BBC Sport - Football
- 'Some people don't think a black woman should lead Fifa'26 May 2018, 1:02 am
Some people "don't think a black woman should be leading Fifa", says Fatma Samoura - the organisation's first female secretary general.
- Man City prepare £70m Isco bid - Saturday's gossip25 May 2018, 11:52 pm
Man City prepare £70m bid for Isco, Man Utd move for Joao Cancelo, Marseille interested in Marouane Fellaini, plus more.
- Southampton boss Hughes signs new three-year contract25 May 2018, 11:37 pm
Southampton boss Mark Hughes signs a new three-year contract after guiding them to Premier League safety.
- English Football League play-offs: Why you have to win your final25 May 2018, 10:57 pm
Lack of motivation? The pain of failure? BBC Sport looks into why teams on the verge of promotion often struggle the following season.
- Liverpool fans' second Kiev flight cancelled25 May 2018, 10:22 pm
Myriad Travel says the plane through a charter partner does not "have the correct licence to fly".
- 'We are here because we are Liverpool' - Klopp on Champions League final25 May 2018, 7:30 pm
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Champions League final between Real Madrid and Liverpool.
- Ex-England midfielder Lampard among 20 Derby applicants25 May 2018, 7:08 pm
Former Chelsea and England midfielder Frank Lampard is among 20 applicants for the vacant Derby County manager's job.
- Arsenal hope to sign Juve's Lichtsteiner25 May 2018, 6:50 pm
Arsenal hope to sign Juventus right-back Stephan Lichtsteiner on a free transfer.
- Villa face Fulham in '£280m play-off final'25 May 2018, 4:42 pm
Preview followed by live coverage of Saturday's Championship play-off final between Aston Villa and Fulham.
- Fred: Man Utd & Man City interested - Shakhtar Donetsk midfielder25 May 2018, 4:39 pm
Shakhtar Donetsk and Brazil midfielder Fred says both Manchester United and Manchester City are interested in signing him.
- Republic of Ireland's Eunan O'Kane pulls out of France and USA games25 May 2018, 1:38 pm
Republic of Ireland midfielder Eunan O'Kane will miss the friendlies against France and USA because of a shoulder injury.
- How will Real Madrid deal with Liverpool's 'Red Arrows'?25 May 2018, 12:25 pm
Ex-Liverpool defender Stephen Warnock on the key Champions League final battles and the crucial decisions facing Real Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane.
- Liverpool's Mane sends 300 shirts to hometown in Senegal25 May 2018, 10:35 am
Liverpool's Sadio Mane donates 300 shirts to locals in his hometown in Senegal so they can wear them during the Champions League final.
- 'Point to prove' for Wales in friendly against Mexico25 May 2018, 4:42 am
Defender Ben Davies says Wales will use the friendly against Mexico to prove they belong at the highest international level.
- 'The pressure is relentless' - Lawro on the psychology of becoming European champions24 May 2018, 6:58 pm
How nerves, pressure and expectation will play their part in the Champions League final, by Liverpool’s 1984 European Cup winner Mark Lawrenson.Latest TOP news from www.espn.com
- Family connection: Lakers to work out LiAngelo26 May 2018, 5:24 am
LiAngelo Ball, the second of the Ball brothers, will get a look from the Lakers in a pre-draft workout on Tuesday. He hopes to show the team that he would be a good fit alongside his brother Lonzo.
- 'Overwhelming likelihood' Suns keep top pick26 May 2018, 2:42 am
Phoenix GM Ryan McDonough says there's an 'overwhelming likelihood' the Suns keep the No. 1 pick in June's NBA draft.
- Indiana's all-time wins leader Mallory dies at 8226 May 2018, 12:06 am
Bill Mallory, who coached at Colorado, Northern Illinois and Miami (Ohio) and is Indiana's all-time wins leader, has died at the age of 82.
- Yanks to activate Bird, forcing tough roster call26 May 2018, 12:03 am
The Yankees plan to activate first baseman Greg Bird from the disabled list before Saturday's game against the Angels, forcing the team to make a difficult roster decision.
- Jeter rookie card nets nearly 0K in auction25 May 2018, 11:43 pm
A Derek Jeter rookie card in top condition fetched ,100 at auction, the highest price ever for a modern-day baseball card. The buyer was looking to complete a top grade 1993 set.
- Why the Red Sox parted ways with Hanley Ramirez25 May 2018, 11:05 pm
The Sox will still owe Ramirez about million for the rest of the season, but with the highest payroll in baseball, they can afford mistakes.
- A day at Wentworth: 100-foot putts, Rory and tumbles25 May 2018, 10:54 pm
The action on the course was good. What happened away from it on Day 2 at the BMW PGA Championship was equally entertaining.
- Ashland University signs first Fortnite player25 May 2018, 10:38 pm
Ashland University is offering ,000 scholarships for prospective players of the Epic Games breakout hit and has thousands of applicants.
- Former SIU DE intervened in school shooting25 May 2018, 10:34 pm
Former SIU defensive end Jason Seaman, a middle school science teacher, was shot three times after a student armed with two handguns opened fire Friday.
- Will Harden's Rockets beat Warriors without Chris Paul?25 May 2018, 10:11 pm
With Chris Paul out, the Rockets will have to rely even more on James Harden. But will it be enough?
- Meet Wisconsin's backflipping 'Mr. Aloha'25 May 2018, 9:07 pm
You may know Olive Sagapolu as the 335-pound lineman doing backflips on the beach, but he's got other hidden talents, too.
- Serena Williams the centre of attention25 May 2018, 9:06 pm
Williams was not at media day on Friday, but that didn't stop reporters from asking anyone they could what it means to have her back.
- Lowe: Trevor Ariza is easy to miss. He shouldn't be.25 May 2018, 7:25 pm
The Rockets forward has mastered a role he was never sure he wanted, the overlooked cog in Houston's scoring-and-switching machine.
- Ramos is Madrid's ultimate big-game player25 May 2018, 6:23 pm
Sergio Ramos gets criticised a lot for his red cards in La Liga, but when it comes to big games in Europe, he's Mr. Clutch.
- Does the clay-court season take up too much of the tennis calendar?25 May 2018, 6:09 pm
It seems like the clay swing goes on forever, and the truth is, it's not a short stretch by any means. It's time to switch things up.