BBC Sport - Football
- Liverpool 0-0 Bayern Munich: Jurgen Klopp says draw 'not a dream result'19 February 2019, 11:07 pm
Liverpool's goalless Champions League first-leg draw against Bayern Munich is "not a dream result but a good one", says manager Jurgen Klopp.
- Sami Khedira: Juventus midfielder ruled out because of irregular heartbeat19 February 2019, 11:01 pm
Juventus midfielder Sami Khedira is diagnosed with an irregular heartbeat and will be sidelined while he undergoes treatment.
- Liverpool 0-0 Bayern Munich: Hosts frustrated in Champions League19 February 2019, 10:56 pm
Liverpool's Champions League last-16 tie against Bayern Munich remains finely poised after a goalless draw in the first leg at Anfield.
- Lyon 0-0 Barcelona: Catalans held to fourth draw in five games19 February 2019, 10:33 pm
Wasteful Barcelona cannot convert any of their 25 shots in a goalless Champions League last-16 first-leg draw against Lyon.
- QPR 2-3 West Brom: Late Jake Livermore goal in Baggies win19 February 2019, 10:15 pm
Jake Livermore scores a 94th-minute winner as Championship promotion chasers West Bromwich Albion beat Queens Park Rangers.
- Atletico Madrid v Juventus19 February 2019, 8:40 pm
Preview followed by live coverage of Wednesday's Champions League game between Atletico Madrid and Juventus.
- Liverpool v Bayern Munich in Champions League - Player Rater19 February 2019, 8:33 pm
How did you rate the players in Liverpool's Champions League last-16 first-leg draw with Bayern Munich.
- Neymar: PSG striker 'cried for two days' after breaking a metatarsal in January19 February 2019, 8:01 pm
Brazil striker Neymar says he "cried for two days" after breaking a metatarsal bone in his right foot at the end of January.
- Tottenham: Harry Kane could face Burnley after ankle injury19 February 2019, 6:53 pm
Tottenham striker Harry Kane is likely to face Burnley in the Premier League on Saturday after returning to training ahead of schedule.
- Kevin de Bruyne: Man City quadruple 'nearly impossible', says midfielder19 February 2019, 6:19 pm
It will be "nearly impossible" for Manchester City to win a quadruple of trophies this season, says midfielder Kevin de Bruyne.
- Leroy Sane: How the Schalke schoolboy became a Premier League star at Manchester City19 February 2019, 5:00 pm
Leroy Sane's former teachers and coaches tell the story of his "amazing rise" from Schalke's youth academy to starring for Manchester City.
- African Champions League: Club Africain awarded 3-0 win over Ismaily19 February 2019, 11:44 am
Tunisia's Club Africain are awarded a 3-0 win over Egypt's Ismaily for their abandoned African Champions League Group C match.
- Supercopa de Espana: New four-team tournament set to be played abroad19 February 2019, 11:17 am
The Supercopa de Espana - Spain's version of the Community Shield - could take on a four-team format and be played abroad.
- Chelsea 0-2 Man Utd: Ander Herrera and Paul Pogba give visitors victory18 February 2019, 10:58 pm
Chelsea manager Maurizio Sarri says his team played "confused football" as Manchester United win at Stamford Bridge to reach the FA Cup quarter-finals.
- Liverpool: Would Jurgen Klopp rather win Premier League or Champions League?18 February 2019, 5:38 pm
Manager Jurgen Klopp is asked if Liverpool fans would rather win the Premier League or Champions League this season.Latest TOP news from www.espn.com
- UNC-Duke tickets approaching Super Bowl prices19 February 2019, 9:36 pm
The cheapest ticket to Wednesday's UNC-Duke game is approaching Super Bowl prices, thanks to Zion Williamson. If you're interested in squeezing into Cameron Indoor Stadium to watch the legendary rivalry, it'll cost you at least ,500.
- Adesanya-Gastelum for interim title at UFC 23619 February 2019, 9:32 pm
Israel Adesanya will face Kelvin Gastelum at UFC 236 for the interim middleweight title while champion Robert Whittaker continues to recover from emergency surgery earlier this month.
- Sources: Machado, Padres reach 0M deal19 February 2019, 7:39 pm
Manny Machado, a four-time All-Star who had a .297 batting average with 37 home runs, 107 RBIs and a career-high .905 OPS last season, has reached a deal with the Padres, sources told ESPN.
- Former Dodgers pitching great Newcombe dies19 February 2019, 7:36 pm
Former Dodgers great Don Newcombe has died at the age of 92, the team announced.
- Winners and losers from Manny Machado's megadeal with Padres19 February 2019, 7:30 pm
We break down what the deal means for the infielder, the Padres and a certain other available star.
- Brown, Rooney meet, agree 'time to move on'19 February 2019, 4:34 pm
Embattled receiver Antonio Brown tweeted he had a "great meeting" with Steelers president Art Rooney II on Tuesday, but that both sides "agreed that it is time to move on."
- Alabama looks to regroup off title loss19 February 2019, 4:12 pm
The expectations -- winning a national title -- remain the same in Tuscaloosa, despite serious player and coaching turnover. What's next for the Tide this spring?
- A new era for Ohio State19 February 2019, 4:12 pm
Ryan Day takes over for Urban Meyer, with Georgia QB transfer Justin Fields getting a chance to lead the offense.
- Art of the split decision: Gian Villante explains 'the worst thing ever'19 February 2019, 3:56 pm
Listening to the reading of a split decision might just be the most agonizing moment possible in an MMA fight. Gian Villante, fighting on ESPN + on Saturday, has four of those in a row.
- Romo to compete in PGA Tour's Byron Nelson19 February 2019, 2:52 pm
Former Cowboys QB Tony Romo, who missed the cut last year in his only PGA Tour start, has received a sponsor's exemption into the AT&T Byron Nelson in May.
- Canes' owner invests 0 million, will chair AAF19 February 2019, 2:52 pm
Hurricanes owner Tom Dundon has invested 0 million in the upstart Alliance of American Football and will become the new chairman of the venture.
- Nate Oats and Buffalo want to do more than ruin your bracket (again)19 February 2019, 2:03 pm
Buffalo made headlines when it took down Arizona in the NCAA tournament last March. Nate Oats & Co. have a longer stay in mind this time.
- What Fury's deal with Top Rank, ESPN means for the heavyweight division19 February 2019, 1:53 pm
After Tyson Fury's giant deal with Top Rank and ESPN, rival teams and different broadcasters will sit and plot the future of the heavyweight division. Where do we go from here?
- Panthers must weigh pros, cons if considering Colin Kaepernick19 February 2019, 1:00 pm
The Panthers could use a reliable backup QB, but is the risk of adding Colin Kaepernick worth the potential reward?
- How we rank the top seven conferences in college basketball19 February 2019, 12:58 pm
We evaluated the top seven conferences in college basketball based on four distinct factors.