BBC Sport - Football
- Mauricio Pochettino: Dinner invite means squad are behind me17 October 2019, 9:30 pm
Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino is convinced his squad are still behind him because he has been invited to a team dinner by one of his players.
- Manchester United: Ed Woodward hits back at critics and backs boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer17 October 2019, 9:30 pm
Manchester United executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward hits back at critics and backs boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.
- Fantasy football tips: Can the Canaries? Sign Alisson? Axe De Gea?17 October 2019, 9:03 pm
With the Premier League returning after yet another international break, who should you be signing in fantasy football?
- Norwich Sporting Director on the tricks of football recruitment17 October 2019, 8:54 pm
Norwich City sporting director Stuart Webber discusses taking Raheem Sterling to Liverpool and reveals the tricks of recruitment.
- Premier League: Leicester v Liverpool to kick-off at 20:00 GMT for Amazon showing17 October 2019, 8:35 pm
Liverpool's Premier League trip to Leicester City on Boxing Day is moved to an 20:00 GMT start so it can be televised as part of Amazon's new contract.
- El Clasico: Barcelona boss against moving Barca v Real from Nou Camp17 October 2019, 6:22 pm
Barcelona boss Ernesto Valverde says he is "hopeful" their match with Real Madrid on 26 October at the Nou Camp will not be not moved to the Bernabeu.
- James Maddison: Leicester boss Brendan Rodgers backs midfielder after casino 'mistake'17 October 2019, 5:07 pm
Leicester boss Brendan Rodgers defends James Maddison after he was seen in a casino after pulling out of England squad because of illness.
- Man City and Liverpool fined by Uefa for Champions League crowd trouble17 October 2019, 4:36 pm
Manchester City and Liverpool are fined by Uefa for crowd trouble during Champions League fixtures earlier this month.
- Premier League predictions: Lawro v Strictly stars Alex Scott and Neil Jones17 October 2019, 3:28 pm
Mark Lawrenson takes on Strictly Come Dancing stars Alex Scott and Neil Jones to make predictions for the latest round of Premier League fixtures.
- Bulgaria authorities fine and ban four fans over racist abuse of England players17 October 2019, 2:40 pm
Four of the fans arrested by Bulgarian police for subjecting England players to racist abuse are fined and banned.
- Team FFD: From honing the skills of Jadon Sancho and co to a full fledged academy17 October 2019, 2:15 pm
Jadon Sancho, Calum Hudson-Odoi and Tammy Abraham honed their skills on a viral internet video channel - whose founder has started an academy for talented hopefuls.
- Atletico Madrid v Villarreal: La Liga submits request to hold fixture in Miami17 October 2019, 1:03 pm
La Liga asks the Spanish Football Federation for permission to hold December's match between Atletico Madrid and Villarreal in Miami.
- FA Cup: Colne back on the map as they face Gateshead17 October 2019, 11:10 am
Colne Dynamoes shook up non-league football in the 1980s before imploding - but now the town is back on the football map, thanks to the FA Cup.
- Premier League: Are Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs & Man Utd more vulnerable than ever?17 October 2019, 5:23 am
With some of the big clubs struggling this season, BBC Sport statistician Chris Collinson takes a look at the reasons why.
- Bulgaria coach Krasimir Balakov says he 'didn't actually hear' racist chanting15 October 2019, 11:12 am
Bulgaria coach Krasimir Balakov says he “didn’t actually hear” any racist chanting during his side’s Euro 2020 qualifier defeat by England.Latest TOP news from www.espn.com
- Zion has sore knee, will miss preseason finale17 October 2019, 10:49 pm
Pelicans star rookie Zion Williamson has right knee soreness that will keep him out of New Orleans' final preseason game Friday.
- Stanton (quad) remains out of Yankees' lineup17 October 2019, 9:50 pm
Dealing with a quad injury, the Yankees' OF is not in the starting lineup for Game 4.
- Player rankings for Group B at the League of Legends World Championship17 October 2019, 9:19 pm
Now that Group B is complete and the first two teams have entered the bracket stage, Tyler Erzberger takes a look at the players who stood out, and those who didn't, at the League of Legends World Championship.
- Silver: Financial losses in China 'substantial'17 October 2019, 9:15 pm
NBA commissioner Adam Silver said that the league is already dealing with "fairly dramatic" financial consequences from Rockets GM Daryl Morey's support of Hong Kong's anti-government protesters.
- Darnold: Jets can be 'unstoppable' with Herndon17 October 2019, 9:15 pm
Quarterback Sam Darnold said Thursday he thinks the Jets can be "unstoppable as an offense" once tight end Chris Herndon returns from a hamstring injury.
- Matthew Berry's Love/Hate for Week 7: Five things about me17 October 2019, 8:18 pm
- Source: Top recruit Maker petitions for '20 draft17 October 2019, 8:01 pm
Makur Maker, the No. 10 recruit in the 2020 high school class according to the ESPN 100, has submitted paperwork exploring his eligibility for the 2020 NBA draft, a source told ESPN.
- How the Clippers will unleash their new superstar duo17 October 2019, 7:53 pm
With so many options, how will the Clippers decide on the best way to make it work with Kawhi Leonard and Paul George?
- Wiggins: There's not 100 players better than me17 October 2019, 7:20 pm
Andrew Wiggins has played for four coaches since he was traded to Minnesota in 2014. Now the 24-year-old is looking to have a breakout Year 6 in the NBA.
- Emotional MJ unveils 1st of two medical clinics17 October 2019, 5:56 pm
The first of two medical clinics in Charlotte, North Carolina, funded by Hornets owner Michael Jordan and his family was unveiled on Thursday.
- Breaking down the PFL lightweight and featherweight playoff brackets17 October 2019, 2:42 pm
The bracket for the PFL's lightweight and featherweight divisions are now set. How could the postseason play out? We break down every matchup.
- Astros look to push Yankees to the brink17 October 2019, 1:44 pm
The ALCS picks up again after an unexpected day off, with New York desperate for a win to pull even with Houston.
- For Broncos' John Elway, 'the pressure is real, and it's mounting'17 October 2019, 1:16 pm
John Elway the QB is always safe. Elway the executive? Fans are turning.
- Legend of Patrick Mahomes began with 'ridiculous' throws in Denver17 October 2019, 1:16 pm
Mahomes' first NFL start was all the Chiefs needed to see.
- NHL Power Rankings: 1-31 poll, plus what every team's slogan should be17 October 2019, 12:58 pm
Let's Go Pens? Rise Together? We rank all 31 teams after two weeks, and come up with better marketing slogans for all of them.