- Hostage deal will not stop Rafah invasion, Netanyahu warns - The Telegraph26 February 2024, 2:43 am
Hostage deal will not stop Rafah invasion, Netanyahu warns The TelegraphIsrael mulls ceasefire plan as progress reported BBCGaza death toll set to pass 30,000, as Israel prepares assault on Rafah The GuardianIsraeli war cabinet meets amid hope new Gaza ceasefire deal is close Sky NewsIsrael’s war on Gaza updates: Netanyahu says Rafah assault ‘will happen’ | Israel War on Gaza News Al Jazeera English
- Pochettino hits back at Gary Neville’s Chelsea ‘billion-pound bottle jobs’ jibe - The Guardian26 February 2024, 2:30 am
Pochettino hits back at Gary Neville’s Chelsea ‘billion-pound bottle jobs’ jibe The Guardian'Klopp's kids beat Chelsea's billion-pound bottle-jobs' BBCLiverpool win Carabao Cup as Van Dijk’s extra-time header sinks Chelsea The GuardianMauricio Pochettino bites back at Gary Neville after the Man United legend called Chelsea 'billion pound bottl Daily Mail'I'm so proud of the team' – Virgil van Dijk on Carabao Cup final win Liverpool FC
- Ukraine's defence minister says half of western arms arrive later than promised - The Guardian26 February 2024, 2:30 am
Ukraine's defence minister says half of western arms arrive later than promised The GuardianYear three of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine may be Zelenskiy’s toughest yet The GuardianUkraine-Russia war: The West is proving woefully slow at solving critical problem in sending weapons to Kyiv Sky NewsZelensky warns Ukraine faces tough few months as it awaits Western military aid The IndependentHalf of Western military aid to Ukraine delivered late, defence minister says FRANCE 24 English
- UK’s enemies could use AI deepfakes to try to rig election, says James Cleverly - The Guardian26 February 2024, 2:30 am
UK’s enemies could use AI deepfakes to try to rig election, says James Cleverly The GuardianView Full coverage on Google News
- Rishi Sunak urged to speak out by Tory peer as Islamophobia row deepens - The Guardian26 February 2024, 2:30 am
Rishi Sunak urged to speak out by Tory peer as Islamophobia row deepens The GuardianFormer justice secretary calls out Tory colleagues over ‘dangerous’ rhetoric The GuardianTories see Muslims as 'fair game' says Baroness Warsi The TimesSunak facing Red Wall backlash over Anderson sacking The TelegraphSadiq Khan calls Tories morally rotten and slams PM's silence on Lee Anderson The Independent
- This is why ultra-processed foods are addictive - Daily Mail26 February 2024, 1:55 am
This is why ultra-processed foods are addictive Daily MailCall for evidence launched on the links between food, diet and obesity - Committees CommitteesSlap black octagons on junk food to show how unhealthy they are, say top diet experts who warn miracle weight Daily MailUltra-processed foods: inquiry launches call for evidence on risks The GrocerDr Chris Van Tulleken proposes new measures to combat obesity MSN
- Stately house used in Saltburn plagued by trespassers and influencers, owner says - The Guardian26 February 2024, 12:43 am
Stately house used in Saltburn plagued by trespassers and influencers, owner says The GuardianSaltburn fans seeking selfies plague stately home where film was set The TelegraphThe siege of Saltburn! Owner of hit film's stately home calls in security as it's invaded by selfie-hunters an Daily MailSaltburn TikToker says trespassers at stately home 'a shame' AOL
- Jair Bolsonaro: Brazil's former president denies coup allegations - BBC26 February 2024, 12:30 am
Jair Bolsonaro: Brazil's former president denies coup allegations BBCBolsonaro denies coup plot as thousands rally in support of former Brazilian leader CNNThousands of Brazilians pour into streets to denounce coup probe against ex-president Bolsonaro FRANCE 24 EnglishIn rebuttal of Lula, Brazil’s ex-leader Bolsonaro waves Israeli flag at mass rally The Times of IsraelJair Bolsonaro: tens of thousands attend rally in support of Brazil’s former president The Guardian
- HS2: Midlands and northern England to get 'reallocated' funds - BBC26 February 2024, 12:09 am
HS2: Midlands and northern England to get 'reallocated' funds BBCNorth and Midlands to share £4.7bn local transport fund after HS2 rail leg scrapped Sky NewsFund to hand out £4.7bn from axed HS2 northern section to smaller projects The GuardianPM to host Cabinet meeting in Yorkshire and the Humber GOV.UKLancashire set to get share of more than £2bn of HS2 money to improve transport links Lancashire Evening Post
- Alexei Navalny describes 'corrupt officials' in London helping Putin in never-before-seen interview - Sky News26 February 2024, 12:01 am
Alexei Navalny describes 'corrupt officials' in London helping Putin in never-before-seen interview Sky NewsNavalny’s 5 Biggest Investigations The Moscow TimesAlexei Navalny’s most damning allegations of corruption against Putin MarketWatchInside Putin’s £1.1bn mansion and £555m superyacht Alexei Navalny helped to expose ExpressFOX Sports Content Feed
- Discussing Daniel Suárez and his photo-finish at Atlanta | Fast Thoughts with Bob Pockrass26 February 2024, 3:14 am
On this edition of "Fast Thoughts with Bob Pockrass", Pockrass discusses the electric finish that happened at Atlanta in the NASCAR Cup Series.
- NASCAR takeaways: Atlanta produces wild race, historic finish26 February 2024, 2:45 am
Daniel Suarez triumphed Sunday in a crash-filled race at Atlanta that saw the third-closest victory since NASCAR went to electronic timing.
- It's Sho-time: Shohei Ohtani to make Dodgers Cactus League debut on Tuesday26 February 2024, 2:25 am
Shohei Ohtani will make his unofficial Dodgers debut on Tuesday, offering a glimpse at what could be coming in the regular season.
- Did Ryan Blaney have the feeling it would be three-wide at the finish at the Ambetter Health 400? | NASCAR on FOX26 February 2024, 1:55 am
Ryan Blaney talked to Bob Pockrass about whether he believed the Ambetter Health 400 would have a three-wide photo finish at the end of the tightly fought race.
- Denny Hamlin discusses his crash 'trifecta' in each stage of the Ambetter Health 400 | NASCAR on FOX26 February 2024, 1:55 am
Denny Hamlin spoke with Bob Pockrass and described the accidents he was in, as he deadpanned that he hit the “trifecta” of a wreck in each stage.
- Joey Logano talks about leading 27 laps before his wreck at the end of Stage 2 the Ambetter Health 400 | NASCAR on FOX26 February 2024, 1:55 am
Joey Logano spoke to Bob Pockrass about leading 27 laps before his wreck at the end of Stage 2 at the Ambetter Health 400.
- 'That was so close' - Ryan Blaney reacts to seeing the photo finish at the Ambetter Health 400 | NASCAR on FOX26 February 2024, 1:55 am
Ryan Blaney talked to Bob Pockrass and reacted to seeing the three car photo finish for the first time at the Ambetter Health 400.
- Chase Briscoe explains what happened in the wreck with Denny Hamlin at the Ambetter Health 400 | NASCAR on FOX26 February 2024, 1:55 am
Chase Briscoe talked with Bob Pockrass and explained what happened in the wreck with Denny Hamlin at the Ambetter Health 400.
- Brad Keselowski describes what happened in his accident at the Ambetter Health 400 | NASCAR on FOX26 February 2024, 1:55 am
Brad Keselowski talked to Bob Pockrass about what happened during his accident at the Ambetter Health 400.
- Women's college basketball power rankings: Texas up to No. 3, LSU in top five26 February 2024, 1:43 am
Texas and LSU moved up, while Iowa tumbled in FOX Sports' Laken Litman's women's college basketball power rankings.Get the latest Soccer football results, fixtures and exclusive video highlights from Yahoo Sports including live scores, match stats and team news.
- Lionel Messi highlight: Late goal saves Inter Miami on road vs. LA Galaxy26 February 2024, 4:46 am
Lionel Messi’s first goal of the 2024 MLS season was a beauty, scoring in stoppage time to salvage a tie for Inter Miami against the L.A. Galaxy.
- Messi, Alba dial back the clock to rescue Inter Miami26 February 2024, 4:22 am
Longtime Barcelona teammates Lionel Messi and Jordi Alba combined for a brilliant late goal to earn Inter Miami a 1-1 draw with the LA Galaxy.
- Lionel Messi scores late, spoiling Galaxy's chance for season-opening win26 February 2024, 4:22 am
Dejan Joveljic scores for the Galaxy in the 75th minute before Inter Miami's Lionel Messi scores in stoppage time to force a tie in the Galaxy's opener.
- Top 10 Goals of the Week26 February 2024, 4:09 am
Top 10 Goals of the Week, 02/25/2024
- Klopp ranks Liverpool's League Cup glory as his 'most special' trophy26 February 2024, 3:31 am
Jurgen Klopp hailed Liverpool's League Cup final triumph against Chelsea as the "most special" trophy of his career as the German learned he can win with kids.While Klopp hopes Liverpool's success boosts their bid to stay top of the Premier League and win the FA Cup and Europa League, Chelsea boss Mauricio Pochettino was left to urge his players to embrace the pain of defeat.
- Japan's Premier League winner Okazaki to retire: reports26 February 2024, 3:30 am
Former Japan international Shinji Okazaki, who won the Premier League with Leicester City in 2016, is to announce he will retire at the end of the season, Japanese media reported Monday.He played at three World Cups and was part of the Japan team that won the Asian Cup in 2011.
- Sports figures and celebrities watch Lionel Messi, Inter Miami play Los Angeles Galaxy26 February 2024, 3:19 am
Los Angeles Rams Pro Bowl WR Puka Nacua and tennis star Novak Djokovic were among the stars in attendance for the LA Galaxy-Inter Miami game Sunday.
- HSBC World Rugby Sevens: Argentina 36-12 NZL26 February 2024, 2:12 am
No. 1 Argentina was no match for No. 6 New Zealand as they pulled away in the second half to win the HSBC World Rugby Sevens final in Vancouver.
- PSG scrape draw against Rennes with last-gasp Ramos penalty26 February 2024, 1:26 am
Goncalo Ramos converted a penalty with the last kick of the game to give Ligue 1 leaders Paris-Saint Germain a 1-1 home draw against bogey side Rennes on Sunday.Lille lost 3-1 at Toulouse and are fifth.
- Herdman makes an impact as Toronto battle for point at Cincinnati26 February 2024, 12:46 am
Former Canada national team coach John Herdman made a positive start to his new role as head coach of Major League Soccer's Toronto FC with a well-deserved point at FC Cincinnati on Sunday.Herdman, who won many admirers as coach of the Canada women's team before leading the men's team to the World Cup for the first time in 36 years, earned a reputation as a motivator and he gathered his players in a huddle on the field at the end of the game.Read about football news including transfers, results and headlines. Sign up for MailOnline newsletters to get breaking news delivered to your inbox.
- LA Galaxy 1-1 Inter Miami: Lionel Messi salvages a point for Tata Martino's side with heroic stoppage-time equalizer... after hosts were reduced to 10 men following Dejan Joveljic opener26 February 2024, 4:48 am
Joveljic opened the scoring for the hosts with 15 minutes to play, yet when teammate Marco Delgado saw red 13 minutes later Miami were offered a late lifeline before stoppage time.
- Antony is Man United's £86M MISFIT with no goal or assist in 20 league games and now fifth choice in his own position... the Brazilian's stock at Old Trafford has never been lower26 February 2024, 3:21 am
NATHAN SALT AT OLD TRAFFORD: When Antony was finally summoned from his warm spot on the bench, a place that has become a home from home for him, there were but 30 seconds remaining.
- INSIDE LIVERPOOL'S DRESSING ROOM PARTY: Jubilant Reds belt out Calvin Harris and Dua Lipa's hit 'One Kiss' while Van Dijk claps back at his doubters after leading his side to Carabao Cup glory26 February 2024, 3:16 am
The trophy marked the skipper's first since being handed the armband and he wasted no time getting the celebrations underway following the final whistle.
- Halle Berry, Novak Djokovic and NFL stars including Puka Nacua among the celebrities at LA Galaxy to catch a glimpse of Lionel Messi with Inter Miami in town for MLS showdown26 February 2024, 3:14 am
Hollywood legend Halle Berry and her partner, the singer-songwriter Van Hunt, were among the crowd for the MLS game between Miami and LA Galaxy.
- Cristiano Ronaldo makes obscene gesture at fans after they chanted 'Messi, Messi' at him after Al-Nassr's win over Al-Shabab... and could now face an investigation from Saudi FA26 February 2024, 3:12 am
In response, Ronaldo cupped his hand to his ear before making a gesture towards his crotch with the signal seemingly aimed at the supporters in attendance.
- Lionel Messi STARTS vs. LA Galaxy as Inter Miami eyes second straight MLS win to start 2024... with Luis Suarez also in the XI despite injury scare in season opener26 February 2024, 2:10 am
Lionel Messi starts for Inter Miami in Sunday's road game at LA Galaxy - with Luis Suarez also included in the XI despite suffering an injury scare in the team's opening-night win.
- Furious Enzo Fernandez stares down a Liverpool fan who mocked the £107million midfielder after Chelsea's defeat in the Carabao Cup final at Wembley26 February 2024, 2:04 am
Fernandez was clearly incensed by the provocation and glared directly back at the supporter but reaction only served to further erupt the fan into laughter.
- Sam Kerr reveals the VERY romantic night she had with fiancee Kristie Mewis while her Matildas teammates played crucial Olympics qualifier26 February 2024, 1:47 am
Sam Kerr has celebrated the birthday of fiancee Kristie Mewis in fine style, with the couple living it up while her teammates played an Olympics qualifier in Uzbekistan.
- WEMBLEY NOTEBOOK: Liverpool fans suffer from digital ticketing issues, Brighton owner Tony Bloom sports a red tie in the Royal Box, and injuries continue to mount up for Jurgen Klopp26 February 2024, 1:40 am
Virgil van Dijk scored the only goal of the game, with Liverpool getting their first trophy of the season. Mail Sport's Sami Mokbel brings you the moments that you may have missed from the final at Wembley.
- David Beckham returns to LA Galaxy as Inter Miami co-owner prepares to watch Lionel Messi, Luis Suarez and Co take on his former club in bid for second straight MLS victory26 February 2024, 1:36 am
Beckham enjoyed five years as a Galaxy player at the back end of his career, helping the club win two MLS Cups before heading to Paris Saint-Germain for the final stop of his career.BBC Sport - Football
- Highlights: Kane stoppage-time winner as Bayern beat Leipzig25 February 2024, 11:50 pm
Watch highlights as Bayern Munich's Harry Kane gets a brace and an all important stoppage-time winner against RB Leipzig.
- Nutmegs, limbs & own goals - 2 Good 2 Bad25 February 2024, 11:12 pm
Nutmegs, limbs & own goals feature in this week's edition of 2 Good 2 Bad.
- 'You don't like to see that' - Williams on Sheff Utd altercation25 February 2024, 11:11 pm
Match of the Day 2 Ashley Williams and Shay Given take a closer look at the altercation between Sheffield United team-mates Vinicius Souza and Jack Robinson.
- Gallagher wants to stay at Chelsea - Monday's gossip25 February 2024, 11:08 pm
Conor Gallagher linked with move but wants to stay at Chelsea, Arsenal monitoring Brighton striker Evan Ferguson, Jack Harrison wants to stay at Everton, plus more.
- EFL Cup most special trophy I've ever won - Klopp25 February 2024, 10:29 pm
Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp says their EFL Cup win against Chelsea is the "most special trophy" of his career after they finished the game with several academy players on the pitch.
- Can you name Monday's Premier League player?25 February 2024, 10:18 pm
Think you know your Premier League players? Try naming this current or former footballer from these clues.
- Premier League quizzes - can you do them all?25 February 2024, 10:17 pm
Have you missed any of our 2023-24 Premier League quizzes? Find all of February's here and see if you can do them all.
- Tired Chelsea hoping for penalties - Pochettino25 February 2024, 10:15 pm
Chelsea boss Mauricio Pochettino says his side lost energy in extra time and started to think penalties "would be good for us" during their 1-0 EFL Cup final defeat by Liverpool at Wembley.
- Modric scores sublime late winner for Real Madrid25 February 2024, 10:10 pm
Luka Modric rolls back the years with a sublime late winner against Sevilla as Real Madrid move eight points clear at the top of La Liga.
- Martinez passes 100 Serie A goals in big Inter win25 February 2024, 8:53 pm
Inter Milan captain Lautaro Martinez scores his 100th and 101st Serie A goals as the league leaders thrash Lecce.Latest TOP news from www.espn.com
- Kane nets OT winner in 1st game vs. Blackhawks26 February 2024, 4:15 am
Longtime Blackhawks forward Patrick Kane, 35, returned to Chicago with the Detroit Red Wings on Sunday night, playing in first game against his former team at United Center since he was traded to the New York Rangers a year ago, and scored the OT winner.
- Messi scores late to save Miami draw with Galaxy26 February 2024, 4:15 am
The LA Galaxy pulled off a feat few teams in MLS have been able to Sunday night: They kept Lionel Messi largely quiet for most of the night in a 1-1 draw at Dignity Health Park.
- Video appears to show Newton in Atlanta scuffle26 February 2024, 4:15 am
A video surfaced Sunday that appears to show 2015 NFL MVP Cam Newton involved in a scuffle at a 7-on-7 youth football tournament in Atlanta.
- Ronaldo criticized for apparent obscene gesture26 February 2024, 4:15 am
Cristiano Ronaldo faced a flurry of criticism after appearing to make an obscene gesture following the end of Al Nassr's 3-2 win over Al Shabab in an exciting Saudi Pro League game on Sunday.
- 5 players suspended for roles in Heat-Pels fight26 February 2024, 4:15 am
The NBA suspended Miami's Jimmy Butler, Thomas Bryant and Nikola Jovic and New Orleans' Naji Marshall and Jose Alvarado for their roles in Friday's fight.
- Lakers vent at refs' 'inconsistency' after Suns loss26 February 2024, 4:15 am
Phoenix shot 19 free throws as compared to just eight for Los Angeles on Sunday, representing a season low for the Lakers and tying the fewest free throw attempts in any game for L.A. since LeBron James joined the franchise in 2018.
- Clark gets 16th triple-double, nears more marks26 February 2024, 4:15 am
Iowa guard Caitlin Clark got her 16th career triple-double Sunday and moved closer to more career scoring marks in a win over Illinois.
- Wilson: Focus on winning, in Denver or elsewhere26 February 2024, 4:15 am
Speaking on the "I Am Athlete" podcast, Russell Wilson said he hopes to remain in Denver -- and win two more Super Bowls -- but acknowledged "you also want to be [in] a place that wants you, too."
- European soccer news: Modric scores winner for Madrid, Americans abroad flourish26 February 2024, 3:07 am
Real Madrid's Luka Modric stole all the headlines, while we saw five different Americans flourish.
- Urgent new calls to end court storming in college basketball26 February 2024, 3:06 am
Duke's Kyle Filipowski joins Iowa's Caitlin Clark and Memphis' David Jones as players caught in court-storming incidents this season.