- The failing coup against Theresa May could bring down the government - ITV News24 March 2019, 8:26 am
The failing coup against Theresa May could bring down the government ITV NewsCabinet coup to ditch Theresa May for emergency PM The TimesCabinet ministers must 'step up' to oust Theresa May in order to rescue Brexit Telegraph.co.ukTheresa May is told she must go as ministers plot to install Michael Gove in No 10 to save Brexit Daily MailMay 'faces cabinet coup' as ministers warn she has 'days left' Sky NewsView full coverage on Google News
- The drugs don’t work: what happens after antibiotics? - The Guardian24 March 2019, 8:00 am
The drugs don’t work: what happens after antibiotics? The GuardianAntibiotic resistance is growing so fast that routine surgery could soon become impossible. But scientists are fighting back in the battle against infection.
- Tyson Fury to fight Tom Schwarz in Las Vegas on 15 June - BBC Sport24 March 2019, 7:53 am
Tyson Fury to fight Tom Schwarz in Las Vegas on 15 June BBC SportEddie Hearn slams Tyson Fury for taking ‘terrible fight’ against Tom Schwarz after blockbuster draw with Deo The SunTyson Fury to return against unheralded German Tom Schwarz in Las Vegas SkySportsTyson Fury vs Tom Schwarz officially announced for June 15 in Las Vegas talkSPORTTyson Fury to face Tom Schwarz in Las Vegas on June 15 after signing lucrative deal with ESPN Daily MailView full coverage on Google News
- NASA snaps monster meteor fireball STREAK over Bering Sea - Express.co.uk24 March 2019, 7:12 am
NASA snaps monster meteor fireball STREAK over Bering Sea Express.co.ukPowerful Bering Sea Fireball Spotted from Space in NASA Photos Space.comNASA shares IMAGES of meteor as powerful as Hiroshima bomb that no one spotted RTNASA Captures Image Of Massive Fireball Over Bering Sea Tech TimesNASA Publishes Images of the Meteor No One Saw Gadgets 360View full coverage on Google News
- Keep calm, and park at Manston: Kent gets ready for no-deal traffic chaos - The Guardian24 March 2019, 7:00 am
Keep calm, and park at Manston: Kent gets ready for no-deal traffic chaos The GuardianProposals for a disused airfield to serve as an emergency lorry park for freight are part of no-deal preparations that kick in on Monday. What do the residents ...
- Liverpool have made a major error that gives Man City a Premier League title advantage - Express.co.uk24 March 2019, 6:30 am
Liverpool have made a major error that gives Man City a Premier League title advantage Express.co.ukLiverpool stars set to return in injury boost for title-chasing Jurgen Klopp Evening StandardWhy don’t neutrals want Liverpool to win the Premier League? FourFourTwoThe five words Mohamed Salah wrote in the sand on holiday will delight EVERY Liverpool fan ExpressNot the answer: Paulo Dybala would be a terrible fit for Liverpool FootballFanCast.comView full coverage on Google News
- Varadkar: 'Brexit will define UK for next generation' - BBC News24 March 2019, 6:07 am
Varadkar: 'Brexit will define UK for next generation' BBC NewsRepublic of Ireland should join the Commonwealth, DUP MP says Belfast Telegraph‘WE STAND WITH BRUSSELS!’ Leo Varadkar takes SWIPE at Brexiteers during speech Express.co.ukView full coverage on Google News
- Alesha MacPhail killer Aaron Campbell 'dangerous psychopath' who must never be freed say experts - Daily Record24 March 2019, 4:30 am
Alesha MacPhail killer Aaron Campbell 'dangerous psychopath' who must never be freed say experts Daily RecordRespected academics and world-renowned criminal profilers insisted monster Campbell must stay behind bars for the rest of his life.
- Thailand votes in first post-coup election - BBC News24 March 2019, 4:09 am
Thailand votes in first post-coup election BBC NewsThailand election: everything you need to know about Sunday's vote The GuardianPolls open for Thailand's first election since military coup Sky NewsCould Thailand’s military lose the election it rigged? The Washington PostAn Election Not Quite as It Seems The New York TimesView full coverage on Google News
- Erdington crash: Children, aged 3 and 5, among injured - BBC News24 March 2019, 3:50 am
Erdington crash: Children, aged 3 and 5, among injured BBC NewsFive people are taken to hospital following a crash involving a people carrier and a car in Birmingham.View full coverage on Google NewsFOX Sports Content Feed
- Columbus takes on Vancouver on 3-game slide24 March 2019, 7:09 am
Columbus aims to end its three-game losing streak when the Blue Jackets take on Vancouver
- Top scorers Kane and MacKinnon meet in Chicago-Colorado matchup24 March 2019, 7:09 am
Patrick Kane and Nathan MacKinnon square off in a matchup of two of the league's best scorers when Chicago and Colorado hit the ice
- Arizona faces New York on 4-game losing streak24 March 2019, 7:09 am
Arizona will try to stop its four-game slide when the Coyotes play New York. The teams meet Sunday for the second time this season
- Carolina hosts conference rival Montreal24 March 2019, 7:09 am
Eastern Conference foes Carolina and Montreal meet at PNC Arena
- Metropolitan Division-leading Washington faces Philadelphia24 March 2019, 7:09 am
Metropolitan Division-leading Washington plays Philadelphia at Capital One Arena
- Los Angeles faces Sacramento, looks to end home slide24 March 2019, 7:05 am
Los Angeles is looking to stop its 4-game home skid with a win over Sacramento
- Leonard and the Raptors face the Hornets24 March 2019, 7:05 am
Kawhi Leonard leads Toronto into a matchup with Charlotte averaging 27.2 points per game
- Davis and the Pelicans face the Rockets24 March 2019, 7:05 am
Anthony Davis leads New Orleans into a matchup against Houston averaging 26.2 points per game
- Warriors play the Pistons in out-of-conference matchup24 March 2019, 7:05 am
Golden State and Detroit meet in non-conference action
- Celtics face the Spurs on 3-game skid24 March 2019, 7:05 am
The Boston Celtics will play host to the San Antonio Spurs at TD GardenGet the latest Soccer football results, fixtures and exclusive video highlights from Yahoo Sports including live scores, match stats and team news.
- Morocco coach Herve Renard heaps praise on Malawi after draw in Blantyre24 March 2019, 8:18 am
Morocco coach Herve Renard has hailed Malawi's resilience after the goalless draw in Blantyre. The Atlas Lions had already qualified for the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations finals but Renard still fielded a strong squad against Malawi in a Group B match. After being restricted to a goalless draw, the Frenchman praised Malawi for a brave show as his side avoided an away defeat.
- Panama draw poor result for us - Tite23 March 2019, 11:45 pm
The Brazil coach admits they were below par in their friendly
- Man City in pole position for Premier League title - Carrargher23 March 2019, 11:11 pm
Former Liverpool defender Jamie Carragher believes Mancester City are favourites for the Premier League title.
- EXTRA TIME: How Samuel Eto'o and Cameroon players celebrated 2019 Afcon qualification23 March 2019, 10:51 pm
Following Cameroon's 3-0 victory over Comoros on Saturday, ex-international Samuel Eto'o joined Clarence Seedorf's men in celebrating their progress to the 2019 Africa Cup of Nations. The Indomitable Lions now have chance of retaining the continental title they won in Gabon back in 2017. The triumph in Yaounde did not just go down as a usual one as players including coach Clarence Seedorf and his assistant Patrick Kluivert were captured to be singing and dancing in the dressing room.
- There is still nothing – Hazard dismisses reports of Real Madrid agreement23 March 2019, 10:46 pm
Chelsea star Eden Hazard dismissed reports that he has already agreed a move to Real Madrid, insisting "there is still nothing". Hazard has been strongly linked with Madrid for months, and although he has often spoken positively about playing for Chelsea and Maurizio Sarri, he has continued to flirt with Los Blancos. He went as far claiming playing for Madrid was a "dream" of his last year, while reports on Saturday suggest the 28-year-old has already reached an agreement with them for a five-year contract.
- Lyon back to winning ways as Perpignan claim first home victory23 March 2019, 10:46 pm
Back-to-back defeats against Castres and Toulouse has seen Lyon slip away from the top two but they boosted their play-off chances thanks to a superb second-half display. There was nothing to separate the two sides at half-time but tries from Carl Fearns, Mickael Ivaldi and Thibaut Regard took Lyon to victory. Clermont Auvergne kept the pressure on leaders Toulouse with a 28-13 win over strugglers Agen, Morgan Parra kicking 20 points for the two-time champions.
- Manchester City starlet Phil Foden reveals he is leaning on Silva23 March 2019, 10:43 pm
It was a moment that demanded you do a double take: five minutes into England's tussle with Poland and, suddenly, a huge roar rolled around Ashton Gate. Dominic Calvert-Lewin had been sent clear with one of those passes that you have seen David Silva make countless times; perfectly weighted with the left foot, rolling with inexorable precision of a winning putt on the final green in a major. Phil Foden, we know, is going to be a footballer who lifts supporters to their feet and here was the latest evidence to show he could be something special. Silva would certainly have nodded with approval had he seen Foden's elegantly skilful performance at Ashton Gate and, afterwards, it became clear how much influence Manchester City's magician is having on his young protégé.
- Kroos dismisses criticism by Schuster as a 'diesel tractor'23 March 2019, 10:38 pm
The Real Madrid and Germany midfielder dismisses comments by the ex-Real boss
- Déjà vu: German soccer in a recognizable crisis23 March 2019, 10:18 pm
The last time Germany bottomed out, the national program and domestic soccer pyramid came together to become champions. Will it happen again?
- Digne out of France squad ahead of Iceland qualifier in Paris23 March 2019, 9:08 pm
Lucas Digne has withdrawn from the France squad ahead of their upcoming Euro 2020 qualifier against Iceland after picking up an injury. The Everton defender acquired a thigh injury during training earlier this week and was not named in the matchday squad for the 4-1 win against Moldova in Chisinau on Friday. Kylian Mbappe, Antoine Griezmann, Raphael Varane and Olivier Giroud were all on the score sheet as the world champions made a convincing start to their qualifying campaign for the European Championships in the Moldovan capital.Read about football news including transfers, results and headlines. Sign up for MailOnline newsletters to get breaking news delivered to your inbox.
- Most successful football manager in England? Sheffield United's Chris Wilder24 March 2019, 9:29 am
Wilder is attempting to complete the long climb from the base camp of English football to the peak of the Premier League. As managerial ascents go, this has been a truly remarkable one.
- Raheem Sterling is silencing trolls: From the hated one to the poster boy of Wembley24 March 2019, 9:24 am
From the villain of the previous campaign to the poster boy of the next. Raheem Sterling's rise in the last few years has been meteoric. Now he is preparing to become the leading light for England.
- Manchester United to fight Bayern Munich for Chelsea star Callum Hudson-Odoi24 March 2019, 9:23 am
Manchester United have joined the chase for England and Chelsea star Callum Hudson-Odoi. The 18-year-old is no closer to signing a new Chelsea deal with his current one expiring next summer.
- Jose Mourinho targets June return to club management and won't rule out Ligue 124 March 2019, 9:09 am
Jose Mourinho is targeting a return to club management this summer. The 56-year-old has been out of a job since he was sacked by Manchester United in December.
- Andy Robertson speaks out against claims he lacks commitment24 March 2019, 9:07 am
Scotland captain Andy Robertson last night declared himself fit and healthy to face San Marino and rounded on those who have questioned his commitment.
- Manchester United ‘planning staggering £250m Portuguese raid as they eye talented trio'24 March 2019, 9:06 am
Manchester United could be ready to splash £250million on young Portuguese trio Joao Felix, Ruben Dias and Bruno Fernandes, according to the Mirror.
- Luis Enrique hails 'unique' Sergio Ramos as Spain beat Norway24 March 2019, 8:27 am
Luis Enrique praised match-winner Sergio Ramos after Spain battled to a 2-1 victory over Norway to open their Euro 2020 qualifying campaign.
- Barcelona ready to listen to offers for £136m-rated Philippe Coutinho24 March 2019, 1:18 am
Barcelona are ready to listen to offers for their most expensive signing Philippe Coutinho, but the former Liverpool man is determined to stay and fight for his place.
- Will Tottenham finally open their £1billion dream home?24 March 2019, 1:14 am
Eleven years after Spurs revealed plans for a new stadium and four years after work started on the project, Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, the club’s £1billion new home, finally opens on Sunday.
- Liverpool defender Virgil van Dijk opens up on emergency operation on burst appendix 10 years ago 24 March 2019, 1:04 am
Liverpool defender Virgil van Dijk has opened up on the gruelling battle he had to endure after suffering a burst appendix ten years ago, putting into persepective his current challenges.BBC Sport - Football
- MLS side Real Salt Lake name team by favourite pizza topping24 March 2019, 8:40 am
MLS side Real Salt Lake name their team by favourite pizza topping.
- Football gossip: Hudson-Odoi, Koulibaly, Skriniar, Jota, Grealish, Varane24 March 2019, 7:00 am
Man Utd join chase for Hudson-Odoi, Tottenham monitor Jota, Everton want Portuguese striker, plus more.
- What does a future England player look like? The changes bearing fruit for the Three Lions23 March 2019, 11:48 pm
As England attempt to take the next step and win a major tournament, we look at some of the factors contributing to the success of their young players.
- Jadon Sancho & Callum Hudson-Odoi: Gareth Southgate wary of pressure on teenagers23 March 2019, 10:47 pm
England manager Gareth Southgate takes inspiration from Sir Alex Ferguson as he aims to get the best out of Jadon Sancho and Callum Hudson-Odoi.
- Spain 2-1 Norway: Sergio Ramos 'Panenka' gives three-time winners victory23 March 2019, 9:46 pm
Captain Sergio Ramos scores his 16th goal of the season, and his fifth chipped penalty, as Spain edge past Norway in their opening Euro 2020 qualifying game.
- Italy 2-0 Finland23 March 2019, 9:38 pm
Teenager Moise Kean scores his first international goal as Italy begin their Euro 2020 qualifying campaign with a comfortable win over Finland.
- Euro 2020 qualifiers: Republic of Ireland boss Mick McCarthy 'hated' Gibraltar victory23 March 2019, 7:58 pm
Republic of Ireland manager Mick McCarthy describes his side's 1-0 Euro 2020 qualifier victory away to Gibraltar as a "horrible game".
- Brazil 1-1 Panama: Ederson, Firmino and Richarlison feature in surprise draw23 March 2019, 7:01 pm
Five-time world champions Brazil are held to a surprise friendly draw by Panama, ranked 76 in the world.
- Gareth Bale: The footballer who can make a journalist starstruck23 March 2019, 6:57 pm
Gareth Bale shows that he has the potential to even make journalists starstruck during a Wales press conference.
- Gibraltar 0-1 Republic of Ireland: Mick McCarthy begins second spell as manager with win23 March 2019, 6:56 pm
Mick McCarthy's second spell as Republic of Ireland manager begins with a laboured victory against Gibraltar in their Euro 2020 qualifier.Latest TOP news from www.espn.com
- Irving critical of Celtics' implosion, D on Walker24 March 2019, 6:09 am
After the Celtics blew a 112-94 lead to the Hornets, Kyrie Irving appeared to question the team's defensive strategy against Kemba Walker, who he said "torches us every time we play him."
- KD after 35-point loss to Mavs: 'Not odd at all'24 March 2019, 5:42 am
Saturday's 35-point loss to the Mavs was the worst in the Warriors' Steve Kerr era and Golden State's worst since 2007, according to ESPN Stats & Information research.
- Down go Villanova and Kansas, and here comes Zion vs. Tacko24 March 2019, 5:22 am
The NCAA tournament on Saturday had prolific scoring performances and the elimination of proud programs. What will Sunday's games bring?
- Villanova's reign ends in 'ugly game' vs. Purdue24 March 2019, 5:01 am
Defending national champion Villanova saw its season come to an inglorious end Saturday with an 87-61 loss to Purdue in the second round of the NCAA tournament. It was the second-largest loss by a defending champion.
- Defending champ Notre Dame opens with dominating win24 March 2019, 4:23 am
No team has dominated over the last five weeks like Notre Dame. Can the Irish repeat? They were unstoppable inside Saturday in the first round.
- Roundtable: What's next for Tennessee and predictions for Sunday's NCAA tournament games24 March 2019, 4:22 am
Charlie Creme and Mechelle Voepel discuss what another early-round NCAA exit means for Tennessee, recap Saturday and makes predictions for Sunday.
- What's next for Ja Morant after 2019 NCAA tournament performance?24 March 2019, 4:20 am
The Murray State star's brief but spectacular tournament run (and maybe his college career) ended with Saturday's loss to Florida State. But is he ready for the NBA?
- Pettis stuns Thompson with Superman-punch KO24 March 2019, 4:09 am
Anthony Pettis connected with a right-handed Superman punch to the chin of Stephen Thompson to score a second-round KO in the UFC Nashville main event Saturday night.
- Not-so-super Saturday: Osaka, Serena both out early again24 March 2019, 3:47 am
In the span of 90 minutes at the Miami Open, Naomi Osaka (loss) and Serena Williams (withdraw) exited early for the second tournament in a row.
- LSU's Tony Benford is unlikeliest coach in NCAA tournament's Sweet 1624 March 2019, 2:45 am
The Tigers interim coach leads a squad that has overcome the death of a teammate and the suspension of its head coach.
- Sport24.co.za | Ramos helps Spain edge Norway, Kean stars for Italy24 March 2019, 6:03 am
Sergio Ramos scored a second-half penalty to help Spain beat a spirited Norway in their opening Euro 2020 qualifier.
- Sport24.co.za | Comfortable passage for champions Cameroon as Burundi make history24 March 2019, 5:51 am
Defending champions Cameroon, Burundi, Guinea-Bissau and Namibia have secured 2019 Africa Cup of Nations places.
- Sport24.co.za | Brazil denied victory by determined Panama24 March 2019, 5:48 am
Brazil have been held to a draw against Panama in an international friendly played at Porto's Dragao Stadium.
- Sport24.co.za | Germany stars Goretzka and Gnabry condemn racist abuse23 March 2019, 5:42 pm
Germany stars Leon Goretzka and Serge Gnabry have spoken out in condemnation of the racist abuse directed at teammates Leroy Sane and Ilkay Gundogan.
- Sport24.co.za | Mourinho eyes management comeback and third Champions League23 March 2019, 5:29 pm
Jose Mourinho is gunning for a return to top level management and a third Champions League title, he has revealed.
- Sport24.co.za | Bartman's family reveal sad cause of death of ex-Chiefs keeper23 March 2019, 4:17 pm
The family of the late former Kaizer Chiefs goalkeeper Arthur Bartman have revealed the ex-Premiership star died after a battle with meningitis.
- Sport24.co.za | Ramsey absence "a blow" admits Giggs23 March 2019, 3:40 pm
Wales manager Ryan Giggs said the absence of injured midfielder Aaron Ramsey from his country's opening Euro 2020 qualifier is a "blow".
- Sport24.co.za | New-look Germany face first big test against Holland23 March 2019, 3:36 pm
Marco Reus has called on Germany to win back the trust of their fans when they launch their Euro 2020 qualifying campaign against old rivals the Netherlands.
- Sport24.co.za | WATCH: Jose Mourinho set for dramatic managerial return23 March 2019, 11:46 am
Former Manchester United coach Jose Mourinho says he's ready for a managerial return, but will not consider a national team job.
- Sport24.co.za | Amaglug-glug destroy Angola in Luanda22 March 2019, 8:52 pm
South Africa's U23 side showed their class in attack as they mauled Angola in their Africa Cup of Nations qualifier in Luanda.