- Coronavirus latest news: EU Commission 'not to renew' AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson contracts - Telegraph.co.uk14 April 2021, 1:48 pm
Coronavirus latest news: EU Commission 'not to renew' AstraZeneca and Johnson & Johnson contracts Telegraph.co.ukCOVID-19: EU hits 100 million vaccine doses - and announces major extension to Pfizer deal Sky NewsEU scandal: MEPs launch major probe into Ursula von der Leyen's Commission spending Daily ExpressEU to negotiate major vaccine contract extension with Pfizer The IndependentCoronavirus latest: Pfizer to send extra 50m vaccine doses to EU in second quarter Financial TimesView Full coverage on Google News
- Irish-born DUP peer refuses to take Home Office test for British passport - The Guardian14 April 2021, 1:48 pm
Irish-born DUP peer refuses to take Home Office test for British passport The GuardianBrexit LIVE: Bitter bloc takes latest swipe at UK as 20 states break away from agreement Daily ExpressNorthern Ireland Secretary calls for end to 'totally unacceptable' violence The IndependentNorthern Ireland News: 'Major hurdles remain' in EU talks over NI Protocol Belfast TelegraphBrexit isn't the cause of the Belfast riots – but it is harming political reconciliation The GuardianView Full coverage on Google News
- COVID news live: Warning 'party' scenes could put UK back to 'square one' as Boris Johnson to cut India trip short amid record coronavirus cases - Sky News14 April 2021, 1:40 pm
COVID news live: Warning 'party' scenes could put UK back to 'square one' as Boris Johnson to cut India trip short amid record coronavirus cases Sky NewsNicola Sturgeon confirms Scottish pubs WILL open indoors 3 weeks ahead of England as she speeds up easing of lockdown The SunMost Covid patients under 65 as vaccine immunity takes hold The TimesView Full coverage on Google News
- Arteta refuses to imagine first Arsenal season without Europe since 1995-96 - The Guardian14 April 2021, 1:31 pm
Arteta refuses to imagine first Arsenal season without Europe since 1995-96 The GuardianArsenal receive double injury boost ahead of Slavia Prague return leg Mirror OnlineMikel Arteta's Sheffield Utd tactic hints at drastic move for Slavia Prague tie - Opinion VitalfootballArteta: We're going to have a real battle Arseblog NewsMikel Arteta admits Arsenal must achieve results on the pitch to convince critics of progress Sky SportsView Full coverage on Google News
- Greensill: Labour attacks 'Tory sleaze' amid lobbying row - BBC News14 April 2021, 1:26 pm
Greensill: Labour attacks 'Tory sleaze' amid lobbying row BBC NewsSir Keir Starmer: 'Greensill scandal tip of the iceberg' Sky NewsPrime Minister's Questions: Boris Johnson defends inquiry amid lobbying row - BBC News BBC NewsCameron may be hogging the limelight, but it's current ministers that rolled out the red carpet for cronyism iNewsThe Guardian view on the Cameron inquiry: democracy versus chumocracy The GuardianView Full coverage on Google News
- Crypto market overtakes world's most valuable company - The Independent14 April 2021, 1:21 pm
Crypto market overtakes world's most valuable company The IndependentBitcoin at record highs as Coinbase prepares for 0bn listing - live updates The TelegraphCoinbase listing set to capitalise on crypto bull run Financial TimesPersonal Finance: Coinbase Makes Everyone a Cryptocurrency Investor BloombergHere's what I'd do about the Argo Blockchain share price right now Motley Fool UKView Full coverage on Google News
- Vaccines could be mandatory for care staff after half of homes don't meet threshold - Mirror Online14 April 2021, 1:05 pm
Vaccines could be mandatory for care staff after half of homes don't meet threshold Mirror OnlineGovernment WILL try to make Covid vaccines COMPULSORY for care home staff, Matt Hancock confirms Daily MailHancock: UK on track to offer Covid-19 vaccine to all adults by end of July AOL UKCovid vaccine: UK hits milestone of 40 million jabs administered Metro.co.ukMatt Hancock update on timeline for every adult being offered a vaccine Lancs LiveView Full coverage on Google News
- Revealed: Chelsea's X-rated touchline row with Porto - Telegraph.co.uk14 April 2021, 12:27 pm
Revealed: Chelsea's X-rated touchline row with Porto Telegraph.co.ukThe Chelsea transfer decision made for Thomas Tuchel during Champions League win over Porto Football.LondonTuchel starts Champions League mind games with Chelsea in final four Teamtalk.comThe Debrief: Deeper defending and non-stop screening get the job done in Europe | Official Site | Chelsea Football Club Chelsea FCChelsea vs Porto: Sergio Oliveira recalls "fat" comment that changed his career SquawkaView Full coverage on Google News
- Prince Philip's funeral procession timings: a Land Rover, Royal Marine Bearers and route around Windsor Castle - Telegraph.co.uk14 April 2021, 12:19 pm
Prince Philip's funeral procession timings: a Land Rover, Royal Marine Bearers and route around Windsor Castle Telegraph.co.ukDr Hilary warns GMB viewers third Covid wave is coming as pandemic isn't over yet The SunQueen returns to royal duties four days after death of Prince Philip The GuardianPrince Andrew wants to wear full military attire for Prince Philip's funeral Daily MailPrince Andrew 'demands Admiral uniform' at Philip's funeral after being denied title in wake of Jeffrey Epstein scandal The SunView Full coverage on Google News
- COVID-19: Most European countries should be on 'green' travel list next month, says easyJet boss - Sky News14 April 2021, 11:48 am
COVID-19: Most European countries should be on 'green' travel list next month, says easyJet boss Sky NewsTravel bosses say UK Government's approach to resuming international flights is 'too cautious' Daily MailFrance, Spain, Portugal and Greece will be on travel list, says expert Cornwall LiveMost of Europe will be green list by 17 May, says easyJet CEO The IndependentWorld stocks rise to fresh record highs as bond yields ease – business live The GuardianView Full coverage on Google NewsFOX Sports Content Feed
- Mookie Betts homers in return as Dodgers cruise to 7-0 win over Rockies14 April 2021, 5:25 am
Mookie Betts hit a solo homer in his return to the Los Angeles Dodgers lineup in a 7-0 win over the Colorado Rockies. Trevor Bauer also dazzled for the Dodgers, striking out nine and giving up just one hit over seven innings.
- Giants use the long ball to top Reds, 7-614 April 2021, 5:07 am
Mike Yastrzemski, Brandon Crawford and Evan Longoria all homered to lift the San Francisco Giants over the Cincinnati Reds, 7-6. Wilmer Flores’ sacrifice fly in the seventh inning was the game-winning run for San Francisco.
- The Way is out of sorts: WWE Network Exclusive, April 13, 202114 April 2021, 4:43 am
The Way is out of sorts: WWE Network Exclusive, April 13, 2021
- Shohei Ohtani hits fourth homer of the season, but Angels lose 3-2 to Royals14 April 2021, 4:32 am
Shohei Ohtani went 3-for-5 with a homer, but it wasn't enough for the Los Angeles Angels as they were defeated, 3-2, by the Kansas City Royals.
- Cruz Azul pummels Arcahaie FC, 8-0, and moves on to CONCACAF Champions League quarterfinals14 April 2021, 4:26 am
Cruz Azul made quick work of Arcahaie FC with an 8-0 victory. With the win, Cruz Azul will move on to the CONCACAF Champions League quarterfinals.
- Kushida’s oh-so-satisfying championship moment: WWE Network Exclusive, April 13, 202114 April 2021, 3:55 am
Kushida’s oh-so-satisfying championship moment: WWE Network Exclusive, April 13, 2021
- Robert Stone insists that The Brand is in good shape: WWE Network Exclusive, April 13, 202114 April 2021, 3:54 am
Robert Stone insists that The Brand is in good shape: WWE Network Exclusive, April 13, 2021
- Tigers belt five home runs including two from Wilson Ramos in 8-2 over Astros14 April 2021, 3:47 am
The Detroit Tigers had the offense clicking in an 8-2 win over the Housing Astros. Detroit hit five home runs including two from Wilson Ramos in the win. The Tigers have won both games against the Astros.
- Bianca Belair, Rhea Ripley and Raquel Gonzalez reflect on their unforgettable week: WWE Network Exclusive, April 13, 202114 April 2021, 3:47 am
Bianca Belair, Rhea Ripley and Raquel Gonzalez reflect on their unforgettable week: WWE Network Exclusive, April 13, 2021
- Shane Bieber goes nine innings with 11 strikeouts as Indians top White Sox in extras, 2-014 April 2021, 3:32 am
Shane Bieber pitched nine innings, giving up no runs and striking out 11 in the Cleveland Indians' 2-0 win over the Chicago White Sox. In a 0-0 tie in the 10th inning, Amed Rosario and Roberto Perez knocked in the game-winning runs for Cleveland.Get the latest Soccer football results, fixtures and exclusive video highlights from Yahoo Sports including live scores, match stats and team news.
- ‘Happier than before,’ Neymar feels ‘at home at PSG’14 April 2021, 1:07 pm
Neymar appears happy to stay at PSG this summer, provided there's still a second superstar alongside him.
- Former Sheffield United boss Wilder rues absence of fans14 April 2021, 12:59 pm
Chris Wilder said on Wednesday coronavirus restrictions banning supporters from football grounds had hurt Sheffield United as he reflected on his time in charge of the Premier League strugglers.
- Ex-Leicester forward Musa rejoins Nigerian club Kano Pillars14 April 2021, 11:54 am
Nigeria captain and former Leicester attacker Ahmed Musa has rejoined former club Kano Pillars in his home country on a short-term deal, the team said on Wednesday.
- Flick mulls future after Bayern Munich exit Champions League14 April 2021, 11:09 am
Bayern Munich head coach Hansi Flick has admitted he is considering his future after the holders were knocked out of the Champions League by Paris Saint-Germain.
- PSG and Chelsea wait to discover Champions League semi-final opponents14 April 2021, 10:50 am
Paris Saint-Germain and Chelsea will discover their Champions League semi-final opponents on Wednesday as Liverpool host Real Madrid and Manchester City go to Borussia Dortmund in the remaining last-eight second legs.
- Arteta wants Arsenal's stars to deliver in Europa League14 April 2021, 10:43 am
Mikel Arteta has challenged Arsenal's under-performing stars to save the club's season in the Europa League quarter-final second leg against Slavia Prague on Thursday.
- Soccer: US women's league opens investigation into racism allegation14 April 2021, 7:52 am
The incident happened after their goalless draw at Houston Dash on April 9 when a security official said her boyfriend "would be arrested if he came close" to talk to her following the match. The NWSL said in a statement https://www.nwslsoccer.com/news/article/nwsl-initiates-investigation-based-on-anti-discrimination-policy it had opened the investigation on April 10. "The league will have no additional comments regarding the current investigation prior to its completion and has asked the respective clubs to refrain from commenting further as well," the league added.
- How to watch UEFA Champions League quarterfinals: Live stream, how to watch, odds, schedule14 April 2021, 5:57 am
The road to the UEFA Champions League final continues with the quarterfinals, kicking off with two games Tuesday and two more Wednesday.
- How to watch Concacaf Champions League Round of 16: Live stream, how to watch, teams, schedule14 April 2021, 4:19 am
The Concacaf Champions League Round of 16 opens this week with eight Leg 1 games spread across three days, Tuesday through Thursday.
- From Wuhan roof to China football saviour for 'world-class' Wang14 April 2021, 4:03 am
Wang Shuang was locked down and left kicking a ball on a rooftop in the coronavirus epicentre of Wuhan when China's women's football team began their Olympic qualification campaign 14 months ago.Read about football news including transfers, results and headlines. Sign up for MailOnline newsletters to get breaking news delivered to your inbox.
- Chris Wilder talks of his 'immense pride' at taking Sheffield United to the Premier League14 April 2021, 1:49 pm
Wilder took the Blades as high as ninth in the Premier League last season before departing last month. He said United had suffered more than most teams in the absence of supporters.
- Man Utd's Paul Pogba signs deal with Amazon and will feature in docu-series titled 'The POGMENTARY'14 April 2021, 1:48 pm
The French World Cup winner, who has 43.5million followers on Instagram, will offer fans a rare insight into his life behind-the-scenes in the French Amazon Original, which will air in 2022.
- Thomas Tuchel 'told Porto boss Sergio Conceicao to "f*** off" after Champions league tie14 April 2021, 1:30 pm
Porto boss Sergio Conceicao cut a frustrated figure in his press conference after the match, as he gave details of his spat with the German head coach. Pepe also got involved.
- Man United change colour of red BACKGROUND after players moaned they can't SEE their team-mates14 April 2021, 1:25 pm
While Solskjaer's side have gone 22 consecutive away matches without defeat in the Premier League, they have lost four home league fixtures so far this season.
- Mohamed Salah 'concerned Liverpool might be open to selling him and will NOT push to leave the club'14 April 2021, 1:11 pm
While Liverpool refused to publicly address Salah's comments over a move to Spain, the Merseyside outfit are now considering the Egyptian's future at the club, according to The Athletic.
- Cristiano Ronaldo 'could be offered to PSG in Moise Kean and Mauro Icardi swap deal'14 April 2021, 1:07 pm
Ronaldo has grown increasingly frustrated at Juventus and PSG could sign him in exchange for Kean and Icardi. Kean started his senior career at Juventus while Icardi has proven Serie A experience.
- West Ham star Declan Rice has asked Man United duo Harry Maguire and Luke Shaw about club14 April 2021, 12:10 pm
Manchester United are looking for a new midfielder this summer and recent reports claimed that the Premier League giants had considered brokering an £80million package for Declan Rice.
- Luka Modric gives his seal of approval to Kylian Mbappe's potential move to Real Madrid14 April 2021, 11:53 am
Mbappe is out of contract in the summer of 2022 and PSG would therefore need to sell him in the upcoming window to ensure they get the highest possible transfer fee.
- EIGHT Swedish fans come up with maverick chants to create atmosphere 14 April 2021, 11:43 am
AIK fans came up with inventive ways to create atmosphere under the new rules. Victor Edvardsen, the striker who the song was aimed at, said 'it would have been better with 50,000 people'.
- Arsenal sweating on fitness of Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Martin Odegaard for Europa League tie14 April 2021, 11:09 am
Arsenal have received mixed news on the injury front ahead of Thursday's Europa League quarter-final second leg against Slavia Prague.BBC Sport - Football
- Rangers: Slavia Prague's Ondrej Kudela gets 10-game racism ban; Glenn Kamara banned for three games14 April 2021, 1:41 pm
Slavia Prague's Ondrej Kudela has been banned for 10 matches after racially abusing Glen Kamara, and the Rangers midfielder has been suspended for three games.
- Man Utd change Old Trafford backdrop from red to black after players' struggles14 April 2021, 1:37 pm
Manchester United change the colour of the backdrop to the seats at Old Trafford from red to black after their players said they were finding it hard to pick out team-mates.
- Hungary footballers' row exposes gay rights split14 April 2021, 1:10 pm
Two big names in Hungarian football, both based in Germany, have spoken out and one has been fired.
- Billy Sharp: Sheffield United striker out for rest of season after surgery14 April 2021, 10:49 am
Sheffield United striker Billy Sharp will miss the rest of the season after having surgery on a thigh injury.
- Champions League quarter-finals: Borussia Dortmund v Man City14 April 2021, 9:36 am
Pep Guardiola says he will be viewed as a failure as Manchester City boss if he does not win the Champions League during his time at the club.
- Euro 2022: Feel-good Northern Ireland the ultimate underdog story14 April 2021, 7:29 am
The NI women's team's rise from being disbanded in 2000 to qualifying for Euro 2022 is nothing short of astonishing says BBC Sport NI's Andy Gray.
- Phil Foden & Jadon Sancho: Their two routes to the top14 April 2021, 7:04 am
Phil Foden and Jadon Sancho's clubs meet on Wednesday, but these are two players who took diverging routes to reach the elite.
- Fulham wonderkid Delano Splatt, 16, takes on our MOTDx challenge14 April 2021, 5:32 am
Fulham wonderkid Delano Splatt, 16, is first to take on our brand new 50 second MOTDx challenge. It will test speed, skill, agility and goalscoring.
- Borussia Dortmund: We do not have to sell players, says chief executive Hans-Joachim Watzke14 April 2021, 5:18 am
Borussia Dortmund chief executive Hans-Joachim Watzke tells BBC Sport he is not under pressure to sell prized assets and reacts to Pep Guardiola's views on agents fees.
- PSG beat Bayern in Champions League: A landmark moment for Pochettino - but the end for Flick?13 April 2021, 11:09 pm
Wednesday's Champions League result in Paris feels like a launchpad for one manager's tenure, but has all the hallmarks of an ending for the other.Latest TOP news from www.espn.com
- Mount's rise no fluke as Tuchel now sees what Lampard did14 April 2021, 2:52 pm
Mason Mount captained Chelsea for Frank Lampard's last game in charge, but he was dropped for Thomas Tuchel's first. Now he's won over the new boss.
- Bayern Munich faces a painful rebuild after Champions League exit14 April 2021, 2:52 pm
Bayern needs reinforcements, but its track record of late doesn't exactly inspire confidence.
- Neymar's PSG is banishing its Champions League demons14 April 2021, 2:52 pm
Even if he won't admit it, there was an element of revenge as Neymar helped PSG eliminate Bayern.
- Can Real Madrid rally for one more big test vs. Liverpool in Champions League?14 April 2021, 2:51 pm
Real Madrid aren't just trying to beat Liverpool this week. They're also trying to beat the fatigue. Do they have enough left for Anfield?
- Black player told to sit near banana peels speaks14 April 2021, 2:33 pm
A Black football player at an Illinois high school, who was seen on video sitting in a locker with banana peels after a teammate threatened to break his knees if he didn't comply, says he is "fine" and wants people to "stop talking about the incident."
- TikTok star says Jake Paul forced her into sex act14 April 2021, 2:33 pm
TikTok star Justine Paradise said in a video posted to YouTube that boxer Jake Paul forced her to perform a sex act without consent in the summer of 2019.
- NWSL investigating Gorden racism allegation14 April 2021, 2:33 pm
The National Women's Soccer League has opened an investigation under its anti-discrimination policy after Chicago Red Stars defender Sarah Gorden said she and her boyfriend were racially profiled by a Houston security guard.
- Namajunas defends anti-communism remarks14 April 2021, 2:33 pm
UFC strawweight contender Rose Namajunas is standing by comments that her opposition to communism is helping motivate her for her UFC 261 title fight against Zhang Weili.
- PG credits new mindset for 'breakthrough,' streak14 April 2021, 2:33 pm
Paul George said a recent reset to his outlook has been the force behind the best week-plus stretch of the season for him and the Clippers.
- Drummond adjusts: Worst I've played offensively14 April 2021, 2:33 pm
Andre Drummond, signed by the Lakers from the buyout market last month, scored just four points in Tuesday's win, one night after he scored just three points in a loss to the Knicks.