- Boris Johnson 'has made a career out of lying', says SNP's Ian Blackford at PMQs - live news - The Guardian26 June 2019, 12:25 pm
Boris Johnson 'has made a career out of lying', says SNP's Ian Blackford at PMQs - live news The GuardianPMQs – watch live Guardian NewsTory MPs explode with fury as Boris Johnson branded professional liar at PMQs Mirror OnlineMay defends record of Boris Johnson and Jeremy Hunt at PMQs The GuardianView full coverage on Google News
- Bank of England: no-deal Brexit could force interest rate cut - business live - The Guardian26 June 2019, 12:21 pm
Bank of England: no-deal Brexit could force interest rate cut - business live The GuardianBitcoin surges towards ,000, boosted by ‘Facebank’ Financial TimesMark Carney blasts investment funds with liquidity mismatch as 'built on a lie' Telegraph.co.ukWhy Facebook entry into crypto-currency is causing jitters Daily NationOpinion | National monetary authorities should wake up to the Libra challenge LivemintView full coverage on Google News
- Bathstore collapses placing more than 500 jobs at risk - Sky News26 June 2019, 12:10 pm
Bathstore collapses placing more than 500 jobs at risk Sky NewsThe company is continuing to trade for now but all installations have been stopped as administrators hunt a buyer.
- The desperate story of the migrant father and daughter whose Rio Grande drowning has shocked America - ITV News26 June 2019, 11:48 am
The desperate story of the migrant father and daughter whose Rio Grande drowning has shocked America ITV NewsUS immigration: Drowning exposes risks of illegal crossing BBC NewsOutrage as dad and daughter's bodies lie face down in river - Warning: Distressing images Sky NewsCould this shocking image of a man and his daughter who drowned in the Rio Grande bring the US migrant crisis to a head? The TelegraphDead migrant child picture shows Oscar Ramirez and Valeria lying in Rio Grande river Metro.co.ukView full coverage on Google News
- World Cup: New Zealand v Pakistan - in-play clips, radio & text - bbc.co.uk26 June 2019, 11:21 am
World Cup: New Zealand v Pakistan - in-play clips, radio & text bbc.co.ukNew Zealand v Pakistan – Cricket World Cup 2019 – live! The Guardian2019 Cricket World Cup: Black Caps can make World Cup history - but should they? New Zealand HeraldPakistan vs New Zealand weather forecast for Cricket World Cup clash at Edgbaston, Birmingham Somerset LiveNew Zealand vs Pakistan live streaming: How to watch Cricket World Cup 2019 match online and on TV The SunView full coverage on Google News
- Boy, 12, arrested over homophobic knife attack in Liverpool - Sky News26 June 2019, 11:11 am
Boy, 12, arrested over homophobic knife attack in Liverpool Sky NewsBoy, 12, held over Liverpool homophobic knife attack BBC NewsBoy, 12, arrested over suspected homophobic assault in Liverpool The GuardianBoy, 12, arrested after 'homophobic knife attack' on married gay couple Mirror.co.ukSchoolboy, 12, arrested on suspicion of ‘appalling’ homophobic assault in Liverpool Evening StandardView full coverage on Google News
- What makes Tanguy Ndombele the player Tottenham are finally willing to spend on? - The Telegraph26 June 2019, 11:07 am
What makes Tanguy Ndombele the player Tottenham are finally willing to spend on? The TelegraphGossip: Spurs target three more after £103.5m triple swoop Football365.comExclusive: Mbappe advises star to join Tottenham amid £107m offer in fee/wages Football InsiderTottenham may have been handed a boost in pursuit of Ndombele – Opinion VitalfootballReport: Tottenham Hotspur will be willing to sell Eric Dier after Tanguy Ndombele's arrival HITCView full coverage on Google News
- Bryan Marsall dies: James Bond actor dead at 81 - Metro.co.uk26 June 2019, 10:36 am
Bryan Marsall dies: James Bond actor dead at 81 Metro.co.ukBryan Marshall, best known for his role in James Bond, has died at the age of 81. The British actor was famous for playing Commander Talbot in the 007 movie, ...View full coverage on Google News
- LIVE: Train killing trial - Victim's family leaves court as CCTV shown of stabbing - Sky News26 June 2019, 10:35 am
LIVE: Train killing trial - Victim's family leaves court as CCTV shown of stabbing Sky NewsLee Pomeroy 'murdered on Guildford to London train after row over blocked aisle' The TimesFamily of dad stabbed 18 times on train flee court as jury is shown CCTV of 'frenzied' attack The SunDefendant 'told girlfriend I am going to kill a man in call', court hears Surrey LiveLee Pomeroy's family leave court as CCTV is played of fatal attack Daily MailView full coverage on Google News
- Summer turns deadly as 45C Saharan Bubble moves towards Britain - Metro.co.uk26 June 2019, 10:32 am
Summer turns deadly as 45C Saharan Bubble moves towards Britain Metro.co.ukIn pictures: Europe's June 2019 heatwave BBC NewsBBC weather warning: Dangerous Europe heatwave to nudge 45C as London boils this weekend Express.co.ukEuropean heatwave 2019: Three swimmers die on beaches in France as Saharan Bubble heat sweeps towards UK Evening StandardTemperatures set to reach almost 30C in Leicester as scorching weather hits the city Leicestershire LiveView full coverage on Google NewsFOX Sports Content Feed
- Widow: Dangerous conditions at Braves' stadium led to death26 June 2019, 12:19 pm
The widow of a man found dead inside a beer cooler at the Atlanta Braves' stadium says a faulty door mechanism and carbon dioxide leaks led to his death
- Man charged with bomb hoax on 2015 Super Bowl26 June 2019, 11:20 am
A man from southwestern England has been charged with making bomb hoax threats against the Super Bowl and the Houses of Parliament
- IOC to change process of Olympic bid races, host elections26 June 2019, 11:11 am
The IOC is changing how and when it picks Olympic hosts, and will approach candidates who can be from multiple cities or countries
- Home woes continue for Tigers with 5-3 loss to Rangers26 June 2019, 11:06 am
Detroit has lost 18 of its last 20 home games
- Radioactive: Sonoma – “Tell the No. 12 that was my bad. I’m an idiot”26 June 2019, 11:04 am
The best scanner sound from the Toyota/Save Mart 350 at Sonoma Raceway.
- Vanderbilt gets even with Michigan in College World Series; winner takes all tonight26 June 2019, 11:02 am
Wolverines stifled by freshman pitcher
- Former world champion Gilbert left off Tour de France squad26 June 2019, 10:36 am
Former world champion Philippe Gilbert has been left off his team's squad for the Tour de France, a year after crashing out of the three-week race
- England center backs doubtful for World Cup quarterfinals26 June 2019, 10:07 am
England could be without center backs Steph Houghton and Millie Bright for the team's Women's World Cup quarterfinal match against Norway
- Roger Federer seeded above Rafael Nadal at Wimbledon26 June 2019, 9:47 am
Roger Federer has been seeded above Rafael Nadal for Wimbledon, despite the Spaniard being higher in the rankings
- Mbappe wants to play at both Euro 2020 and Olympics26 June 2019, 9:40 am
France forward Kylian Mbappe wants to play at both Euro 2020 and the Olympics next yearGet the latest Soccer football results, fixtures and exclusive video highlights from Yahoo Sports including live scores, match stats and team news.
- Reports: Man United nears Wan-Bissaka deal as fee agreed with Palace26 June 2019, 12:05 pm
The 21-year-old is set to be the second summer signing for Manchester United.
- Germany fear for Olympic spot as Europeans dominate World Cup26 June 2019, 11:53 am
Germany coach Martina Voss-Tecklenburg admitted Wednesday that she fears for her side's place in the 2020 Olympic Games due to the overwhelming success of European teams at the Women's World Cup. Voss-Tecklenburg, 51, watched on from the stands in Rennes on Tuesday night as the Netherlands beat
- Mbappe wants to play at both Euro 2020 and Olympics26 June 2019, 10:37 am
Kylian Mbappe is looking forward to a busy summer in 2020. The 20-year-old France forward, who helped his national team win the World Cup last year, wants to play at both the 2020 European Championship and the Tokyo Olympics. Soon after France qualified for the Olympic tournament by reaching the semifinals
- FIFA head, joining US push, wants more Palestinian football pitches26 June 2019, 10:33 am
The head of FIFA promised Wednesday to build more football pitches in the Palestinian territories as he joined a US-led economic workshop in Bahrain on drawing investment. Gianni Infantino, president of world football's governing body, took part in the "Peace to Prosperity" conference
- No specific Mahrez plan, says Senegal coach26 June 2019, 10:07 am
Senegal coach Aliou Cisse insisted there is no particular plan to counter Algeria star Riyad Mahrez in Thursday's blockbuster Africa Cup of Nations group clash. Algeria, like highly-fancied Senegal, won their opening game in Group C with captain Mahrez on target in a 2-0 victory over Kenya in Cairo
- Bayern consider bid for Ousmane Dembele - report26 June 2019, 9:15 am
Bayern Munich will consider a move for Barcelona winger Ousmane Dembele if they fail to sign Leroy Sane from Manchester City, Bild newspaper reported on Wednesday. With veteran wingers Arjen Robben and Franck Ribery leaving the club, Bayern had targeted Germany international Sane as they look to bolster
- Dutch cap Europe's World Cup dominance by ousting Japan26 June 2019, 9:12 am
Tears were still flowing from Saki Kumagai's eyes more than 30 minutes later. With victorious Dutch rivals passing her on the way out of the stadium, Japan's captain seemed to find solace in speaking about the penalty long after it cost her team a place in the quarterfinals of the Women'
- David Silva set for final season at Man City26 June 2019, 8:52 am
Spanish midfielder David Silva has confirmed he will leave Manchester City at the end of next season when his contract expires. Silva is one of City's most decorated players of all-time having won four Premier League titles, two FA Cups and four League Cups since joining from Valencia in 2010.
- Honduras dump El Salvador from Gold Cup with 4-0 result26 June 2019, 5:07 am
Three superb second-half goals in the space of 16 minutes earned Honduras their first points of the competition in the final match in Group C. Earlier, Curacao scored a very late equalizer to draw 1-1 with Jamaica in the early game in Group C. Jamaica ended up topping the group with five points, followed
- Curacao claim shock quarter-final berth at Gold Cup26 June 2019, 2:50 am
Curacao had a nervous wait after the early match in Group C, but their progression was confirmed when El Salvador crashed out with a 4-0 loss to Honduras in the late contest. The latter result put Jamaica top of the group on five points, with Curacao, population 160,000, claiming second on goal differenceRead about football news including transfers, results and headlines. Sign up for MailOnline newsletters to get breaking news delivered to your inbox.
- Neymar to drop £23m Barcelona bonus claim if they re-sign him from PSG26 June 2019, 12:38 pm
PETE JENSON IN SPAIN: Neymar has told Barcelona he will drop a demand for them to pay him an outstanding £23million renewal bonus if they re-sign him from PSG this summer.
- Toni Kroos suggests he will finish his career at Real Madrid at end of current deal26 June 2019, 12:35 pm
Germany midfielder Toni Kroos has also made it clear he has no interest in ending his career in the United States, China or Qatar and signed a new contract with Real last month.
- Juan Castillo makes contract U-turn as Chelsea move for Frank Lampard26 June 2019, 12:34 pm
Teenage wideman Familio-Castillo claimed last month that he was set to leave the club on a free transfer following three seasons in west London, but he is now ready to discuss a new contract.
- Ashley Young sticks to his 'summer tradition' by getting full back tattoo26 June 2019, 12:33 pm
The 33-year-old, who signed a one-year contract extension at Old Trafford in February, has documented his latest body artwork on Instagram. Young kept his followers up to date.
- Transfer news LIVE: Man Utd, Chelsea, Real Madrid and rest - deals and signings26 June 2019, 12:31 pm
Manchester United and Arsenal are among the clubs weighing up deals. Throughout the day, Sportsmail will bring you all the latest transfer news from the top flight, Football League and Europe.
- Ipswich Town jokingly tweet they have signed Kenyan player after he messaged the club 26 June 2019, 12:29 pm
The club jokingly tweeted that they had signed user 'Ahmed37905063' after he requested the club offer him a contract on twitter. Fans saw the funny side and quickly backed their new signing.
- The Champions League is ALREADY underway just 24 days after Liverpool's triumph over Tottenham26 June 2019, 12:25 pm
It seems impossible to think that next year's Champions League campaign has started, but, just 24 days after Liverpool beat Tottenham in Madrid, it's underway once again.
- Arsenal step up interest in Basle defender Eray Comert with talks scheduled26 June 2019, 12:21 pm
Comert is keen on a move to London and the 21-year-old could be prised away from Basle for less than £7million. Unai Emery has limited funds to spend as he tries to reinforce his defensive unit.
- Frank Lampard's move to Chelsea NOT COMPLETE - Derby chief Mel Morris26 June 2019, 12:13 pm
The Rams announced on Tuesday that they had given their manager permission to speak to his former side ahead of a possible emotional return to Stamford Bridge for the former midfielder.
- Tottenham hold Jack Clarke medical in London ahead of £8.5m Leeds move26 June 2019, 12:10 pm
Tottenham Hotspur have reached an agreement with Leeds for the £10million signing of the 18-year-old winger and he has now travelled down to the capital ahead of confirming his move.BBC Sport - Football
- Aaron Wan-Bissaka: Man Utd reach agreement with Crystal Palace to sign defender26 June 2019, 11:58 am
Manchester United reach an agreement with Crystal Palace to sign right-back Aaron Wan-Bissaka in a deal worth £50m.
- Riyad Mahrez and wife ordered to pay former nanny26 June 2019, 11:58 am
The Manchester City footballer and his wife Rita "failed to pay certain expenses", a judge says.
- Women's World Cup: England's Steph Houghton & Mille Bright 'major doubts' for Norway26 June 2019, 11:57 am
Defenders Steph Houghton and Millie Bright are doubts for England's World Cup quarter-final against Norway because of injury and illness respectively.
- Frank Lampard: Chelsea move 'not done deal' for Derby County boss26 June 2019, 11:43 am
Frank Lampard's appointment as the next Chelsea manager is 'not a done deal', says Derby County chairman Mel Morris.
- Jack Clarke: Tottenham close to signing Leeds United winger26 June 2019, 11:21 am
Leeds United winger Jack Clarke is on the brink of completing a move to Premier League side Tottenham for a fee in the region of £10m.
- Oran Kearney: St Mirren confirm manager's departure26 June 2019, 11:00 am
Oran Kearney is "gutted" to no longer be St Mirren manager but concedes it was "crystal clear" his "time was up".
- Football gossip: Ndombele, Ben Yedder, Origi, Hernandez, Griezmann26 June 2019, 6:11 am
Tottenham close in on the £60m club record signing, Manchester United want £36m Ben Yedder, Real Betis eye Origi, plus more.
- Women's World Cup: ‘Lionesses can't be stopped’ - Alex Scott & JXSE lay down England track26 June 2019, 5:39 am
BBC Sport's Alex Scott links up with rapper JXSE as he pens a Lionesses World Cup track.
- Women's World Cup: Alex Scott talks French hip hop with JXSE26 June 2019, 5:32 am
BBC Sport's Alex Scott links up with rapper JXSE to talk about his Dance Like Mbappe hit and discuss the influences for his music.
- Women's World Cup 2019: Lieke Martens' penalty sends Netherlands through 2-125 June 2019, 10:21 pm
Lieke Martens' last-gasp penalty sends the Netherlands into the Women's World Cup quarter-finals at the expense of Japan.Latest TOP news from www.espn.com
- Vanderbilt had plenty to celebrate during its win over Michigan, which forced a decisive Game 3 (7 p.m. ET Wednesday, ESPN)26 June 2019, 5:45 am
- Women's World Cup shows VAR still has room for improvement26 June 2019, 4:56 am
VAR was implemented into the Women's World Cup with the best of intentions, but it has instead taken the focus away from the players' performances.
- Vandy's Rocker fans 11 to force CWS Game 326 June 2019, 4:34 am
Vanderbilt freshman Kumar Rocker allowed three hits in 6⅓ innings against Michigan to force a winner-take-all Game 3 in the College World Series.
- Real or Not? Surprise star of Yankees' HR streak a stealth MVP candidate26 June 2019, 3:39 am
New York's record run of homering in 28 straight games wasn't achieved by its stars, but DJ LeMahieu has been more than an unexpected power source.
- Yankees homer in MLB-record 28th straight game26 June 2019, 12:32 am
DJ LeMahieu left no doubt that the record would be broken on Tuesday, homering in the Yankees' first at-bat of the game.
- Machado's Baltimore return brings cheers, big HR26 June 2019, 12:07 am
Padres star Manny Machado admitted Tuesday to feeling "a little more nervous" as he returned to Camden Yards for the first time since being traded last July. It didn't show on the field, though, as he hit his 17th homer of the season in the third inning.
- Sources: Rockets eyeing sign-and-trade for Butler25 June 2019, 11:08 pm
The Rockets hope to recruit Jimmy Butler to push the 76ers for a sign-and-trade deal that would allow the All-Star forward to join Houston.
- Oklahoma State hires brother of No. 2 prospect25 June 2019, 10:18 pm
Oklahoma State's newest assistant coach is the older brother of No. 2-ranked rising senior Cade Cunningham.
- The ESPN Daily: She climbed a mountain at 10 ... and isn't all that impressed25 June 2019, 9:07 pm
A daily rundown of the top stories in sports.
- Wickenheiser leads Hockey Hall of Fame class25 June 2019, 8:18 pm
Canadian women's star Hayley Wickenheiser was elected to the Hockey Hall of Fame in her first year of eligibility.
- Sport24.co.za | Egypt footballer Amr Warda banned over sexual harassment claims26 June 2019, 12:40 pm
Egypt's football federation banned midfielder Amr Warda from playing in any further AFCON matches over mounting sexual harassment allegations.
- Sport24.co.za | Mourinho not interested in Newcastle project26 June 2019, 12:35 pm
Jose Mourinho has appeared to play down reports he could be set to succeed Rafael Benitez as Newcastle United manager.
- Sport24.co.za | Man Utd set to splash £50 million on Wan-Bissaka - reports26 June 2019, 12:23 pm
Manchester United are closing on a deal worth up to £50 million for Crystal Palace right-back Aaron Wan-Bissaka, according to media reports.
- Sport24.co.za | Kompany backs Arteta to succeed Guardiola26 June 2019, 12:03 pm
Manchester City legend Vincent Kompany has tipped Mikel Arteta to succeed Pep Guardiola in the dugout.
- Sport24.co.za | Leopards willing to sell Mwape Musonda for right price26 June 2019, 11:24 am
Black Leopards boss David Thidiela has confirmed the club want to sell star striker Mwape Musonda to any interested suitors in the Premiership or abroad.
- Sport24.co.za | Captain Jele signs new deal with Orlando Pirates26 June 2019, 10:50 am
Orlando Pirates revealed that long-serving captain Happy Jele has penned a new contract until the end of the upcoming 2019/20 campaign.
- Sport24.co.za | Orlando Pirates sign Mhango from Wits26 June 2019, 10:37 am
Orlando Pirates have announced the signing of Malawian international Gabadinho Mhango from Bidvest Wits.
- Sport24.co.za | WRAP: AFCON26 June 2019, 10:27 am
A comprehensive wrap of all the kick-off times, results and match reports for the Africa Cup of Nations group stage matches:
- Sport24.co.za | Pamela Anderson splits with 'monster' French SWC-winning beau26 June 2019, 10:21 am
Pamela Anderson has revealed she has broken up with France Soccer World Cup-winning defender Adil Rami, saying he had "scammed" her by seeing another woman.
- Sport24.co.za | PSL announce nearly R40m in prize money for new season26 June 2019, 10:11 am
The Premier Soccer League has confirmed a total of R39.9 million in prize money for the upcoming 2019/20 Absa Premiership season.