BBC Sport - Football
- Jersey Bulls: The non-league club with 36 successive wins but yet to finish a season25 February 2021, 2:31 pm
Jersey Bulls - who have won 36 successive games - hope for promotion despite never finishing a season due to Covid-19.
- St Mirren 0-0 Motherwell: Honours even in Paisley25 February 2021, 9:17 am
Tony Watt's honesty led to Motherwell being denied a penalty, says manager Graham Alexander, as they have to settle for draw with St Mirren in the Scottish Premiership.
- Michael Stewart: 'Celtic need seriously deep pockets to fix problems & clock is ticking'25 February 2021, 7:03 am
Celtic have a lot of work to do to get ready for next season and not much time to do it, says former Scotland midfielder Michael Stewart.
- Transfer rumours: Kounde, Henderson, Abraham, Haaland, Aarons, Mata25 February 2021, 6:56 am
Sevilla want £68m for defender Jules Kounde, Tammy Abraham considers his Chelsea future, Norwich City's Max Aarons attracts attention, plus more.
- Borussia Monchengladbach 0-2 Man City: 19 wins in a row for Pep Guardiola's side24 February 2021, 10:46 pm
Manchester City make it 19 wins in a row with another utterly dominant display against Borussia Monchengladbach
- Atalanta 0-1 Real Madrid - Ferland Mendy scores winner in Champions League24 February 2021, 10:40 pm
Ferland Mendy scores a stunning late winner as Real Madrid clinch a hard-working last-16 first leg victory against 10-man Atalanta.
- Brentford 3-0 Sheffield Wednesday: Bees end three-game losing run to stay second24 February 2021, 10:21 pm
Brentford beat Sheffield Wednesday 3-0 to stay in the Championship's top two and end their three-game losing run.
- Barcelona 3-0 Elche: Lionel Messi scores twice in comfortable win24 February 2021, 8:59 pm
Lionel Messi scores twice as Barcelona beat Elche to move within five points of La Liga leaders Atletico Madrid.
- Tottenham Hotspur 4-0 Wolfsberger: Spurs cruise into the Europa League last 1624 February 2021, 7:23 pm
Dele Alli scores a spectacular overhead kick as Tottenham cruise into the Europa League last 16 with an 8-1 aggregate win over Wolfsberger.
- Man Utd & England striker Marcus Rashford receives prestigious Gold Blue Peter badge24 February 2021, 5:30 pm
Watch the moment Manchester United and England striker Marcus Rashford is awarded the prestigious Gold Blue Peter badge for his work in making a difference to young people’s lives.
- Teenage footballer at a Premier League club banned for anti-doping breach24 February 2021, 4:36 pm
A teenage player registered at a Premier League club is given a nine-month ban for the possession of a growth hormone.
- Fantasy football: The man behind the player injury leaks24 February 2021, 3:49 pm
How an Aston Villa fan used the online game played by millions to reveal Premier League player injuries.
- Jamal Musiala: Bayern Munich youngster picks Germany over England at international level24 February 2021, 12:03 pm
Jamal Musiala makes a big decision in opting to play for Germany over England and Nigeria at international level.
- Leeds United 3-0 Southampton: Bielsa praise for goalscorer Raphinha24 February 2021, 10:27 am
Leeds manager praises goalscorer Raphinha after his side's 3-0 Premier League win over Southampton at Elland Road.
- Leeds United 3-0 Southampton: Hasenhuttl describes second half as 'disaster'24 February 2021, 10:14 am
Southampton manager Ralph Hassenhuttl says the second half was a "disaster" in their 3-0 Premier League defeat to Leeds at Elland Road.Latest TOP news from www.espn.com
- Morris on Utah's rout: Playoffs 'a different story'25 February 2021, 2:45 pm
Los Angeles Lakers forward Markieff Morris said after Wednesday night's blowout loss to Utah that the team's four-game skid is "a challenging time" the Lakers need before the playoffs.
- Mourinho's Spurs future depends on evolving from his combative past25 February 2021, 2:34 pm
Jose Mourinho said he was a new man at Spurs, no longer picking fights with anyone and everyone when results suffered. That's being put to the test.
- UCL talking points: Do you take Mbappe or Haaland?25 February 2021, 2:34 pm
The first legs of the Champions League round of 16 featured plenty of things to discuss; Gab Marcotti, Mark Ogden and Graham Hunter have their say.
- Ohtani hits 97 mph during live batting practice25 February 2021, 2:09 pm
Saying that the "rules are -- there aren't going to be any rules" with Shohei Ohtani's usage this season, Angels manager Joe Maddon is optimistic about the veteran's prospects on the mound.
- Clemson's Foster retires, cites asthma, COVID-1925 February 2021, 2:09 pm
Clemson's Justin Foster, who missed all of 2020 while dealing with COVID-19 symptoms, said Wednesday that a combination of asthma, allergies and the virus has forced him to retire.
- Father of Liverpool star Alisson drowns in Brazil25 February 2021, 2:09 pm
Father of Liverpool star Alisson drowns in Brazil
- Sheriff: Tiger not drunk, crash 'purely' accident25 February 2021, 2:09 pm
The Los Angeles County sheriff says Tiger Woods was "not drunk" during the rollover that seriously injured the golf superstar Tuesday, saying the single-vehicle crash was "purely an accident."
- Yanks: German apology first step; still ways to go25 February 2021, 2:09 pm
Yankees pitcher Domingo German publicly apologized Wednesday for a domestic violence incident that merited a suspension, while his teammates weighed in on his face-to-face address to them the previous day.
- Sources: Figueiredo-Moreno title rematch June 1225 February 2021, 2:09 pm
After fighting to a draw in one of the best clashes of 2020, UFC flyweight champ Deiveson Figueiredo will again face Brandon Moreno on June 12 at a location still to be determined, sources told ESPN.
- Sources: J.J. Watt has offers from multiple teams25 February 2021, 2:09 pm
Free-agent defensive lineman J.J. Watt has received contract offers from multiple teams, league sources told ESPN's Dianna Russini.
- NBA players can't stand that these tricks are legal25 February 2021, 2:09 pm
Trae Young, Chris Paul and other innovators are pushing the boundaries of the NBA rulebook.
- Defending Baker Mayfield: Why wouldn't the Browns give him an extension?25 February 2021, 2:08 pm
Given the paucity of QB options and Mayfield's strong 2020 campaign, an extension seems obvious.
- Should Vikings trade Kirk Cousins? Sizing up their QB situation in 2021 and beyond25 February 2021, 2:08 pm
The QB carousel is spinning around the NFL -- should the Vikings jump on board? Here's what's at stake if they move Cousins or stick with him.
- How we got here: The Tiger Woods timeline25 February 2021, 2:07 pm
Since the mid-2000s, Tiger Woods' life and career have been a string of ups and downs, injuries and victories.
- What we know about Tiger Woods' crash, condition and what happens next25 February 2021, 2:07 pm
Woods was in a serious car accident on Tuesday and suffered significant leg injuries. Here is the latest.