BBC Sport - Football
- Highlights: Kane stoppage-time winner as Bayern beat Leipzig25 February 2024, 11:50 pm
Watch highlights as Bayern Munich's Harry Kane gets a brace and an all important stoppage-time winner against RB Leipzig.
- Nutmegs, limbs & own goals - 2 Good 2 Bad25 February 2024, 11:12 pm
Nutmegs, limbs & own goals feature in this week's edition of 2 Good 2 Bad.
- 'You don't like to see that' - Williams on Sheff Utd altercation25 February 2024, 11:11 pm
Match of the Day 2 Ashley Williams and Shay Given take a closer look at the altercation between Sheffield United team-mates Vinicius Souza and Jack Robinson.
- Gallagher wants to stay at Chelsea - Monday's gossip25 February 2024, 11:08 pm
Conor Gallagher linked with move but wants to stay at Chelsea, Arsenal monitoring Brighton striker Evan Ferguson, Jack Harrison wants to stay at Everton, plus more.
- EFL Cup most special trophy I've ever won - Klopp25 February 2024, 10:29 pm
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp says their EFL Cup win against Chelsea is the "most special trophy" of his career after they finished the game with several academy players on the pitch.
- Can you name Monday's Premier League player?25 February 2024, 10:18 pm
Think you know your Premier League players? Try naming this current or former footballer from these clues.
- Premier League quizzes - can you do them all?25 February 2024, 10:17 pm
Have you missed any of our 2023-24 Premier League quizzes? Find all of February's here and see if you can do them all.
- Tired Chelsea hoping for penalties - Pochettino25 February 2024, 10:15 pm
Chelsea boss Mauricio Pochettino says his side lost energy in extra time and started to think penalties "would be good for us" during their 1-0 EFL Cup final defeat by Liverpool at Wembley.
- Modric scores sublime late winner for Real Madrid25 February 2024, 10:10 pm
Luka Modric rolls back the years with a sublime late winner against Sevilla as Real Madrid move eight points clear at the top of La Liga.
- Martinez passes 100 Serie A goals in big Inter win25 February 2024, 8:53 pm
Inter Milan captain Lautaro Martinez scores his 100th and 101st Serie A goals as the league leaders thrash Lecce.
- ‘Klopp’s Liverpool defy logic - and are not finished yet’25 February 2024, 8:42 pm
Jurgen Klopp's Liverpool defy logic with their Carabao Cup final win over Chelsea, and there is every chance they are not finished yet.
- Most special trophy I have won - Klopp on EFL Cup25 February 2024, 8:36 pm
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp describes his side's Carabao Cup final win over Chelsea as the "most special trophy" he has won.
- PSG must get used to playing without Mbappe - Enrique25 February 2024, 8:33 pm
Paris St-Germain boss Luis Enrique says his side have to "get used to playing without Kylian Mbappe" after the striker was substituted without scoring in the draw with Rennes.
- 'Klopp's kids beat Chelsea's billion-pound bottle-jobs'25 February 2024, 8:26 pm
Liverpool's dramatic EFL Cup triumph leaves pundits purring over "Klopp's kids" - and slating "billion-pound bottle-jobs" Chelsea.
- Chelsea need to feel pain of cup loss - Pochettino25 February 2024, 8:15 pm
Chelsea manager Mauricio Pochettino says his side "need to feel the pain" after losing the Carabao Cup final to Liverpool at Wembley.Latest TOP news from www.espn.com
- Clark gets 16th triple-double, nears more marks26 February 2024, 3:21 am
Iowa guard Caitlin Clark got her 16th career triple-double Sunday and moved closer to more career scoring marks in a win over Illinois.
- Kane nets OT winner in 1st game vs. Blackhawks26 February 2024, 3:21 am
Longtime Blackhawks forward Patrick Kane, 35, returned to Chicago with the Detroit Red Wings on Sunday night, playing in first game against his former team at United Center since he was traded to the New York Rangers a year ago, and scored the OT winner.
- Video appears to show Newton in Atlanta scuffle26 February 2024, 3:21 am
A video surfaced Sunday that appeared to show 2015 NFL MVP Cam Newton being involved in a scuffle at a 7-on-7 youth football tournament in Atlanta.
- Ronaldo criticized for apparent obscene gesture26 February 2024, 3:21 am
Cristiano Ronaldo faced a flurry of criticism after appearing to make an obscene gesture following the end of Al Nassr's 3-2 win over Al Shabab in an exciting Saudi Pro League game on Sunday.
- Ohtani to make Dodgers debut on Tuesday as DH26 February 2024, 3:21 am
Shohei Ohtani will make his Dodgers spring training debut on Tuesday against the Chicago White Sox, who share the facility at Camelback Ranch in Glendale, Arizona, and the superstar is slated to be Los Angeles' designated hitter.
- 5 players suspended for roles in Heat-Pels fight26 February 2024, 3:21 am
The NBA suspended Miami's Jimmy Butler, Thomas Bryant and Nikola Jovic and New Orleans' Naji Marshall and Jose Alvarado for their roles in Friday's fight.
- Lakers vent at refs' 'inconsistency' after Suns loss26 February 2024, 3:21 am
Phoenix shot 19 free throws compared to just eight for L.A. on Sunday, representing a season low for the team and tying the fewest free throw attempts in any game for the Lakers since James joined the franchise in 2018.
- Wilson: Focus on winning, in Denver or elsewhere26 February 2024, 3:21 am
Speaking on the "I Am Athlete" podcast, Russell Wilson said he hopes to remain in Denver -- and win two more Super Bowls -- but acknowledged "you also want to be [in] a place that wants you, too."
- Follow live: Messi, Inter Miami take on LA Galaxy26 February 2024, 3:21 am
- European soccer news: Modric scores winner for Madrid, Americans abroad flourish26 February 2024, 3:07 am
Real Madrid's Luka Modric stole all the headlines, while we saw five different Americans flourish.
- Urgent new calls to end court storming in college basketball26 February 2024, 3:06 am
Duke's Kyle Filipowski joins Iowa's Caitlin Clark and Memphis' David Jones as players caught in court-storming incidents this season.
- Who are the hottest teams heading into March?26 February 2024, 3:06 am
These five teams are jelling and seem to have things figured out while others still search for answers.
- Patriots executive Eliot Wolf to speak Tuesday: Here's what you should know about him26 February 2024, 2:40 am
New England has a new person making the personnel decisions -- and the new era starts at the NFL combine.
- Keep Russell Wilson? Trade up in the draft? Five possible QB solutions for the Broncos26 February 2024, 2:40 am
From keeping Russell Wilson around to trading up in the draft, we sift through every option Sean Payton and the Broncos have at QB.
- Welcome to the UFL! Laying out the new(ish) league heading into the 2024 season26 February 2024, 2:32 am
The XFL and the USFL have merged into the UFL, and training camps are about to start. Here's how the league got to this point and what to expect.