- Ashes 2019: England v Australia third Test, day one – live! - The Guardian22 August 2019, 3:39 pm
Ashes 2019: England v Australia third Test, day one – live! The GuardianAshes 2019: England must 'try to capitalise' on Steve Smith absence - Joe Root BBC SportCricket news: Jofra Archer has more tricks up his sleeve for England Daily MailEngland vs Australia, third Ashes Test, day one: live score and latest updates from Headingley The TelegraphAshes 2019: England and Australia take series to Headingley where indecision is final The IndependentView full coverage on Google News
- Liverpool v Arsenal: Which players have had biggest impact in last 15 years? - BBC Sport22 August 2019, 3:16 pm
Liverpool v Arsenal: Which players have had biggest impact in last 15 years? BBC SportEdu will be important for Arsenal's identity, says Martin Keown Sky SportsArsenal, Manchester United, Liverpool and every Premier League team’s top prospect this season The IndependentAlex Oxlade-Chamberlain key for Liverpool, says Danny Higginbotham Sky SportsLiverpool’s attacking verve will test validity of Arsenal’s positive start The GuardianView full coverage on Google News
- Princes, planes and private jets: William and Kate snapped on budget airline - ITV News22 August 2019, 3:13 pm
Princes, planes and private jets: William and Kate snapped on budget airline ITV NewsPrince Harry and Meghan Markle WON’T be joining Kate Middleton and Prince William this weekend at Balmoral The SunPrince William devastated: ‘Fears’ for monarchy as Prince Harry’s behaviour ‘harmful' ExpressPiers Morgan Labels Jameela Jamil A ‘Virtue-Signalling Twerp’ After Actress Accuses England Of Racism Over Meghan Markle HuffPost UKMeghan Markle carbon footprint: How to offset your carbon footprint - like Elton John ExpressView full coverage on Google News
- Android 10: Google has no room for dessert with next update to mobile OS - Sky News22 August 2019, 2:56 pm
Android 10: Google has no room for dessert with next update to mobile OS Sky NewsThe 2019 version of the OS ends a decade-long commitment to naming major annual updates after treats, such as cupcake and eclair.View full coverage on Google News
- Woman, 93, dies from 'broken heart syndrome' following burglary - expressandstar.com22 August 2019, 2:16 pm
Woman, 93, dies from 'broken heart syndrome' following burglary expressandstar.comGran, 93, dies from broken heart syndrome after burglars burst into her home Mirror OnlineNorthampton pensioner dies of 'broken heart syndrome' after burglary gang ransack her home in front of her Northampton Chronicle and EchoWoman, 93, dies of 'broken heart syndrome' after burglars ransack her Northampton house ITV NewsWoman, 93, dies from 'broken heart syndrome' following burglary in UK BreakingNews.ieView full coverage on Google News
- Woman bedridden for two years by Lyme disease from tick bite - BBC News22 August 2019, 1:17 pm
Woman bedridden for two years by Lyme disease from tick bite BBC NewsUK Tick-borne Lyme disease cases may be higher than thought Health EuropaPensioner left in agony after tick bite developed in to bacterial skin infection Daily RecordThe Risk Of Lyme Disease In Bloomington | News Indiana Public MediaLyme disease vaccine, antibody face an uncertain market STATView full coverage on Google News
- GCSE results day 2019: Top grades on the rise despite new tougher exams - The Telegraph22 August 2019, 1:14 pm
GCSE results day 2019: Top grades on the rise despite new tougher exams The TelegraphGCSE results: Pass rates and top grades edge upwards BBC News‘I struggled with A-Levels and dropped out to do an apprenticeship – now I have my dream job’ iNewsMeritocracy is a myth – so don't judge people on their GCSE grades The GuardianGCSEs 2019: Where are we at with new grades 9-1? BBC NewsView full coverage on Google News
- Killer double asteroid posing risk to Earth scares NASA and ESA - Tamil News - IndiaGlitz.com22 August 2019, 1:11 pm
Killer double asteroid posing risk to Earth scares NASA and ESA - Tamil News IndiaGlitz.comHorror simulation shows 1,200-foot ‘God of Chaos’ asteroid hitting Earth – and Nasa says it COULD happen The SunNASA Live: Earth Views from the Space Station NASAAsteroid watch: NASA on alert as ‘potentially hazardous’ space rock soars by Earth Express.co.ukA huge asteroid hurtling toward Earth will fly by us next month BGRView full coverage on Google News
- Jeffrey Epstein's will set up trust fund to shield 7m fortune days before death - The Guardian22 August 2019, 12:07 pm
Jeffrey Epstein's will set up trust fund to shield 7m fortune days before death The GuardianPrince Andrew's links to Jeffrey Epstein BBC NewsAt least EIGHT Jeffrey Epstein prison guards ignored orders to monitor world’s most notorious paedo before h The SunJeffrey Epstein’s Will: He Signed 2 Days Before Killing Himself The New York TimesThe murky life and death of Robert Maxwell – and how it shaped his daughter Ghislaine The GuardianView full coverage on Google News
- Jones names England team to play Ireland - Premiership Rugby22 August 2019, 12:00 pm
Jones names England team to play Ireland Premiership RugbyEngland v Ireland: George Ford and Owen Farrell both start BBC SportOwen Farrell and George Ford to start for England against Ireland The GuardianManu Tuilagi, Sam Underhill and Owen Farrell return to start for England vs Ireland Sky SportsTom Curry and Sam Underhill like the Kamikaze kids, says Eddie Jones Sky SportsView full coverage on Google NewsFOX Sports Content Feed
- Bucks' Connaughton would 'love to be in' NBA dunk contest22 August 2019, 3:54 pm
Milwaukee Bucks guard Pat Connaughton has the desire - and the resume - to be invited to next year's NBA slam dunk contest
- Canadian Tire Motorsport Park has a history of wild moments22 August 2019, 3:53 pm
Fights, tackles and slaps. Things can get wild when the NASCAR Truck Series races at Canadian Tire Motorsports Park.
- Canadian Tire Motorsport Park has a history of wild moments22 August 2019, 3:53 pm
Fights, tackles and slaps. Things can get wild when the NASCAR Truck Series races at Canadian Tire Motorsports Park.
- Skip Bayless agrees with Scottie Pippen that LeBron can no longer carry a team22 August 2019, 3:40 pm
Skip Bayless agrees with Scottie Pippen's statement about the Los Angeles Clippers being better than the Los Angeles Lakers and that LeBron James can no longer carry a team.
- Regan Smith on new participation rules: “The only guy it’s really going to affect is Kyle Busch”22 August 2019, 3:35 pm
Regan Smith and Shannon Spake break down the new participation guidelines for 2020.
- Cris Carter: Cardinals not showing offensive scheme in the preseason is a ‘huge mistake’22 August 2019, 3:08 pm
Cris Carter explains why Kliff Kingsbury's decision not to show the new offensive schemes in the preseason is a major misstep in preparing Kyler Murray for the regular season.
- Chris Canty explains why Cam Newton has more to prove this season than Aaron Rodgers22 August 2019, 2:57 pm
Cam Newton and Aaron Rodgers are scheduled to make their preseason debuts tonight. Hear why Chris Canty thinks Cam has more to prove than Aaron Rodgers this season.
- Skip Bayless on why Baker Mayfield backtracking his Daniel Jones comments is inconsistent with his history22 August 2019, 2:49 pm
Skip Bayless talks about Baker Mayfield reaching out to Daniel Jones after his recent comments on the rookie. Hear why Skip thinks Baker not owning the comments are inconsistent with his entire beef history since college.
- Shannon Sharpe: Cardinals should be 'very concerned' about their offense after preseason loss22 August 2019, 2:31 pm
Shannon Sharpe has doubts about the Arizona Cardinals offense and their ability to protect Kyler Murray after their first two preseason games.
- Skip Bayless: There should be 'more pressure' on Carson Wentz than any other player this season22 August 2019, 2:25 pm
Carson Wentz is reportedly not expected to play in the Philadelphia Eagles' preseason game against the Baltimore Ravens tonight. Skip Bayless explains why there's immense pressure on Wentz this year.Get the latest Soccer football results, fixtures and exclusive video highlights from Yahoo Sports including live scores, match stats and team news.
- Why MLS ban on political displays has fans outraged — and won't be easy to resolve22 August 2019, 4:23 pm
What counts as "political" these days? Fans feel one way, Major League Soccer feels another, and it seems this is only going to get more complicated.
- Former African champions face daunting challenges22 August 2019, 4:17 pm
South African clubs Mamelodi Sundowns and Orlando Pirates are among five former CAF Champions League trophy-holders trailing by one goal on aggregate ahead of preliminary round second legs this weekend. "Otoho will sit back and park the bus," says Sundowns coach Pitso Mosimane of the Congo
- PSG coach Tuchel searching for answers after just two games22 August 2019, 4:00 pm
Paris Saint-Germain coach Thomas Tuchel is searching for answers just two games into the French league. The problems which surfaced toward the end of last season - a lack of commitment from some players, loose defending, and tactical shortcomings from Tuchel - are still apparent. Dating to April, PSG
- How will Liverpool, Arsenal line up?22 August 2019, 3:40 pm
How will Klopp and Emery line up their teams for the monster clash at Anfield this Saturday?
- West Ham United-Watford Preview22 August 2019, 3:29 pm
Watford nearly finished in the top-half of the Premier League table last season. Watford (0-0-2) finished 11th in the Premier League table in 2018-19, two points back of 10th-place West Ham (0-1-1). More of the concern likely sits on Watford, who have been outscored 4-0 in losses to Brighton & Hove
- Newcastle takeover could be back on if in holiday relegation battle22 August 2019, 3:28 pm
A fascinating sociological experiment is prompted by this report: Could you dislike your owner enough to hope your club is relegated?
- Report: PSG reject wild offer from Real Madrid for Neymar22 August 2019, 3:26 pm
Real Madrid and Barcelona continue to battle for Neymar. Why would PSG turn this latest deal down!?
- WATCH: Rooney sees red for forearm shiver, Kamara scores golazo22 August 2019, 3:26 pm
Both teams finished with 10 men at Buzzard Point.
- Chelsea-Norwich City Preview22 August 2019, 3:25 pm
Heading into the third match of his Premier League managerial tenure, Frank Lampard is still looking for that first win with his beloved Chelsea. The Blues will try to avoid starting winless over three consecutive top-flight matches for the first time in over 20 years on Saturday when they visit Norwich
- Real Madrid loans Japanese teen Kubo to Mallorca22 August 2019, 3:00 pm
MADRID (AP) -- Real Madrid says it has loaned Japanese teenager Takefusa Kubo to Spanish league rival Mallorca for the season.Read about football news including transfers, results and headlines. Sign up for MailOnline newsletters to get breaking news delivered to your inbox.
- Fraser Forster in line for Celtic return following agreement with Southampton22 August 2019, 3:58 pm
The Scottish champions have agreed a deal with Southampton for the goalkeeper who has fallen out of favour. Forster has been drafted in to challenge to Scott Bain and Craig Gordon.
- Hasenhuttl admits Fraser Forster could leave Southampton with Celtic favourites to re-sign 'keeper 22 August 2019, 3:55 pm
Southampton manager Ralph Hasenhuttl admits goalkeeper Fraser Forster could leave the club before the end of the European transfer window, with Celtic looking set to complete a loan deal.
- Crystal Palace manager Roy Hodgson 'moving on' from Patrick van Aanholt tweet22 August 2019, 3:50 pm
A post coming from the left-back's verified Twitter account earlier this week suggested Palace did not match the Blades' effort in the 1-0 loss last week, but when questioned about it he denied sending it.
- Real Madrid target Chelsea back-up goalkeeper Willy Caballero to be new No 222 August 2019, 3:29 pm
Real Madrid are targeting a move for Chelsea No 2 goalkeeper Willy Caballero. Keylor Navas wants to leave the Bernabeu rather than play second fiddle to Thibaut Courtois.
- Transfer news: Southampton considering late approaches for wantaway Mario Lemina22 August 2019, 3:28 pm
Monaco were in pole position to sign Lemina, 25, on a season-long loan with an obligation to buy. But the Ligue 1 side have yet to finalise their agreement with the south coast club.
- Arsenal boss Unai Emery hints record-signing Nicolas Pepe could start against Liverpool22 August 2019, 3:27 pm
The winger has come off the bench in each of Arsenal's two fixtures so far as he continues his adaptation following his £72million move from Lille.
- Arsenal's new 'bruised banana' away kit customised for Notting Hill Carnival festivities22 August 2019, 3:25 pm
Arsenal's new yellow away kit has proven to be hugely popular with supporters, and Adidas have now designed some extra items in a similar style to celebrate the Notting Hill Carnival.
- Real Madrid loan wonderkid Takefusa Kubo to La Liga rivals Mallorca22 August 2019, 3:24 pm
Real Madrid have loaned Japanese teenager Takefusa Kubo to Spanish league rival Mallorca for the season. Madrid signed the 18-year-old attacking midfielder in June from FC Tokyo.
- Chelsea news: The incredible picture which shows Samuel Eto'o celebrating with Callum Hudson-Odoi22 August 2019, 3:18 pm
The image, which has been doing the round on social media, shows the Cameroonian striker holding the hands of a star-struck ball-boy as Chelsea dismantled United at home in 2014.
- Former Sunderland midfielder Lee Cattermole signs one-year deal with Dutch club VVV-Venlo 22 August 2019, 3:14 pm
Former Sunderland midfielder Lee Cattermole has signed a one-year contract with Eredivisie club VVV-Venlo. The midfielder scored 10 goals in 262 appearances for the Black Cats.BBC Sport - Football
- Junior Agogo: Ex-Ghana, Nottingham Forest and Bristol Rovers striker dies aged 4022 August 2019, 3:37 pm
Former Ghana, Nottingham Forest and Bristol Rovers striker Junior Agogo dies at the age of 40.
- Vincent Kompany: Anderlecht boss gives up managerial duties on match days22 August 2019, 3:10 pm
Anderlecht's Vincent Kompany is to relinquish his managerial duties on match days in order to concentrate on playing.
- Liverpool v Arsenal: Which players have had biggest impact in last 15 years?22 August 2019, 2:35 pm
Goalscoring heroes, dramatic late winners and broken records - the players who have had the biggest impact on Liverpool v Arsenal fixtures in the past 15 years.
- Ravel Morrison ready for Sheffield United debut - Wilder22 August 2019, 1:01 pm
Sheffield United manager Chris Wilder says that Ravel Morrison "is ready" to make his first Premier League appearance in five years.
- Victor Wanyama: Tottenham in talks with Club Bruges22 August 2019, 10:10 am
Tottenham are in talks with Belgian side Club Bruges over the transfer of midfielder Victor Wanyama.
- Alexis Sanchez: Man Utd and Inter Milan yet to reach agreement21 August 2019, 10:01 pm
Manchester United and Inter Milan are yet to reach an agreement over a deal for forward Alexis Sanchez.
- Davide Zappacosta: Chelsea defender joins Roma on loan21 August 2019, 6:05 pm
Chelsea right-back Davide Zappacosta joins Roma on an initial six-month loan.
- Nice: British billionaire Jim Ratcliffe's takeover of French club cleared21 August 2019, 3:59 pm
The takeover of French Ligue 1 side Nice by British billionaire Jim Ratcliffe has been cleared by the country's competition authority.
- Juventus: Serie A champions call for earlier kick-offs for Asian market21 August 2019, 2:38 pm
Italian champions Juventus want Serie A to schedule more league matches earlier in the day to help the club grow in Asia.
- Paul Pogba racist abuse: Twitter to meet Man Utd and Kick It Out21 August 2019, 2:29 pm
Twitter will meet Manchester United and Kick It Out following online racist abuse directed at Paul Pogba.Latest TOP news from www.espn.com
- Move over Omar, it's Brandon Figueroa's time22 August 2019, 4:53 pm
His own father didn't think he was cut out to be a boxer, but Brandon Figueroa is breaking out of his older brother's shadow and is on the verge of big things in boxing.
- Sergey Kovalev fights Anthony Yarde on Saturday -- is Canelo Alvarez next?22 August 2019, 4:53 pm
A successful WBO light heavyweight title defense against Anthony Yarde on Saturday could lead Sergey Kovalev to a fight with Canelo Alvarez and the hefty payday that comes with it.
- Astros deny Detroit reporter access to Verlander22 August 2019, 4:28 pm
A reporter from the Detroit Free Press was denied access to pitcher Justin Verlander after the Astros' 2-1 loss to the Tigers on Wednesday night.
- Reports: U.S. sprinter Coleman may face ban22 August 2019, 4:10 pm
Gold-medal sprint contender Christian Coleman has missed three drug tests, which could put his Olympic prospects in jeopardy, according to multiple reports.
- Big questions, greatest edge for seven NBA title contenders22 August 2019, 2:49 pm
Our NBA experts dive into the title chances for the top seven contenders.
- The all-time All-ACC college football team22 August 2019, 2:35 pm
As the ACC Network launches, we present the best players in ACC football history since the league's inception in 1953.
- How Dabo built Clemson into a monster22 August 2019, 2:35 pm
The Tigers have become college football's improbable superpower. Here's how a former Alabama walk-on made it happen.
- What to watch on ACC Network22 August 2019, 2:35 pm
ACC Network launches Thursday with approximately 450 live contests set to air annually. Here's your guide to make sure you catch all the biggest events this fall and beyond.
- Four top-four finishes later, Koepka's Body shoot seems just fine22 August 2019, 2:10 pm
Brooks Koepka caught plenty of flak for posing for ESPN's Body Issue, and possibly compromising his chances in the Players in the process. But after another major win and three close calls this year, Koepka's priorities are clear.
- Barnwell: Realistic 2019 goals for the NFL's 10 worst teams22 August 2019, 2:00 pm
What qualifies as a successful season for the 10 teams with the worst playoff chances? Here's what each needs to see.
- Sport24.co.za | Watford loan Sweden winger Sema to Udinese22 August 2019, 2:53 pm
Watford winger Ken Sema has completed a season-long loan move to Udinese, the Serie A side confirmed.
- Sport24.co.za | Real Madrid loan Japan's Kubo to Mallorca22 August 2019, 2:42 pm
Real Madrid will send 18-year-old Japan Takefusa Kubo midfielder on-loan to Mallorca this season, the clubs announced.
- Sport24.co.za | Emery 'is not in a good position' - Arshavin22 August 2019, 1:06 pm
Former Arsenal forward Andrey Arshavin believes Unai Emery has tough job on his hands after replacing Arsene Wenger at the Emirates helm.
- Sport24.co.za | Ex-Sundowns coach backs Pitso for Bafana Bafana job22 August 2019, 1:02 pm
Former Mamelodi Sundowns coach Khabo Zondo believes that SAFA should trust in local talent and appoint Pitso Mosimane as the next Bafana Bafana coach.
- Sport24.co.za | Coutinho will not start for Bayern on Saturday - Kovac22 August 2019, 12:35 pm
Brazilian star midfielder Philippe Coutinho will not make his first Bundesliga start when Bayern Munich travel to Schalke on Saturday.
- Sport24.co.za | Wanyama closing on Club Brugge switch22 August 2019, 12:07 pm
Tottenham defensive midfielder Victor Wanyama is reportedly on the verge of sealing a move to Belgian outfit Club Brugge ahead of the European transfer deadline.
- Sport24.co.za | 'Kekana has not been recognised enough', says Benni22 August 2019, 11:42 am
Benni McCarthy is baffled by the fact that Hlompho Kekana has been consistently overlooked for the PSL Footballer of the Season award.
- Sport24.co.za | Serb bar in Croatia attacked during football match22 August 2019, 11:34 am
- Sport24.co.za | Neymar future remains up in air as PSG reject Madrid offer - reports22 August 2019, 11:31 am
Neymar remains no closer to getting his desired move away from Paris Saint-Germain amid reports Thursday the French club have rejected an offer from Real Madrid.
- Sport24.co.za | Chiefs' Kambole honoured at ZFA awards22 August 2019, 11:24 am
Kaizer Chiefs striker Lazarous Kambole has been given a much-needed boost of confidence after walking away with two awards at the Zambian football association's League Awards