- Emma Watson responds to backlash over her Blackout Tuesday social media posts - Mirror Online3 June 2020, 5:06 am
Emma Watson responds to backlash over her Blackout Tuesday social media posts Mirror OnlineView Full coverage on Google News
- George Floyd killing: thousands march peacefully in New York, defying curfew – live - The Guardian3 June 2020, 5:05 am
George Floyd killing: thousands march peacefully in New York, defying curfew – live The GuardianDe Blasio demands NYPD cop who pulled his gun on protesters 'have his gun and badge taken away' Daily MailNew York unrest leaves political leaders at odds Financial TimesThe de Blasio Disappointment The New York TimesDramatic pictures show cops and looters clashing as Macy’s is ransacked during wild night in New York City The SunView Full coverage on Google News
- George Floyd death: Liverpool and Chelsea among Premier League clubs to show support for Black Lives Matter movement - Sky Sports3 June 2020, 4:23 am
George Floyd death: Liverpool and Chelsea among Premier League clubs to show support for Black Lives Matter movement Sky SportsFifa president says Jadon Sancho and others protesting George Floyd death need 'applause and not a punishment' Evening StandardFIFA's statement on George Floyd tributes falls desperately short - Shaka Hislop | ESPN FC ESPN UKFIFA are now advocating player demonstrations after death of George Floyd Mirror OnlineFootballers could face sanctions over George Floyd tribute as more voice solidarity with protesters CGTNView Full coverage on Google News
- UK to change immigration rules for Hong Kong citizens if China passes law - BBC News3 June 2020, 4:10 am
UK to change immigration rules for Hong Kong citizens if China passes law BBC NewsBoris Johnson would 'willingly' offer all THREE MILLION people from Hong Kong refuge in the UK Daily MailPM will offer refuge and citizenship to 3m from Hong Kong if China strips them of freedoms The SunAllowing Hong Kongers to settle in the UK is a brave step – but China’s retaliation is disappointing The IndependentHow the burning anger across America is pushing Trump closer to a cold war with China | KIm Sengupta The IndependentView Full coverage on Google News
- How to quickly disable biometrics on your iPhone if you're arrested - The Next Web3 June 2020, 3:23 am
How to quickly disable biometrics on your iPhone if you're arrested The Next Web
- Boris Johnson to take 'direct control' of coronavirus crisis in HUGE government shakeup - Express3 June 2020, 3:16 am
Boris Johnson to take 'direct control' of coronavirus crisis in HUGE government shakeup ExpressExclusive: Boris Johnson takes back control of coronavirus crisis with Downing Street shake-up Telegraph.co.ukCoronavirus: Government scraps weekend briefings over ‘low ratings’ The IndependentCoronavirus daily briefing cancelled at weekends - No10 confirms major change ExpressCoronavirus: Government scraps COVID-19 briefings at weekends due to low viewing figures Sky NewsView Full coverage on Google News
- George Floyd death: Family demand justice as protesters across the US defy city curfews - Sky News3 June 2020, 2:42 am
George Floyd death: Family demand justice as protesters across the US defy city curfews Sky NewsWorldwide protests in solidarity with George Floyd protests in USA The TelegraphMother of George Floyd's six-year-old daughter tearfully demands justice Daily MailFighting the racism that killed George Floyd requires more than hashtags The GuardianGeorge Floyd and the story of the Two Americas Financial TimesView Full coverage on Google News
- Ben Stokes would make a 'fantastic' Test captain, says Joe Root | ESPNcricinfo.com - ESPNcricinfo3 June 2020, 2:06 am
Ben Stokes would make a 'fantastic' Test captain, says Joe Root | ESPNcricinfo.com ESPNcricinfoEngland to play West Indies in Test series in July BBC SportEngland to play West Indies in July at Ageas Bowl and Old Trafford, subject to Government clearance Sky SportsMCC update in relation to Covid-19 | Lord's Lord'sJoe Root: England captain would miss Test for birth of child BBC NewsView Full coverage on Google News
- Coronavirus: Shop prices fall at fastest rate in 14 years as retailers try to survive - Sky News3 June 2020, 2:06 am
Coronavirus: Shop prices fall at fastest rate in 14 years as retailers try to survive Sky NewsUK shops slash prices as coronavirus causes sales to plummet The GuardianShop prices tumble as fashion and furniture retailers increase discounts Wales OnlineSales bring fastest fall in shop prices for 14 years The TimesView Full coverage on Google News
- Holly Willoughby was 'riddled with guilt' over missing her children's first days of school - Daily Mail3 June 2020, 1:55 am
Holly Willoughby was 'riddled with guilt' over missing her children's first days of school Daily MailHolly Willoughby suffers This Morning wardrobe malfunction as blouse turns transparent Daily StarHolly Willoughby: 'Got that part wrong' This Morning host opens up on family 'guilt' Express.co.ukHolly Willoughby is accused of not knowing George Floyd's name as she mispronounces it as 'Lloyd' Daily MailHolly Willoughby says she’s ‘riddled with guilt’ about missing her children’s early school days The SunView Full coverage on Google NewsFOX Sports Content Feed
- Friends mourn Chris Beaty, former IU football player shot and killed in protest3 June 2020, 4:47 am
To those who knew former Indiana football player Chris Beaty, it was no surprise that he would participate in a protest over the death of George Floyd.
- Nagoya Grampus' Kanazaki tests positive for coronavirus3 June 2020, 4:11 am
Nagoya Grampus forward Mu Kanazaki has tested positive for the new coronavirus
- Friends mourn ex-Indiana football player slain during unrest3 June 2020, 3:49 am
Friends mourn ex-Indiana football player slain during unrest
- Kings broadcaster resigns after tweet to Cousins3 June 2020, 3:35 am
Kings broadcaster resigns after tweet to Cousins
- Verhaeren quits as Australia coach following Olympic delay3 June 2020, 2:41 am
Jacco Verhaeren is standing down as head coach of Australia’s swim team and will leave Rohan Taylor to guide the Olympic squad in Tokyo next year
- Clemson assistant Pearman apologizes for using racial slur3 June 2020, 2:33 am
Clemson assistant Danny Pearman said he made a “grave mistake” when repeating a racial slur to ex-tight end D
- Broncos stop football to talk about race relations, Floyd3 June 2020, 1:36 am
Broncos stop football to talk about race relations, Floyd
- NASCAR City USA: Cup Series set for 2021 return to Nashville3 June 2020, 12:56 am
NASCAR is set to return to Nashville, Tennessee in 2021
- Former exec pleads guilty to bribing son's way into college3 June 2020, 12:07 am
Former exec pleads guilty to bribing son's way into college
- IndyCar restart at Texas before another month to race again2 June 2020, 11:52 pm
IndyCar drivers were already in sunny Florida to start their season around spring breakGet the latest Soccer football results, fixtures and exclusive video highlights from Yahoo Sports including live scores, match stats and team news.
- Nagoya Grampus' Kanazaki tests positive for coronavirus3 June 2020, 4:12 am
TOKYO (AP) -- Nagoya Grampus forward Mu Kanazaki has tested positive for the new coronavirus.
- What next for Premier League's 'Project Restart'3 June 2020, 1:31 am
The Premier League's return is just two weeks away but there are plenty of details for the 20 clubs in the English top-flight to work out before competitive action resumes on June 17. Most of the teams in the bottom half of the table are reportedly pushing for relegation to be scrapped if the season is not completed on the field. Once the two outstanding games -- Manchester City v Arsenal and Aston Villa v Sheffield United -- have been played, all 20 sides will have nine games remaining.
- DeAndre Yedlin echoes grandpa's heartbreak over George Floyd's death3 June 2020, 12:49 am
Yedlin understood why, tweeting that each "American needs to ask themselves if there is 'liberty and justice for all. ' "
- Infantino says player calls for Floyd justice should be 'applauded'3 June 2020, 12:13 am
FIFA president Gianni Infantino said on Tuesday that footballers in Germany calling for justice for George Floyd during matches deserve applause rather than sanctions. The German Football Association (DFB) is investigating Borussia Dortmund's Jadon Sancho and Achraf Hakimi, Schalke's American midfielder Weston McKennie and Borussia Moenchengladbach's French forward Marcus Thuram for their tributes to Floyd at the weekend.
- Season restart preview: Brighton and Hove Albion2 June 2020, 10:30 pm
Despite myriad impressive stats, Brighton is two points clear of the drop zone with nine matches to play and has a tough schedule.
- US players Steffen, Adams express solidarity with Floyd2 June 2020, 10:25 pm
Americans Zack Steffen and Tyler Adams are among the Bundesliga players who expressed solidarity in the wake of George Floyd’s death. Steffen issued a statement Tuesday titled “Enough is enough.” Steffen said he was honoring “Floyd, Breonna Taylor, Ahmaud Arbery and every other African American who has been killed by police brutality.”
- Social media wrap: All 20 Premier League clubs, many players stand against racism2 June 2020, 9:39 pm
From Ancelotti to Zaha, Arsenal to Wolves, we've collected many of their sentiments below in what we hope serves as universal disdain for racial prejudice.
- Season restart preview: Bournemouth2 June 2020, 8:53 pm
There is tough sledding ahead for the Cherries, who face zero of their fellow bottom-six sides in a fight to secure Premier League survival.
- Ighalo elated by 'dream' Man Utd extension2 June 2020, 8:32 pm
Odion Ighalo said on Tuesday he was living the dream after his loan move to Manchester United was extended despite the coronavirus pandemic. The Nigeria international, a lifelong United fan, joined the club on loan from Shanghai Shenhua in January due to the COVID-19 situation then prevailing in China. It looked then as if the 30-year-old's career with United might amount to just eight games given his original deal was due to expire on May 31.
- Premier League clubs will reportedly be allowed preseason friendlies2 June 2020, 7:51 pm
Allow yourself some levity in these challenging times and imagine a fully kitted-up Virgil van Dijk driving the roads from Liverpool to Wigan Athletic.Read about football news including transfers, results and headlines. Sign up for MailOnline newsletters to get breaking news delivered to your inbox.
BBC Sport - Football
- George Floyd death: Footballers should 'feel free' to protest, says Kick It Out chair2 June 2020, 8:35 pm
Kick It Out chairman Sanjay Bhandari says footballers should "feel free" to protest over the death of George Floyd and "should take a knee".
- Transfer rumours: Chilwell, Pogba, Almada, Sancho, Lacazette2 June 2020, 7:59 pm
Chelsea make Chilwell main target, Zidane still interested in Pogba, Man Utd eye Almada alternative, plus more.
- Nedum Onuoha: Former Man City defender says he does not feel safe in USA2 June 2020, 5:57 pm
Former Manchester City defender Nedum Onuoha says he does not feel "100% safe" in the USA.
- Yerry Mina: Everton defender set to miss season restart2 June 2020, 4:26 pm
Everton defender Yerry Mina is set to miss the restart of the Premier League season after picking up a muscle injury in training last week.
- Premier League clubs set for friendlies after being given go-ahead2 June 2020, 4:13 pm
The Premier League has given clubs permission to play friendly matches, with strict restrictions, before the restart on 17 June.
- Newcastle preparing for 'more injuries' as players return to training2 June 2020, 4:00 pm
Premier League clubs are preparing for "a lot more injuries" as players return to full training, says Newcastle club doctor Paul Catterson.
- Lee Johnson: Bristol City boss supports crowd noise at behind-closed-doors games2 June 2020, 3:09 pm
Bristol City head coach Lee Johnson supports artificial crowd noise being used at behind-closed-doors Championship games "as long as it's done right".
- George Floyd death: Newcastle and United States defender DeAndre Yedlin reveals text from grandfather2 June 2020, 2:04 pm
Newcastle and United States defender DeAndre Yedlin says his grandfather is "glad" he does not live in the US as he would fear for his grandson's life "as a young black man".
- Curtis Davies: Derby County defender shares his new-look routine for training2 June 2020, 1:28 pm
Derby County defender Curtis Davies explains what it is like for players navigating training amid the coronavirus pandemic.
- Ralph Hasenhuttl: Southampton manager signs new four-year contract2 June 2020, 9:50 am
Southampton manager Ralph Hasenhuttl signs a new four-year contract which ties him to the club until 2024.Latest TOP news from www.espn.com
- How each of the nation’s top teams can win the national title3 June 2020, 6:19 am
You can get a good sense of which teams are legit title contenders based on how many things they need to go right to win it all.
- NBA playoff debate: Most exciting first-round matchups and players to watch3 June 2020, 6:19 am
Our experts debate which players have the most at stake, including LeBron James and Giannis Antetokounmpo.
- Kings announcer Napear resigns after BLM retort3 June 2020, 5:47 am
Longtime Sacramento Kings play-by-play announcer Grant Napear has resigned after tweeting "ALL LIVES MATTER" on Sunday in response to a question about Black Lives Matter.
- Sources: Top NBA seeds mull playoff advantages3 June 2020, 5:47 am
Though it's considered a long shot to pass, the NBA's top-seeded teams are internally discussing ways to exchange the home-court advantage they lost due to the pandemic for alternative advantages in the playoffs, sources told ESPN.
- OSU LB tests positive for virus after Tulsa protest3 June 2020, 5:47 am
Oklahoma State's Amen Ogbongbemiga announced Tuesday that he tested positive for the coronavirus after attending a protest in Tulsa.
- Clemson football asst. sorry for racial slur in 20173 June 2020, 5:47 am
Clemson assistant coach Danny Pearman apologized Tuesday after word spread on social media of an incident in which he used a racial slur during a practice in 2017.
- Broncos' Fangio: 'I don't see racism at all in NFL'3 June 2020, 5:47 am
Broncos coach Vic Fangio said Tuesday he was sad and angry when he saw video of George Floyd's death while in police custody, but added that he doesn't see racism or discrimination as being prevalent on NFL teams.
- Sources: Proposed end-of-Finals date is Oct. 123 June 2020, 5:47 am
As the NBA models a 22-team format for a July 31 resumption in Orlando, the proposed timeline for the last possible date for Game 7 of the NBA Finals is Oct. 12, sources told ESPN.
- When will the NBA return? Latest updates and big questions3 June 2020, 4:13 am
Get the latest intel on the league's plans to finish the 2019-20 season.
- How the trust between Adam Silver and Chris Paul will shape the NBA's restart3 June 2020, 4:13 am
NBA commissioner Adam Silver has spent years building capital with the players' union. He's going to need all of it to finish this season and beyond.