BBC Sport - Football
- Manchester City 2-1 Real Madrid: Pep Guardiola's side win 4-2 on aggregate7 August 2020, 11:05 pm
Manchester City reach the Champions League quarter-finals after knocking out record 13-time winners Real Madrid 4-2 on aggregate.
- Champions League: Man City dismiss Real Madrid and now head for Lisbon7 August 2020, 10:46 pm
The manner of their victory over Real Madrid suggests this could be the big moment in the Champions League for Manchester City and Pep Guardiola.
- Pep Guardiola: Man City boss says team cannot relax after beating Real Madrid in Champions League7 August 2020, 10:46 pm
Despite an impressive win over Real Madrid, Manchester City must kick on if they are to win the Champions League for the first time, says boss Pep Guardiola.
- Cristiano Ronaldo scores twice but Lyon knock Juventus out7 August 2020, 10:20 pm
Cristiano Ronaldo scores his 129th and 130th Champions League goals but Lyon knock Juventus out of the Champions League.
- Transfer rumours: Rice, Garcia, Havertz, Torreira, Sarr, Sessegnon, Tomori7 August 2020, 9:55 pm
Chelsea to raise £65m to sign West Ham's Rice, Barcelona to bid £14m for Man City's Garcia, Havertz could arrive at Chelsea next week, plus more.
- Bayern Munich v Chelsea7 August 2020, 7:36 pm
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Champions League game between Bayern Munich and Chelsea.
- Barcelona: Quique Setien not worried as Champions League resumes7 August 2020, 6:21 pm
Barcelona manager Quique Setien says "at no point" has he considered that Saturday's Champions League tie with Napoli could be his final game.
- Financial Fair Play: Wolves punished by Uefa after overspending7 August 2020, 5:06 pm
Wolves will only be allowed to register 23 players if they qualify for the Champions League next season, after they fail to meet Uefa's Financial Fair Play target.
- Celtic: Albian Ajeti & Steven Fletcher remain in talks with Neil Lennon's side7 August 2020, 4:09 pm
Celtic remain in talks with West Ham striker Albian Ajeti and former Scotland forward Steven Fletcher, says manager Neil Lennon.
- Robin van Persie returns to Feyenoord as coach7 August 2020, 12:20 pm
Former Arsenal, Manchester United and Netherlands striker Robin van Persie returns to Feyenoord as a coach.
- Gianni Infantino: Fifa president hopes 'facts emerge' over criminal investigation7 August 2020, 12:03 pm
Fifa president Gianni Infantino says meetings which are the subject of criminal proceedings against him were "certainly not illegal".
- Willian: Arsenal closing in on deal for Chelsea midfielder7 August 2020, 11:30 am
Arsenal are closing in on a deal for Chelsea midfielder Willian, who will be out of contract this summer.
- Aberdeen coronavirus cases: Nicola Sturgeon criticises players after St Johnstone call-off7 August 2020, 10:32 am
First Minister Nicola Sturgeon is "pretty furious" with Aberdeen players after their match against St Johnstone is postponed because of positive Covid-19 cases.
- Champions League quiz: Can you name quarter-finalists since 1994-95?7 August 2020, 5:55 am
The Champions League is back - but how's your knowledge of Europe's elite club competition?
- Lionel Messi and Barcelona: Is his time at Nou Camp coming to an end?7 August 2020, 5:39 am
BBC Sport examines the relationship between Barcelona and Lionel Messi, who has put contract talks on hold, and is free to walk away from the Nou Camp at the end of the season.Latest TOP news from www.espn.com
- Inside Tiger Woods' utterly frustrating day at the PGA Championship8 August 2020, 3:43 am
After a long day when his putter betrayed him, Tiger made the cut and that's the lone positive.
- Happy birthday, Mike Trout: 29 stories from those who know him best8 August 2020, 3:29 am
There are outrageous golf shots, a picture-perfect wedding and, of course, his unmatched prowess on the diamond. Is there anything Mike Trout can't do?
- Man City's rotten Champions League luck has turned8 August 2020, 3:29 am
Man City has looked overawed by the Champions League. After knocking out Real Madrid, that's no longer the case.
- UFC Fight Night viewers guide: Derrick Lewis ready to make an impact (again) at heavyweight8 August 2020, 3:04 am
It'll be a classic battle of puncher vs. grappler when Derrick Lewis and Aleksei Oleinik clash in the main event of UFC Fight Night on Saturday in Las Vegas.
- Michael Porter Jr. and eight more breakout NBA players in Orlando8 August 2020, 2:46 am
Who are the emerging players in the NBA bubble? Our analysts pick their favorites.
- NBA campus intel: Are the Sixers still contenders in the East?8 August 2020, 2:46 am
The Grizzlies finally got into the win column, helping them stay ahead of the pack in the race for eighth in the West.
- SEC unveils new foes for conference teams8 August 2020, 2:29 am
The SEC revealed each school's additional two league football games on Friday as the league gets set for a 10-game conference-only slate.
- Cubs-Cards series postponed after positive tests8 August 2020, 2:29 am
This weekend's three-game series between the Cubs and Cardinals has been postponed after another St. Louis player tested positive for COVID-19.
- Washington releases RB Guice shortly after arrest8 August 2020, 2:29 am
Washington released running back Derrius Guice following his arrest on domestic violence-related charges.
- Morant gifts daughter much-needed Grizzlies win8 August 2020, 2:29 am
Ja Morant helped keep the Grizzlies' playoff hopes alive with a key win on his daughter's first birthday.
- Former Angels staffer charged in Skaggs' death8 August 2020, 2:29 am
Former Angels staffer Eric Kay has been charged with illegal possession with intent to distribute a controlled substance in connection with the death of pitcher Tyler Skaggs.
- CSU halts football activities amid abuse probe8 August 2020, 2:29 am
Colorado State athletic director Joe Parker suspended all football-related activities Friday and asked the school to expand an investigation into the athletic department to include allegations of racism and verbal abuse in the football program.
- Irish to kick off ACC slate vs. Duke on Sept. 128 August 2020, 12:59 am
Notre Dame is playing a full ACC schedule as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
- NYG's Baker charged; Seattle's Dunbar won't be8 August 2020, 12:59 am
Giants cornerback DeAndre Baker is being prosecuted on four counts of robbery, but Seahawks corner Quinton Dunbar will not be charged in the incident dating back to May.
- Texas Tech fires Stollings one day after report8 August 2020, 12:59 am
A scathing report alleged a culture of abuse in Marlene Stollings' program.