- Burton Albion v Manchester City: Carabao Cup semi-final second leg – live! - The Guardian23 January 2019, 8:22 pm
Burton Albion v Manchester City: Carabao Cup semi-final second leg – live! The GuardianBurton v Man City: The fans ready to enjoy their night despite being 9-0 down BBC SportBurton vs Manchester City LIVE - Latest score and goal updates The IndependentBurton Albion chairman reveals 'phenomenal' £500,000 windfall from League Cup run The TelegraphPep Guardiola has 'earned the right to play whatever team he wants against Burton’ says ex-Man City manager Manchester Evening NewsView full coverage on Google News
- Juan Guaidó: US backs opposition as Venezuela president - BBC News23 January 2019, 7:41 pm
Juan Guaidó: US backs opposition as Venezuela president BBC NewsVenezuela: Trump recognises opposition leader as president The GuardianTrump recognises Maduro rival as Venezuela's leader amid protests Sky NewsWhy the new protests in Venezuela are different The Washington PostVenezuela protests: 'Four dead' as thousands rally against Maduro BBC NewsView full coverage on Google News
- Ministers brace for Brexit delay - with or without an exit agreement - Sky News23 January 2019, 7:14 pm
Ministers brace for Brexit delay - with or without an exit agreement Sky NewsDelaying Brexit worse than no deal, says Liam Fox BBC News‘Cahoots with REMAINIACS!’ BBC's Kuenssberg REVEALS Jeremy Corbyn’s BIGGEST fear ExpressThink another general election is unlikely? Think again | Owen Jones The GuardianWatching Brexit Fall Apart The New York TimesView full coverage on Google News
- Transfer news live: Serie A man flattered by Arsenal links, Man United scouts watch £25m winger - Football.London23 January 2019, 7:07 pm
Transfer news live: Serie A man flattered by Arsenal links, Man United scouts watch £25m winger Football.LondonMaurizio Sarri questions Eden Hazard’s ability to be a leader for Chelsea The GuardianSarri left furious by 'unprofessional' Chelsea player Football365.comPremier League: Arsenal and Man Utd to miss out on top four, says Paul Merson Metro.co.ukPaul Merson makes Premier League prediction: TWO major clubs to miss Champions League spot Daily StarView full coverage on Google News
- Planet crash that made moon left key elements for life on Earth, scientists say - The Guardian23 January 2019, 7:00 pm
Planet crash that made moon left key elements for life on Earth, scientists say The GuardianBig planet smash may have sparked life on Earth WalesOnlineIngredients for life came from another planet when it smashed into Earth and formed the moon, scientists say The IndependentPlanetary collision that formed the moon made life possible on Earth Phys.orgA Collision With Another Planet May Have Seeded Earth With the Ingredients for Life GizmodoView full coverage on Google News
- Astronomers spot meteor strike during super wolf blood moon - Sky News23 January 2019, 6:53 pm
Astronomers spot meteor strike during super wolf blood moon Sky NewsSuper wolf blood moon hit by an asteroid in amazing NASA video | Daily Star Daily StarA meteorite hit the moon during the super blood wolf eclipse and it was epic Metro.co.ukSomething smashed into the blood moon during the lunar eclipse The IndependentA meteorite hit the moon during the Super Blood Wolf Moon eclipse Countryliving (UK)View full coverage on Google News
- Santander CLOSES 140 banks: Is YOUR branch closing? - Express23 January 2019, 6:29 pm
Santander CLOSES 140 banks: Is YOUR branch closing? ExpressSantander to shut 140 branches BBC NewsFind out what the future holds for Santander branches in Burton, Swadlincote and Ashby Derbyshire LiveTeesside escapes axe as Santander announces major UK branch closures Gazette LiveDisappointment voiced as Santander earmarks Nottingham branch for closure Nottinghamshire LiveView full coverage on Google News
- Caroline Flack and AJ Pritchard are all smiles the morning after getting caught kissing at NTA Awards - The Sun23 January 2019, 6:17 pm
Caroline Flack and AJ Pritchard are all smiles the morning after getting caught kissing at NTA Awards The SunNTAs 2019: Caroline Flack and AJ Pritchard caught passionately snogging Mirror OnlineNTAs 2019: Caroline Flack 'spotted kissing Strictly's AJ Pritchard Daily MailCaroline Flack and AJ Pritchard spark romance rumours at NTAs as they are 'spotted cosying up' Evening StandardNeil Jones captures Caroline Flack 'alone' after her 'kiss' with his co-star AJ Pritchard ExpressView full coverage on Google News
- Barclays bosses 'paid Qatar secret fees' - BBC News23 January 2019, 6:11 pm
Barclays bosses 'paid Qatar secret fees' BBC NewsFour top Barclays bankers are accused of secretly raising £11.8bn from Qatar Daily MailEx-Barclays execs 'made secret Qatar payments to avoid bailout', court told City A.M.Former Barclays chief dishonestly misled market, jury told Financial TimesBarclays trial: What lies behind the prosecution? BBC NewsView full coverage on Google News
- Program allows ordinary digital camera to see round corners - The Guardian23 January 2019, 6:01 pm
Program allows ordinary digital camera to see round corners The GuardianSoldiers could see round corners using digital cameras with new technology Telegraph.co.ukScientists Reconstruct an Object by Photographing Its Shadow WIREDView full coverage on Google NewsFOX Sports Content Feed
- Patriots' assistant Brian Flores meets again with Dolphins23 January 2019, 7:48 pm
Patriots' assistant Brian Flores meets again with Dolphins
- Report: NFL excels in racial hiring, but teams must improve23 January 2019, 7:29 pm
Report: NFL excels in racial hiring, but teams must improve
- Royals team awards go to Merrifield, Keller, Mondesi23 January 2019, 7:20 pm
Whit Merrifield, Brad Keller and Adalberto Mondesi are recipients of Kansas City Royals season team awards for the first time in their careers.
- Conley says Grizzlies owner willing to trade him, Gasol23 January 2019, 7:11 pm
Guard Mike Conley says Grizzlies owner has told him, center Marc Gasol that Grizzlies are open to talks for a trade of the NBA's two longest-tenured teammates
- WKC Dog Show: Meet the Non-Sporting Group23 January 2019, 7:03 pm
Jenny Taft has everything you need to know about the non-sporting group at this year's Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show!
- Leslie, No. 8 Wolfpack women stand as last unbeaten D-I team23 January 2019, 6:56 pm
Kiara Leslie and eighth-ranked North Carolina State stand alone as Division I's last unbeaten team
- Today's wide-open offenses emanate from Rams' Greatest Show23 January 2019, 6:44 pm
Today's wide-open offenses emanate from Rams' Greatest Show
- TUNE-IN: LA Angels are Ducks' special guests vs. Blues in final game before break (6:30p, FOX Sports West)23 January 2019, 6:41 pm
Game available on FOX Sports App.
- Russian Olympic Committee rejects prospect of 2020 ban23 January 2019, 6:37 pm
Russian Olympic Committee rejects prospect of 2020 ban
- Comaneci, Joyner-Kersee will be captains at Aurora Games23 January 2019, 6:35 pm
Comaneci, Joyner-Kersee will be captains at Aurora GamesGet the latest Soccer football results, fixtures and exclusive video highlights from Yahoo Sports including live scores, match stats and team news.
- Higuain will bring goals to Chelsea - Sarri23 January 2019, 6:44 pm
Maurizio Sarri is confident Higuain can score goals in the Premier League
- Vandals damage Wake Forest soccer field by doing doughnuts23 January 2019, 6:36 pm
Police are trying to track down whoever damaged the field at Smith Creek Soccer Center in Wake Forest.
- New Marseille signing Balotelli explains problems at Nice23 January 2019, 6:19 pm
Mario Balotelli, who has just signed for Marseille, explained why he left former club Nice.
- Cardiff striker Sala presumed dead as rescuers suspend sea search23 January 2019, 6:07 pm
Hopes all but vanished of finding new Cardiff City striker Emiliano Sala alive as British, French and Channel Islands rescuers on Wednesday suspended a second day of searches after the plane he was flying in disappeared at sea. The Argentine footballer had sent relatives a desperate message shortly before taking off saying the plane looked like it was "going to fall apart". Objects have been found in the water, and police on the British island of Guernsey, which sits off the north coast of France, warned there was little chance of finding him.
- Premier League Club Power Rankings: Week 2323 January 2019, 5:39 pm
Newcastle United — Out of the drop zone after a convincing defeat of Cardiff City, the Magpies don't have much of a chance to build on it. Next up are Man City, Spurs, and Wolves, the latter two away from St. James' Park. By the time Huddersfield Town visits, will the Magpies be with them in the drop zone?
- Wednesday's 60 second transfer round-up23 January 2019, 5:32 pm
Watch for all the latest transfer news in our 60 second round-up!
- Emery gives Monchi ringing endorsement amid Arsenal sporting director links23 January 2019, 3:37 pm
Unai Emery spoke of his admiration for former colleague Monchi amid suggestions Arsenal could look to appoint him as their sporting director. Earlier this week it was confirmed the Gunners' head of recruitment Sven Mislintat will vacate his post next month after a little over a year in the role. According to reports, Arsenal have identified Roma's sporting director Monchi as someone they would like to add to their technical staff.
- Fantasy Hot or Not: Esser unbeatable against Bremen23 January 2019, 2:57 pm
Hannover goalkeeper Michael Esser made 14 saves against Werder Bremen - the most ever in a Bundesliga match.
- Beckham to take stake with 'Class of '92' in Salford City23 January 2019, 2:47 pm
Beckham to take a 10 percent share in non-league club Salford City
- Fernandinho's importance to Man City23 January 2019, 2:04 pm
Man City midfielder Fernandinho plays a vital role for the Premier League champions, linking the defense and the attack and providing irreplaceable influence on a match.Read about football news including transfers, results and headlines. Sign up for MailOnline newsletters to get breaking news delivered to your inbox.
- Burton vs Manchester City LIVE score updates in Carabao Cup semi-final second leg23 January 2019, 7:54 pm
Burton Albion will look to restore some pride in the second leg of their Carabao Cup semi-final against Manchester City as they host the Premier League champions. Follow all the action live here.
- Mario Balotelli completes free transfer to Marseille and vows to put latest controversy behind him23 January 2019, 7:47 pm
Former Liverpool and Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli has completed the latest move in his nomadic career by joining Marseille until the end of the season.
- FA charge Wayne Hennessey after Crystal Palace goalkeeper's 'Nazi salute'23 January 2019, 7:02 pm
Crystal Palace goalkeeper Wayne Hennessey has been charged by the FA for appearing to make a 'Nazi salute'. The FA announced on Wednesday that he has until January 31 to respond.
- Barcelona announce £65m capture of Frenkie de Jong from Ajax23 January 2019, 6:46 pm
The 21-year-old has put pen to paper on a five-year deal at the Nou Camp after interest from a host of top European clubs, including Manchester City and PSG.
- Transfer news LIVE: All the latest deals from the Premier League and around Europe23 January 2019, 6:28 pm
The end of the January transfer window looms large, with clubs now left with just eight days to bring in reinforcements. Follow all of the latest news from across Europe right here.
- Emilano Sala: Is missing Cardiff City footballer on a life raft?23 January 2019, 6:25 pm
David Ibbotson, 60, was at the controls of the privately-owned Piper Malibu aircraft believed to have crashed into the sea near the Channel Island of Alderney on Monday.
- David Beckham buys 10 per cent stake in Salford City23 January 2019, 6:07 pm
The former England captain has bought a 10 per cent stake in the National League club, joining Gary and Phil Neville. Paul Scholes, Ryan Giggs and Nicky Butt as joint owners.
- Arsenal's stars train in sub-zero temperatures ahead of their FA Cup clash with Manchester United23 January 2019, 5:58 pm
There were high-fives all round at Arsenal's training base in St Albans as Unai Emery's players cut animated figures despite the freezing cold temperatures on Wednesday afternoon.
- Manchester United star Jesse Lingard shows off childhood gym with former powerlifter grandad23 January 2019, 5:39 pm
Jesse Lingard has said he would not be playing for Manchester United and England if it wasn't for his weightlifting grandad and Sir Alex Ferguson.
- Fans pay tribute to Arjen Robben's trademark skill as they wish Bayern star a happy birthday23 January 2019, 5:25 pm
Throughout his glittering career, fans have become accustomed to seeing the Dutch veteran cut back onto his left foot from the right wing and curl audacious finishes into the far corner.BBC Sport - Football
- Emiliano Sala: Search for missing footballer's plane postponed23 January 2019, 6:17 pm
Police say a nine-hour search finds no trace of the plane carrying Emiliano Sala and a pilot.
- Frenkie de Jong: Barcelona to sign £65m Ajax and Netherlands midfielder23 January 2019, 5:47 pm
Barcelona confirm the £65m signing of Ajax midfielder Frenkie de Jong, with the deal to go through in the summer.
- David Beckham to become shareholder of National League club Salford23 January 2019, 4:44 pm
Former England captain David Beckham is set to become a new shareholder at National League club Salford City.
- Mario Balotelli completes transfer to Marseille from Nice23 January 2019, 4:24 pm
Former Manchester City and Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli completes a move to Marseille from Nice.
- Krzysztof Piatek: Genoa striker close to £30m move to AC Milan23 January 2019, 2:58 pm
Genoa striker Krzysztof Piatek is close to joining AC Milan for around 35 million euro (£30m).
- Mauricio Pochettino: Tottenham will not change transfer strategy after Kane & Alli injuries23 January 2019, 1:57 pm
Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino says the club will not change their transfer strategy after striker Harry Kane and midfielder Dele Alli were ruled out till early March.
- Gonzalo Higuain: Juventus striker close to completing Chelsea loan move23 January 2019, 1:35 pm
Juventus striker Gonzalo Higuain is "a few hours away" from completing his loan move to Chelsea, says Blues boss Maurizio Sarri.
- F2Tekkz: How winning the Fifa FUT Champions Cup changed his life23 January 2019, 1:12 pm
Four months after enrolling at college, Donovan Hunt's life changed when he won a major Fifa eSports tournament.
- Football in India: The Mumbai girls defying tradition to follow World Cup dreams23 January 2019, 12:01 am
Their football dreams were threatened by convention - and housework - but girls in one Mumbai slum are defying tradition to pursue their dreams.
- Paris St-Germain: French champions fined 100,000 euros for racial profiling22 January 2019, 11:26 pm
Paris St-Germain are fined 100,000 euros (£87,691) by the French football league (LFP) for racially profiling potential young recruits.Latest TOP news from www.espn.com
- Pouncey on Brown: 'We're a band of brothers'23 January 2019, 7:26 pm
From the Pro Bowl, Pittsburgh Steelers center and captain Maurkice Pouncey said he believes the team can work things out with Antonio Brown, while JuJu Smith-Schuster said he doesn't want Brown traded.
- Demetrious Johnson happy for Henry Cejudo, flyweights, focused on new chapter23 January 2019, 7:25 pm
Demetrious Johnson, the longtime UFC flyweight champion, shared his thoughts on last weekend's title fight and provided an update on what's next for him at ONE Championship.
- John Lineker wants bantamweight or featherweight fight as soon as possible23 January 2019, 7:24 pm
Lineker, who missed last week's UFC card due to a minor injury, believes he is healthy enough to fight next month. And he's willing to move up to make it happen.
- Sources: UFC targeting Romero-Costa in April23 January 2019, 7:15 pm
A middleweight bout between Yoel Romero and Paulo Costa is being targeted for April 27, sources have confirmed to ESPN.
- Meek Mill, Jay-Z partner with teams for reform23 January 2019, 7:05 pm
The 76ers, Nets and Patriots are partnering with Meek Mill and Jay-Z to start a new organization advocating for justice reform.
- Day 11 preview: Can Danielle Collins keep her dream run alive?23 January 2019, 6:57 pm
Collins has a big test ahead of her in the semifinals. So does Rafael Nadal. Here are the big stories ahead of Day 11.
- A-Rod: Bonds, Clemens in Hall would help me23 January 2019, 5:41 pm
Alex Rodriguez, who will be eligible for induction into the Hall of Fame in 2022, wants Roger Clemens and Barry Bonds, whose cases are tainted by alleged PED use, to make it in to help his own candidacy.
- The imperfect joys of the Carolina Hurricanes23 January 2019, 4:49 pm
The post-win celebrations have gone viral, but some of the club's perennial problems persist. Here's how the Canes take the next steps to contention.
- NHL trade-asset tiers: Buyer's guide to the deadline23 January 2019, 4:48 pm
We identify the top rentals at all positions and players with term remaining. Plus, a few long-shot wild cards for good measure.
- Sources: Spagnuolo the favorite to be Chiefs DC23 January 2019, 3:59 pm
A day after the Chiefs fired defensive coordinator Bob Sutton, former head coach Steve Spagnuolo has emerged as the favorite to replace Sutton in Kansas City, sources told ESPN's Adam Schefter.
- Sport24.co.za | Sensitive questions posed over missing Sala's contract23 January 2019, 8:06 pm
With little hope of finding Emiliano Sala alive, some in football posed the first sensitive questions over insurance and the fee Cardiff had agreed to pay for the striker.
- Sport24.co.za | Solskjaer has made Man Utd 'very dangerous': Arsenal's Emery23 January 2019, 6:58 pm
Arsenal manager Unai Emery says Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has made Manchester United a much more dangerous team since taking over.
- Sport24.co.za | Palace's Hennessey charged over alleged Nazi salute23 January 2019, 6:57 pm
Crystal Palace goalkeeper Wayne Hennessey has been charged by the Football Association after allegedly making a Nazi salute.
- Sport24.co.za | VAR sparks more controversy across Europe23 January 2019, 6:47 pm
- Sport24.co.za | Bale close to Real return from injury23 January 2019, 6:00 pm
Gareth Bale is close to a return after recovering from a calf strain, according to Real Madrid coach Santiago Solari.
- Sport24.co.za | Barca splash the cash on Ajax's De Jong23 January 2019, 5:58 pm
Barcelona have won the race to sign highly-rated Ajax midfielder Frenkie de Jong.
- Sport24.co.za | Balotelli completes 6-month move to Marseille23 January 2019, 5:36 pm
Marseille have completed the signing of Italy striker Mario Balotelli from their French rivals Nice.
- Sport24.co.za | Fulham's Kamara suspended indefinitely after arrest23 January 2019, 5:21 pm
French striker Aboubakar Kamara has been indefinitely suspended by Fulham after being arrested on suspicion of actual bodily harm.
- Sport24.co.za | Spurs not changing transfer strategy, says Pochettino23 January 2019, 3:44 pm
Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino says they will not change their transfer strategy despite potentially costly injuries to Harry Kane and Dele Alli.
- Sport24.co.za | Sarri demands more from 'individual' Hazard23 January 2019, 3:28 pm
Eden Hazard must deliver more to realise his full potential and help dig Chelsea out of a slump in form, manager Maurizio Sarri said.