BBC Sport - Football
- Women's World Cup: 'Families not allocated seats together'21 May 2019, 12:34 pm
Fans attending the Women's World Cup in France next month say they have been separated from their children after a ticketing error.
- Arsenal's Henrikh Mkhitaryan to miss Europa League final against Chelsea21 May 2019, 12:17 pm
Arsenal midfielder Henrikh Mkhitaryan will not play in the Europa League final against Chelsea on 29 May.
- Tottenham ban three fans after Champions League final tickets listed on resale site21 May 2019, 12:04 pm
Tottenham hand out "indefinite bans" to three season ticket-holders who tried to sell their Champions League final tickets on a resale website.
- Steve Clarke: Scotland manager 'won't chase down retired players'21 May 2019, 12:00 pm
New Scotland manager Steve Clarke says he will not be "chasing down" players who have retired from international football.
- Premier League players out of contract this summer21 May 2019, 11:34 am
Peter Crouch, Daniel Sturridge and Nacho Monreal are among the Premier League players out of contract, but who else is available on a free this summer?
- Olivier Giroud: Frenchman signs new Chelsea contract21 May 2019, 11:32 am
Chelsea striker Olivier Giroud has signed a new contract with the club.
- Scotland manager Steve Clarke: 'If I was lazy, I'd still be at Chelsea'21 May 2019, 11:19 am
New Scotland manager and former Chelsea coach Steve Clarke says if he "was a lazy person, I'd still be sitting at Chelsea in the assistant manager's seat".
- Line of Duty star Martin Compston backs Steve Clarke for Scotland21 May 2019, 8:53 am
Line of Duty star - and former Greenock Morton trainee - Martin Compston says new Scotland manager Steve Clarke can make himself a legend.
- Pep Guardiola gets lift from Manchester City fan21 May 2019, 8:42 am
Mark Hilton "didn't play it cool" as he got to drive his hero home after the victory parade.
- Vincent Kompany: Man City captain says he 'knew I was done' after Leicester goal20 May 2019, 8:59 pm
Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany says he knew his time at Manchester City was over when he scored the winner against Leicester City.
- Kylian Mbappe: PSG say France striker will remain at club next season20 May 2019, 5:49 pm
Kylian Mbappe and Paris St-Germain's "shared history will continue next season", say the French champions.
- Graham Potter appointed new Brighton manager after leaving Swansea20 May 2019, 3:55 pm
Brighton appoint Englishman Graham Potter as their new manager on a four-year deal as he leaves Swansea.
- Gareth Bale: What next for Real Madrid's talented Welsh forward?20 May 2019, 2:30 pm
Seemingly unwanted at Real Madrid, could a move to Manchester United or back to Tottenham be on the cards for Wales international Gareth Bale?
- Chris Smalling assault: Man admits charge during Arsenal match20 May 2019, 11:01 am
A fan confronted Chris Smalling on the pitch during Arsenal's home game with Manchester United.
- Why Man City are the greatest Premier League team - Alan Shearer analysis20 May 2019, 10:27 am
Manchester City's sheer relentlessness makes them the greatest team of the Premier League era - and they could be even better next season, says Alan Shearer.Latest TOP news from www.espn.com
- Gaethje: UFC should remove McGregor from rankings if he doesn't fight21 May 2019, 1:24 pm
Justin Gaethje is ready to get back into the Octagon, but he cannot do that until the UFC gives him an opponent. He sits down with ESPN to talk about what's ahead at lightweight.
- Why PECOTA projections were so wrong about the Cubs21 May 2019, 1:19 pm
Remember the preseason formula that put Chicago at the bottom of the NL Central? Two months into the season, it looks like the Cubs are having the last laugh.
- Offseason agendas: Barnwell's to-do lists for all 16 AFC teams21 May 2019, 1:13 pm
Tom Brady needs a new contract. Jadeveon Clowney and Chris Harris Jr. could be on the market. Here is what's on the docket for the AFC.
- Peak Stephen Curry was unleashed in the Western Conference finals21 May 2019, 8:13 am
The Warriors swept their way to a fifth straight NBA Finals. The best series of Curry's career got them there.
- Passan: Why the Mets are a mess -- again21 May 2019, 7:18 am
The Mets keep doing Mets things, with another season in danger of going down the drain. As always, the problems start at the very top.
- Blazers swept despite big minutes-led advantage21 May 2019, 7:13 am
The Trail Blazers led in the Western Conference finals for more minutes than the Warriors by a 101-83 margin. Portland's problem, however, was that no lead was large enough against Golden State.
- Sources: Urias to be reinstated, rejoin Dodgers21 May 2019, 5:21 am
Left-hander Julio Urías will be reinstated from administrative leave after Major League Baseball did not obtain a security video that allegedly showed a domestic-violence incident, sources say.
- Warriors first to 5 Finals in row since 1966 Celtics21 May 2019, 5:02 am
The Warriors came back from a double-digit second-half deficit for the third straight game to sweep the Blazers and secure their fifth straight NBA Finals appearance.
- Are Blazers ready to make biggest commitment in franchise history?21 May 2019, 4:57 am
After a successful season, an uncertain ownership situation and roster issues cloud the future for Portland.
- Sources: U-M interviewing Cooley, Juwan Howard21 May 2019, 4:25 am
Providence's head coach Ed Cooley and Miami Heat assistant Juwan Howard are expected to interview for the vacant Michigan job.
- Bucs 'mutually part ways' with longtime DT McCoy21 May 2019, 1:00 am
Gerald McCoy, a six-time Pro Bowler and arguably Tampa Bay's most visible player for nearly a decade, has departed from the team. He didn't show up for the Bucs' offseason program that began last month.
- 'Tfue' lawsuit could 'dramatically' change contracts for pro streamers and esports competitors21 May 2019, 12:03 am
Pro Fortnite player Turner "Tfue" Tenney's lawsuit against his team might be a watershed moment in player contract negotiations, experts said Monday.
- Source: Redskins' Foster (ACL) done for season20 May 2019, 11:10 pm
Redskins linebacker Reuben Foster suffered a season-ending tear of the ACL in his left knee, a source told ESPN.
- The ESPN Daily: Enes Kanter's fight for survival20 May 2019, 9:14 pm
A daily rundown of the top stories in sports.
- The Lakers' public drama is a crisis of ownership20 May 2019, 8:40 pm
Magic Johnson aired Los Angeles' issues on Monday -- and Lakers ownership continues to be silent.