BBC Sport - Football
- Hull City 1-2 Chelsea: Blues edge Tigers to reach FA Cup fifth round25 January 2020, 9:36 pm
Michy Batshuayi and Fikayo Tomori score in either half as Chelsea beat Championship side Hull to reach the FA Cup fifth round.
- Inaki Williams: Athletic Bilbao forward says he was racially abused against Espanyol25 January 2020, 7:36 pm
Athletic Bilbao forward Inaki Williams says he was racially abused during the 1-1 draw away to Espanyol on Saturday.
- Christian Eriksen: Jose Mourinho criticises Inter over move for Tottenham midfielder25 January 2020, 6:44 pm
Tottenham boss Jose Mourinho criticises the timing of Inter Milan's bid for midfielder Christian Eriksen.
- West Ham 0-1 West Brom: Dismal Hammers crash out of FA Cup25 January 2020, 6:43 pm
Slaven Bilic enjoys a winning return to London Stadium as a dismal West Ham performance sees them crash out of the FA Cup at the hands of his West Brom side.
- Newcastle United 0-0 Oxford United: League One side earn FA Cup replay25 January 2020, 6:20 pm
Steve Bruce is hugely critical of his Newcastle side's "ridiculous" mistakes as they are held at home by League One Oxford in the FA Cup fourth round.
- Southampton 1-1 Tottenham: Boufal strikes late to earn Saints an FA Cup replay25 January 2020, 5:32 pm
Sofiane Boufal's late strike earns Southampton an FA Cup replay at Premier League rivals Tottenham after the two sides drew 1-1 at St Mary's.
- Valencia 2-0 Barcelona: Quique Setien suffers first defeat as Barcelona boss25 January 2020, 5:24 pm
Quique Setien suffers his first defeat as Barcelona manager as Valencia claim their first home win over the Spanish champions since 2007.
- Brentford 0-1 Leicester: Kelechi Iheanacho sends Foxes through25 January 2020, 3:34 pm
Leicester hold off a spirited second-half effort from Brentford to reach the FA Cup fourth round in the final tie to be held at Griffin Park.
- Christian Eriksen: Inter Milan hope to sign Tottenham midfielder on Monday25 January 2020, 2:17 pm
Inter Milan are hoping to complete the signing of Christian Eriksen from Tottenham on Monday.
- Sports Minister Nigel Adams says football is 'too dependent' on gambling24 January 2020, 11:23 pm
Football has "far too much dependency" on sponsorship from gambling companies, according to the sports minister.
- Erling Braut Haaland scores two more in Dortmund's win over Cologne24 January 2020, 11:05 pm
Erling Braut Haaland follows up his debut hat-trick with two more goals off the bench as Borussia Dortmund hammer Cologne 5-1.
- Manchester United: Your questions answered by BBC Sport's Simon Stone24 January 2020, 5:09 pm
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's future, transfer strategy, club ownership and structure, Ed Woodward & team selection - BBC Sport's Simon Stone answers your Manchester United questions.
- 'It was three red cards' - Peter Crouch on his worst ever tackle24 January 2020, 2:04 pm
Peter Crouch looks back with regret on an incident with Chelsea's John Mikel Obi from 2007.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer: Man Utd boss says there is 'no quick fix' at Old Trafford24 January 2020, 11:10 am
Manchester United manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer says there is no "quick fix" to improve his squad.
- Wolves 1-2 Liverpool: Wolves have nothing to be disappointed about - Nuno23 January 2020, 11:09 pm
Wolves manager Nuno Espirito Santo says his team have "nothing to be disappointed about", after losing 2-1 at home to Premier League leaders Liverpool.Latest TOP news from www.espn.com
- Notre Dame cuts ties with CB signee after arrest25 January 2020, 9:29 pm
Notre Dame has released 2020 cornerback signee Landen Bartleson from his national letter of intent after he was arrested in connection with a gun store robbery in Danville, Kentucky.
- Pro Bowlers cite safety as deterrent to 17th game25 January 2020, 9:26 pm
The majority of Pro Bowl players are against adding a 17th regular-season game -- mostly because of safety concerns -- but if it does become a possibility during CBA negotiations, then players would want something major in return, such as more time off.
- Williams (880), Huggins (876) move up wins list25 January 2020, 7:27 pm
North Carolina coach Roy Williams is now fourth on the all-time Division I wins list with 880, while West Virginia's Bob Huggins moved into a tie for seventh at 876.
- Ex-'Bachelor' contestant out moduleM in DFS switch25 January 2020, 6:21 pm
Former reality-TV contestant Jade Roper Tolbert is no longer listed as the module million winner of DraftKings' Millionaire Maker contest after allegations of collusion with her husband on unique entries.
- The path to 33,644: How LeBron passes Kobe in all-time scoring25 January 2020, 3:40 pm
For 17 seasons, Kobe Bryant has been ahead of LeBron James on the NBA's career scoring list. With the King about to pass Kobe for third place all time, here's how he got there.
- Fans lift Kyrgios to win in Australian Open showstopper25 January 2020, 2:26 pm
The raucous crowd pulled Nick Kyrgios home when his body and mind were crying out to stop in a third-round marathon against Karen Khachanov.
- Tom Brady over Joe Montana? Choosing the NFL's greatest ever at each position25 January 2020, 1:30 pm
How do you build a starting lineup of the best of the best? Start with Brady, and go from there.
- How the NFL took over America in 100 years25 January 2020, 1:27 pm
History has a long lens, but as empires go, the NFL's 100-year conquest was record time. The Roman Empire needed twice that to reach its peak. From humble beginnings, the league's growth mirrored America and spread to every corner of the country.
- The world is in Gauff's hands at Australian Open25 January 2020, 1:13 pm
With the growing support of Australian Open fans behind her, 15-year-old American Coco Gauff is showing she is already the real deal and will only continue to get better.
- Phil 'intrigued' as idea of new tour gains steam25 January 2020, 2:46 am
The 18-event Premier Golf League reportedly would consist of 48-player fields and million purses, ideas that Phil Mickelson called "intriguing."
- Call of Duty League opener was not the disaster that social media advertised25 January 2020, 2:05 am
The Call of Duty League launched on Friday amid rising social media criticism. It wasn't what people thought, but there's still room to improve. Here are the ups and downs of Day 1.
- Why Astros' penalties are harsh enough, despite calls for much more25 January 2020, 1:00 am
Rob Manfred's sanctions will cause the team the right amount of pain.
- Keuchel sorry, says ex-teammates should be, too24 January 2020, 11:11 pm
Former Houston Astros pitcher Dallas Keuchel apologized on Friday, becoming the first member of the 2017 World Series championship team to say he was sorry for using electronics to steal signs. Keuchel said everyone on the team should apologize.
- Lowe’s 10 things: Boston’s big-man situation, Knicks' fatigue and the Spurs' new threat24 January 2020, 8:18 pm
This week we highlight the bigs in Boston, a vulnerability in LA, a new dimension in San Antonio and more.
- LeBron James is making this a real NBA MVP race24 January 2020, 5:19 pm
Superstars aren't supposed to dominate the league at this age. Here's LeBron's MVP case.