- Transfer news LIVE: Man Utd done deal announced, Pogba pictured with Zidane, Arsenal £21m - Express17 October 2019, 9:46 pm
Transfer news LIVE: Man Utd done deal announced, Pogba pictured with Zidane, Arsenal £21m ExpressThe big difference between Manchester United and Liverpool? Leadership The GuardianPremier League: Leicester v Liverpool to kick-off at 20:00 GMT for Amazon showing BBC NewsManchester United chief Ed Woodward insists he is backing Ole Gunnar Solskjaer '100 per cent' Daily MailThese are the most transferred in Dream Team players during the international break Dream Team FCView full coverage on Google News
- Turkey to suspend Syria offensive 'to allow Kurdish withdrawal' - BBC News17 October 2019, 9:35 pm
Turkey to suspend Syria offensive 'to allow Kurdish withdrawal' BBC NewsDonald Trump gives Putin free rein to carve up Syria saying ‘there’s lots of sand to play with’ after Erdogan The SunTurkey's Erdogan 'threw Trump's Syria letter in bin' BBC NewsDonald Trump’s Syria pullout is a serious strategic error Financial TimesRebecca Grant: Pence trip to Turkey vital to get cease-fire in Turkish invasion of Syria and repair US-Turk... Fox NewsView full coverage on Google News
- Manchester United’s recruitment has been ‘dysfunctional’, admits Ed Woodward - The Guardian17 October 2019, 9:30 pm
Manchester United’s recruitment has been ‘dysfunctional’, admits Ed Woodward The GuardianOle Gunnar Solskjaer meets Gary Neville: Manchester United boss on his future and transfer plans Sky SportsManchester United: Ed Woodward hits back at critics and backs boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer BBC SportHow Manchester United have rebooted their transfer strategy Manchester Evening NewsLiverpool: Sky Sports hilarious comparison between Klopp and Solskjaer Rush The KopView full coverage on Google News
- Brexit: Tusk fails to back Juncker as he refuses to rule out granting further extension - as it happened - The Guardian17 October 2019, 8:34 pm
Brexit: Tusk fails to back Juncker as he refuses to rule out granting further extension - as it happened The GuardianLouise Ellman: MP quits Labour over anti-Semitism concerns BBC NewsJeremy Corbyn: Boris Johnson's Brexit deal 'worse than Theresa May's' Daily MailThe march for a Final Say will be huge because Brexit is the biggest political issue we’ve ever faced The IndependentBrexit march London October 2019: Final Say march route map, start time and date Express.co.ukView full coverage on Google News
- Amanda Holden: BGT judge unveils incredible cleavage in low-cut frock at Global Gift Gala - Express17 October 2019, 8:11 pm
Amanda Holden: BGT judge unveils incredible cleavage in low-cut frock at Global Gift Gala ExpressAmanda Holden puts on a VERY busty display at the Global Gift Gala Daily MailAmanda Holden nearly spills out of hot pink dress with sexy cut-out at glitzy gala Mirror OnlineView full coverage on Google News
- Not a good look, Google: Pixel 4 mobes can be face-unlocked even if you're asleep... or dead? - The Register17 October 2019, 7:58 pm
Not a good look, Google: Pixel 4 mobes can be face-unlocked even if you're asleep... or dead? The RegisterGoogle Pixel 4 Face Unlock works if eyes are shut BBC NewsGoogle is giving away a free HP Chromebook with Pixel 4 pre-orders Daily RecordThe cheapest Google Pixel 4 unlocked SIM-free prices in October 2019 TechRadarBad news, Pixel 4 users will be forced to pay for something that's free on Pixel 3 ExpressView full coverage on Google News
- Boris Johnson plays numbers game after securing Brexit deal - The Guardian17 October 2019, 7:51 pm
Boris Johnson plays numbers game after securing Brexit deal The GuardianBrexit: EU and UK reach deal but DUP refuses support BBC NewsBoris Johnson accused of using abortion rights in Northern Ireland as 'bargaining chip' to get DUP to back Brexit deal The IndependentBoris Johnson has a deal. Now MPs must end the agony and vote it through The GuardianBrexit: The problem that could undo the fragile deal BBC NewsView full coverage on Google News
- Going pink for Breast Cancer Now - Tottenham Hotspur17 October 2019, 7:37 pm
Going pink for Breast Cancer Now Tottenham HotspurJennifer Garner marks Breast Cancer Awareness month by sharing her mammogram experience on Instagram Daily MailColmers Hill will turn pink to mark Breast Cancer Awareness Month Bridport and Lyme Regis News'I was aware that men got breast cancer, but I didn’t think it would happen to me' Telegraph.co.ukYoungest Australian to be diagnosed with breast cancer urges women to check themselves Daily MailView full coverage on Google News
- Boeing's Starliner set for two pivotal test flights before the year's end - NASASpaceflight.com17 October 2019, 7:19 pm
Boeing's Starliner set for two pivotal test flights before the year's end NASASpaceflight.com
- Furious Extinction Rebellion activists rebel against their own Tube protesters - Mirror Online17 October 2019, 7:10 pm
Furious Extinction Rebellion activists rebel against their own Tube protesters Mirror OnlineExtinction Rebellion protesters dragged from Tube train roof BBC NewsExtinction Rebellion postpones plans to storm Gatwick Airport after angering commuters who pulled them from The SunWhat is Extinction Rebellion and what are they trying to achieve Metro.co.ukExtinction Rebellion has built up so much goodwill. It mustn’t throw that away The GuardianView full coverage on Google NewsFOX Sports Content Feed
- New coach Juwan Howard talks up Michigan at media day17 October 2019, 10:17 pm
Michigan held its men's basketball media day, another first for coach Juwan Howard as he prepares for his initial season at the helm
- Barkley coy about playing Sunday, practices fully again17 October 2019, 10:07 pm
Dynamic running back Saquon Barkley is being coy about his chances of playing for the New York Giants on Sunday against the Arizona Cardinals
- Deng signs with Bulls, retires17 October 2019, 10:03 pm
Two-time All-Star forward Luol Deng has signed with the Chicago Bulls and retired as a member of the team that drafted him
- Winless Dolphins hoping for some FitzMagic in game at Bills17 October 2019, 10:01 pm
Winless Miami Dolphins hoping for some Fitz-Magic to solve their offensive woes in preparing to play at the Buffalo Bills
- Raiders DC calls Burfict suspension a 'witch hunt'17 October 2019, 10:00 pm
Raiders DC calls Burfict suspension a 'witch hunt'
- No. 9 Florida begins decisive SEC stretch at South Carolina17 October 2019, 9:53 pm
No. 9 Florida begins a decisive SEC East stretch against South Carolina
- Reich ready to roll dice again when Colts, Texans square off17 October 2019, 9:50 pm
Indianapolis Colts coach Frank Reich ready to roll dice again when Colts, Texans square off
- AP Sportlight17 October 2019, 9:45 pm
- Revamped Rams, reeling Falcons looking to stop losing skids17 October 2019, 9:44 pm
Rams bringing new-look secondary to Atlanta in matchup of recent Super Bowl teams looking to end losing streaks
- This Date in Baseball17 October 2019, 9:43 pm
This Date in BaseballGet the latest Soccer football results, fixtures and exclusive video highlights from Yahoo Sports including live scores, match stats and team news.
- Spanish soccer league tries again to stage game in Miami17 October 2019, 10:21 pm
Undeterred by the resistance it faced last season, the Spanish soccer league is trying again to take a regular season game to the United States. The Spanish soccer federation has been asked to allow Villarreal's home game against Atletico Madrid on Dec. 6 to be moved to Hard Rock Stadium in Miami
- Spanish soccer league tries again to stage game in Miami17 October 2019, 10:20 pm
Undeterred by the resistance it faced last season, the Spanish soccer league is trying again to take a regular season game to the United States. The Spanish soccer federation has been asked to allow Villarreal's home game against Atlético Madrid on Dec. 6 to be moved to Hard Rock Stadium in Miami
- PL Classic: Man United v. Liverpool 9.19.1017 October 2019, 9:21 pm
Take a look back to 2010, when Steven Gerrard's brace brought Liverpool back from a 2-0 deficit before Dimitar Berbatov sealed his hat trick to give Manchester United a late, memorable derby victory.
- Tierney, Lacazette available for Arsenal17 October 2019, 8:42 pm
Arsenal is edging closer to being to full strength.
- El Clasico can be played in a normal atmosphere in Barcelona - Valverde17 October 2019, 8:39 pm
BARCELONA, SPAIN (OCTOBER 17, 2019) (REUTERS-ACCESS ALL) 1. (SOUNDBITE) (Spanish) BARCELONA COACH, ERNESTO VALVERDE, SAYING: "Too many circumstances are being anticipated, there are nine days left before that match. It's clear things this week in Barcelona are a
- UEFA bans Ajax, Eintracht ticket sales for fan disorder17 October 2019, 8:26 pm
UEFA has banned Ajax and Eintracht Frankfurt from selling tickets to fans for games in London next month as punishment for disorder. UEFA's disciplinary panel punished Ajax on Thursday for crowd disturbances and damage to the stadium in a 3-0 Champions League win at Valencia this month. In a similar
- Police arrest gang that robbed players houses in Spain17 October 2019, 8:04 pm
Spanish police said Thursday they have dismantled a gang that robbed soccer players' houses during games. Authorities detained four people, all Albanian citizens, and seized jewels and 10,000 euros (,000) in cash that were believed to belong to the players and their families. Spanish newspaper
- Lampard joins calls to abandon Champions League reforms17 October 2019, 8:03 pm
Chelsea manager Frank Lampard believes the Champions League format should not be changed if the quality of the competition is to be maintained. Proposals that could have seen promotion and relegation from the Champions League and the group stage of the 32-team competition extended to guarantee more
- USWNT star Rapinoe, boxer Shields win sportswomen of year17 October 2019, 7:16 pm
Soccer star Megan Rapinoe and boxer Claressa Shields have been honored as Sportswomen of the Year by the Women's Sports Foundation.
- Chelsea stars storm into PL power rankings in MW917 October 2019, 7:16 pm
Bright young stars are on the rise as Joe Prince-Wright names his Premier League player power rankings heading into Matchweek 9.Read about football news including transfers, results and headlines. Sign up for MailOnline newsletters to get breaking news delivered to your inbox.
- Aberdeen striker James Wilson has his sights set on Premier League return17 October 2019, 10:56 pm
Aberdeen striker James Wilson wondered whether he had a future in football after finding himself without a contract for the first time in his career last summer.
- Giorgio Chiellini set to return from anterior cruciate ligament injury in time for Euro 202017 October 2019, 10:55 pm
Giorgio Chiellini could make a return to Juventus' first team before the end of the season after suffering an anterior cruciate ligament injury, according to his agent.
- Man United news: Paul Pogba seen meeting Zinedine Zidane in Dubai fuelling Real Madrid link17 October 2019, 10:44 pm
Manchester United talisman Paul Pogba has been pictured meeting up with Real Madrid manager Zinedine Zidane in Dubai. The midfielder is hotly tipped to depart United for Madrid this summer.
- Brendan Rodgers offers support to Jamie Vardy after wife's Twitter spat with Coleen Rooney17 October 2019, 10:36 pm
Brendan Rodgers has offered his backing to Jamie Vardy after the striker's wife Rebekah was revealed to have allegedly sold stories on Coleen Rooney, wife of Wayne.
- Brendan Rodgers steps up to defend James Maddison and says he's NOT arrogant17 October 2019, 10:35 pm
Brendan Rodgers is confident James Maddison has learned his lesson after making the "mistake" of being spotted in a casino during England's defeat by the Czech Republic.
- Manchester City legend Willie Donachie on how he uses background in meditation as boss of Montserrat17 October 2019, 10:33 pm
EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW BY SIMON HART: If Gareth Southgate thinks the traffic on the North Circular is bad, he should consider Willie Donachie's journey to the Caribbean island of Montserrat.
- Spanish federation confirm El Clasico between Barcelona and Real Madrid is postponed17 October 2019, 10:31 pm
The Royal Spanish Football Federation has confirmed the El Clasico has been postponed. The huge clash between Barcelona and Real Madrid was due to be played on October 26.
- Twists in the title race and a managerial merry-go-round: The story of the Ligue 1 season so far17 October 2019, 10:29 pm
The French top division has become renowned for its unpredictability, sheer amount of drama and tantalising derby clashes. This season has followed a similar pattern.
- Life after Arsenal: Arsene Wenger is turning 70 but yearns for a return to football17 October 2019, 10:29 pm
SPECIAL REPORT BY IAN HERBERT: In the days when Arsene Wenger had a full working life, they'd only expect to see him in the late evening at Cocorico Italiano restaurant.
- Sean Dyche jokes that Watford were in for Jamie Vardy before he joined Leicester17 October 2019, 10:17 pm
Burnley boss Sean Dyche has expressed his admiration for Jamie Vardy and the 'big gamble' that took the striker to Leicester seven years ago.BBC Sport - Football
- Mauricio Pochettino: Dinner invite means squad are behind me17 October 2019, 9:30 pm
Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino is convinced his squad are still behind him because he has been invited to a team dinner by one of his players.
- Manchester United: Ed Woodward hits back at critics and backs boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer17 October 2019, 9:30 pm
Manchester United executive vice-chairman Ed Woodward hits back at critics and backs boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer.
- Fantasy football tips: Can the Canaries? Sign Alisson? Axe De Gea?17 October 2019, 9:03 pm
With the Premier League returning after yet another international break, who should you be signing in fantasy football?
- Norwich Sporting Director on the tricks of football recruitment17 October 2019, 8:54 pm
Norwich City sporting director Stuart Webber discusses taking Raheem Sterling to Liverpool and reveals the tricks of recruitment.
- Premier League: Leicester v Liverpool to kick-off at 20:00 GMT for Amazon showing17 October 2019, 8:35 pm
Liverpool's Premier League trip to Leicester City on Boxing Day is moved to an 20:00 GMT start so it can be televised as part of Amazon's new contract.
- El Clasico: Barcelona boss against moving Barca v Real from Nou Camp17 October 2019, 6:22 pm
Barcelona boss Ernesto Valverde says he is "hopeful" their match with Real Madrid on 26 October at the Nou Camp will not be not moved to the Bernabeu.
- James Maddison: Leicester boss Brendan Rodgers backs midfielder after casino 'mistake'17 October 2019, 5:07 pm
Leicester boss Brendan Rodgers defends James Maddison after he was seen in a casino after pulling out of England squad because of illness.
- Man City and Liverpool fined by Uefa for Champions League crowd trouble17 October 2019, 4:36 pm
Manchester City and Liverpool are fined by Uefa for crowd trouble during Champions League fixtures earlier this month.
- Premier League predictions: Lawro v Strictly stars Alex Scott and Neil Jones17 October 2019, 3:28 pm
Mark Lawrenson takes on Strictly Come Dancing stars Alex Scott and Neil Jones to make predictions for the latest round of Premier League fixtures.
- Bulgaria authorities fine and ban four fans over racist abuse of England players17 October 2019, 2:40 pm
Four of the fans arrested by Bulgarian police for subjecting England players to racist abuse are fined and banned.Latest TOP news from www.espn.com
- Zion has sore knee, will miss preseason finale17 October 2019, 10:49 pm
Pelicans star rookie Zion Williamson has right knee soreness that will keep him out of New Orleans' final preseason game Friday.
- Stanton (quad) remains out of Yankees' lineup17 October 2019, 9:50 pm
Dealing with a quad injury, the Yankees' OF is not in the starting lineup for Game 4.
- Player rankings for Group B at the League of Legends World Championship17 October 2019, 9:19 pm
Now that Group B is complete and the first two teams have entered the bracket stage, Tyler Erzberger takes a look at the players who stood out, and those who didn't, at the League of Legends World Championship.
- Silver: Financial losses in China 'substantial'17 October 2019, 9:15 pm
NBA commissioner Adam Silver said that the league is already dealing with "fairly dramatic" financial consequences from Rockets GM Daryl Morey's support of Hong Kong's anti-government protesters.
- Darnold: Jets can be 'unstoppable' with Herndon17 October 2019, 9:15 pm
Quarterback Sam Darnold said Thursday he thinks the Jets can be "unstoppable as an offense" once tight end Chris Herndon returns from a hamstring injury.
- Matthew Berry's Love/Hate for Week 7: Five things about me17 October 2019, 8:18 pm
- Source: Top recruit Maker petitions for '20 draft17 October 2019, 8:01 pm
Makur Maker, the No. 10 recruit in the 2020 high school class according to the ESPN 100, has submitted paperwork exploring his eligibility for the 2020 NBA draft, a source told ESPN.
- How the Clippers will unleash their new superstar duo17 October 2019, 7:53 pm
With so many options, how will the Clippers decide on the best way to make it work with Kawhi Leonard and Paul George?
- Wiggins: There's not 100 players better than me17 October 2019, 7:20 pm
Andrew Wiggins has played for four coaches since he was traded to Minnesota in 2014. Now the 24-year-old is looking to have a breakout Year 6 in the NBA.
- Emotional MJ unveils 1st of two medical clinics17 October 2019, 5:56 pm
The first of two medical clinics in Charlotte, North Carolina, funded by Hornets owner Michael Jordan and his family was unveiled on Thursday.
- Sport24.co.za | Bayern play down Lewandowski catching Mueller 40-goal mark17 October 2019, 8:32 pm
Bayern Munich head coach Niko Kovac cooled the hype over star striker Robert Lewandowski hunting down Gerd Mueller's record of 40 goals in a Bundesliga season.
- Sport24.co.za | Lampard joins calls to abandon Champions League reforms17 October 2019, 8:31 pm
Chelsea manager Frank Lampard believes the Champions League format should not be changed if the quality of the competition is to be maintained.
- Sport24.co.za | UEFA fine Liverpool, Man City for fan misconduct17 October 2019, 7:00 pm
Liverpool and Manchester City have both been fined by UEFA for incidents in recent Champions League matches.
- Sport24.co.za | Man City bemoan unfair advantage over festive fixtures17 October 2019, 6:56 pm
Manchester City believe the sporting integrity of the Premier League has been compromised by the scheduling of a hectic festive period.
- Sport24.co.za | CONMEBOL picks Maracana for 2020 Copa Libertadores final17 October 2019, 5:27 pm
Rio de Janeiro's iconic Maracana stadium has been chosen to host next year's Copa Libertadores final.
- Sport24.co.za | UEFA to hear racism charges against Bulgaria fans October 2817 October 2019, 5:02 pm
UEFA chief Aleksander Ceferin's promise to wage war on stadium racists will be put to the test when charges against Bulgaria fans are heard on October 28.
- Sport24.co.za | Arsenal's Ozil recalls terrifying car-jacking ordeal17 October 2019, 4:54 pm
Mezut Ozil has opened up about being at the centre of an attempted car-jacking, saying he feared for his wife's safety during the terrifying ordeal in London.
- Sport24.co.za | Arsenal's Emery hails 'improved' Ozil but makes no promises17 October 2019, 4:16 pm
Arsenal manager Unai Emery praised an "improved" Mesut Ozil but refused to give any guarantees of a recall after a miserable start to the season for the German playmaker.
- Sport24.co.za | Barca's Valverde confident Catalan protests won't affect Clasico17 October 2019, 4:13 pm
Barcelona coach Ernesto Valverde believes next weekend's 'El Clasico' against Real Madrid will go ahead as planned as planned despite protest threats.
- Sport24.co.za | Racists must be 'kicked out' of stadiums: FIFA boss17 October 2019, 4:08 pm
Racists must be "kicked out" of stadiums, FIFA president Gianni Infantino said, as he pressed for a ban on spectators who abuse black footballers.