mix.
- Kings' Joerger: 'No veiled shots' in Doncic praise18 December 2018, 12:07 pm
Kings coach Dave Joerger insisted Monday that his lofty praise of Mavericks rookie Luka Doncic wasn't intended as a slight at his team's front office and declared that Marvin Bagley III was "the right guy for us" to select with the No. 2 overall pick.
- Pogba quickly deletes reaction to Mourinho's sacking18 December 2018, 12:04 pm
Man United's decision to sack Jose Mourinho probably went down well with Paul Pogba, who briefly took to social media to make his thoughts known.
- Mourinho sacked as Man United manager18 December 2018, 12:00 pm
Manchester United have sacked Jose Mourinho after Sunday's defeat at Liverpool left the club 11 points adrift of the Premier League top four.
- Harden on uncalled travel: Won't 'tell on myself'18 December 2018, 6:04 am
A missed travel in the final minute Monday night led to James Harden getting three free throws in a one-possession game -- and eventual Houston win -- but the Rockets superstar wasn't about to "tell on" himself.
- Thunder rout of Bulls punctuated by heated tussle18 December 2018, 6:04 am
A heated squabble between the Thunder and visiting Bulls spilled into the front row of courtside seats in the third quarter before being broken up in time to quell any serious conflict. It resulted in four technicals but no ejections.
- Payton, Brees now No. 2 coach/QB duo in wins18 December 2018, 5:05 am
Sean Payton and Drew Brees won their 117th regular-season game together Monday night, passing Don Shula and Dan Marino for second place among coach/QB combos during the Super Bowl era.
- NFL playoff picture: Saints one win away from clinching top seed18 December 2018, 4:55 am
If the regular season ended right now, here's how the top six teams would look in each conference, plus clinching scenarios.
- The state of the starting pitching market18 December 2018, 4:31 am
A look at who is still available in free agency, who could be involved in a trade, and the teams that could use a rotation upgrade.
- Sources: Georgia QB Fields exploring transfer18 December 2018, 1:53 am
Georgia freshman quarterback Justin Fields is exploring the possibility of transferring to another school, but he hasn't yet told the Bulldogs' coaching staff that he's leaving, sources told ESPN on Monday.
- Sport24.co.za | Manchester United lose patience, sack Jose Mourinho18 December 2018, 12:34 pm
Manchester United have sacked manager Jose Mourinho after their worst start to a season in almost 30 years.
- Sport24.co.za | WATCH: Jose Mourinho's final Manchester United press conference18 December 2018, 12:18 pm
Jose Mourinho's final Manchester United press conference came after his side's 3-1 loss to Liverpool on Sunday.
- Sport24.co.za | The Pogba power-struggle that ended in tears for Mourinho18 December 2018, 12:10 pm
Jose Mourinho reportedly cried when he heard he had not been chosen as the heir to Alex Ferguson's throne at Old Trafford.
- Sport24.co.za | Micho explains why Pirates left out Lorch and Mulenga18 December 2018, 11:31 am
Orlando Pirates coach Milutin Sredojevic says Thembinkosi Lorch and Augustine Mulenga were left out of Saturday's 0-0 draw with African Stars due to fatigue and sickness.
- Sport24.co.za | WATCH: Jacob Zuma puts his hand up for Bafana call-up!18 December 2018, 8:18 am
Former President Jacob Zuma is taking to Twitter like a duck to water, and he has already used the platform to ask for a Banafa Bafana call-up!
- Sport24.co.za | Lloris ready for Tottenham's revenge mission18 December 2018, 8:02 am
Hugo Lloris has warned Arsenal that Tottenham are determined to avenge their recent north London derby despair.
- Sport24.co.za | Andy Robertson - Liverpool's unsung hero18 December 2018, 4:47 am
Craig Taylor argues that left-back Andy Robertson is one of Liverpool's unsung heroes.
- Sport24.co.za | Vermaelen to miss 4 weeks with calf injury17 December 2018, 6:17 pm
Barcelona have confirmed Thomas Vermaelen will be out for around four weeks with a calf injury.
- Sport24.co.za | First away win for 10-man Highlands Park17 December 2018, 6:16 pm
Promoted Highlands Park won away for the first time this season in the Absa Premiership, defeating Bloemfontein Celtic despite having a player red-carded.
- Sport24.co.za | Latest embarrassment leaves Mourinho running out of time17 December 2018, 6:13 pm
Manchester United had not lost to Liverpool in the Premier League for eight games prior to Sunday's defeat and the current chasm between the two sides is 19 league points.