- Shamima Begum: IS teenager to lose UK citizenship - BBC News20 February 2019, 12:33 am
Shamima Begum: IS teenager to lose UK citizenship BBC NewsIS schoolgirl Shamima Begum stripped of UK citizenship ITV NewsShamima Begum: will the plan to revoke her citizenship succeed? The GuardianISIS bride Shamima Begum STRIPPED of British citizenship after showing no remorse for fleeing to Syria The SunShamima Begum has UK citizenship revoked by British government, ITV News learns ITV NewsView full coverage on Google News
- House launches probe of US nuclear plan in Saudi Arabia - BBC News20 February 2019, 12:20 am
House launches probe of US nuclear plan in Saudi Arabia BBC NewsHouse investigates 'White House plan' to share nuclear technology with Saudis The GuardianDems launch probe into Trump aides' plan to give Saudis nuclear power Daily MailWhite House 'tried to rush' sale of nuclear power technology to Saudi Arabia, report says The TelegraphTrump officials accused of promoting nuclear power sales to Saudis Financial TimesView full coverage on Google News
- British children living in poverty 'could hit record high' – report - The Guardian20 February 2019, 12:01 am
British children living in poverty 'could hit record high' – report The GuardianThe proportion of children in Britain living in poverty risks hitting a record high in the next few years as incomes stagnate and benefit cuts continue to bite, ...
- Biggest EuroMillions win in Irish history as ticket holder wins €175m - BBC News19 February 2019, 11:12 pm
Biggest EuroMillions win in Irish history as ticket holder wins €175m BBC NewsNational Lottery EuroMillions results: Winning numbers for Tuesday February 19 £153million jackpot The SunEuromillons results: Tuesday's winning National Lottery numbers for £153million jackpot Mirror Online€175m EuroMillions jackpot won in Ireland Sky NewsLotto frenzy: Someone could win £172MILLION in EuroMillions draw Express.co.ukView full coverage on Google News
- Eighth Labour MP quits party to join breakaway Independent Group - The Guardian19 February 2019, 11:04 pm
Eighth Labour MP quits party to join breakaway Independent Group The GuardianMore Labour MPs and some Tories could join new group - Chuka Umunna BBC NewsLabour Jewish Movement could abandon Corbyn’s party after 100 years thanks to anti-Semitism scandal The SunTraditional political techniques are no longer working – party splits and Brexit uncertainty are proof The IndependentThe choice is clear for Labour MPs. Stay with Corbyn or leave the party The GuardianView full coverage on Google News
- Lady Gaga and her fiancé Christian Carino have split - Cosmopolitan.com19 February 2019, 10:39 pm
Lady Gaga and her fiancé Christian Carino have split Cosmopolitan.comLady Gaga SPLITS from fiancé Christian Carino after Grammys speculation Mirror OnlineLady Gaga splits from talent agent fiance Christian Carino after months-long engagement Daily MailLady Gaga splits from fiancé Christian Carino | Daily Star Daily StarLady Gaga splits from talent agent fiance just months after he proposed with £300k pink diamond ring The SunView full coverage on Google News
- Maurizio Sarri to be SACKED if Chelsea lose Carabao Cup Final against Man City - Mirror Online19 February 2019, 10:30 pm
Maurizio Sarri to be SACKED if Chelsea lose Carabao Cup Final against Man City Mirror OnlineMaurizio Sarri: Why end is near for Chelsea manager after defeat by Man Utd BBC SportSolskjaer makes effort to talk to Callum Hudson-Odoi after Man Utd’s FA Cup win over Chelsea The SunWatch: Maurizio Sarri hopes for some Carabao Cup-shaped redemption FootballFanCast.comMaurizio Sarri set to be in charge for Chelsea's game against Malmo BBC SportView full coverage on Google News
- Liverpool and Bayern Munich trade blows but draw leaves tie poised - The Guardian19 February 2019, 9:56 pm
Liverpool and Bayern Munich trade blows but draw leaves tie poised The GuardianLiverpool vs Bayern Munich - Live reaction from Anfield Liverpool EchoThe new Champions League rule that Liverpool fans MUST be aware of TONIGHT ExpressJurgen Klopp: 'Result not perfect, but good enough to work with' The TelegraphLiverpool 0-0 Bayern Munich: Champions League last 16 – as it happened The GuardianView full coverage on Google News
- Khloe Kardashian 'split from Tristan Thompson after he cheated on her with Kylie pal Woods - Daily Mail19 February 2019, 9:34 pm
Khloe Kardashian 'split from Tristan Thompson after he cheated on her with Kylie pal Woods Daily MailTristan Thompson Speaks Out About Jordyn Woods Cheating Allegations E! OnlineKhloe Kardashian SPLITS from Tristan Thompson for allegedly 'cheating with Jordyn Woods' OK! magazineKhloe Kardashian Reacts to Tristan Thompson Cheating Rumor After Split E! OnlineKhloe Kardashian is mum-shamed for having long nails as critics insist they’ll stop her from looking after b The SunView full coverage on Google News
- Brexit news: Jean-Claude Juncker 'not expecting breakthrough' in blow to PM ahead of fresh talks in Brussels - Evening Standard19 February 2019, 9:20 pm
Brexit news: Jean-Claude Juncker 'not expecting breakthrough' in blow to PM ahead of fresh talks in Brussels Evening StandardBrexit backstop: Theresa May to put new proposals to EU The GuardianBrexit: Theresa May to go back to Brussels on Wednesday BBC News'No country more important than UK' Juncker's predecessor Barroso tells him to BUCKLE ExpressPeople working in Britain from outside the EU reaches an all-time high iNewsView full coverage on Google NewsFOX Sports Content Feed
- Top seeds Thiem and Fognini upset at Rio Open20 February 2019, 1:16 am
Top seeds Dominic Thiem of Austria, and Italy's Fabio Fognini and Marco Cecchinato were ousted in the first round of the Rio Open clay-court tournament
- Derek Dietrich and Reds finalize minor league contract20 February 2019, 1:09 am
Derek Dietrich and Cincinnati have finalized a minor league contract, giving the Reds another infield and outfield option
- Diekman deal includes bonuses for games and games finished20 February 2019, 1:04 am
Diekman deal includes bonuses for games and games finished
- Corey Perry says he is still ‘learning how to play hockey again’ after return from injury20 February 2019, 12:58 am
Corey Perry says he is still 'learning how to play hockey again' after return from injury
- John Vanbiesbrouck on Ryan Miller: ‘He was meant to play goalie’20 February 2019, 12:58 am
Vanbiesbrouck on Ryan Miller
- Krissy Wendell on 25th anniversary of girls’ hockey state tournament20 February 2019, 12:55 am
Krissy Wendell joins Audra Martin to discuss the women's game and 25th anniversary of the Girls State High School Hockey Tournament
- Cardinals sign veteran tight end Clay to 1-year deal20 February 2019, 12:47 am
The Arizona Cardinals have signed veteran tight end Charles Clay to a one-year contract
- StaTuesday: Bucks shooting lights out, breaking franchise records20 February 2019, 12:40 am
The Bucks are already in the midst of the best 3-point shooting season in franchise history
- Oregon state sees its women's teams rise to elite status20 February 2019, 12:16 am
Women's college basketball is enjoying a renaissance in the Pacific Northwest where Oregon and Oregon State are among the nation's elite teams this season
- Chiefs announce overhaul of defensive coaching staff20 February 2019, 12:10 am
Chiefs announce overhaul of defensive coaching staffGet the latest Soccer football results, fixtures and exclusive video highlights from Yahoo Sports including live scores, match stats and team news.
- Watch live: Toronto opens Champions League19 February 2019, 9:30 pm
Toronto FC visits Independiente in Panama as the 2019 Scotiabank CONCACAF Champions League kicks off on Yahoo Sports.
- Man United's legendary defender Rio Ferdinand19 February 2019, 8:51 pm
Rio Ferdinand's Premier League career spanned nearly two decades with four different clubs, but he is most well-known for his time with Man United where he won six PL titles.
- MLS Commissioner Says "No Timetable" On Announcing A 28th Team19 February 2019, 8:45 pm
MLS expansion has spread rapidly over the past couple of years with 24 teams currently playing and 3 more committed to joining MLS. How much further is MLS looking to expand and when can we expect the announcement of a 28th team? For more Planet Futb
- Pochettino tops PL manager power rankings19 February 2019, 8:34 pm
Mauricio Pochettino has led a short-handed Tottenham side to win after win and lands at the top of Joe Prince-Wright's manager power rankings. Find out who else made the top five.
- MLS Commissioner On Sports Gambling: "We Might As Well Find A Way To Monetize It"19 February 2019, 8:32 pm
MLS Commisioner Don Garber Joins Grant Wahl to discuss the effect that sports gambling legalization will have on MLS and how they plan to take advantage. For more Planet Futbol, subscribe to SI TV.
- Messi transcends Barcelona and La Liga - Tebas19 February 2019, 7:16 pm
LFP President Javier Tebas says that Lionel Messi is the biggest star ever to grace the league, and is an icon at Barcelona
- Premier League Pick 'Em Matchweek 27 preview19 February 2019, 4:53 pm
Joe Prince-Wright previews the five featured matches in Round 27 of the Premier League.
- Atlanta United, Red Bulls lead the charge as MLS resumes quest to conquer the CCL19 February 2019, 4:35 pm
No MLS team has lifted Concacaf hardware in 19 years, and only three MLS teams have even reached the final in the decade since Concacaf changed to a Champions League format. MLS has managed to close the gap with Liga MX, delivering stronger challenges to the Mexican teams, but winning the tournament has eluded MLS teams, most recently in 2018 when Toronto FC came within a penalty shootout of winning the title. This year, MLS is sending a strong contingent of contenders to try and secure that first CCL trophy, led by reigning MLS Cup champions Atlanta United and Supporters' Shield winners New York Red Bulls.
- Hazard should leave Chelsea for Real Madrid - Mpenza19 February 2019, 3:47 pm
Former Manchester City forward Emile Mpenza believes Eden Hazard should leave Chelsea for Real Madrid.
- Messi is a football mastermind - Genesio19 February 2019, 3:01 pm
Ahead of their UEFA Champions League last 16 clash, Lyon head coach Bruno Genesio says Barcelona's Lionel Messi is a 'football mastermind', even when he's not fully fit.Read about football news including transfers, results and headlines. Sign up for MailOnline newsletters to get breaking news delivered to your inbox.
- Solskjaer reveals Herrera is Man United player he can't afford to drop20 February 2019, 1:37 am
Herrera, who has missed just two of Solskjaer's 13 games in charge, broke the deadlock in United's FA Cup fifth-round victory over Chelsea on Monday night.
- Ander Herrera set to 'commit future Manchester United with three-year deal worth £100,000-a-week'20 February 2019, 1:04 am
Ander Herrera is set to commit his long-term future to Man United after finding his feet under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer. The 29-year-old is expected to sign a new three-year deal at Old Trafford.
- Kevin De Bruyne believes Manchester City have adapted to teams figuring style out20 February 2019, 12:43 am
Kevin De Bruyne admitted opposing teams are finding ways of counteracting Manchester City’s command on games – but insisted they have found new formulas to win.
- Man City players wrap up in training ahead of Champions League return20 February 2019, 12:42 am
The Premier League leaders trained ahead of travelling to Germany to take on Schalke in the last-16 of the Champions League on Wednesday night.
- Owen Hargreaves believes suspended Joshua Kimmich will be a huge loss for Bayern Munich20 February 2019, 12:42 am
Owen Hargreaves believes Joshua Kimmich will be a big miss for Bayern Munich in their second leg against Liverpool. The Bayern full-back picked up a yellow card in the 28th minute.
- Bayern Munich join Chelsea in race for Crystal Palace star Aaron Wan-Bissaka 20 February 2019, 12:42 am
Bayern Munich have joined the growing list of clubs monitoring Crystal Palace right back Aaron Wan-Bissaka. The full back broke into the team in 2016 and has featured 35 times for Palace.
- Naby Keita is still a work in progress but the Liverpool midfielder just needs a big moment20 February 2019, 12:41 am
DOMINIC KING AT ANFIELD: Naby Keita has improved over the course of the last month and his reward was a fifth consecutive start. He was in the thick of the action from the outset.
- Lionel Messi and Co make sick kids' day as Dejan Lovren goes under cover – THINGS YOU MISSED20 February 2019, 12:41 am
There were no goals in the two last 16 clashes in the two Champions League clashes on Tuesday as both games ended in goalless stalemates. Here are all the things you may have missed.
- Dan Ashworth: 'No conflict of interest' as Brighton technical director20 February 2019, 12:40 am
Former Football Association technical director Dan Ashworth insists there will be no conflict of interest should he try to recruit English talent for new club Brighton.
- Sami Khedira misses Juventus' trip to face Atletico Madrid after discovery of irregular heartbeat 20 February 2019, 12:39 am
The Italian champions confirmed the news in a brief statement hours after training as the rest of the squad touched down ahead of their Champions League meeting with Atletico Madrid.BBC Sport - Football
- Liverpool 0-0 Bayern Munich: Jurgen Klopp says draw 'not a dream result'19 February 2019, 11:07 pm
Liverpool's goalless Champions League first-leg draw against Bayern Munich is "not a dream result but a good one", says manager Jurgen Klopp.
- Sami Khedira: Juventus midfielder ruled out because of irregular heartbeat19 February 2019, 11:01 pm
Juventus midfielder Sami Khedira is diagnosed with an irregular heartbeat and will be sidelined while he undergoes treatment.
- Liverpool 0-0 Bayern Munich: Hosts frustrated in Champions League19 February 2019, 10:56 pm
Liverpool's Champions League last-16 tie against Bayern Munich remains finely poised after a goalless draw in the first leg at Anfield.
- Lyon 0-0 Barcelona: Catalans held to fourth draw in five games19 February 2019, 10:33 pm
Wasteful Barcelona cannot convert any of their 25 shots in a goalless Champions League last-16 first-leg draw against Lyon.
- QPR 2-3 West Brom: Late Jake Livermore goal in Baggies win19 February 2019, 10:15 pm
Jake Livermore scores a 94th-minute winner as Championship promotion chasers West Bromwich Albion beat Queens Park Rangers.
- Atletico Madrid v Juventus19 February 2019, 8:40 pm
Preview followed by live coverage of Wednesday's Champions League game between Atletico Madrid and Juventus.
- Liverpool v Bayern Munich in Champions League - Player Rater19 February 2019, 8:33 pm
How did you rate the players in Liverpool's Champions League last-16 first-leg draw with Bayern Munich.
- Neymar: PSG striker 'cried for two days' after breaking a metatarsal in January19 February 2019, 8:01 pm
Brazil striker Neymar says he "cried for two days" after breaking a metatarsal bone in his right foot at the end of January.
- Tottenham: Harry Kane could face Burnley after ankle injury19 February 2019, 6:53 pm
Tottenham striker Harry Kane is likely to face Burnley in the Premier League on Saturday after returning to training ahead of schedule.
- Kevin de Bruyne: Man City quadruple 'nearly impossible', says midfielder19 February 2019, 6:19 pm
It will be "nearly impossible" for Manchester City to win a quadruple of trophies this season, says midfielder Kevin de Bruyne.Latest TOP news from www.espn.com
- Anfield draw hardly a nightmare for Liverpool20 February 2019, 12:37 am
Bayern Munich silenced usually raucous Anfield, but without an away goal, that's not nearly the disaster scenario for Liverpool it appears to be.
- UNC-Duke tickets approaching Super Bowl prices19 February 2019, 9:36 pm
The cheapest ticket to Wednesday's UNC-Duke game is approaching Super Bowl prices, thanks to Zion Williamson. If you're interested in squeezing into Cameron Indoor Stadium to watch the legendary rivalry, it'll cost you at least ,500.
- Adesanya-Gastelum for interim title at UFC 23619 February 2019, 9:32 pm
Israel Adesanya will face Kelvin Gastelum at UFC 236 for the interim middleweight title while champion Robert Whittaker continues to recover from emergency surgery earlier this month.
- Sources: Machado, Padres reach 0M deal19 February 2019, 7:39 pm
Manny Machado, a four-time All-Star who had a .297 batting average with 37 home runs, 107 RBIs and a career-high .905 OPS last season, has reached a deal with the Padres, sources told ESPN.
- Former Dodgers pitching great Newcombe dies19 February 2019, 7:36 pm
Former Dodgers great Don Newcombe has died at the age of 92, the team announced.
- Winners and losers from Manny Machado's megadeal with Padres19 February 2019, 7:30 pm
We break down what the deal means for the infielder, the Padres and a certain other available star.
- Brown, Rooney meet, agree 'time to move on'19 February 2019, 4:34 pm
Embattled receiver Antonio Brown tweeted he had a "great meeting" with Steelers president Art Rooney II on Tuesday, but that both sides "agreed that it is time to move on."
- Alabama looks to regroup off title loss19 February 2019, 4:12 pm
The expectations -- winning a national title -- remain the same in Tuscaloosa, despite serious player and coaching turnover. What's next for the Tide this spring?
- A new era for Ohio State19 February 2019, 4:12 pm
Ryan Day takes over for Urban Meyer, with Georgia QB transfer Justin Fields getting a chance to lead the offense.
- Art of the split decision: Gian Villante explains 'the worst thing ever'19 February 2019, 3:56 pm
Listening to the reading of a split decision might just be the most agonizing moment possible in an MMA fight. Gian Villante, fighting on ESPN + on Saturday, has four of those in a row.
- Sport24.co.za | Guardiola urges Man City to draw on Newport win at Schalke19 February 2019, 8:56 pm
Pep Guardiola has urged Manchester City to use the experience of their FA Cup win at lowly Newport when they play Bundesliga strugglers Schalke.
- Sport24.co.za | Neymar 'cried for two days' after new foot injury19 February 2019, 8:50 pm
Neymar "cried for two days" after injuring his right foot for a second time in January, he told Brazilian television.
- Sport24.co.za | Sundowns held by Polokwane City19 February 2019, 8:47 pm
Mamelodi Sundowns were held to a draw by Polokwane City in an Absa Premiership match at the Loftus Versfeld.
- Sport24.co.za | Klinsmann received .35M settlement from US Soccer19 February 2019, 7:43 pm
Jurgen Klinsmann received a .35 million settlement of his contract with the U.S. Soccer Federation, according to the USSF's tax filing
- Sport24.co.za | Search for Sala plane pilot to resume next week: family19 February 2019, 7:33 pm
A search for the pilot of a plane carrying footballer Emiliano Sala which crashed in the Channel last month is set to resume next week.
- Sport24.co.za | Sarri isolated at Chelsea after fans turn on him19 February 2019, 6:58 pm
Maurizio Sarri looks isolated in his first season at Chelsea after fans turned on him with a volley of abusive chants.
- Sport24.co.za | 'No white flag' - underdogs Schalke ready for Man City19 February 2019, 4:47 pm
Schalke are embracing the role of underdogs for their Champions League clash against Manchester City.
- Sport24.co.za | Lebese to feature against Pirates, says Tembo19 February 2019, 12:50 pm
SuperSport United coach Kaitano Tembo says George Lebese will feature as a substitute against Orlando Pirates but will start against Baroka.
- Sport24.co.za | WATCH: 'Ramsey would've stayed under me' - Wenger19 February 2019, 12:47 pm
Former Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger believes that outgoing midfielder Aaron Ramsey would have stayed at the club if he was still in charge.
- Sport24.co.za | Toffees ready for Gomes talks with Barcelona19 February 2019, 11:03 am
Everton are set to continue talks with Barcelona over a permanent move for Andre Gomes, according to reports in Spain.