BBC Sport - Football
- Junior Agogo: Ex-Ghana, Nottingham Forest and Bristol Rovers striker dies aged 4022 August 2019, 3:37 pm
Former Ghana, Nottingham Forest and Bristol Rovers striker Junior Agogo dies at the age of 40.
- Vincent Kompany: Anderlecht boss gives up managerial duties on match days22 August 2019, 3:10 pm
Anderlecht's Vincent Kompany is to relinquish his managerial duties on match days in order to concentrate on playing.
- Liverpool v Arsenal: Which players have had biggest impact in last 15 years?22 August 2019, 2:35 pm
Goalscoring heroes, dramatic late winners and broken records - the players who have had the biggest impact on Liverpool v Arsenal fixtures in the past 15 years.
- Ravel Morrison ready for Sheffield United debut - Wilder22 August 2019, 1:01 pm
Sheffield United manager Chris Wilder says that Ravel Morrison "is ready" to make his first Premier League appearance in five years.
- Victor Wanyama: Tottenham in talks with Club Bruges22 August 2019, 10:10 am
Tottenham are in talks with Belgian side Club Bruges over the transfer of midfielder Victor Wanyama.
- Alexis Sanchez: Man Utd and Inter Milan yet to reach agreement21 August 2019, 10:01 pm
Manchester United and Inter Milan are yet to reach an agreement over a deal for forward Alexis Sanchez.
- Davide Zappacosta: Chelsea defender joins Roma on loan21 August 2019, 6:05 pm
Chelsea right-back Davide Zappacosta joins Roma on an initial six-month loan.
- Nice: British billionaire Jim Ratcliffe's takeover of French club cleared21 August 2019, 3:59 pm
The takeover of French Ligue 1 side Nice by British billionaire Jim Ratcliffe has been cleared by the country's competition authority.
- Juventus: Serie A champions call for earlier kick-offs for Asian market21 August 2019, 2:38 pm
Italian champions Juventus want Serie A to schedule more league matches earlier in the day to help the club grow in Asia.
- Paul Pogba racist abuse: Twitter to meet Man Utd and Kick It Out21 August 2019, 2:29 pm
Twitter will meet Manchester United and Kick It Out following online racist abuse directed at Paul Pogba.
- Franck Ribery: Fiorentina sign former Bayern Munich winger21 August 2019, 1:00 pm
France international Franck Ribery joins Serie A side Fiorentina on a free transfer after leaving Bayern Munich in the summer.
- Jadon Sancho: Borussia Dortmund's England winger agrees new £190k-a-week contract21 August 2019, 9:08 am
Borussia Dortmund winger Jadon Sancho agrees a new deal with the Bundesliga club worth about £190,000 a week, including bonuses.
- Inter Miami: David Beckham's US stadium site 'contaminated'20 August 2019, 10:26 pm
The proposed stadium site for David Beckham's Inter Miami MLS franchise has arsenic contamination, says an environmental report.
- Racist abuse: Robert Huth says fans 'don't know where to draw the line'20 August 2019, 8:19 pm
Former Premier League defender Robert Huth says the Premier League and FA do not do enough to stop abuse towards players from the stands.
- Wolves 1 -1 Man Utd: Nuno Espirito Santo pleased with second-half performance19 August 2019, 9:55 pm
Wolves manager Nuno Espirito Santo is proud of his side's performance after Raul Jimenez's second-half strike earns a 1-1 draw against Manchester United.Latest TOP news from www.espn.com
- Move over Omar, it's Brandon Figueroa's time22 August 2019, 4:53 pm
His own father didn't think he was cut out to be a boxer, but Brandon Figueroa is breaking out of his older brother's shadow and is on the verge of big things in boxing.
- Sergey Kovalev fights Anthony Yarde on Saturday -- is Canelo Alvarez next?22 August 2019, 4:53 pm
A successful WBO light heavyweight title defense against Anthony Yarde on Saturday could lead Sergey Kovalev to a fight with Canelo Alvarez and the hefty payday that comes with it.
- Astros deny Detroit reporter access to Verlander22 August 2019, 4:28 pm
A reporter from the Detroit Free Press was denied access to pitcher Justin Verlander after the Astros' 2-1 loss to the Tigers on Wednesday night.
- Reports: U.S. sprinter Coleman may face ban22 August 2019, 4:10 pm
Gold-medal sprint contender Christian Coleman has missed three drug tests, which could put his Olympic prospects in jeopardy, according to multiple reports.
- Big questions, greatest edge for seven NBA title contenders22 August 2019, 2:49 pm
Our NBA experts dive into the title chances for the top seven contenders.
- The all-time All-ACC college football team22 August 2019, 2:35 pm
As the ACC Network launches, we present the best players in ACC football history since the league's inception in 1953.
- How Dabo built Clemson into a monster22 August 2019, 2:35 pm
The Tigers have become college football's improbable superpower. Here's how a former Alabama walk-on made it happen.
- What to watch on ACC Network22 August 2019, 2:35 pm
ACC Network launches Thursday with approximately 450 live contests set to air annually. Here's your guide to make sure you catch all the biggest events this fall and beyond.
- Four top-four finishes later, Koepka's Body shoot seems just fine22 August 2019, 2:10 pm
Brooks Koepka caught plenty of flak for posing for ESPN's Body Issue, and possibly compromising his chances in the Players in the process. But after another major win and three close calls this year, Koepka's priorities are clear.
- Barnwell: Realistic 2019 goals for the NFL's 10 worst teams22 August 2019, 2:00 pm
What qualifies as a successful season for the 10 teams with the worst playoff chances? Here's what each needs to see.
- Really, the Cubs' bullpen could (should?) be a strength down the stretch22 August 2019, 1:47 pm
After adding some new arms and shuffling the roles, Chicago's biggest problem area could soon be trending in the right direction.
- Walker lifts Team USA past Aussies in warm-up22 August 2019, 1:43 pm
Team USA beat Australia 102-86 in a World Cup warm-up game Thursday, lead by Kemba Walker's 23 points and Myles Turner's 15.
- What Little Leaguers REALLY think about today's MLB22 August 2019, 1:36 pm
From the home run explosion to extended safety netting to ... the New York Yankees, we hit Williamsport to get the next generation's take on baseball's hot-button issues.
- Australia left exposed by Team USA's brilliance22 August 2019, 1:31 pm
After so many withdrawals and seating and ticketing dramas at Marvel Stadium, in the end the Boomers' first game against Team USA pretty much went to script.
- Meet Lando Norris, the F1 rookie leading the esports generation22 August 2019, 1:25 pm
F1 rookie Lando Norris credits esports racing as a benefit to his increasingly successful career, and thinks it is the key to growing the sport.