BBC Sport - Football
- McGinn becomes seventh player to pull out of Scotland squad15 November 2018, 10:17 am
Aston Villa midfielder John McGinn becomes the latest player to drop out of the Scotland squad to face Albania and Israel through injury.
- Wayne Rooney on England, leaving the Premier League, and life in the US15 November 2018, 6:19 am
Wayne Rooney talks to Football Focus about England, leaving the Premier League, and life in the US playing for DC United.
- Robert Rowan: From wide-eyed kid to roles with Celtic, Scotland and Brentford14 November 2018, 2:40 pm
The story of Robert Rowan, who died aged 28 on Tuesday after living his dream in football after compiling dossiers on the 2009 Champions League final.
- Leicester City crash helicopter 'didn't respond to pilot command'14 November 2018, 12:56 pm
Leicester City chairman Vichai Srivaddhanaprabha died in the crash alongside four others.
- Cardiff support £5m bonus for departing Scudamore14 November 2018, 12:09 pm
Cardiff City are happy to contribute £250,000 so the Premier League's outgoing executive chairman Richard Scudamore can be given a £5m farewell gift.
- Fulham sack Jokanovic and appoint ex-Leicester boss Ranieri14 November 2018, 11:09 am
Fulham sack manager Slavisa Jokanovic and replace him with Claudio Ranieri, who guided Leicester to the Premier League title in 2016.
- Footballers must 'take lead' to help save planet - Flamini14 November 2018, 10:53 am
Former Arsenal midfielder Mathieu Flamini calls on footballers to use their influence to help important causes.
- Welcome back to the Premier League Ranieri - the Italian's best quotes14 November 2018, 9:46 am
Claudio Ranieri returns to the Premier League as manager of Fulham - BBC Sport looks back at his most memorable quotes from his tenure as Leicester boss.
- Callum Wilson: Hunger took me from non-league to England squad14 November 2018, 7:13 am
Bournemouth striker Callum Wilson says "hunger and desire" took him from non-league football to a first England call-up.
- Liverpool to make club record Dembele bid - gossip14 November 2018, 6:54 am
Liverpool to make club record Dembele bid, Mata and Herrera discussing new Man Utd deals, Spurs want Barella, plus more.
- Cardiff 'not the place' Schmeichel wanted to return to14 November 2018, 6:30 am
Denmark's Leicester City goalkeeper Kasper Schmeichel has mixed emotions about returning to Cardiff City Stadium to face Wales.
- Quiz: Who managed against the country of their birth?14 November 2018, 6:25 am
Can you name these 10 people who have managed a national team against the country of their birth?
- What’s the state of play in the Nations League and who needs what?14 November 2018, 6:21 am
Who can be promoted and relegated in the Nations League, can England win it and what do the home nations need to do?
- 'Bundesliga has belief in young players' - England's Sancho & Nelson on life in Germany14 November 2018, 6:08 am
Childhood friends Jadon Sancho and Reiss Nelson speak to BBC Sport in a season when they have caught the eye with their form in the Bundesliga.
- That Peter Crouch Podcast: Your football confessions - vote on who to forgive14 November 2018, 6:07 am
When have you gone too far shouting abuse at a footballer? Here's a selection of your anecdotes... and apologies.Latest TOP news from www.espn.com
- Russell Wilson has done more with less in new-but-not Seahawks' offense15 November 2018, 1:28 pm
The Seahawks have made their run game a priority again, which has meant fewer opportunities for Russell Wilson. But his numbers suggest a career year.
- For Packers, what can go wrong in Seattle usually does15 November 2018, 1:28 pm
From "Fail Mary" to the 2014 NFC title game, the Packers haven't just lost in Seattle, they've been gutted. But they're counting on that to change.
- Wolves owner: Wasted time persuading Butler15 November 2018, 1:24 pm
Timberwolves owner Glen Taylor opened up about Jimmy Butler's trade to the 76ers, saying the saga overshadowed the start of the season and led to a "negative environment" in Minnesota.
- The NFL's rule tweaks are saving the kickoff from extinction15 November 2018, 12:30 pm
The NFL reinvented the kickoff this season in an attempt to save it. It's working, but not necessarily how the league expected.
- Usain Bolt may give up on soccer career15 November 2018, 10:27 am
Usain Bolt will give himself until the end of the month to decide whether to continue pursuing a career in professional football.
- Lakers cook up more than 'instant oatmeal' in win15 November 2018, 6:22 am
Los Angeles has come a long way since its opening night loss to the Portland Trail Blazers.
- LeBron eclipses Wilt, now 5th all time in scoring15 November 2018, 6:22 am
Lakers star LeBron James passed Wilt Chamberlain for fifth place on the NBA's all-time scoring list Thursday night. He now has 31,425 points for his career, with his childhood idol, Michael Jordan, next up at No. 4.
- Ex-LSU asst. offered Zion football scholarship15 November 2018, 5:54 am
Former LSU assistant Eric Mateos said he made Zion Williamson a football scholarship offer after watching his viral hardwood feats a couple of years ago, but Mateos never heard back from the Duke hoops sensation.
- Saints' Marshall: I know narrative is I'm done15 November 2018, 2:45 am
Six-time Pro Bowler Brandon Marshall said Wednesday he's grateful for the opportunity to join the Saints after being cut twice this year. "I've spent most of my career as the guy on top, All-Pro, Pro Bowl guy ... and I'm at the bottom right now," he said.
- Streaming now on ESPN+: Ariel Helwani and Chael Sonnen talk about one of the craziest KOs in UFC's 25-year history15 November 2018, 12:54 am
- Cy Young trophies for deGrom, Snell reflect analytics' impact14 November 2018, 11:55 pm
The Mets ace took home his trophy with just 10 wins, the Rays hurler with just over 180 IP, so voters looked deeper at their performance.
- Stealers? Bell's locker raided by teammates14 November 2018, 9:42 pm
Less than 24 hours after Le'Veon Bell forfeited the rest of the 2018 season by not reporting to the Steelers, his teammates were picking through what was left in his locker.
- Matthew’s top waiver wire adds are headlined by Dak Prescott, Josh Adams and Anthony Miller14 November 2018, 7:38 pm
- Barnwell: Ranking NFL's potential coaching openings from worst to first14 November 2018, 7:05 pm
If the Seattle and Green Bay jobs come open, how attractive would they be? Bill Barnwell sorts the 10 possible openings.
- Every Top 25 team's best reason for optimism next season14 November 2018, 6:28 pm
Even though teams are still battling for College Football Playoff and New Year's Six bowl positions, it's never too early to look ahead to next season.