- Trump calls for US interest rate cut; fears of UK Brexit recession – business live - The Guardian22 July 2019, 1:52 pm
Trump calls for US interest rate cut; fears of UK Brexit recession – business live The GuardianBritain may already be in recession, says new report The TimesBrexit May Have Already Pushed U.K. Into Recession, Niesr Says Investing.com UKBritain already at 'significant risk' of recession due to Brexit, leading economists warn Evening StandardNo-deal Brexit risk may have already pushed UK into recession, says NIESR The GuardianView full coverage on Google News
- Carl Beech: Ex-nurse found guilty of inventing murderous VIP Westminster paedophile ring - Evening Standard22 July 2019, 1:46 pm
Carl Beech: Ex-nurse found guilty of inventing murderous VIP Westminster paedophile ring Evening StandardCarl Beech trial: 'VIP abuse' accuser guilty of false claims BBC NewsCarl Beech: Former nurse convicted of lying about VIP paedophile ring Sky NewsCarl Beech made up VIP paedophile ring claims, jury finds The GuardianCarl Beech: Man guilty of inventing murderous Westminster VIP paedophile ring Mirror.co.ukView full coverage on Google News
- Iran tanker seizure: Images of captured British-flagged crew released - BBC News22 July 2019, 1:14 pm
Iran tanker seizure: Images of captured British-flagged crew released BBC NewsStena Impero: How tensions reached this point and what happens next Sky NewsIran tanker seizure: May chairs Cobra meeting on crisis BBC NewsTrump is powering the UK’s preparations for war – it is he who needs to be deterred, not Iran The IndependentIran crisis shows up our disastrous defence strategy, says LEO McKINSTRY Express.co.ukView full coverage on Google News
- Gizmo the Chihuahua 'seized and taken away by seagull' - BBC News22 July 2019, 1:02 pm
Gizmo the Chihuahua 'seized and taken away by seagull' BBC NewsSeagull carries away dog from garden in Devon The GuardianDevon girl 'really upset' after seagull snatches Gizmo the chihuahua from garden Sky NewsSeagull snatches chihuahua Gizmo from garden - leaving dog's owner distraught Mirror OnlineOwner of pet chihuahua Gizmo snatched by SEAGULL left traumatised after being targeted by ‘hateful and s The SunView full coverage on Google News
- James Cameron Congratulates Marvel Over Avengers Endgame Box Office Record - Empire22 July 2019, 12:54 pm
James Cameron Congratulates Marvel Over Avengers Endgame Box Office Record EmpireAvengers: Endgame set to pass Avatar as top box office movie BBC NewsAvengers Endgame box office: How Avatar could RECLAIM its biggest movie of all time record ExpressAvengers: Endgame tops Avatar to be highest grossing film The GuardianAvengers: Endgame overtakes Avatar as top box office movie of all time BBC NewsView full coverage on Google News
- Hong Kong protests: Armed mob violence leaves city in shock - BBC News22 July 2019, 12:48 pm
Hong Kong protests: Armed mob violence leaves city in shock BBC News'Where were the police?' Hong Kong outcry after masked thugs launch attack The GuardianIs it safe to visit Hong Kong? The TelegraphProtesters beaten by masked Triads after Hong Kong march The TimesHong Kong triad mob beat pregnant woman to the ground in violent attack against protesters Daily MailView full coverage on Google News
- 'Shane Lowry's Open win at Royal Portrush was a triumph for player and course' - BBC Sport22 July 2019, 12:03 pm
'Shane Lowry's Open win at Royal Portrush was a triumph for player and course' BBC SportMagic hands that helped Lowry join line of Irish Open champions The TimesShane Lowry's wife is Wendy Honner who he wed four years after night out fling Mirror OnlineCrowds throng 18th fairway to hail Lowry’s ‘huge’ Open victory Belfast TelegraphThe Open 2019: Shane Lowry's Royal Portrush win seals first major BBC SportView full coverage on Google News
- UK heatwave: Britons urged to check on neighbours as temperatures soar - Sky News22 July 2019, 12:00 pm
UK heatwave: Britons urged to check on neighbours as temperatures soar Sky NewsUK weather: heatwave to come after storm and gales The GuardianUK weather: Heatwave could see hottest day in recorded history this week as 37C temperatures forecast The IndependentHeatwave likely to hit Surrey as temperatures expected to soar to 34C Get SurreyHealth warning as heatwave due to sweep the UK The CanaryView full coverage on Google News
- The Best CPUs Ever Made - ExtremeTech22 July 2019, 11:40 am
The Best CPUs Ever Made ExtremeTechWe've already covered the worst CPUs ever built, so it seemed time to flip around and talk about the best ones. The question, of course, is how do we define ...View full coverage on Google News
- Women 'should be warned' about breast implant illness, surgeons say - Daily Mail22 July 2019, 11:38 am
Women 'should be warned' about breast implant illness, surgeons say Daily MailA member of the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons made the comments. Emma O'Connell (pictured), from Jersey, had her implants taken out ...View full coverage on Google NewsFOX Sports Content Feed
- Nick Wright: Baker Mayfield and Patrick Mahomes will be this generation’s Manning/Brady22 July 2019, 12:54 pm
Nick Wright looks ahead to the upcoming NFL season and explains why he thinks Baker Mayfield and the Cleveland Browns will have a better season than reigning MVP Patrick Mahomes and the Kansas City Chiefs. Do you agree with Nick?
- Tantalizingly poised Tour de France saving its best for last22 July 2019, 11:36 am
With six riders within reach of the podium heading into the toughest final stages in the Alps, the Tour de France is tantalizingly poised
- Peaty, Canadian teen win breaststroke titles at world swims22 July 2019, 11:32 am
Peaty, Canadian teen win breaststroke titles at world swims
- Draw list for the Champions League's 3rd qualifying round22 July 2019, 10:38 am
Draw list for the Champions League's third qualifying round
- Ajax to play PAOK of Greece in Champions League qualifying22 July 2019, 10:36 am
Ajax will start its Champions League campaign against unbeaten Greek league winner PAOK Thessaloniki in the third qualifying round drawn Monday
- Pakistan rescues injured Italian, Russian climbers in north22 July 2019, 9:28 am
Pakistani mountaineering official: Army helicopter rescues Italian, Russian climber stranded on treacherous peak
- Would you watch your partner jump 9 stories?22 July 2019, 8:23 am
Ellie Smart and Owen Weymouth have taken their love of high diving and each other to the top _ of a nine-story platform
- Horton applauded by fellow swimmers for stand against Sun22 July 2019, 7:50 am
Horton applauded by fellow swimmers for stand against Sun
- Chicago visits San Francisco, looks to build on Hendricks' strong performance22 July 2019, 7:07 am
Chicago looks to follow up a strong showing by Sunday starter Kyle Hendricks
- Perez expected to start for Minnesota against New York22 July 2019, 7:07 am
The New York Yankees travel to Target Field to play the Minnesota TwinsGet the latest Soccer football results, fixtures and exclusive video highlights from Yahoo Sports including live scores, match stats and team news.
- Ajax to play PAOK of Greece in Champions League qualifying22 July 2019, 1:32 pm
Last season's semifinalist Ajax will start its Champions League campaign against unbeaten Greek title winner PAOK Thessaloniki in the third qualifying round, after the draw was made Monday. Four-time European champion Ajax began in the second preliminary round last July and was one minute from the
- The MLS XI, Week 20: Zlatan, Portland vs. Seattle and Games That Just Mean More22 July 2019, 1:30 pm
Two of MLS's best rivalries did not disappoint, while the New England Revolution keep cruising under Bruce Arena and Atlanta United is sneakily in position to return to the top of the Eastern Conference after MLS Week 20.
- Lyon’s Nabil Fekir completes bargain transfer to Real Betis22 July 2019, 1:17 pm
Considered a big-money target of Liverpool just last summer, Fekir's value has plummeted for a variety of reasons.
- Transfer Rumor Roundup: Sessegnon to Spurs, Arsenal back in for Zaha22 July 2019, 12:34 pm
Plus more on Manchester United and Chelsea.
- USWNT's Olympic Squad Projection, One Year Out From Tokyo 202022 July 2019, 12:30 pm
The start of the women's soccer tournament at the Olympics is a year away, and while the U.S. women are still celebrating their World Cup success, it's not too soon to take a glimpse at who may be trying to win gold in Tokyo.
- Draw list for the Champions League's 3rd qualifying round22 July 2019, 10:39 am
NYON, Switzerland (AP) -- Draw Monday for Champions League's third qualifying round:
- Fernandez scores twice as Timbers outlast rival Sounders 2-122 July 2019, 5:11 am
Brian Fernandez only arrived in Portland a couple of months ago. Fernandez scored his second goal of the match in the 51st minute, moments after Seattle had pulled even, and the Portland Timbers beat the Sounders 2-1 on Sunday night in the first MLS clash of the season between the Cascadia rivals.
- Fernandez scores twice as Portland wins thriller in Seattle (video)22 July 2019, 3:56 am
Brian Fernandez has taken to MLS, and the Portland-Seattle rivalry, very quickly.
- Portland Timbers star striker Brian Fernández dominates Seattle, again22 July 2019, 3:22 am
It's Brian Fernandez's world and we just live in it.
- Red Bulls escape Orlando with three points (video)22 July 2019, 2:52 am
A win is a win is a win.Read about football news including transfers, results and headlines. Sign up for MailOnline newsletters to get breaking news delivered to your inbox.
- Transfer News: David de Gea to sign £114MILLION, six-year Man United deal22 July 2019, 2:40 pm
De Gea will sign a new £375,000-a-week contract until 2025 when United return from their pre-season tour, ending speculation that he could leave Old Trafford as a free agent next summer.
- Man Utd news: Greenwood's winner against Inter Milan near-identical to Robin van Persie22 July 2019, 2:39 pm
Mason Greenwood has continued to get tongues wagging among the Manchester United fan-base, and his recent strike against Italian giants Inter Milan has drawn bold comparison with a star.
- Leicester City goalkeeper Daniel Iversen joins Rotherham United on season-long loan deal22 July 2019, 2:39 pm
The 22-year-old kept 15 clean sheets during a season-long loan spell at League Two strugglers Oldham Athletic and pulled off a stunning penalty save in their FA Cup third round win over Fulham.
- Transfer News: Arsenal see improved bid for Crystal Palace star Wilfried Zaha rejected22 July 2019, 2:34 pm
According to The Independent, Arsenal tabled a bid worth £65m and told Palace they would offer them Reiss Nelson on loan as a temporary replacement for Zaha.
- Transfer news LIVE: Deals and signings from Man Utd and the rest22 July 2019, 2:34 pm
With pre-season getting underway, the Premier League's top clubs, including Manchester United, Liverpool and Arsenal, are looking to go about their business quickly this summer.
- Wolves news: Nuno's side handed Europa League third qualifying round tie against Pyunik or Jablonec22 July 2019, 2:33 pm
The Midlands side aim to become the third English club in the competition's group stage, alongside Manchester United and Arsenal. They face a potential trip to Armenia or the Czech Republic.
- Transfer News: Southampton midfielder Jordy Clasie in talks over permanent switch to AZ Alkmaar 22 July 2019, 2:28 pm
Southampton midfielder Jordy Clasie is in talks to join AZ Alkmaar. The 28-year-old is keen on a return to Holland and his representatives have spoken about dissolving his contract.
- Gareth Bale's agent plays down talk of move away from Real Madrid despite Zidane's comments22 July 2019, 2:01 pm
Zidane made the remarkable admission over the weekend that he wants to see Bale leave as soon as possible after ordering him to sit in the stands for their pre-season loss to Bayern Munich.
- Transfer news: Ethan Ampadu leaves Chelsea for RB Leipzig on season-long loan22 July 2019, 1:47 pm
The midfielder, who can also play in defence, will depart Stamford Bridge on loan for the first time since signing from Exeter City in 2017, with the German side also expected to land Ademola Lookman.
- American side Phoenix Rising have won all TWELVE of their home games on special 'module beer night'22 July 2019, 1:41 pm
Forget big money signings and cutting edge tactics, it's the sweet taste of module beers that is helping to boost the fortunes of American side Phoenix Rising.BBC Sport - Football
- Leigh Griffiths: Celtic striker opens up on mental health problems22 July 2019, 12:59 pm
Celtic striker Leigh Griffiths urges those with mental health problems "to be more open" after speaking out about his own struggles.
- Europa League draw: Wolves could play Pyunik or Jablonec in third qualifying round22 July 2019, 12:40 pm
Wolves will play Pyunik of Armenia or Czech Republic side Jablonec in the Europa League third qualifying round if they beat Northern Ireland's Crusaders.
- Champions League: Celtic could face Maccabi Tel-Aviv or Cluj22 July 2019, 10:25 am
Celtic will play Israeli side Maccabi Tel-Aviv or Cluj of Romania in the Champions League third qualifying round if they overcome Nomme Kalju.
- Juan Mata: Paul Pogba 'brings everybody at Man Utd together'22 July 2019, 9:30 am
Paul Pogba is a "positive influence" at Manchester United despite claims the midfielder wants to leave, says team-mate Juan Mata.
- Gareth Bale: Real Madrid forward 'very close' to exit - Zinedine Zidane22 July 2019, 9:07 am
The Real Madrid and Wales forward has fallen out of favour with head coach Zinedine Zidane and looks set to leave the club.
- Chelsea v Barcelona quiz: Name players to play for both clubs22 July 2019, 7:25 am
Chelsea face Barcelona in a friendly on Tuesday - so can you name these 13 players who played for both clubs?
- Eugen Neagoe: Dinamo Bucharest boss taken to hospital during game22 July 2019, 7:04 am
Dinamo Bucharest manager Eugen Neagoe is in a stable condition after collapsing on the bench during Sunday's 2-0 defeat by Universitatea Craiova.
- Football gossip: Bale, Maguire, Koscielny, Zaha, Icardi, Milner22 July 2019, 6:38 am
Beijing Guoan lining up record move for Bale, Maguire set for £80m Manchester United move, Koscielny agrees to join Rennes, plus more.
- Liverpool 1-2 Sevilla: Yasser Larouci escapes serious injury after red-card tackle22 July 2019, 5:59 am
Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp says left-back Yasser Larouci was "lucky" not to be badly injured by Joris Gnagon's red-card tackle in their friendly loss to Sevilla.
- Premier League: Can Chelsea achieve top-flight success with academy products?21 July 2019, 10:34 pm
With Chelsea under a transfer embargo, do the stats suggest they have the youngsters ready to step up?Latest TOP news from www.espn.com
- Major questions: What's next for Tiger, Phil and the rest of golf22 July 2019, 2:31 pm
Just how much can we expect from Tiger Woods? Has Phil Mickelson's major window closed? Who could be the next breakthrough winner? With the major season over, we answer all the pressing questions.
- 16 MMA thoughts, including what Leon Edwards can do to gain steam22 July 2019, 1:47 pm
Edwards notched his eighth straight win Saturday, but a title shot isn't likely. Ariel Helwani shares his thoughts on Edwards' next move, as well as what to expect from Monday's show.
- UFC's Jones faces battery charge after incident22 July 2019, 12:33 pm
Jon Jones is facing a battery charge in New Mexico after being accused of inappropriate actions against a waitress at a strip club.
- MLS Power Rankings: LAFC stay top despite Zlatan dominating El Trafico22 July 2019, 11:29 am
Zlatan Ibrahimovic may have asserted his superiority over Carlos Vela, but LAFC still rules over the LA Galaxy in the MLS Power Rankings.
- Sources: Barca set to open Messi contract talks22 July 2019, 10:26 am
Barcelona are set to open talks with Lionel Messi to extend the forward's contract, sources have told ESPN FC.
- What we learned from Pacquiao-Thurman, and what's next22 July 2019, 7:48 am
Dan Rafael and Steve Kim answer some of the biggest questions raised after Pacquiao's dominant win over Thurman.
- Now and always, Cooperstown celebrates baseball at its best22 July 2019, 4:39 am
On an induction weekend when the first unanimous star and one of the most unlikely selections officially entered its doors, the Hall of Fame provided a needed reminder of all that is right with the game.
- The ESPN Daily: Shane Lowry locks down The Open, offensive linemen plot to stop Von Miller, and did you keep up with the NFL offseason?22 July 2019, 3:36 am
A daily rundown of the top stories in sports.
- Mariano, always 'the last,' closes HOF ceremony21 July 2019, 11:29 pm
Mariano Rivera and fellow closer Lee Smith, starters Mike Mussina and the late Roy Halladay, and designated hitters Edgar Martinez and Harold Baines were inducted into the Baseball Hall of Fame on Sunday, with Rivera the last to take the podium.
- Bale's agent: Real Madrid's Zidane 'a disgrace'21 July 2019, 10:55 pm
- Sport24.co.za | Mata hopes 'positive' Pogba remains at Man United22 July 2019, 1:38 pm
Manchester United midfielder Juan Mata hopes Paul Pogba remains at Old Trafford next season.
- Sport24.co.za | Sundowns release 2019/20 'under the African sun' kit22 July 2019, 12:52 pm
Sports company PUMA have launched the Mamelodi Sundowns new 2019/20 kit.
- Sport24.co.za | Milner unsure about Liverpool future22 July 2019, 12:34 pm
James Milner recently entered into the final year of his contract with Liverpool, and negotiations are yet to take place over offering him a new deal.
- Sport24.co.za | Ngoma's future at Sundowns looks bleak22 July 2019, 12:17 pm
Mamelodi Sundowns' out-of-favour forward Aubrey Ngoma is set to hold crunch talks with the club after being left out of the pre-season tour in Africa.
- Sport24.co.za | Bayern latest club to be linked with Zaha22 July 2019, 11:46 am
German champions Bayern Munich are the latest club to be linked with a move for Wilfried Zaha as the race to sign the Crystal Palace winger hots up.
- Sport24.co.za | Griezmann says heart with Barca after ugly Atletico exit22 July 2019, 11:42 am
Antoine Griezmann said he couldn't wait to make his Barcelona debut as he tries to move on from a sour exit from Atletico Madrid.
- Sport24.co.za | Poch tempers expectations over new star signing Ndombele22 July 2019, 11:23 am
Tottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino doesn't want the supporters to get carried away after Tanguy Ndombele impressed in a pre-season friendly on Sunday.
- Sport24.co.za | Sarri - 'Spurs were more prepared than us'22 July 2019, 11:17 am
Juventus boss Maurizio Sarri says his side's 3-2 pre-season friendly defeat to Tottenham was due to a difference in preparation between the sides.
- Sport24.co.za | Sheffield complete 5th signing ahead of PL start22 July 2019, 11:04 am
Sheffield United have confirmed the signing of France Under-21 striker Lys Mousset from Bournemouth for £10 million on a three-year contract.
- Sport24.co.za | Sundowns and Pirates' Champions League opponents revealed22 July 2019, 10:56 am
Mamelodi Sundowns will face AS Otoho d'Oyo while Orlando Pirates will be up against Green Buffaloes in the CAF Champions League preliminary round.