- This RSS feed URL is deprecated22 July 2018, 4:14 pm
This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
- Ozil blasts media & sponsors in second Erdogan statement - Goal.com22 July 2018, 3:58 pm
Goal.comOzil blasts media & sponsors in second Erdogan statementGoal.comThe Germany international first made it clear that he was paying homage to his roots, and has now moved to denounce the press and unfaithful partners. Mesut Ozil has released a second statement in response to the criticism both he and Ilkay Gundogan ...Mesut Ozil breaks silence over meeting with Turkish president ErdoganThe IndependentMesut Ozil does not regret photo with Turkey President: 'It was not about politics, it was about respect'Telegraph.co.ukOzil explains controversial Erdogan meetingFourFourTwoNDTVSports.com -Daily Mail -Deutsche Welle -Metroall 27 news articles »
- The Open Sunday LIVE: Updates as Rory McIlroy and Tiger Woods chase Spieth and the leaders at Carnoustie - Belfast Telegraph22 July 2018, 3:07 pm
Belfast TelegraphThe Open Sunday LIVE: Updates as Rory McIlroy and Tiger Woods chase Spieth and the leaders at CarnoustieBelfast TelegraphRory McIlroy is in the chasing pack of a star-studded leaderboard going into the final round of The Open Championship at Carnoustie. Keep up to date with our updates right here. Defending champion Jordan Spieth leads at -9 alongside Kevin Kisner and ...British Open Day FourIrish Times (blog)Winds blow at Carnoustie as Spieth, McIlroy and Woods bid for gloryEurosport.co.ukThe Latest: Leaders near teeing off in British OpenFOXSports.comSB Nation -Express.co.uk -Daily Mail -The Timesall 5,409 news articles »
- Liverpool transfer news: Steven Gerrard signs youngster Ryan Kent for Rangers - The Independent22 July 2018, 2:56 pm
The IndependentLiverpool transfer news: Steven Gerrard signs youngster Ryan Kent for RangersThe IndependentRangers have signed winger Ryan Kent on loan from Liverpool, the Scottish club have announced. The 21-year-old will spend the season at Ibrox, where he will work under former Reds captain Steven Gerrard. He becomes the second Liverpool youngster to ...Rangers sign Liverpool youngster Ryan Kent on loanSports MoleSteven Gerrard has signed yet another Liverpool player on loan for RangersJOE.co.ukall 80 news articles »
- What Aston Villa's takeover means for the future of Jack Grealish, FFP and the transfer window - Birmingham Live22 July 2018, 2:36 pm
Birmingham LiveWhat Aston Villa's takeover means for the future of Jack Grealish, FFP and the transfer windowBirmingham LiveThere is a mixture of excitement and trepidation about the arrival of new sugar daddies to help tidy Aston Villa's financial mess. But even though Nassef Sawiris and Wes Edens are now on board to help rescue Tony Xia, there are limits over what the ...Aston Villa will not sell Jack Grealish cheaply after new investment in clubThe Independent'I blurted out my coffee': Steve Bruce reveals shock when he saw Thierry Henry linked with Aston Villa jobDaily MailAston Villa star Jack Grealish not to be sold on the cheap – Steve Bruceexpressandstar.comMirror.co.uk -HITC -Mirror.co.ukall 99 news articles »
- Liverpool training: 5 things we noticed as Jurgen Klopp oversees open session at the Bank of America Stadium - Mirror.co.uk22 July 2018, 2:34 pm
Mirror.co.ukLiverpool training: 5 things we noticed as Jurgen Klopp oversees open session at the Bank of America StadiumMirror.co.ukJurgen Klopp put his Liverpool team through their paces on Saturday, ahead of their International Champions Cup clash with Borussia Dortmund. The Reds are currently in the United States, and were invited to train at the Bank of America Stadium in front ...Jurgen Klopp & FSG's plan coming to fruition at Liverpool FCThis Is Anfield (blog)Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp defends summer transfers and 'doesn't care' about hypocrisy claimstalkSPORT.comLiverpool manager Jurgen Klopp admits he was wrong about Manchester United's Paul PogbaManchester Evening NewsMetro -Mix 96 -SportsJOE.ie -Tribal Footballall 117 news articles »
- F1: German Grand Prix – live! - The Guardian22 July 2018, 2:24 pm
The GuardianF1: German Grand Prix – live!The GuardianLap 44/67: In commentary, they reckon ultras will be fine, which puts Hamilton in a strong position - if it rains, he'll be set far better than anyone else. But here comes the rain! Facebook Twitter Google plus · 10.10am EDT 10:10. Lap 43/67: And ...Formula 1, German Grand Prix 2018: LIVE results, standings, Hockenheimring lap by lap race latest, what TV channelEvening StandardLewis Hamilton's TANTRUMS: F1 star's most SHOCKING outbursts after GP meltdownDaily StarGerman Grand Prix LIVE: Vettel leads, Hamilton battles up to third but rain threateningExpress.co.ukSkySports -BBC Sport -The Scotsman -Sport24all 604 news articles »
- The Open 2018 live final round score, leaderboard and latest - Telegraph.co.uk22 July 2018, 2:01 pm
Telegraph.co.ukThe Open 2018 live final round score, leaderboard and latestTelegraph.co.ukBut only advances a few feet and is tangled up in the rough. He manages to escape with only a double bogey that leaves him at -7. He flayed it out of the rough then almost bumped and ran it in, hitting the pin from 18ft, but when it's not your hole ...Live: The Open Championship, Final RoundThe42Spieth wary as wind change threatens high dramaIndependent.ieall 17 news articles »
- The three Liverpool players who will be aiming to impress most on United States tour - Liverpool Echo22 July 2018, 1:00 pm
Liverpool EchoThe three Liverpool players who will be aiming to impress most on United States tourLiverpool EchoLiverpool begin their pre-season tour of the United States with a clash against Borussia Dortmund on Sunday night. Jurgen Klopp meets his former club in Charlotte, North Carolina, before big-game clashes with Premier League champions Manchester City ...Christian Pulisic interests Liverpool boss Jurgen KloppSkySportsLiverpool v Borussia Dortmund: Latest Reds team newsLiverpool FCWhat time is Liverpool vs Borussia Dortmund? TV channel, live stream info, team news, odds and moreMirror.co.ukSports Mole -This Is Anfield (blog) -The Sun -Bleacher Reportall 105 news articles »
- Jurgen Klopp Defends Previous Paul Pogba Quotes After Liverpool's Summer Spending Reaches £170m - 90min22 July 2018, 12:56 pm
90minJurgen Klopp Defends Previous Paul Pogba Quotes After Liverpool's Summer Spending Reaches £170m90minLiverpool boss Jurgen Klopp has admitted the transfer market has changed, after comments he made over Paul Pogba's £100m move to Manchester United back in 2016 were brought up. Back then, Klopp slated the expensive move, saying: " If you bring ...and more »FOX Sports Content Feed
- Preview: Marlins eye sweep of Rays in Citrus Series finale22 July 2018, 4:00 pm
The Tampa Bay Rays close out their intrastate series against the Miami Marlins on Sunday afternoon.
- Former Spain playmaker Iniesta makes debut in Japan22 July 2018, 3:05 pm
KOBE, Japan (AP) Andres Iniesta made his debut in Japan on Sunday for Vissel Kobe but his new team went down 3-0 at home to Shonan Bellmare.
- The Latest: Leaders near teeing off in British Open22 July 2018, 3:02 pm
CARNOUSTIE, Scotland (AP) The Latest on the British Open (all times local):
- Trevor Richards takes the mound for Marlins looking for sweep of Rays22 July 2018, 3:00 pm
The Miami Marlins send right-hander Trevor Richards to the mound Sunday afternoon as they close out against Chris Archer and the Tampa Bay Rays.
- Top-seeded Cornet beats Minella in Gstaad clay-court final22 July 2018, 2:40 pm
GSTAAD, Switzerland (AP) Too-seeded Alize Cornet of France won her sixth career title by beating Mandy Minella of Luxembourg 6-4, 7-6 (6) in the Ladies' Championship Gstaad final on Sunday.
- Fans continue to taunt Chris Froome at the Tour de France22 July 2018, 2:20 pm
MILLAU, France (AP) Spectators continue to taunt Chris Froome along the roads of the Tour de France after the four-time champion was cleared of doping.
- Sri Lanka closes in on test sweep against South Africa22 July 2018, 2:02 pm
COLOMBO, Sri Lanka (AP) Sri Lanka is eyeing a big victory as South Africa, needing 490 to win the second cricket test, was reduced to 139 for five in its second innings at stumps on the third day Sunday.
- Preview: Minnesota United vs. Los Angeles FC22 July 2018, 2:00 pm
The Loons try to go for three straight wins when they host LAFC on Sunday at TCF Bank Stadium.
- Spieth tied, Woods lurking on final day of British Open22 July 2018, 1:05 pm
CARNOUSTIE, Scotland (AP) The Latest on the British Open (all times local):
- Preview: Twins at Royals22 July 2018, 1:00 pm
Jake Odorizzi returns to Kansas City to try to salvage a disappointing weekend for the Minnesota Twins.Get the latest Soccer football results, fixtures and exclusive video highlights from Yahoo Sports including live scores, match stats and team news.
- Soccer-Iniesta, Torres make J.League debuts22 July 2018, 2:34 pm
Andres Iniesta and Fernando Torres made their much-anticipated debuts in Japanese soccer on Sunday, but both ended up on the losing side. Iniesta's signing for Vissel Kobe has been met with understandable excitement in Japan and the home crowd were given their first sight of the former Barcelona great when he came on as a second-half substitute against Shonan Bellmare. Iniesta, in his first appearance since Spain’s disappointing World Cup campaign, failed to make an impact, however, as Kobe lost 3-0.
- FC Dallas, Houston play to 1-1 after scoring early goals22 July 2018, 2:07 pm
Matt Hedges put Dallas (11-3-6) ahead 47 seconds into the game with his first goal of the season, converting a header off a cross from Santiago Mosquera. Houston (7-6-6) tied it in the eight on Mauro Manotas’ 10th goal of the season. Houston goalkeeper Joe Willis stuffed Roland Lamah‘s penalty kick at the 61st minute to keep the score knotted.
- Taiwo Awoniyi nears Belgium return as striker misses out on Liverpool's US tour22 July 2018, 12:41 pm
Taiwo Awoniyi was not part of Liverpool travelling squad to the United States, with the striker gearing up for a return to Belgium. The Reds named a 29-man squad for their tour of US as they are set to take part in the International Champions Cup and alongside Danny Ings, the Nigerian striker will miss out on the trip. Goal had reported that the former U17 international had secured his US visa in time to be ready for a pre-season with the Reds, despite the certainty of spending next season away from the Merseyside.
- Patrick Matasi starts as Tusker unveils squad to face Bungoma Super Stars22 July 2018, 11:50 am
Tusker have named a relatively strong squad set to face off with Bungoma Super Stars FC in the FKF Shield round of 16. Patrick Matasi, Boniface Muchiri, Marlon Tangauzi and Jackson Macharia are among the regulars named in the starting squad. Former
- Soccer-China's Chongqing axe head coach Bento22 July 2018, 10:09 am
Former Portugal coach Paulo Bento has been fired from his position at the helm of Chinese Super League (CSL) side Chongqing Lifan, the club announced on Sunday. "From today, Paulo Bento is no longer the coach of Chongqing Lifan," the club said in a statement. Hao Haitao, one of Bento's assistants, has been named interim coach with Chongqing sitting 12th in the 16-team CSL.
- Harambee Starlets staring at Cecafa elimination after draw against Tanzania22 July 2018, 8:55 am
Harambee Starlets will have to win all their remaining two matches to have a realistic chance of progressing to the next stage of the Cecafa Women’s Champions. Starlets dropped two crucial points after settling for a 1-1 draw with Tanzania in the second match on Saturday. Kenya lost the opening match to Uganda by a solitary goal and they needed to bounce back with at least a victory against the defending champions.
- UPDATE 5-China Super League Results22 July 2018, 7:38 am
Jul 22 (OPTA) - Results and fixtures for the China Super League on Saturday (start times are CST) Changchun Yatai (1) 1 Shandong Luneng (0) 2 Tianjin Teda (1) 1 Chongqing Dangdai Lifan (2) 2 Beijing Renhe (0) 3 Dalian Yifang
- Historic Martinez hat trick lifts Atlanta over Rooney's DC United22 July 2018, 6:13 am
Josef Martinez produced his Major League Soccer-record sixth career hat trick Saturday to lead Atlanta United to a 3-1 victory over Wayne Rooney and DC United. With a league-leading 22 goals in 22 appearances this season, Venezuelan-born Martinez is on pace to break the MLS season scoring record of 27 goals held by Roy Lassiter, Chris Wondolowski and Bradley Wright-Phillips. "I think that when one has the possibility to have someone in the kind of form that Josef is in right now all you can really do is sit back and watch and try to enjoy it," said Atlanta manager "Tata" Martino.
- Ibrahimovic leads Galaxy over Union 3-122 July 2018, 3:06 am
CHESTER, Pa. (AP) — Zlatan Ibrahimovic had a goal and an assist and the Los Angeles Galaxy beat the Philadelphia Union 3-1 on Saturday for their third straight victory. Ibrahimovic one-timed Romain Alessandrini's pass into the right corner to make it 2-1 in the 63rd minute. Michael Ciani added another for the Galaxy (9-7-4) in the 82nd minute with his first goal of the season. Alessandrini assisted on the play. Ola Kamara tied it at 1 in the 48th minute, finishing Ibrahimovic's through ball with a chip over outstretched goalkeeper Andre Blake. It was Kamara's eighth goal of the season. C.J. Sapong opened the scoring for the Union (7-10-3) with a redirection of Borek Dockal's pass in the 29th
- Nicolas Lodeiro scores twice, Sounders beat Whitecaps 2-022 July 2018, 12:16 am
SEATTLE (AP) — Nicolas Lodeiro scored twice in the first half in the Seattle Sounders' 2-0 victory over the Vancouver Whitecaps on Saturday. Seattle (5-9-5) extended its season-high unbeaten streak to four games (2-0-2). Vancouver (7-9-5) lost for the fourth time in five games. Lodeiro opened the scoring in the fifth minute when he converted a penalty kick for the second straight game, this one after defender Doneil Henry was called for hand ball in the box. Lodeiro made it 2-0 in the 31st, curling in a 25-yard shot from the left of the arc. Goalkeeper Stefan Marinovic got his outstretched left hand on it, but could only knock the ball down before it took two bounces on its way into the otherRead about football news including transfers, results and headlines. Sign up for MailOnline newsletters to get breaking news delivered to your inbox.
- Dirty Diego Costa drives through the mud and Isco feeds swimming pigs in Bahamas22 July 2018, 4:04 pm
The new season is fats approaching but having only recently concluded the World Cup in Russia, a number of stars are continuing to kick back and relax on holiday.
- Arsenal jet off for pre-season tour of Singapore on private Emirates plane22 July 2018, 4:04 pm
Arsenal's players looked in good spirits as they boarded a private Emirates plane at Stansted Airport on Sunday morning ahead of their pre-season tour of Singapore.
- Marco Reus wants Christian Pulisic to stay at Borussia Dortmund for 'many, many more years'22 July 2018, 3:58 pm
Marco Reus wants Christian Pulisic to stay at Borussia Dortmund for the long haul and ignore any advances from other clubs. Reus has impressed over the last three years in Germany.
- Mesut Ozil defends meeting with Turkey's President Erdogan22 July 2018, 3:52 pm
Mesut Ozil has issued a staunch defence of his meeting with Turkey's president Recep Tayyip Erdogan, saying turning down the meeting would have been 'disrespectful' to his ancestors.
- Steve Bruce reveals shock as Thierry Henry is linked with Aston Villa job22 July 2018, 3:38 pm
Steve Bruce has revealed his shock at seeing Thierry Henry linked with his managerial post at Aston Villa, quipping that it made him 'blurt out' his coffee and sent his phone ringing off the hook.
- Harry Kane shows off golf skills as he attempts 99 yard challenge live on TV22 July 2018, 3:21 pm
Fresh from his Golden Boot success in Russia, Harry Kane was hoping some of that Midas touch would rub off at Carnoustie. He played the 99 yard challenge.
- Liverpool take £63m hit on Alisson after 'passing up chance to sign goalkeeper for just £4m' in 201522 July 2018, 3:10 pm
Liverpool completed a £67million swoop for Alisson this week, but they could have saved themselves a whopping sum had they not passed up a bargain deal for the Brazilian three years ago.
- Neymar congratulates Mbappe on World Cup and claims he has 'a special affection' for PSG team-mate 22 July 2018, 3:04 pm
Neymar has revealed that he congratulated Paris Saint-Germain team-mate, Kylian Mbappe, following his World Cup win with France, despite coming to grips with his own suffering.
- Christian Eriksen, Son Heung-min and Tottenham stars jet off to US for International Champions Cup22 July 2018, 2:59 pm
Tottenham have set off for their tour of the US and International Champions Cup opener against Roma. The club's official Instagram account shared pictures of the squad on their private jet.
- Yerry Mina's agent confirms crunch talks with Barcelona next week amid interest from Everton & Zenit22 July 2018, 2:54 pm
Yerry Mina is set for crunch talks with Barcelona next week as he ponders interest from Everton and Zenit St Petersburg, according to the defender's agent and uncle Jair Mina.BBC Sport - Football
- Rangers sign Kent on loan from Liverpool22 July 2018, 2:54 pm
Rangers complete the season-long loan signing of Liverpool's 21-year-old winger Ryan Kent.
- Arsenal's Ozil defends photograph with Turkish president22 July 2018, 1:48 pm
Arsenal's Mesut Ozil says not posing for photographs with the Turkish president would have been "disrespecting his ancestors' roots".
- Gossip: Chelsea refuse to be 'bullied' into Hazard sale22 July 2018, 7:56 am
Chelsea will not be bullied over Hazard, Martial set to stay at United, Cech linked with move to Roma, plus more.
- Neymar was in 'mourning' after World Cup exit22 July 2018, 12:54 am
Brazil striker Neymar says he could not look at a ball after his nation's quarter-final defeat by Belgium at the World Cup.
- Klopp 'does not care' about being called a hypocrite for spending21 July 2018, 11:48 pm
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp "doesn't care" about allegations of hypocrisy over his transfer spending.
- 'There's no league that I'd say no to' - Hart wants permanent move21 July 2018, 11:34 pm
Manchester City keeper Joe Hart says his next move needs to be "permanent" rather than going out on loan again.
- Watch: Celtic beat United U19s in Super Cup NI opener21 July 2018, 10:39 pm
Highlights of the Super Cup NI curtain raiser as Celtic U19s come from a goal down to beat Manchester United 3-1 at the Coleraine Showgrounds.
- Player-manager Miller scores first Livingston goal21 July 2018, 6:45 pm
Kenny Miller scores his first Livingston goal as they overcome Annan, while Dundee United are on the brink of Scottish League Cup elimination.
- Swansea lose two penalty shootouts on same day21 July 2018, 5:34 pm
Swansea City lose pre-season penalty shootouts against Genoa and FC Magdeburg in the Interwetten Cup.
- Club furious as stock cars drive on £250,000 pitch21 July 2018, 2:51 pm
Ballymena United says it holds the council responsible after stock cars drove over a brand new pitch.Latest TOP news from www.espn.com
- Follow live: Tiger in the hunt as leaders tee off at The Open22 July 2018, 3:53 pm
- The best-case scenario for Kawhi Leonard and the Raptors22 July 2018, 3:40 pm
If Leonard is locked in and returns to his MVP form, the Raptors should project as a legitimate threat to the Warriors, Celtics and Rockets.
- Birdie barrage not enough as Lincicome cut22 July 2018, 5:14 am
Despite a second round that included five birdies and an eagle, Brittany Lincicome missed the cut at the Barbasol Championship, failing in her bid to become the first female golfer since 1945 to make the cut in a PGA Tour event.
- Hader warmly received by Brewers fans in return22 July 2018, 5:14 am
In his first appearance in a game since the emergence of his controversial tweets, Josh Hader was received warmly, with cheers and applause, by Brewers fans. "It means a lot," he said after Milwaukee's 4-2 win.
- Cards' Carpenter homers in sixth straight game22 July 2018, 4:57 am
Cardinals first baseman Matt Carpenter hit a pinch-hit home run in Game 2 of a doubleheader against the Cubs on Saturday, breaking Mark McGwire's franchise record with his sixth straight game with a homer
- Another LeBron mural vandalized in Los Angeles22 July 2018, 3:14 am
Yet another Los Angeles mural of LeBron James as a Laker has been vandalized.
- Tebow lands on DL, set for more tests on hand22 July 2018, 1:53 am
Binghamton outfielder Tim Tebow was put on the disabled list Saturday with a right hand injury and is scheduled to see a specialist in New York on Monday.
- Ninja talks Fortnite, Chicago and being a role model for younger audiences22 July 2018, 12:33 am
It's not lost on Ninja how young his audience can be, so he and his wife have taken on the responsibility to be good role models.
- Red Bull Rise Till Dawn -- live Fortnite coverage from Chicago22 July 2018, 12:33 am
Fortnite and Tyler "Ninja" Blevins is taking over the 99th floor of Willis Tower in Chicago. We're on the ground to bring you all the action.
- Mets trade closer Familia to A's for prospects21 July 2018, 11:21 pm
The Athletics acquired Mets reliever Jeurys Familia on Saturday in an effort to bolster a bullpen that includes All-Star closer Blake Treinen.
- Sport24.co.za | Neymar "couldn't look at a football" after SWC22 July 2018, 1:13 pm
Neymar admits that after their quarter-final defeat at the World Cup he couldn't look at a ball and didn't want to see any of the remaining matches.
- Sport24.co.za | Massive clear-out set for Buccaneers22 July 2018, 10:02 am
A focus on Absa Premiership and CAF Champions League means a radical overhaul and fresh talent.
- Sport24.co.za | Hart anxious to secure City exit22 July 2018, 9:03 am
Joe Hart is desperate to leave Manchester City and reignite his career after being marginalised by Pep Guardiola.
- Sport24.co.za | Tradition of swapping jerseys after matches fades away22 July 2018, 8:31 am
The total prize money shared by the 32 nations after the World Cup in Russia was a whopping 0 million (R5.7 billion).
- Sport24.co.za | Khoza, Jordaan must bury the overused hatchet22 July 2018, 8:03 am
With the World Cup in Russia done and dusted, focus reverts to domestic football.
- Sport24.co.za | Local match officials prepare for new season22 July 2018, 5:57 am
With the World Cup in Russia now complete, soccer enthusiasts are looking forward to Qatar 2022.
- Sport24.co.za | Billiat: Playing against Sundowns brings out best in me21 July 2018, 9:59 pm
Having picked up the man of the match award despite Chiefs' loss to Sundowns, Khama Billiat has claimed that playing against familiar opponents improves him as a player.
- Sport24.co.za | Lakay: Pitso wants to use me as a left-back21 July 2018, 8:30 pm
New Sundowns signing Lyle Lakay has revealed that Pitso Mosimane intends to use him as a left-back, although the coach also trusts him on the wing and in midfield.
- Sport24.co.za | Mosimane: Shell Cup win means nothing21 July 2018, 7:10 pm
Mamelodi Sundowns coach Pitso Mosimane has played down the significance of his side's 2-1 win over Kaizer Chiefs in the inaugural Shell Helix Ultra Cup.
- Sport24.co.za | Brockie, Zwane star as Sundowns down Chiefs21 July 2018, 5:42 pm
Mamelodi Sundowns have won the first edition of the Shell Helix Ultra Cup when they defeated Kaizer Chiefs 2-1 in Saturday's clash at the FNB Stadium.