- This RSS feed URL is deprecated15 November 2018, 2:31 pm
This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
- Richard Scudamore will accept £5m departure bonus from Premier League - The Guardian15 November 2018, 2:25 pm
The GuardianRichard Scudamore will accept £5m departure bonus from Premier LeagueThe GuardianOutgoing chief executive will get payment over three years • Premier League issue statement over controversial decision. Guardian sport. Thu 15 Nov 2018 07.02 EST Last modified on Thu 15 Nov 2018 09.20 EST. Share on Facebook · Share on Twitter ...Richard Scudamore: Departing Premier League chief to receive £5m farewell giftBBC SportMan Utd chief Ed Woodward pictured at transfer meeting - did you spot who he was with?Express.co.ukPremier League chief bonus plan 'hugely unpopular' with supporters - fan groupESPN.co.ukBristol Live -Yahoo Sports -talkSPORT.com -The Express Tribuneall 87 news articles »
- Man Utd news: Is this the REAL reason why Alexis Sanchez missed Manchester derby? - Daily Star15 November 2018, 2:08 pm
Daily StarMan Utd news: Is this the REAL reason why Alexis Sanchez missed Manchester derby?Daily StarThe Chile international has had a tough time this season and has managed just one goal. And throughout the year there has been murmurs that he has fallen out with Jose Mourinho and is looking to leave. The 29-year-old only joined in January from ...Man Utd news: TWO clubs threaten plan to replace Jose Mourinho with Zinedine ZidaneExpress.co.ukArsenal and Spurs pursue Eric Bailly as defender is left frustrated by Manchester United exclusionScottish Daily RecordArsenal make second enquiry to sign Eric Bailly from Manchester UnitedMetroSports Mole -101 Great Goals -Inside Futbol -WhoScored.comall 578 news articles »
- Ed Woodward conference call highlights as Manchester United CEO addresses club investors on financial results - Manchester Evening News15 November 2018, 2:04 pm
Manchester Evening NewsEd Woodward conference call highlights as Manchester United CEO addresses club investors on financial resultsManchester Evening NewsUpdates from Manchester United executive vice chairman Ed Woodward as he addresses investors following release of financial results. Share. By. Charlotte Duncker. Updated 14:03, 15 NOV 2018. Sport. Manchester United CEO Ed Woodward addressed ...Wayne Rooney bids farewell but England have moved on since striker's eraEvening StandardWayne Rooney: How do other countries say goodbye to legends?BBC SportWayne Rooney reveals how private conversation with Jose Mourinho led to Man Utd exitExpress.co.ukTelegraph.co.uk -The Independent -Goal.com -Sportinglife.comall 970 news articles »
- Steven Gerrard on Chelsea slip, what he's learnt from Jurgen Klopp and NOT wanting to manage Liverpool - Liverpool Echo15 November 2018, 1:35 pm
Liverpool EchoSteven Gerrard on Chelsea slip, what he's learnt from Jurgen Klopp and NOT wanting to manage LiverpoolLiverpool EchoSteven Gerrard has revealed he is still haunted by the slip that cost Liverpool a maiden Premier League title in 2014, and explained why he doesn't want the manager's job at Anfield. The Reds legend is currently back in Liverpool ahead of Thursday ...Steven Gerrard says he was 'like a sponge' under Jurgen Klopp at LiverpoolSkySportsGerrard: What I learned from Jürgen KloppLiverpool FCJurgen Klopp first to start party after Champions League heartbreak, says Steven GerrardMetroHITC -Football365.com -Irish Mirror -Scottish Daily Recordall 130 news articles »
- Sri Lanka v England second Test: Sri Lanka reach 336 for first-innings lead of 46 - Sportinglife.com15 November 2018, 1:34 pm
Sportinglife.comSri Lanka v England second Test: Sri Lanka reach 336 for first-innings lead of 46Sportinglife.comEngland found themselves on the back foot after day two of the second Test against Sri Lanka, 46 runs behind and facing the prospect of a nerve-racking second innings in Kandy. The tourists arrived at Pallekele Stadium confident their score of 285 ...Sri Lanka vs England: Tourists 46 runs behind as home side's lower order rally on day two of second TesttalkSPORT.comSri Lanka v England: Jack Leach says tourists have 'great chance' to winBBC SportRoshen Silva innings shows Test mindset, says Dimuth KarunaratneESPNcricinfo.comDaily Mail -The Independent -SkySports -News18all 811 news articles »
- United 'on track' to achieve record annual income despite quarterly drop - Bury Times15 November 2018, 1:21 pm
Bury TimesUnited 'on track' to achieve record annual income despite quarterly dropBury TimesManchester United have announced reduced quarterly revenue in their latest financial results but insist the club remain on track for record annual income. United's revenue of £135million for what is termed the first quarter of 2019 was down from £143 ...and more »
- Ramsey closing on Bayern Munich deal as Arsenal contract runs down - Goal.com15 November 2018, 12:57 pm
Goal.comRamsey closing on Bayern Munich deal as Arsenal contract runs downGoal.comThe Wales international is set to become a free agent in the summer of 2019 and is poised to take on a new challenge with the Bundesliga champions. Bayern Munich are close to reaching an agreement with Aaron Ramsey as his Arsenal contract runs down, ...Arsenal news: Bayern Munich 'confident' they will beat Man Utd, Liverpool to Aaron RamseyExpress.co.ukArsenal transfer news: Bayern Munich confident they have won the race for Aaron RamseyThe IndependentAaron Ramsey transfer: Bayern Munich leading chase for Arsenal midfielderMirror.co.ukDaily Star -Metro -WalesOnline -Sports Moleall 50 news articles »
- Transfer News LIVE: Chelsea respond to BAN, Ramsey to snub Liverpool, Man Utd latest - Daily Star15 November 2018, 12:55 pm
Daily StarTransfer News LIVE: Chelsea respond to BAN, Ramsey to snub Liverpool, Man Utd latestDaily StarChelsea have denied they broke any FIFA rules on signing underage players. Reports in France have alleged the Blues could become the latest major European club to be sanctioned for the illegal signing of players under the age of 18. Premier League ...Chelsea insist they have not broken any Fifa rules despite possible transfer banThe IndependentChelsea transfer ban incoming?Teamtalk.comLiverpool title rivals could by hit by two-year transfer ban - and other clubs could tooLiverpool EchoEvening Standard -The Times -The Sun -The Pride of Londonall 172 news articles »
- Joe Cokanasiga to make England debut in one of 11 changes for Japan match - The Guardian15 November 2018, 12:25 pm
The GuardianJoe Cokanasiga to make England debut in one of 11 changes for Japan matchThe GuardianFiji-born 21-year-old on right wing in Jones's new-look side • Farrell and Hartley drop to bench with Ford named captain. Gerard Meagher. Thu 15 Nov 2018 06.50 EST Last modified on Thu 15 Nov 2018 07.28 EST. Share on Facebook · Share on Twitter ...England v Japan: Joe Cokanasiga to start Twickenham TestBBC SportEngland rugby team announcement: XV to face Japan revealedMirror.co.ukJoe Cokanasiga among 11 changes to England side to face JapanSkySportsThe Times -Reuters -Premiership Rugbyall 127 news articles »FOX Sports Content Feed
- Scudamore gets million as he leaves Premier League15 November 2018, 2:12 pm
Premier League clubs have agreed to give departing chairman Richard Scudamore million over three years despite a public backlash
- Lightning try to snap 2-game losing streak as they take on the Penguins15 November 2018, 2:00 pm
The Tampa Bay Lightning will try to snap out of their two-game losing skid when they take on the Pittsburgh Penguins on Thursday night.
- ‘This is the best game LeBron’s played all year’: Nick Wright on LeBron’s performance in win against the Blazers15 November 2018, 1:53 pm
Nick Wright and Cris Carter react to LeBron James passing Wilt Chamberlain for fifth on the all-time scoring list in last night's win against the Portland Trail Blazers. Hear what Nick had to say about King James' performance.
- Silva pushes Sri Lanka to lead over England in 2nd test15 November 2018, 1:31 pm
Silva pushes Sri Lanka to lead over England in 2nd test
- Preview: Wild vs. Canucks15 November 2018, 1:00 pm
Minnesota will try to get back on track when it hosts Vancouver
- Japan beats MLB All-Stars 4-1 in final of exhibition series15 November 2018, 12:47 pm
Sosuke Genda drove in three runs with a bases-clearing triple as Japan beat the MLB All-Stars 4-1 in the final game of their six-game exhibition series
- Cyclist Cardoso banned 4 years for doping before 2017 Tour15 November 2018, 12:05 pm
The International Cycling Union says it imposed a four-year ban on Portuguese rider Andre Cardoso for doping with EPO ahead of the 2017 Tour de France
- Bangladesh levels series with 218-run win in 2nd test15 November 2018, 11:06 am
Mehidy Hasan took five wickets to propel Bangladesh toward a series-leveling 218-run win in the second cricket test against Zimbabwe
- Government offers to help Milan-Cortina bid for 2026 Games15 November 2018, 10:22 am
Government offers to help Milan-Cortina bid for 2026 Games
- Asian Cup to get video review starting in quarterfinals15 November 2018, 9:54 am
Video review will be used at the Asian Cup starting in the quarterfinalsGet the latest Soccer football results, fixtures and exclusive video highlights from Yahoo Sports including live scores, match stats and team news.
- BREAKING NEWS: Premier League to implement VAR from 2019-20 season15 November 2018, 2:40 pm
VAR will be introduced to the Premier League from the start of the 2019-20 season pending approval from FIFA and the International Football Association Board. Premier League clubs discussed the prospect at a shareholder's meeting and agreed "in principle" to follow the lead set in Serie A, the Bundesliga and Ligue 1. VAR has been met with mixed reviews but a largely smooth implementation at the World Cup in Russia helped to resolve doubts over its effectiveness.
- Soccer-Manchester United maintains financial forecast despite revenue dip15 November 2018, 12:14 pm
Nov 15 (Reuters) - English Premier League soccer club Manchester United stuck to its full-year forecast for revenue and core earnings, even as it posted a drop in first-quarter revenue, partly due to playing fewer home games. The 20-time
- Morata aims sly dig at Conte's Chelsea tactics as he embraces 'perfect' Sarriball15 November 2018, 11:23 am
Alvaro Morata considers Maurizio Sarri to be the “perfect” Chelsea boss for him, after suggestions that Antonio Conte’s tactics were responsible for his testing debut season in England. The Spanish striker arrived at Stamford Bridge in the summer of 2017 and was charged with the task of filling Diego Costa’s boots and leading the line for the Blues. READ MORE: Football rumours: Wenger turned down Fulham with Bayern in waiting?
- The definitive guide to football's minor irritations 15 November 2018, 10:11 am
There is a YouTube video, with the unequivocal title of The Most Satisfying Video Ever, which presents just over 10 minutes’ worth of everyday activities being performed with almost complete smoothness, precision and symmetry. It has been watched
- Nations League 2018: What do England need to win, can they get relegated and what are the permutations?15 November 2018, 8:39 am
England sent out a real statement of intent by beating Spain in Seville in a match that will not have produced the same kind of narrative or setting for a momentous triumph and there seems to be a genuine competitive intent to their matches. Out of all the 24 permutations to be decided, group winners, promotion and relegation, only four have been confirmed. How does the Nations League work?
- 'Sumareh still a doubt, but team must start well against Vietnam' - Tan Cheng Hoe15 November 2018, 6:26 am
BY ZULHILMI ZAINAL Follow on Twitter Malaysia forward Mohamadou Sumareh is still a doubt for their 2018 AFF Championship Group A match against Vietnam on Friday, said head coach Tan Cheng Hoe in the pre-match press conference.
- Muller still has role to play for Germany - Low15 November 2018, 4:32 am
The Germany coach backs the Bayern player to do well at the highest level
- Football: Will China produce a Johan Cruyff soon?15 November 2018, 3:14 am
Dutch giants Ajax have teamed up with mid-table Chinese Super League (CSL) side Guangzhou R&F and together vow to build the best football academy in China.
- I can deal with Bernabeu whistles - Sergio Ramos15 November 2018, 3:09 am
Sergio Ramos is accepting of criticism by Real Madrid fans this season
- Leckie puts his hand up for Socceroos captaincy15 November 2018, 2:57 am
AAP Hertha Berlin's Mathew Leckie has admitted that he would relish the chance to be captain of the Australian national team. The 27-year-old winger is one of the most experienced players in the squad, but Socceroos coach Graham Arnold is yet to reveal who'll lead the team for the upcoming friendlies against South Korea and Lebanon as the hunt for a long-term replacement for retired skipper Mile Jedinak continues. Veteran Mark Milligan took the armband in last month's 4-0 win over Kuwait, while defender Trent Sainsbury is also a front-runner after leading the team in pre-World Cup friendlies earlier this year. Only Milligan (72) and Robbie Kruse (68) have more caps than Leckie's 57 appearancesBBC Sport - Football
- McGinn becomes seventh player to pull out of Scotland squad15 November 2018, 10:17 am
Aston Villa midfielder John McGinn becomes the latest player to drop out of the Scotland squad to face Albania and Israel through injury.
- Wayne Rooney on England, leaving the Premier League, and life in the US15 November 2018, 6:19 am
Wayne Rooney talks to Football Focus about England, leaving the Premier League, and life in the US playing for DC United.
- Robert Rowan: From wide-eyed kid to roles with Celtic, Scotland and Brentford14 November 2018, 2:40 pm
The story of Robert Rowan, who died aged 28 on Tuesday after living his dream in football after compiling dossiers on the 2009 Champions League final.
- Leicester City crash helicopter 'didn't respond to pilot command'14 November 2018, 12:56 pm
Leicester City chairman Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha died in the crash alongside four others.
- Cardiff support £5m bonus for departing Scudamore14 November 2018, 12:09 pm
Cardiff City are happy to contribute £250,000 so the Premier League's outgoing executive chairman Richard Scudamore can be given a £5m farewell gift.
- Fulham sack Jokanovic and appoint ex-Leicester boss Ranieri14 November 2018, 11:09 am
Fulham sack manager Slavisa Jokanovic and replace him with Claudio Ranieri, who guided Leicester to the Premier League title in 2016.
- Footballers must 'take lead' to help save planet - Flamini14 November 2018, 10:53 am
Former Arsenal midfielder Mathieu Flamini calls on footballers to use their influence to help important causes.
- Welcome back to the Premier League Ranieri - the Italian's best quotes14 November 2018, 9:46 am
Claudio Ranieri returns to the Premier League as manager of Fulham - BBC Sport looks back at his most memorable quotes from his tenure as Leicester boss.
- Callum Wilson: Hunger took me from non-league to England squad14 November 2018, 7:13 am
Bournemouth striker Callum Wilson says "hunger and desire" took him from non-league football to a first England call-up.
- Liverpool to make club record Dembele bid - gossip14 November 2018, 6:54 am
Liverpool to make club record Dembele bid, Mata and Herrera discussing new Man Utd deals, Spurs want Barella, plus more.Latest TOP news from www.espn.com
- Rooney's England career: See how he changed down the years15 November 2018, 2:48 pm
See the evolution of England's record goal scorer, all the way from teenage tyro to grizzled veteran, in one gif as he wins a final cap at Wembley.
- Mitchell Trubisky's 'process' now has him on record pace15 November 2018, 2:17 pm
Under the tutelage of new head coach Matt Nagy, Mitchell Trubisky has transformed into a quarterback around whom the Bears can build.
- Panthers' Julius Peppers wants to be remembered for more than sacks15 November 2018, 2:13 pm
"Better late than never," says Carolina's future Hall of Fame defensive end, who is more active and vocal in the community than ever before.
- Marcus Peters still believes in Marcus Peters. Do the Rams?15 November 2018, 2:12 pm
He's been burned and been accountable. Facing his former team, can Peters can return to his All-Pro form and stay in L.A.?
- ESPN reporters pick Week 12's biggest games15 November 2018, 2:02 pm
Who will win when No. 12 Syracuse meets No. 3 Notre Dame at Yankee Stadium? Our reporters pick that game, and more.
- Russell Wilson has done more with less in new-but-not Seahawks' offense15 November 2018, 1:28 pm
The Seahawks have made their run game a priority again, which has meant fewer opportunities for Russell Wilson. But his numbers suggest a career year.
- For Packers, what can go wrong in Seattle usually does15 November 2018, 1:28 pm
From "Fail Mary" to the 2014 NFC title game, the Packers haven't just lost in Seattle, they've been gutted. But they're counting on that to change.
- Wolves owner: Wasted time persuading Butler15 November 2018, 1:24 pm
Timberwolves owner Glen Taylor opened up about Jimmy Butler's trade to the 76ers, saying the saga overshadowed the start of the season and led to a "negative environment" in Minnesota.
- The NFL's rule tweaks are saving the kickoff from extinction15 November 2018, 12:30 pm
The NFL reinvented the kickoff this season in an attempt to save it. It's working, but not necessarily how the league expected.
- Usain Bolt may give up on soccer career15 November 2018, 10:27 am
Usain Bolt will give himself until the end of the month to decide whether to continue pursuing a career in professional football.
- Sport24.co.za | Khune: All is forgiven with Thulani Serero15 November 2018, 2:55 pm
Bafana Bafana goalkeeper Itumeleng Khune says that he is delighted to welcome the return of Thulani Serero to the national set-up.
- Sport24.co.za | Benni: I'm not leaning on my reputation15 November 2018, 1:02 pm
Benni McCarthy says having a UEFA Pro License shows he is serious about coaching and hasn't relied on his profile as a former player to get work.
- Sport24.co.za | Cristiano Ronaldo engaged to long-time girlfriend15 November 2018, 11:32 am
Cristiano Ronaldo has reportedly asked his girlfriend, Georgina Rodriquez to marry him according to reports in his native Portugal.
- Sport24.co.za | Khune: South Africans - Bafana needs you!15 November 2018, 10:53 am
Bafana Bafana goalkeeper Itumeleng Khune has urged fans to come out in force to support the national team against Nigeria on Saturday.
- Sport24.co.za | Alisson defends Liverpool goalkeeper coach15 November 2018, 10:36 am
Alisson has come out in defence of Liverpool goalkeeper coach John Achterberg, who has faced severe criticism in recent months.
- Sport24.co.za | Ranieri aims to fix leaky Fulham defence15 November 2018, 10:16 am
Claudio Ranieri has given some indication as to how he intends to turn Fulham's woeful season around, starting with fixing their porous defence.
- Sport24.co.za | Micho: Our strategic target is to go step by step in Africa15 November 2018, 9:42 am
Orlando Pirates coach Milutin Sredojevic says his side will be competitive in the CAF Champions League though they won't take any opponent for granted.
- Sport24.co.za | Ramos refuses to hit back after Lovren calls him overrated15 November 2018, 8:59 am
Real Madrid central defender Sergio Ramos says he will not respond to Liverpool's Dejan Lovren over comments that he is overrated.
- Sport24.co.za | Lacazette loving life in London with Arsenal15 November 2018, 8:17 am
Arsenal striker Alexandre Lacazette says he is enjoying his time with Arsenal in London as he is free to live his life off the pitch uninterrupted.
- Sport24.co.za | Liverpool seek January move for Barca's Dembele15 November 2018, 8:09 am
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp is reportedly eyeing a £85 million bid for Barcelona's troubled forward Ousmane Dembele.