BBC Sport - Football
- Emiliano Sala: Search for missing footballer's plane postponed23 January 2019, 6:17 pm
Police say a nine-hour search finds no trace of the plane carrying Emiliano Sala and a pilot.
- Frenkie de Jong: Barcelona to sign £65m Ajax and Netherlands midfielder23 January 2019, 5:47 pm
Barcelona confirm the £65m signing of Ajax midfielder Frenkie de Jong, with the deal to go through in the summer.
- David Beckham to become shareholder of National League club Salford23 January 2019, 4:44 pm
Former England captain David Beckham is set to become a new shareholder at National League club Salford City.
- Mario Balotelli completes transfer to Marseille from Nice23 January 2019, 4:24 pm
Former Manchester City and Liverpool striker Mario Balotelli completes a move to Marseille from Nice.
- Krzysztof Piatek: Genoa striker close to £30m move to AC Milan23 January 2019, 2:58 pm
Genoa striker Krzysztof Piatek is close to joining AC Milan for around 35 million euro (£30m).
- Mauricio Pochettino: Tottenham will not change transfer strategy after Kane & Alli injuries23 January 2019, 1:57 pm
Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino says the club will not change their transfer strategy after striker Harry Kane and midfielder Dele Alli were ruled out till early March.
- Gonzalo Higuain: Juventus striker close to completing Chelsea loan move23 January 2019, 1:35 pm
Juventus striker Gonzalo Higuain is "a few hours away" from completing his loan move to Chelsea, says Blues boss Maurizio Sarri.
- F2Tekkz: How winning the Fifa FUT Champions Cup changed his life23 January 2019, 1:12 pm
Four months after enrolling at college, Donovan Hunt's life changed when he won a major Fifa eSports tournament.
- Football in India: The Mumbai girls defying tradition to follow World Cup dreams23 January 2019, 12:01 am
Their football dreams were threatened by convention - and housework - but girls in one Mumbai slum are defying tradition to pursue their dreams.
- Paris St-Germain: French champions fined 100,000 euros for racial profiling22 January 2019, 11:26 pm
Paris St-Germain are fined 100,000 euros (£87,691) by the French football league (LFP) for racially profiling potential young recruits.
- Emiliano Sala: Claudio Ranieri leads messages for missing Cardiff forward22 January 2019, 9:04 pm
Missing Cardiff forward Emiliano Sala is a "fighter" and "wonderful character", says Fulham boss Claudio Ranieri, who managed him at Nantes.
- Emiliano Sala: Profile of 'a South American warrior' & the 'local Carlos Tevez'22 January 2019, 8:55 pm
Emiliano Sala, known as the 'local Carlos Tevez', is a player who bloomed late, was teased by team-mates and loved detective novels.
- Marcus Rashford: How has Solskjaer got the best out Man Utd striker20 January 2019, 11:50 pm
Match of the Day 2 pundits Danny Murphy and Dion Dublin discuss how Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer has got the best out of in-from striker Marcus Rashford.
- Fulham 1-2 Tottenham: Lack of experience cost us - Claudio Ranieri20 January 2019, 6:40 pm
Fulham manager Claudio Ranieri says his side were "fantastic" during their 2-1 loss to Tottenham but showed a "lack of experience" as Harry Winks scored a 93rd-minute winner.
- Fulham 1-2 Tottenham: Mauricio Pochettino on Harry Winks' 'unbelievable' late winner20 January 2019, 6:38 pm
Tottenham boss Mauricio Pochettino says Harry Winks' injury-time winner at Fulham shows the importance of "believing until the end".Latest TOP news from www.espn.com
- Pouncey on Brown: 'We're a band of brothers'23 January 2019, 7:26 pm
From the Pro Bowl, Pittsburgh Steelers center and captain Maurkice Pouncey said he believes the team can work things out with Antonio Brown, while JuJu Smith-Schuster said he doesn't want Brown traded.
- Demetrious Johnson happy for Henry Cejudo, flyweights, focused on new chapter23 January 2019, 7:25 pm
Demetrious Johnson, the longtime UFC flyweight champion, shared his thoughts on last weekend's title fight and provided an update on what's next for him at ONE Championship.
- John Lineker wants bantamweight or featherweight fight as soon as possible23 January 2019, 7:24 pm
Lineker, who missed last week's UFC card due to a minor injury, believes he is healthy enough to fight next month. And he's willing to move up to make it happen.
- Sources: UFC targeting Romero-Costa in April23 January 2019, 7:15 pm
A middleweight bout between Yoel Romero and Paulo Costa is being targeted for April 27, sources have confirmed to ESPN.
- Meek Mill, Jay-Z partner with teams for reform23 January 2019, 7:05 pm
The 76ers, Nets and Patriots are partnering with Meek Mill and Jay-Z to start a new organization advocating for justice reform.
- Day 11 preview: Can Danielle Collins keep her dream run alive?23 January 2019, 6:57 pm
Collins has a big test ahead of her in the semifinals. So does Rafael Nadal. Here are the big stories ahead of Day 11.
- A-Rod: Bonds, Clemens in Hall would help me23 January 2019, 5:41 pm
Alex Rodriguez, who will be eligible for induction into the Hall of Fame in 2022, wants Roger Clemens and Barry Bonds, whose cases are tainted by alleged PED use, to make it in to help his own candidacy.
- The imperfect joys of the Carolina Hurricanes23 January 2019, 4:49 pm
The post-win celebrations have gone viral, but some of the club's perennial problems persist. Here's how the Canes take the next steps to contention.
- NHL trade-asset tiers: Buyer's guide to the deadline23 January 2019, 4:48 pm
We identify the top rentals at all positions and players with term remaining. Plus, a few long-shot wild cards for good measure.
- Sources: Spagnuolo the favorite to be Chiefs DC23 January 2019, 3:59 pm
A day after the Chiefs fired defensive coordinator Bob Sutton, former head coach Steve Spagnuolo has emerged as the favorite to replace Sutton in Kansas City, sources told ESPN's Adam Schefter.
- Predicting Tiger’s 2019 season23 January 2019, 3:13 pm
Did we see the best of the new Tiger last year or should we expect even more this year? Our experts weigh in.
- Tiger, Rickie, DJ and more tell their own 2019 golf success stories23 January 2019, 3:13 pm
So what will it take for the top players to walk away from this year feeling they were successful? They tell Michael Collins in their own words.
- What it's like to win a Super Bowl, from 23 men who know23 January 2019, 3:10 pm
From seeing your career flash before your eyes to making a snow angel in confetti, players and coaches share their Super Bowl-winning memories.
- 'His talents and his father got him here': How Jamal Murray became a star for Denver23 January 2019, 3:05 pm
The Denver Nuggets guard has been fighting his whole life to be exactly where he is today -- at the core of a surprise upstart battling the Warriors for Western Conference supremacy.
- Beasley: Cowboys' brass 'pushes' who gets ball23 January 2019, 2:45 pm
WR Cole Beasley, responding to comments on Twitter about changes to the Cowboys' offense, said he'd want a larger role but "the front office pushes who they want to get the ball to."