BBC Sport - Football
- Aaron Wan-Bissaka: Man Utd reach agreement with Crystal Palace to sign defender26 June 2019, 11:58 am
Manchester United reach an agreement with Crystal Palace to sign right-back Aaron Wan-Bissaka in a deal worth £50m.
- Riyad Mahrez and wife ordered to pay former nanny26 June 2019, 11:58 am
The Manchester City footballer and his wife Rita "failed to pay certain expenses", a judge says.
- Women's World Cup: England's Steph Houghton & Mille Bright 'major doubts' for Norway26 June 2019, 11:57 am
Defenders Steph Houghton and Millie Bright are doubts for England's World Cup quarter-final against Norway because of injury and illness respectively.
- Frank Lampard: Chelsea move 'not done deal' for Derby County boss26 June 2019, 11:43 am
Frank Lampard's appointment as the next Chelsea manager is 'not a done deal', says Derby County chairman Mel Morris.
- Jack Clarke: Tottenham close to signing Leeds United winger26 June 2019, 11:21 am
Leeds United winger Jack Clarke is on the brink of completing a move to Premier League side Tottenham for a fee in the region of £10m.
- Oran Kearney: St Mirren confirm manager's departure26 June 2019, 11:00 am
Oran Kearney is "gutted" to no longer be St Mirren manager but concedes it was "crystal clear" his "time was up".
- Football gossip: Ndombele, Ben Yedder, Origi, Hernandez, Griezmann26 June 2019, 6:11 am
Tottenham close in on the £60m club record signing, Manchester United want £36m Ben Yedder, Real Betis eye Origi, plus more.
- Women's World Cup: ‘Lionesses can't be stopped’ - Alex Scott & JXSE lay down England track26 June 2019, 5:39 am
BBC Sport's Alex Scott links up with rapper JXSE as he pens a Lionesses World Cup track.
- Women's World Cup: Alex Scott talks French hip hop with JXSE26 June 2019, 5:32 am
BBC Sport's Alex Scott links up with rapper JXSE to talk about his Dance Like Mbappe hit and discuss the influences for his music.
- Women's World Cup 2019: Lieke Martens' penalty sends Netherlands through 2-125 June 2019, 10:21 pm
Lieke Martens' last-gasp penalty sends the Netherlands into the Women's World Cup quarter-finals at the expense of Japan.
- Africa Cup of Nations: Ayew brothers on target as Ghana draw with Benin25 June 2019, 10:07 pm
Andre and Jordan Ayew both score as 10-man Ghana are forced to settle for a draw against Benin at the Africa Cup of Nations.
- Andre Gomes: Everton sign Portugal midfielder from Barcelona for £22m25 June 2019, 8:01 pm
Everton sign Portugal midfielder Andre Gomes on a five-year deal from Barcelona after a successful loan spell.
- Women's World Cup 2019: Italy beat China 2-0 to seal quarter-final place25 June 2019, 7:46 pm
Italy head coach Milena Bertolini says her players are on a "mission" to help the country "discover and appreciate the women's game" after they beat China in the Women's World Cup last 16.
- Africa Cup of Nations: Holders Cameroon too strong for Guinea-Bissau25 June 2019, 6:58 pm
Cameroon begin the defence of their Africa Cup of Nations crown with victory over Guinea-Bissau in Group F.
- Vincent Kompany: 'Anderlecht can win Belgian title next season'25 June 2019, 5:13 pm
Player-manager Vincent Kompany says he is convinced he can lead Anderlecht to the Belgian title next season following a disastrous 2018-19 campaign.Latest TOP news from www.espn.com
- Vanderbilt had plenty to celebrate during its win over Michigan, which forced a decisive Game 3 (7 p.m. ET Wednesday, ESPN)26 June 2019, 5:45 am
- Women's World Cup shows VAR still has room for improvement26 June 2019, 4:56 am
VAR was implemented into the Women's World Cup with the best of intentions, but it has instead taken the focus away from the players' performances.
- Vandy's Rocker fans 11 to force CWS Game 326 June 2019, 4:34 am
Vanderbilt freshman Kumar Rocker allowed three hits in 6⅓ innings against Michigan to force a winner-take-all Game 3 in the College World Series.
- Real or Not? Surprise star of Yankees' HR streak a stealth MVP candidate26 June 2019, 3:39 am
New York's record run of homering in 28 straight games wasn't achieved by its stars, but DJ LeMahieu has been more than an unexpected power source.
- Yankees homer in MLB-record 28th straight game26 June 2019, 12:32 am
DJ LeMahieu left no doubt that the record would be broken on Tuesday, homering in the Yankees' first at-bat of the game.
- Machado's Baltimore return brings cheers, big HR26 June 2019, 12:07 am
Padres star Manny Machado admitted Tuesday to feeling "a little more nervous" as he returned to Camden Yards for the first time since being traded last July. It didn't show on the field, though, as he hit his 17th homer of the season in the third inning.
- Sources: Rockets eyeing sign-and-trade for Butler25 June 2019, 11:08 pm
The Rockets hope to recruit Jimmy Butler to push the 76ers for a sign-and-trade deal that would allow the All-Star forward to join Houston.
- Oklahoma State hires brother of No. 2 prospect25 June 2019, 10:18 pm
Oklahoma State's newest assistant coach is the older brother of No. 2-ranked rising senior Cade Cunningham.
- The ESPN Daily: She climbed a mountain at 10 ... and isn't all that impressed25 June 2019, 9:07 pm
A daily rundown of the top stories in sports.
- Wickenheiser leads Hockey Hall of Fame class25 June 2019, 8:18 pm
Canadian women's star Hayley Wickenheiser was elected to the Hockey Hall of Fame in her first year of eligibility.
- Bengals' top pick Williams likely out for season25 June 2019, 7:57 pm
Jonah Williams, the Bengals' top pick in the draft, likely will miss the 2019 season after having shoulder surgery to repair a torn labrum. The team said he's expected to make a full recovery.
- Goodbye, Wimbledon marathon matches. Hello ... something better?25 June 2019, 2:18 pm
Wimbledon's decision to go to a tiebreaker at 12-all in the final set is a step in the right direction, but does it go far enough? And which Grand Slam does it best?
- Illustrated voting guide to MLB All-Star Starters Election25 June 2019, 2:17 pm
Baseball has a new process for deciding who will start next month in Cleveland. While the finalists sweat it out, we examine the candidates at each position.
- Lowe: Kyrie or D'Angelo? How Brooklyn might handle a difficult decision25 June 2019, 1:30 pm
If Kyrie Irving wants to play for the Nets, what should they do?
- Former Aussie rugby league star hopes to 'put on a show' for Jets, NFL25 June 2019, 1:25 pm
If they had a Madden video game for rugby, Valentine Holmes would be on the cover. Instead, he's trying to make the Jets' roster at running back.