BBC Sport - Football
- George Floyd death: Footballers should 'feel free' to protest, says Kick It Out chair2 June 2020, 8:35 pm
Kick It Out chairman Sanjay Bhandari says footballers should "feel free" to protest over the death of George Floyd and "should take a knee".
- Transfer rumours: Chilwell, Pogba, Almada, Sancho, Lacazette2 June 2020, 7:59 pm
Chelsea make Chilwell main target, Zidane still interested in Pogba, Man Utd eye Almada alternative, plus more.
- Nedum Onuoha: Former Man City defender says he does not feel safe in USA2 June 2020, 5:57 pm
Former Manchester City defender Nedum Onuoha says he does not feel "100% safe" in the USA.
- Yerry Mina: Everton defender set to miss season restart2 June 2020, 4:26 pm
Everton defender Yerry Mina is set to miss the restart of the Premier League season after picking up a muscle injury in training last week.
- Premier League clubs set for friendlies after being given go-ahead2 June 2020, 4:13 pm
The Premier League has given clubs permission to play friendly matches, with strict restrictions, before the restart on 17 June.
- Newcastle preparing for 'more injuries' as players return to training2 June 2020, 4:00 pm
Premier League clubs are preparing for "a lot more injuries" as players return to full training, says Newcastle club doctor Paul Catterson.
- Lee Johnson: Bristol City boss supports crowd noise at behind-closed-doors games2 June 2020, 3:09 pm
Bristol City head coach Lee Johnson supports artificial crowd noise being used at behind-closed-doors Championship games "as long as it's done right".
- George Floyd death: Newcastle and United States defender DeAndre Yedlin reveals text from grandfather2 June 2020, 2:04 pm
Newcastle and United States defender DeAndre Yedlin says his grandfather is "glad" he does not live in the US as he would fear for his grandson's life "as a young black man".
- Curtis Davies: Derby County defender shares his new-look routine for training2 June 2020, 1:28 pm
Derby County defender Curtis Davies explains what it is like for players navigating training amid the coronavirus pandemic.
- Ralph Hasenhuttl: Southampton manager signs new four-year contract2 June 2020, 9:50 am
Southampton manager Ralph Hasenhuttl signs a new four-year contract which ties him to the club until 2024.
- Eddie Howe: My maths isn't as strong as I thought - Bournemouth boss on home schooling2 June 2020, 9:41 am
Bournemouth manager Eddie Howe talks to BBC Radio Solent's Kris Temple about home schooling his sons, and missing football.
- England 1-5 Scotland: The day the Wembley Wizards were born2 June 2020, 7:43 am
Ninety-two years ago, a diminutive Scotland team thrashed England at Wembley and entered folklore. This is their story...
- Premier League returns: Zoom parties, warm pints and a pub in the garden2 June 2020, 6:56 am
From Zoom parties to building a pub in your own garden, the inventive ways you'll be recreating the matchday experience when the Premier League resumes.
- Jurgen Klopp: Liverpool manager has 'missed football so much'2 June 2020, 5:03 am
Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp tells BBC Radio 5 Live he is "really happy to be back" to watch his "wonderful football team again".
- Premier League clubs resume contact training29 May 2020, 5:52 pm
Premier League clubs are allowed to resume contact training after unanimously voting for it this week.Latest TOP news from www.espn.com
- How each of the nation’s top teams can win the national title3 June 2020, 6:19 am
You can get a good sense of which teams are legit title contenders based on how many things they need to go right to win it all.
- NBA playoff debate: Most exciting first-round matchups and players to watch3 June 2020, 6:19 am
Our experts debate which players have the most at stake, including LeBron James and Giannis Antetokounmpo.
- Kings announcer Napear resigns after BLM retort3 June 2020, 5:47 am
Longtime Sacramento Kings play-by-play announcer Grant Napear has resigned after tweeting "ALL LIVES MATTER" on Sunday in response to a question about Black Lives Matter.
- Sources: Top NBA seeds mull playoff advantages3 June 2020, 5:47 am
Though it's considered a long shot to pass, the NBA's top-seeded teams are internally discussing ways to exchange the home-court advantage they lost due to the pandemic for alternative advantages in the playoffs, sources told ESPN.
- OSU LB tests positive for virus after Tulsa protest3 June 2020, 5:47 am
Oklahoma State's Amen Ogbongbemiga announced Tuesday that he tested positive for the coronavirus after attending a protest in Tulsa.
- Clemson football asst. sorry for racial slur in 20173 June 2020, 5:47 am
Clemson assistant coach Danny Pearman apologized Tuesday after word spread on social media of an incident in which he used a racial slur during a practice in 2017.
- Broncos' Fangio: 'I don't see racism at all in NFL'3 June 2020, 5:47 am
Broncos coach Vic Fangio said Tuesday he was sad and angry when he saw video of George Floyd's death while in police custody, but added that he doesn't see racism or discrimination as being prevalent on NFL teams.
- Sources: Proposed end-of-Finals date is Oct. 123 June 2020, 5:47 am
As the NBA models a 22-team format for a July 31 resumption in Orlando, the proposed timeline for the last possible date for Game 7 of the NBA Finals is Oct. 12, sources told ESPN.
- When will the NBA return? Latest updates and big questions3 June 2020, 4:13 am
Get the latest intel on the league's plans to finish the 2019-20 season.
- How the trust between Adam Silver and Chris Paul will shape the NBA's restart3 June 2020, 4:13 am
NBA commissioner Adam Silver has spent years building capital with the players' union. He's going to need all of it to finish this season and beyond.
- Building the perfect NHL forward: Best skills, attributes3 June 2020, 3:46 am
Connor McDavid's wheels and Patrick Kane's handles? We created the ultimate forward with traits from NHL players.
- Vikes LBs seek help; NFL statement 'said nothing'3 June 2020, 2:38 am
Vikings linebackers Eric Kendricks and Anthony Barr have denounced the NFL's statement regarding its commitment to fighting racial injustice, saying "vague answers do nothing."
- Hall of Famer, former MVP Wes Unseld dies at 743 June 2020, 2:38 am
The former Washington Bullets player and coach died Tuesday morning at age 74, according to his family.
- The legendary reach of Randy Johnson3 June 2020, 12:54 am
As one coach said, "He doesn't have a pickoff move to second. He just reaches out and touches the runner.''
- VALORANT roundtable: What we expect from release day2 June 2020, 5:35 pm
Here's where our experts think VALORANT is on Day 1 of launch, where it could be five years from now and everything in between.