BBC Sport - Football
- Leigh Griffiths: Celtic striker opens up on mental health problems22 July 2019, 12:59 pm
Celtic striker Leigh Griffiths urges those with mental health problems "to be more open" after speaking out about his own struggles.
- Europa League draw: Wolves could play Pyunik or Jablonec in third qualifying round22 July 2019, 12:40 pm
Wolves will play Pyunik of Armenia or Czech Republic side Jablonec in the Europa League third qualifying round if they beat Northern Ireland's Crusaders.
- Champions League: Celtic could face Maccabi Tel-Aviv or Cluj22 July 2019, 10:25 am
Celtic will play Israeli side Maccabi Tel-Aviv or Cluj of Romania in the Champions League third qualifying round if they overcome Nomme Kalju.
- Juan Mata: Paul Pogba 'brings everybody at Man Utd together'22 July 2019, 9:30 am
Paul Pogba is a "positive influence" at Manchester United despite claims the midfielder wants to leave, says team-mate Juan Mata.
- Gareth Bale: Real Madrid forward 'very close' to exit - Zinedine Zidane22 July 2019, 9:07 am
The Real Madrid and Wales forward has fallen out of favour with head coach Zinedine Zidane and looks set to leave the club.
- Chelsea v Barcelona quiz: Name players to play for both clubs22 July 2019, 7:25 am
Chelsea face Barcelona in a friendly on Tuesday - so can you name these 13 players who played for both clubs?
- Eugen Neagoe: Dinamo Bucharest boss taken to hospital during game22 July 2019, 7:04 am
Dinamo Bucharest manager Eugen Neagoe is in a stable condition after collapsing on the bench during Sunday's 2-0 defeat by Universitatea Craiova.
- Football gossip: Bale, Maguire, Koscielny, Zaha, Icardi, Milner22 July 2019, 6:38 am
Beijing Guoan lining up record move for Bale, Maguire set for £80m Manchester United move, Koscielny agrees to join Rennes, plus more.
- Liverpool 1-2 Sevilla: Yasser Larouci escapes serious injury after red-card tackle22 July 2019, 5:59 am
Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp says left-back Yasser Larouci was "lucky" not to be badly injured by Joris Gnagon's red-card tackle in their friendly loss to Sevilla.
- Premier League: Can Chelsea achieve top-flight success with academy products?21 July 2019, 10:34 pm
With Chelsea under a transfer embargo, do the stats suggest they have the youngsters ready to step up?
- Juventus 2-3 Tottenham: The pre-season game that had a bit of everything21 July 2019, 3:58 pm
Harry Kane scored an outrageous goal and a boy sat chatting to Leonardo Bonucci during play - Tottenham versus Juventus had a bit of everything.
- Pre-season friendlies: Harry Kane fires stoppage-time winner against Juventus21 July 2019, 2:10 pm
Harry Kane produces a moment of magic, scoring from the halfway line in injury time to give Tottenham a 3-2 win over Juventus in Singapore.
- Romelu Lukaku: Man Utd reject £54m Inter Milan bid20 July 2019, 3:31 pm
Manchester United reject a 60m euro bid from Antonio Conte's Inter Milan for Belgium striker Romelu Lukaku.
- Liverpool & Man City: Could Reds' attacking absences derail Premier League bid?20 July 2019, 1:48 pm
Liverpool are preparing for the new season without their entire first-choice front line, so could it cost them given the title race is again expected to be settled by small margins?
- Pogba, Neymar, Maguire & what’s going on at Arsenal? Transfer news with David Ornstein19 July 2019, 4:57 pm
Transfer gossip, including the latest on Paul Pogba's future at Manchester United and Neymar's potential return to Barcelona.Latest TOP news from www.espn.com
- Major questions: What's next for Tiger, Phil and the rest of golf22 July 2019, 2:31 pm
Just how much can we expect from Tiger Woods? Has Phil Mickelson's major window closed? Who could be the next breakthrough winner? With the major season over, we answer all the pressing questions.
- 16 MMA thoughts, including what Leon Edwards can do to gain steam22 July 2019, 1:47 pm
Edwards notched his eighth straight win Saturday, but a title shot isn't likely. Ariel Helwani shares his thoughts on Edwards' next move, as well as what to expect from Monday's show.
- UFC's Jones faces battery charge after incident22 July 2019, 12:33 pm
Jon Jones is facing a battery charge in New Mexico after being accused of inappropriate actions against a waitress at a strip club.
- MLS Power Rankings: LAFC stay top despite Zlatan dominating El Trafico22 July 2019, 11:29 am
Zlatan Ibrahimovic may have asserted his superiority over Carlos Vela, but LAFC still rules over the LA Galaxy in the MLS Power Rankings.
- Sources: Barca set to open Messi contract talks22 July 2019, 10:26 am
Barcelona are set to open talks with Lionel Messi to extend the forward's contract, sources have told ESPN FC.
- What we learned from Pacquiao-Thurman, and what's next22 July 2019, 7:48 am
Dan Rafael and Steve Kim answer some of the biggest questions raised after Pacquiao's dominant win over Thurman.
- Now and always, Cooperstown celebrates baseball at its best22 July 2019, 4:39 am
On an induction weekend when the first unanimous star and one of the most unlikely selections officially entered its doors, the Hall of Fame provided a needed reminder of all that is right with the game.
- The ESPN Daily: Shane Lowry locks down The Open, offensive linemen plot to stop Von Miller, and did you keep up with the NFL offseason?22 July 2019, 3:36 am
A daily rundown of the top stories in sports.
- Mariano, always 'the last,' closes HOF ceremony21 July 2019, 11:29 pm
Mariano Rivera and fellow closer Lee Smith, starters Mike Mussina and the late Roy Halladay, and designated hitters Edgar Martinez and Harold Baines were inducted into the Baseball Hall of Fame on Sunday, with Rivera the last to take the podium.
- Bale's agent: Real Madrid's Zidane 'a disgrace'21 July 2019, 10:55 pm
- Dolphins waive, will pay DT Norton, who lost arm21 July 2019, 10:06 pm
Kendrick Norton had his left arm amputated following a car crash near Miami earlier this month.
- Barnwell's NFL fact check: Don't be surprised if these 7 things happen21 July 2019, 9:03 pm
Expect Amari Cooper to regress. Same with the Bears' turnover-happy defense. Here's why you should never make assumptions in the NFL.
- Source: Tiger, Rory part of skins event in Japan21 July 2019, 8:48 pm
The one-day competition, which will also feature Jason Day and Hideki Matsuyama, will take place on Oct. 21.
- What's next for UFC San Antonio fighters, including Edwards, Hardy?21 July 2019, 8:35 pm
A Leon Edwards-Jorge Masvidal matchup should get UFC fans buzzing, while an advancement in competition level for Greg Hardy may have to wait.
- Shane Lowry won The Open, but Brooks Koepka won the majors21 July 2019, 8:17 pm
While Koepka didn't hold the Claret Jug on Sunday, he was the undisputed champion of the major season.