- Bernardo Silva: Manchester City forward banned and fined for Benjamin Mendy tweet - BBC News13 November 2019, 2:26 pm
Bernardo Silva: Manchester City forward banned and fined for Benjamin Mendy tweet BBC NewsBernardo Silva: Manchester City midfielder banned and fined over Benjamin Mendy tweet Sky SportsMan City ace Bernardo Silva hit with FA ban over Benjamin Mendy tweet ExpressManchester City’s Bernardo Silva banned for one match over Mendy tweet The GuardianLiverpool fans react as Bernardo Silva receives one-match ban Read LiverpoolView full coverage on Google News
- Pokemon Sword and Shield review – gonna miss ‘em all - Metro.co.uk13 November 2019, 2:00 pm
Pokemon Sword and Shield review – gonna miss ‘em all Metro.co.ukPokémon Sword and Shield's Pokédex cut could be permanent TechRadarFans criticise Pokémon Sword & Shield as reuse of models is 'confirmed' Video Games ChroniclePokemon Sword and Shield review: Nintendo Switch debut arrives not with a bang, but with a Yamper Daily StarPokemon Sword and Shield review: "A Pokemon game for a new generation" GamesRadarView full coverage on Google News
- Danny Rose: Tottenham want me gone but I will only leave when my contract expires in 2021 - Evening Standard13 November 2019, 1:54 pm
Danny Rose: Tottenham want me gone but I will only leave when my contract expires in 2021 Evening StandardExclusive: Time running out for Mauricio Pochettino's Tottenham reign The TelegraphThat's more like it! Kent OnlineDanny Rose says he will leave Tottenham in 18 months - but will not be forced out Sky SportsTottenham midfielder Oliver Skipp should request loan move TBR - The Boot Room - Football NewsView full coverage on Google News
- Grace Millane trial: CCTV 'shows accused wheeling body in suitcase' - BBC News13 November 2019, 1:51 pm
Grace Millane trial: CCTV 'shows accused wheeling body in suitcase' BBC NewsJury Grace Millane murder trial see pictures of suitcase where her body found Auckland New Zealand Daily MailGrace Millane trial: jury shown CCTV of accused transporting suitcase with body inside The GuardianPolice showed man accused of Grace Millane's murder image of him holding suitcase morning after date TVNZBritish backpacker murder trial shown CCTV of 'killer carrying suitcase with her body inside' The IndependentView full coverage on Google News
- Inflation falls to three-year low as energy prices fall - BBC News13 November 2019, 1:46 pm
Inflation falls to three-year low as energy prices fall BBC NewsInflation falls to three-year low with energy price cap Sky NewsUK inflation at three-year low of 1.5% as energy prices fall The GuardianOpinion | Inflation: A blip or not? LivemintState pension: Inflation drops to three-year low in major boost for pensioners ExpressView full coverage on Google News
- General election 2019: What is Labour's four-day working week plan? - BBC News13 November 2019, 1:30 pm
General election 2019: What is Labour's four-day working week plan? BBC NewsGeneral Election LIVE: Labour's £26 billion plan to save NHS from Tory austerity Mirror.co.ukGeneral election 2019: Labour vows to outspend Tories on the NHS BBC NewsHow will Labour put an extra £26bn into the NHS by 2024? The GuardianJon Ashworth reveals Labour will KEEP freedom of movement for doctors and nurses from EU ExpressView full coverage on Google News
- Apple’s 16-inch MacBook Pro is here and it has a good keyboard - The Verge13 November 2019, 1:30 pm
Apple’s 16-inch MacBook Pro is here and it has a good keyboard The VergeMacBook Pro 16-inch is real and available to order today TechRadarApple Black Friday 2019: Best deals to expect from the tech giant this year Mirror OnlineNew MacBook Pro: Apple executive Phil Schiller on how it listened to feedback to build, and fix, its new laptop The IndependentApple could surprise us by launching the 16-inch MacBook Pro this week TrustedReviewsView full coverage on Google News
- Cheshire man admits to buying cannabis for terminally ill brother - The Guardian13 November 2019, 1:19 pm
Cheshire man admits to buying cannabis for terminally ill brother The Guardian
- General Election: Boris Johnson heckled again as man shouts: 'The country’s a joke' - Mirror Online13 November 2019, 1:11 pm
General Election: Boris Johnson heckled again as man shouts: 'The country’s a joke' Mirror OnlineEngland flooding: Fishlake residents 'could be homeless for weeks' BBC News'You've not helped us': Boris Johnson accused as army sent to flood-hit areas Sky NewsSorry Tories, the only thing that will stop these devastating floods is tackling our climate crisis The IndependentUK weather: Flood warnings remain as forecasters issue yellow weather warnings for more heavy rain Manchester Evening NewsView full coverage on Google News
- The mental health of PhD researchers demands urgent attention - Nature.com13 November 2019, 12:58 pm
The mental health of PhD researchers demands urgent attention Nature.comPhDs: the tortuous truth Nature.comView full coverage on Google NewsFOX Sports Content Feed
- FIFA hires Arsene Wenger for global soccer development role13 November 2019, 3:13 pm
FIFA says it has hired Arsene Wenger in a full-time role leading its global soccer development work
- Frankfurt captain banned for 7 weeks for knocking over coach13 November 2019, 3:11 pm
Frankfurt captain David Abraham has been banned for all the club’s remaining Bundesliga games this year after knocking over an opposition coach
- FIFA hires Arsene Wenger to lead global soccer development work13 November 2019, 3:10 pm
FIFA hires Arsene Wenger to lead global soccer development work
- Spanish court to decide fate of Spanish league game in US13 November 2019, 3:01 pm
A Spanish court is going to decide whether the Spanish league will be allowed to play the Villarreal-Atlético Madrid game in the United States next month
- Preview: Markelle Fultz faces former team as Magic welcome 76ers to town13 November 2019, 3:00 pm
The Orlando Magic gear up for a test as Ben Simmons, Joel Embiid, and the Philadelphia 76ers come to town Wednesday night.
- Beckham’s Miami’s team to play MLS home opener March 1413 November 2019, 2:43 pm
Beckham’s new Miami MLS team will play its home opener March 14, against his former team, the LA Galaxy
- Bernardo Silva banned by FA over tweet to Man City teammate13 November 2019, 2:35 pm
Bernardo Silva banned by FA over tweet to Man City teammate
- AP Sportlight13 November 2019, 2:19 pm
- Wednesday's Time Schedule13 November 2019, 2:14 pm
Wednesday's Time Schedule
- Group stops search for UFC fighter’s missing stepdaughter13 November 2019, 1:04 pm
A Texas-based nonprofit that works to find missing people across the country has called off its search for UFC heavyweight Walt Harris’ missing stepdaughterGet the latest Soccer football results, fixtures and exclusive video highlights from Yahoo Sports including live scores, match stats and team news.
- England Women score late to grab 3-2 win over Czechs12 November 2019, 9:39 pm
CESKE BUDEJOVICE, Czech Republic (AP) -- England Women ended their year with a much-needed 3-2 win in a friendly game against the Czech Republic on Tuesday.
- Most to gain (or lose) from decisive USMNT matches12 November 2019, 9:23 pm
Who's gotta carpe sabbati versus Canada and Cuba?
- Superb Mokoena goal gives South Africa win in Olympics qualifier12 November 2019, 9:11 pm
A brilliant Teboho Mokoena free-kick goal gave South Africa a 1-0 victory over the Ivory Coast Tuesday in a 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games qualifier in Cairo. Mokoena, a late arrival for the eight-nation competition because SuperSport United refused to free him ahead of the November 10-19 international window
- Report: Galaxy leading way in Zlatan pursuit12 November 2019, 8:35 pm
The report says AC Milan is yet to make an offer, Bologna doesn't fit his needs, and the Galaxy are offering big dough.
- US sporting director Stewart says Berhalter's job is safe12 November 2019, 8:12 pm
The sporting director of the U.S. Soccer Federation says Gregg Berhalter's job as men's national team coach is safe despite some disappointing results. Berhalter was hired last December after the Americans failed to qualify for the 2018 World Cup. The U.S. lost to Mexico 1-0 in the CONCACAF
- Top teams in good shape as EURO 2020 qualifying reaches climax12 November 2019, 7:55 pm
Some of Europe's traditional powers have surprisingly failed to advance to recent major international tournaments. Not this time.
- Leicester City solidify top-four credentials12 November 2019, 7:49 pm
Robbie Mustoe and Robbie Earle compare Leicester City and Arsenal after the Foxes' 2-0 win over the Gunners.
- Chelsea enter title race with another win12 November 2019, 7:48 pm
Robbie Mustoe and Robbie Earle break down another impressive Chelsea victory, this time against Crystal Palace, and debate whether the Blues are contenders in the title race.
- Liverpool seize big lead in PL title race12 November 2019, 7:48 pm
Robbie Mustoe and Robbie Earle take a deep dive into Sunday's pivotal top-of-the-table clash and assess where both teams stand after Liverpool's 3-1 win over Manchester City.
- Man United on the rise after win v. Brighton12 November 2019, 7:48 pm
Robbie Mustoe and Robbie Earle chat about the feel-good factor around Manchester United after a 3-1 victory against Brighton.Read about football news including transfers, results and headlines. Sign up for MailOnline newsletters to get breaking news delivered to your inbox.
- Napoli players' families 'flee their homes' in fear of revenge attacks from club's ultras13 November 2019, 3:21 pm
Allan's house was broken into while Piotr Zielinski had his car vandalised by furious fans amid the fall-out with Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis.
- Furious Arsenal fans pelt Unai Emery with abuse calling for him to be sacked13 November 2019, 3:18 pm
Unai Emery joined many in the football world paying tribute to David Villa following his retirement on social media, but he was met with a backlash from angry Gunners fans following their poor form.
- Mauricio Pochettino faces 'make-or-break' game against West Ham13 November 2019, 3:12 pm
Mauricio Pochettino is in danger of losing his job next weekend if he fails to get a result at West Ham as Tottenham are languishing in 14th position.
- Manchester United starlet Tahith Chong refuses to reveal if he will sign new deal13 November 2019, 3:11 pm
Tahith Chong has refused to commit his long-term future to Manchester United as his immediate focus is on helping Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side move up the table.
- Bernardo Silva given one-match ban and fined for racist tweet to Man City teammate Benjamin Mendy13 November 2019, 3:06 pm
Bernardo Silva has been handed a one-match ban and fined £50,000 for an offensive tweet sent to Manchester City team-mate Benjamin Mendy.
- RB Leipzig boss Julian Nagelsmann admits he may tell Timo Werner to LEAVE if he outgrew the club13 November 2019, 3:05 pm
Many European giants have their eye on the German forward, who has been in irresistible form in front of goal in the last few seasons - this year he has 15 goals in 16 games in all competitions.
- Chelsea flop Alvaro Morata reveals he struggled to cope with the 'pressure' in the Premier League 13 November 2019, 3:02 pm
Alvaro Morata has revealed his move to Atletico Madrid reignited his passion for football after struggling with the pressure in the Premier League with Chelsea.
- England star Jadon Sancho reveals he learned his flicks and tricks from Ronaldinho13 November 2019, 2:57 pm
Jadon Sancho has revealed that watching YouTube clips of Ronaldinho helped him develop the skills which have catapulted him into the England squad.
- Danny Rose tells Tottenham he will REFUSE a transfer and will run down his contract13 November 2019, 2:54 pm
Danny Rose has hit out at the 'people upstairs' at Tottenham for trying to sell him last summer, insisting he will not leave the club until his contract expires at the end of next season.
- Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp insists he's remaining calm despite 'impossible' start to season 13 November 2019, 2:13 pm
Manager Jurgen Klopp believes Liverpool's unbeaten start to the season was 'pretty much impossible' but he is still not getting carried away.BBC Sport - Football
- Bernardo Silva: Manchester City forward banned and fined for Benjamin Mendy tweet13 November 2019, 2:48 pm
Manchester City forward Bernardo Silva is suspended for one first-team match and fined £50,000 for his tweet relating to team-mate Benjamin Mendy.
- Dickson Etuhu: Ex-Nigeria player guilty of match-fixing in Sweden13 November 2019, 2:42 pm
Former Nigeria international Dickson Etuhu is found guilty of attempted match-fixing by an appeals court in Sweden.
- Sterling-Gomez clash: Liverpool fans could have caused reaction - Danny Rose13 November 2019, 1:18 pm
England full-back Danny Rose says he never realised how much Liverpool fans "dislike" former player Raheem Sterling until he watched the forward return to Anfield with Manchester City on Sunday.
- England coach Chris Powell says a generation of BAME players may have missed coaching chance13 November 2019, 12:45 pm
A generation of black, Asian and minority ethnic (BAME) players "maybe missed their chance of managing", says England coach Chris Powell.
- Sam Kerr: Australia international joins WSL leaders Chelsea13 November 2019, 8:35 am
Sam Kerr, widely regarded as one of the best strikers in the world, signs for Women's Super League leaders Chelsea.
- David Villa: Spain's top scorer to retire at end of J-League season13 November 2019, 8:05 am
Former Spain and Barcelona forward David Villa says he will retire at the end of the J-League season next month.
- Quiz: Name all England's conquerors in 999 men's internationals13 November 2019, 7:55 am
As England prepare for their 1,000th men's international, how many of the teams who have beaten them can you name?
- Faustino Asprilla: Ex-Colombia striker urged hitman not to kill Jose Luis Chilavert13 November 2019, 7:20 am
Former Colombia striker Faustino Asprilla says he had to convince a hitman not to kill Paraguay goalkeeper Jose Luis Chilavert after a World Cup qualifying match in 1997.
- Wednesday's gossip column: Mbappe, Ronaldo, Haaland, Napoli, Xhaka, Pellegrini, Matic13 November 2019, 6:39 am
Real Madrid consider world-record Mbappe bid, Juventus expect Ronaldo apology to team-mates, Barcelona interested in Haaland, plus more.
- Tammy Abraham: Is Harry Kane's England place under threat from Chelsea striker?13 November 2019, 6:24 am
Captain Harry Kane remains England's first-choice striker, but what do the stats tell us about who Southgate should be selecting to lead the line?Latest TOP news from www.espn.com
- NBA load management: What we know and don't know13 November 2019, 3:03 pm
Here's our best intelligence on what's going on with Kawhi Leonard and other NBA stars who are resting.
- Three key questions about Houston's grand Russell Westbrook experiment13 November 2019, 3:03 pm
How are Russ and Harden coexisting? Let's examine what's going on in Houston.
- Piazza agrees to manage Italian baseball team13 November 2019, 2:19 pm
Mike Piazza announced Wednesday on Twitter that he has agreed to manage the Italian baseball team for the 2020 European Baseball Championship and the 2021 World Baseball Classic.
- Ranking the top five non-quarterback MVPs in the NFL this season13 November 2019, 2:07 pm
And Christian McCaffrey is not one of them.
- NFL MVP stock watch: A three-way QB race, starting with Wilson13 November 2019, 1:56 pm
Russell Wilson holds the MVP race lead, but it's closer than you think.
- Cuban approves of load management in NBA13 November 2019, 1:55 pm
Amid the ongoing debate about resting players in the NBA, count Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban among those openly willing to support load management.
- Fantasy vs. reality: The rise and fall of one-game wonder Jonas Gray13 November 2019, 1:36 pm
Jonas Gray put up a monster performance vs. the Colts. A few days later, an uncharged phone changed his career.
- The NFL's greatest one-hit wonders ever: Shooting stars for all 32 teams13 November 2019, 1:32 pm
Peyton Hillis, Jonas Gray, David Tyree, Timmy Smith. Do you remember their legendary one-off performances?
- Meet the five players thrown into the Golden State spotlight13 November 2019, 1:12 pm
A group of relative unknowns is helping the depleted, defending Western Conference champs.
- Lakers' instant chemistry surprising to LeBron, AD13 November 2019, 1:02 pm
LeBron James and Anthony Davis had high hopes coming into this season, but they didn't expect this.
- Sport24.co.za | Spain's record scorer Villa retires after 19-year career13 November 2019, 2:29 pm
Star striker David Villa has announced he will retire next month, ending a glittering career in which he won the World Cup, European Championships and Champions League.
- Sport24.co.za | Ghana captain Ayew: 'We have to block Bafana's qualities'13 November 2019, 1:20 pm
Ghana captain Andre Ayew is well aware of the danger South Africa can cause when the two sides clash on Thursday evening.
- Sport24.co.za | Komphela: Tough Pirates job will help Mokwena grow13 November 2019, 1:20 pm
Rhulani Mokwena has been thrown in at the deep end at Orlando Pirates but Steve Komphela believes the experience will be crucial for his development.
- Sport24.co.za | Liverpool unhappy with Gomez treatment - report13 November 2019, 1:20 pm
Liverpool are reportedly not happy that Joe Gomez has been put in an uncomfortable situation in the England camp after a bust-up with Raheem Sterling.
- Sport24.co.za | Russia snub new Adidas shirts with upside-down flag13 November 2019, 1:02 pm
Russia said the national team will not be wearing new Adidas-designed shirts in upcoming Euro-2020 qualifiers after they reversed the colours of the Russian flag.
- Sport24.co.za | Mosimane: Local coaches deserve more respect13 November 2019, 11:36 am
Mamelodi Sundowns tactician Pitso Mosimane believes local coaches should be given more time because foreign coaches haven't made a difference.
- Sport24.co.za | PICTURE: Salah in moonboot as Liverpool sweat over ankle injury13 November 2019, 11:15 am
Liverpool star forward Mohamed Salah aggravated an ankle injury during the win over Manchester City on Sunday.
- Sport24.co.za | Chelsea win battle to sign Australian women's football icon Kerr13 November 2019, 11:09 am
Australian striker Sam Kerr will test herself at the top level of European football after impressing in her homeland and the United States as she joined Chelsea.
- Sport24.co.za | Laporte could return for Citizens in February13 November 2019, 10:34 am
Manchester City are hopeful defender Aymeric Laporte will make a quicker-than-expected return from a knee injury, at the start of February.
- Sport24.co.za | Furman: 'We want to come away with something'13 November 2019, 10:14 am
Bafana Bafana are desperate to return to South Africa with a positive result against Ghana, says midfielder Dean Furman.