- Ashes 2019: England v Australia third Test, day one – live! - The Guardian22 August 2019, 3:39 pm
Ashes 2019: England v Australia third Test, day one – live! The GuardianAshes 2019: England must 'try to capitalise' on Steve Smith absence - Joe Root BBC SportCricket news: Jofra Archer has more tricks up his sleeve for England Daily MailEngland vs Australia, third Ashes Test, day one: live score and latest updates from Headingley The TelegraphAshes 2019: England and Australia take series to Headingley where indecision is final The IndependentView full coverage on Google News
- Liverpool v Arsenal: Which players have had biggest impact in last 15 years? - BBC Sport22 August 2019, 3:16 pm
Liverpool v Arsenal: Which players have had biggest impact in last 15 years? BBC SportEdu will be important for Arsenal's identity, says Martin Keown Sky SportsArsenal, Manchester United, Liverpool and every Premier League team’s top prospect this season The IndependentAlex Oxlade-Chamberlain key for Liverpool, says Danny Higginbotham Sky SportsLiverpool’s attacking verve will test validity of Arsenal’s positive start The GuardianView full coverage on Google News
- Princes, planes and private jets: William and Kate snapped on budget airline - ITV News22 August 2019, 3:13 pm
Princes, planes and private jets: William and Kate snapped on budget airline ITV NewsPrince Harry and Meghan Markle WON’T be joining Kate Middleton and Prince William this weekend at Balmoral The SunPrince William devastated: ‘Fears’ for monarchy as Prince Harry’s behaviour ‘harmful' ExpressPiers Morgan Labels Jameela Jamil A ‘Virtue-Signalling Twerp’ After Actress Accuses England Of Racism Over Meghan Markle HuffPost UKMeghan Markle carbon footprint: How to offset your carbon footprint - like Elton John ExpressView full coverage on Google News
- Android 10: Google has no room for dessert with next update to mobile OS - Sky News22 August 2019, 2:56 pm
Android 10: Google has no room for dessert with next update to mobile OS Sky NewsThe 2019 version of the OS ends a decade-long commitment to naming major annual updates after treats, such as cupcake and eclair.View full coverage on Google News
- Woman, 93, dies from 'broken heart syndrome' following burglary - expressandstar.com22 August 2019, 2:16 pm
Woman, 93, dies from 'broken heart syndrome' following burglary expressandstar.comGran, 93, dies from broken heart syndrome after burglars burst into her home Mirror OnlineNorthampton pensioner dies of 'broken heart syndrome' after burglary gang ransack her home in front of her Northampton Chronicle and EchoWoman, 93, dies of 'broken heart syndrome' after burglars ransack her Northampton house ITV NewsWoman, 93, dies from 'broken heart syndrome' following burglary in UK BreakingNews.ieView full coverage on Google News
- Woman bedridden for two years by Lyme disease from tick bite - BBC News22 August 2019, 1:17 pm
Woman bedridden for two years by Lyme disease from tick bite BBC NewsUK Tick-borne Lyme disease cases may be higher than thought Health EuropaPensioner left in agony after tick bite developed in to bacterial skin infection Daily RecordThe Risk Of Lyme Disease In Bloomington | News Indiana Public MediaLyme disease vaccine, antibody face an uncertain market STATView full coverage on Google News
- GCSE results day 2019: Top grades on the rise despite new tougher exams - The Telegraph22 August 2019, 1:14 pm
GCSE results day 2019: Top grades on the rise despite new tougher exams The TelegraphGCSE results: Pass rates and top grades edge upwards BBC News‘I struggled with A-Levels and dropped out to do an apprenticeship – now I have my dream job’ iNewsMeritocracy is a myth – so don't judge people on their GCSE grades The GuardianGCSEs 2019: Where are we at with new grades 9-1? BBC NewsView full coverage on Google News
- Killer double asteroid posing risk to Earth scares NASA and ESA - Tamil News - IndiaGlitz.com22 August 2019, 1:11 pm
Killer double asteroid posing risk to Earth scares NASA and ESA - Tamil News IndiaGlitz.comHorror simulation shows 1,200-foot ‘God of Chaos’ asteroid hitting Earth – and Nasa says it COULD happen The SunNASA Live: Earth Views from the Space Station NASAAsteroid watch: NASA on alert as ‘potentially hazardous’ space rock soars by Earth Express.co.ukA huge asteroid hurtling toward Earth will fly by us next month BGRView full coverage on Google News
- Jeffrey Epstein's will set up trust fund to shield 7m fortune days before death - The Guardian22 August 2019, 12:07 pm
Jeffrey Epstein's will set up trust fund to shield 7m fortune days before death The GuardianPrince Andrew's links to Jeffrey Epstein BBC NewsAt least EIGHT Jeffrey Epstein prison guards ignored orders to monitor world’s most notorious paedo before h The SunJeffrey Epstein’s Will: He Signed 2 Days Before Killing Himself The New York TimesThe murky life and death of Robert Maxwell – and how it shaped his daughter Ghislaine The GuardianView full coverage on Google News
- Jones names England team to play Ireland - Premiership Rugby22 August 2019, 12:00 pm
Jones names England team to play Ireland Premiership RugbyEngland v Ireland: George Ford and Owen Farrell both start BBC SportOwen Farrell and George Ford to start for England against Ireland The GuardianManu Tuilagi, Sam Underhill and Owen Farrell return to start for England vs Ireland Sky SportsTom Curry and Sam Underhill like the Kamikaze kids, says Eddie Jones Sky SportsView full coverage on Google NewsFOX Sports Content Feed
- Shannon Sharpe: Cardinals should be 'very concerned' about their offense after preseason loss22 August 2019, 2:31 pm
Shannon Sharpe has doubts about the Arizona Cardinals offense and their ability to protect Kyler Murray after their first two preseason games.
- Preview: Sandy Alcantara starts as Marlins close out series against Braves in Atlanta22 August 2019, 2:00 pm
The Miami Marlins gear up for the finale of their three-game series against Ronald Acuña Jr. and the Atlanta Braves Thursday night.
- Preview: Red-hot Ryan Yarbrough leads Rays into series opener against lowly Orioles22 August 2019, 2:00 pm
The Tampa Bay Rays look to secure a needed win in Game one of their four-game series against the Baltimore Orioles Thursday night.
- Cris Carter breaks down why Jason Garrett is on the heat seat in Dallas22 August 2019, 2:00 pm
Cris Carter discusses if Cowboys' HC Jason Garrett's job is riding on Ezekiel Elliott's holdout. Hear CC break down why Garrett is on the hot seat in Dallas this season.
- Shannon Sharpe: Tom Brady will play in the NFL after this year — just not with the Patriots22 August 2019, 1:53 pm
Shannon Sharpe talks about Tom Brady, Bill Belichick and the New England Patriots. Hear why he thinks this year is Brady's last season with the Patriots.
- Lil Wayne sends ‘Thank You’ gifts to Skip Bayless, Shannon Sharpe and Jenny Taft22 August 2019, 1:48 pm
Skip Bayless surprises Jenny Taft with a gift given to them by Lil Wayne on today’s show. Shannon also sends a happy birthday message to his sister.
- Chris Broussard: Patrick Mahomes has a chance to end up as the greatest of all time22 August 2019, 12:56 pm
Chris Broussard evaluates Patrick Mahomes' 2018 season with the Kansas City Chiefs. Broussard explains why he thinks if Mahomes continues to progress and wins a Super Bowl he has chance to end his career as the greatest of all time. Do you agree?
- Cris Carter: Baker is being self-aware by reaching out to Daniel Jones to clarify comments22 August 2019, 12:53 pm
In reaction to Baker Mayfield reaching out to New York Giants' Daniel Jones to clarify his recent criticism of the rookie QB, Cris Carter thinks Baker is being self-aware trying to clear the air.
- Athletics go deep three times in win over Yankees22 August 2019, 5:35 am
Athletics go deep three times in win over Yankees. Marcus Semien hits is 22nd home run of the year in the win.
- Max Muncy’s 33rd home run of the year gives Dodgers a walk-off win22 August 2019, 5:25 am
Max Muncy's 33rd home run of the year gives Dodgers a walk-off win. This was Muncy's 5th home run in the past 5 games.Get the latest Soccer football results, fixtures and exclusive video highlights from Yahoo Sports including live scores, match stats and team news.
- Former refugee Bakery Jatta in identity dispute in Germany22 August 2019, 2:46 pm
Bakery Jatta has caused a stir in Germany just by taking his place on the field. The 21-year-old Hamburg forward, the first refugee to play in the Bundesliga, has become the subject of a dispute regarding his identity. Hamburg, which now plays in the second division, has his back, and so do the German
- Report: PSG reject wild offer from Real Madrid for Neymar22 August 2019, 2:19 pm
Real Madrid and Barcelona continue to battle for Neymar. Why would PSG turn this latest deal down!?
- Watford’s Troy Deeney undergoes knee surgery22 August 2019, 1:40 pm
Hornets lose captain and top striker to injury.
- How U.S. Soccer's Other Presidential Candidates Would Handle Equal Pay Fight22 August 2019, 12:00 pm
Carlos Cordeiro won the U.S. Soccer presidency and has taken a supportive yet adversarial approach with the U.S. women's national team. But what if one of the other candidates had earned the post?
- Griezmann could be the key for Barcelona against Betis22 August 2019, 11:53 am
If Lionel Messi listens to Real Betis and sits out another match, Barcelona will likely have to rely on Antoine Griezmann to finally get some points on the board.
- Vialli group close to buying Serie A club Sampdoria - reports22 August 2019, 11:31 am
Former Azzurri international Gianluca Vialli is leading a group of investors who are close to buying Serie A club Sampdoria, according to reports in Italy on Thursday. Club owner Massimo Ferrero's group have signed a letter of intent with Vialli's consortium to conduct exclusive negotiations
- Neymar future remains up in air as PSG reject Madrid offer - reports22 August 2019, 10:50 am
Neymar remains no closer to getting his desired move away from Paris Saint-Germain amid reports Thursday the French club have rejected an offer from Real Madrid of 100 million euros (1 million) plus players. French sports daily L'Equipe said Real had offered cash plus Gareth Bale, James Rodriguez
- Griezmann could be the key for Barcelona against Betis22 August 2019, 9:41 am
If Lionel Messi listens to Real Betis and sits out another match, Barcelona will likely have to rely on Antoine Griezmann to finally get some points on the board. Betis, which visits the Camp Nou on Sunday, responded to a tweet by Barcelona that Messi was back to practicing with the team for the first
- Henry's desire to succeed as manager undimmed by Monaco misery22 August 2019, 9:04 am
France football legend Thierry Henry is keen for another chance to prove he can be a successful manager despite his unhappy brief tenure at Ligue 1 side Monaco. The 42-year-old -- Arsenal's record goalscorer -- told the Daily Telegraph that although his phone did not ring for four months following
- Captain Obvious: Week 322 August 2019, 8:35 am
Steve Rothgeb looks at the positive and negative factors to weigh for the top captaincy options every week. (Getty Images)Read about football news including transfers, results and headlines. Sign up for MailOnline newsletters to get breaking news delivered to your inbox.
- Man Utd transfer news: Ronaldo surprised to see Bruno Fernandes still at Sporting Lisbon22 August 2019, 2:49 pm
Cristiano Ronaldo has admitted he is surprised to see international team-mate Bruno Fernandes still playing for Sporting Lisbon, despite a host of clubs interested in his services.
- Chelsea news: The incredible picture which shows Samuel Eto'o celebrating with Callum Hudson-Odoi22 August 2019, 2:41 pm
The image, which has been doing the round on social media, shows the Cameroonian striker holding the hands of a star-struck ball-boy as Chelsea dismantled United at home in 2014.
- Can you guess the La Liga star from their childhood photo? 22 August 2019, 2:33 pm
La Liga is home to some of the most recognisable superstars on the planet. But could you identify them if we were able to set the clocks back on them just a touch?
- Former Sunderland midfielder Lee Cattermole signs one-year deal with Dutch club VVV-Venlo 22 August 2019, 2:33 pm
Former Sunderland midfielder Lee Cattermole has signed a one-year contract with Eredivisie club VVV-Venlo. The midfielder scored 10 goals in 262 appearances for the Black Cats.
- Arsenal boss Unai Emery hints record-signing Nicolas Pepe could start against Liverpool22 August 2019, 2:32 pm
The winger has come off the bench in each of Arsenal's two fixtures so far as he continues his adaptation following his £72million move from Lille.
- Transfer news: Southampton considering late approaches for wantaway Mario Lemina22 August 2019, 2:31 pm
Monaco were in pole position to sign Lemina, 25, on a season-long loan with an obligation to buy. But the Ligue 1 side have yet to finalise their agreement with the south coast club.
- Real Madrid target Chelsea back-up goalkeeper Willy Caballero to be new No 222 August 2019, 2:20 pm
Real Madrid are targeting a move for Chelsea No 2 goalkeeper Willy Caballero. Keylor Navas wants to leave the Bernabeu rather than play second fiddle to Thibaut Courtois.
- Watford news: Troy Deeney ruled out for several weeks following knee surgery22 August 2019, 1:40 pm
Deeney played the full 90 minutes in Watford's first two games of the season - a 3-0 defeat by Brighton and a 1-0 loss to Everton. The news will come as a blow as Watford sit bottom of the Premier League.
- Player-manager Vincent Kompany makes himself Anderlecht captain22 August 2019, 1:38 pm
Player-manager Vincent Kompany has taken the step of making himself captain of Anderlecht once again, before relinquishing tactical and matchday responsibilities for head coach Simon Davies.
- Transfer news: Real Madrid representatives in Paris for negotiations with PSG for Neymar22 August 2019, 1:36 pm
Real Madrid are officially making their move for Brazilian superstar Neymar, after a delegation of representatives travelled to Paris for negotiations.BBC Sport - Football
- Liverpool v Arsenal: Which players have had biggest impact in last 15 years?22 August 2019, 2:35 pm
Goalscoring heroes, dramatic late winners and broken records - the players who have had the biggest impact on Liverpool v Arsenal fixtures in the past 15 years.
- Ravel Morrison ready for Sheffield United debut - Wilder22 August 2019, 1:01 pm
Sheffield United manager Chris Wilder says that Ravel Morrison "is ready" to make his first Premier League appearance in five years.
- Junior Agogo: Ex-Ghana, Nottingham Forest and Bristol Rovers striker dies aged 4022 August 2019, 12:54 pm
Former Ghana, Nottingham Forest and Bristol Rovers striker Junior Agogo dies at the age of 40.
- Victor Wanyama: Tottenham in talks with Club Bruges22 August 2019, 10:10 am
Tottenham are in talks with Belgian side Club Bruges over the transfer of midfielder Victor Wanyama.
- Alexis Sanchez: Man Utd and Inter Milan yet to reach agreement21 August 2019, 10:01 pm
Manchester United and Inter Milan are yet to reach an agreement over a deal for forward Alexis Sanchez.
- Leeds United 1-0 Brentford: Eddie Nketiah scores winner on home debut21 August 2019, 9:02 pm
Leeds maintain their unbeaten start to the season as substitute Eddie Nketiah's first Championship goal beats Brentford.
- Davide Zappacosta: Chelsea defender joins Roma on loan21 August 2019, 6:05 pm
Chelsea right-back Davide Zappacosta joins Roma on an initial six-month loan.
- Nice: British billionaire Jim Ratcliffe's takeover of French club cleared21 August 2019, 3:59 pm
The takeover of French Ligue 1 side Nice by British billionaire Jim Ratcliffe has been cleared by the country's competition authority.
- Juventus: Serie A champions call for earlier kick-offs for Asian market21 August 2019, 2:38 pm
Italian champions Juventus want Serie A to schedule more league matches earlier in the day to help the club grow in Asia.
- Paul Pogba racist abuse: Twitter to meet Man Utd and Kick It Out21 August 2019, 2:29 pm
Twitter will meet Manchester United and Kick It Out following online racist abuse directed at Paul Pogba.Latest TOP news from www.espn.com
- Big questions, greatest edge for seven NBA title contenders22 August 2019, 2:49 pm
Our NBA experts dive into the title chances for the top seven contenders.
- The all-time All-ACC college football team22 August 2019, 2:35 pm
As the ACC Network launches, we present the best players in ACC football history since the league's inception in 1953.
- How Dabo built Clemson into a monster22 August 2019, 2:35 pm
The Tigers have become college football's improbable superpower. Here's how a former Alabama walk-on made it happen.
- What to watch on ACC Network22 August 2019, 2:35 pm
ACC Network launches Thursday with approximately 450 live contests set to air annually. Here's your guide to make sure you catch all the biggest events this fall and beyond.
- Four top-four finishes later, Koepka's Body shoot seems just fine22 August 2019, 2:10 pm
Brooks Koepka caught plenty of flak for posing for ESPN's Body Issue, and possibly compromising his chances in the Players in the process. But after another major win and three close calls this year, Koepka's priorities are clear.
- Barnwell: Realistic 2019 goals for the NFL's 10 worst teams22 August 2019, 2:00 pm
What qualifies as a successful season for the 10 teams with the worst playoff chances? Here's what each needs to see.
- Really, the Cubs' bullpen could (should?) be a strength down the stretch22 August 2019, 1:47 pm
After adding some new arms and shuffling the roles, Chicago's biggest problem area could soon be trending in the right direction.
- Walker lifts Team USA past Aussies in warm-up22 August 2019, 1:43 pm
Team USA beat Australia 102-86 in a World Cup warm-up game Thursday, lead by Kemba Walker's 23 points and Myles Turner's 15.
- What Little Leaguers REALLY think about today's MLB22 August 2019, 1:36 pm
From the home run explosion to extended safety netting to ... the New York Yankees, we hit Williamsport to get the next generation's take on baseball's hot-button issues.
- Australia left exposed by Team USA's brilliance22 August 2019, 1:31 pm
After so many withdrawals and seating and ticketing dramas at Marvel Stadium, in the end the Boomers' first game against Team USA pretty much went to script.
- Sport24.co.za | Real Madrid loan Japan's Kubo to Mallorca22 August 2019, 2:42 pm
Real Madrid will send 18-year-old Japan Takefusa Kubo midfielder on-loan to Mallorca this season, the clubs announced.
- Sport24.co.za | Henry's desire to succeed as manager undimmed by Monaco misery22 August 2019, 2:15 pm
Thierry Henry is keen for another chance to prove he can be a successful manager despite his unhappy brief tenure at Ligue 1 side Monaco.
- Sport24.co.za | Emery 'is not in a good position' - Arshavin22 August 2019, 1:06 pm
Former Arsenal forward Andrey Arshavin believes Unai Emery has tough job on his hands after replacing Arsene Wenger at the Emirates helm.
- Sport24.co.za | Ex-Sundowns coach backs Pitso for Bafana Bafana job22 August 2019, 1:02 pm
Former Mamelodi Sundowns coach Khabo Zondo believes that SAFA should trust in local talent and appoint Pitso Mosimane as the next Bafana Bafana coach.
- Sport24.co.za | Coutinho will not start for Bayern on Saturday - Kovac22 August 2019, 12:35 pm
Brazilian star midfielder Philippe Coutinho will not make his first Bundesliga start when Bayern Munich travel to Schalke on Saturday.
- Sport24.co.za | Wanyama closing on Club Brugge switch22 August 2019, 12:07 pm
Tottenham defensive midfielder Victor Wanyama is reportedly on the verge of sealing a move to Belgian outfit Club Brugge ahead of the European transfer deadline.
- Sport24.co.za | 'Kekana has not been recognised enough', says Benni22 August 2019, 11:42 am
Benni McCarthy is baffled by the fact that Hlompho Kekana has been consistently overlooked for the PSL Footballer of the Season award.
- Sport24.co.za | Serb bar in Croatia attacked during football match22 August 2019, 11:34 am
- Sport24.co.za | Neymar future remains up in air as PSG reject Madrid offer - reports22 August 2019, 11:31 am
Neymar remains no closer to getting his desired move away from Paris Saint-Germain amid reports Thursday the French club have rejected an offer from Real Madrid.
- Sport24.co.za | Chiefs' Kambole honoured at ZFA awards22 August 2019, 11:24 am
Kaizer Chiefs striker Lazarous Kambole has been given a much-needed boost of confidence after walking away with two awards at the Zambian football association's League Awards