BBC Sport - Football
- Rangers sign Kent on loan from Liverpool22 July 2018, 2:54 pm
Rangers complete the season-long loan signing of Liverpool's 21-year-old winger Ryan Kent.
- Arsenal's Ozil defends photograph with Turkish president22 July 2018, 1:48 pm
Arsenal's Mesut Ozil says not posing for photographs with the Turkish president would have been "disrespecting his ancestors' roots".
- Gossip: Chelsea refuse to be 'bullied' into Hazard sale22 July 2018, 7:56 am
Chelsea will not be bullied over Hazard, Martial set to stay at United, Cech linked with move to Roma, plus more.
- Neymar was in 'mourning' after World Cup exit22 July 2018, 12:54 am
Brazil striker Neymar says he could not look at a ball after his nation's quarter-final defeat by Belgium at the World Cup.
- Klopp 'does not care' about being called a hypocrite for spending21 July 2018, 11:48 pm
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp "doesn't care" about allegations of hypocrisy over his transfer spending.
- 'There's no league that I'd say no to' - Hart wants permanent move21 July 2018, 11:34 pm
Manchester City keeper Joe Hart says his next move needs to be "permanent" rather than going out on loan again.
- Watch: Celtic beat United U19s in Super Cup NI opener21 July 2018, 10:39 pm
Highlights of the Super Cup NI curtain raiser as Celtic U19s come from a goal down to beat Manchester United 3-1 at the Coleraine Showgrounds.
- Player-manager Miller scores first Livingston goal21 July 2018, 6:45 pm
Kenny Miller scores his first Livingston goal as they overcome Annan, while Dundee United are on the brink of Scottish League Cup elimination.
- Swansea lose two penalty shootouts on same day21 July 2018, 5:34 pm
Swansea City lose pre-season penalty shootouts against Genoa and FC Magdeburg in the Interwetten Cup.
- Club furious as stock cars drive on £250,000 pitch21 July 2018, 2:51 pm
Ballymena United says it holds the council responsible after stock cars drove over a brand new pitch.
- Izzy Christiansen: Manchester City Women midfielder set to join Lyon21 July 2018, 1:59 pm
England midfielder Izzy Christiansen is set to join European champions Lyon from Manchester City Women.
- Quiz: Big World Cup, big move21 July 2018, 10:46 am
Test your knowledge of players who have moved after World Cups - and the sometimes unusual circumstances surrounding the deals.
- Manchester City v Borussia Dortmund: Jadon Sancho scouting report21 July 2018, 8:10 am
BBC Sport looks at the performance of Borussia Dortmund's ex-Manchester City teen Jadon Sancho against his former club.
- 'Despite our decision, no-one can doubt his quality' - Guardiola praises outbound Hart21 July 2018, 7:32 am
Pep Guardiola praises goalkeeper Joe Hart's "quality" as he features in Manchester City's pre-season defeat by Borussia Dortmund.
- Richarlison: Everton close to agreeing deal worth up to £50m for Watford forward20 July 2018, 10:43 pm
Everton are close to signing Watford's Brazilian forward Richarlison in a deal that could eventually be worth £50m.Latest TOP news from www.espn.com
- Follow live: Tiger in the hunt as leaders tee off at The Open22 July 2018, 3:53 pm
- The best-case scenario for Kawhi Leonard and the Raptors22 July 2018, 3:40 pm
If Leonard is locked in and returns to his MVP form, the Raptors should project as a legitimate threat to the Warriors, Celtics and Rockets.
- Birdie barrage not enough as Lincicome cut22 July 2018, 5:14 am
Despite a second round that included five birdies and an eagle, Brittany Lincicome missed the cut at the Barbasol Championship, failing in her bid to become the first female golfer since 1945 to make the cut in a PGA Tour event.
- Hader warmly received by Brewers fans in return22 July 2018, 5:14 am
In his first appearance in a game since the emergence of his controversial tweets, Josh Hader was received warmly, with cheers and applause, by Brewers fans. "It means a lot," he said after Milwaukee's 4-2 win.
- Cards' Carpenter homers in sixth straight game22 July 2018, 4:57 am
Cardinals first baseman Matt Carpenter hit a pinch-hit home run in Game 2 of a doubleheader against the Cubs on Saturday, breaking Mark McGwire's franchise record with his sixth straight game with a homer
- Another LeBron mural vandalized in Los Angeles22 July 2018, 3:14 am
Yet another Los Angeles mural of LeBron James as a Laker has been vandalized.
- Tebow lands on DL, set for more tests on hand22 July 2018, 1:53 am
Binghamton outfielder Tim Tebow was put on the disabled list Saturday with a right hand injury and is scheduled to see a specialist in New York on Monday.
- Ninja talks Fortnite, Chicago and being a role model for younger audiences22 July 2018, 12:33 am
It's not lost on Ninja how young his audience can be, so he and his wife have taken on the responsibility to be good role models.
- Red Bull Rise Till Dawn -- live Fortnite coverage from Chicago22 July 2018, 12:33 am
Fortnite and Tyler "Ninja" Blevins is taking over the 99th floor of Willis Tower in Chicago. We're on the ground to bring you all the action.
- Mets trade closer Familia to A's for prospects21 July 2018, 11:21 pm
The Athletics acquired Mets reliever Jeurys Familia on Saturday in an effort to bolster a bullpen that includes All-Star closer Blake Treinen.
- Social media shows Mike Trout is what's great about baseball21 July 2018, 9:35 pm
When MLB commissioner Rob Manfred said Trout is not "actively engaged," social media responded by showing him otherwise.
- WNBA stars make 12-year-old fan's birthday unforgettable21 July 2018, 9:30 pm
Caroline Hartley's reaction to getting WNBA tickets for her 12th birthday went viral. The Sun and the Storm made it even more special.
- Fraile powers to win Stage 1421 July 2018, 8:07 pm
Spain's Omar Fraile powered to victory with a late burst in the last climb.
- Realistic second-half goals for all 30 teams21 July 2018, 5:38 pm
Is your team down for the count? Probably. But there's still something for it to accomplish after the All-Star break.
- Ty Dillon remains committed to Germain Racing despite struggles21 July 2018, 3:46 pm
Changes to Germain Racing haven't yielded the desired results, but Dillon isn't second-guessing his decision to join the RCR affiliate.