- Conservatives win Hartlepool in major defeat for Labour - Evening Standard7 May 2021, 7:26 am
Conservatives win Hartlepool in major defeat for Labour Evening StandardElections 2021: Tories win Hartlepool by-election - BBC News BBC NewsHartlepool: Labour 'not close to winning' by-election concedes Shadow Minister | Local Elections The Telegraph"We are not close to winning" - Shadow transport secretary concedes Labour have lost Hartlepool Manchester Evening NewsLabour's defeat in Hartlepool is a crushing blow to Keir Starmer The IndependentView Full coverage on Google News
- Election 2021: Ros Jones wins Doncaster mayoral election - BBC News7 May 2021, 6:47 am
Election 2021: Ros Jones wins Doncaster mayoral election BBC NewsView Full coverage on Google News
- COVID-19: BA owner lists four priorities for travel restart as losses ease - Sky News7 May 2021, 6:36 am
COVID-19: BA owner lists four priorities for travel restart as losses ease Sky NewsBritish Airways owner IAG flies to £1bn loss Telegraph.co.ukBritish Airways-owner IAG cautious on short term flying recovery Reuters UKIAG share price remains grounded after another €1bn loss CMC MarketsBritish Airways parent IAG adds to 2020 losses with module.4b hit in Q1-2021 Gulf NewsView Full coverage on Google News
- Australia to resume India repatriation flights after backlash - BBC News7 May 2021, 6:01 am
Australia to resume India repatriation flights after backlash BBC NewsHow the story unfolded: Australia's 'extreme' India travel ban Guardian NewsIndia flight ban will end on May 15 in effort to bring 9000 Australians back home Daily MailAustralian COVID-19 travel restrictions challenged in court The IndependentHow the story unfolded: Australia's 'extreme' India travel ban – video The GuardianView Full coverage on Google News
- Bruno Fernandes is giving Edinson Cavani a reason to stay at Man United - Manchester Evening News7 May 2021, 6:00 am
Bruno Fernandes is giving Edinson Cavani a reason to stay at Man United Manchester Evening News'Faith in Solskjaer close to being rewarded' BBC NewsEdinson Cavani sends Manchester United into final despite Roma scare The GuardianManchester United player ratings: David de Gea and Edinson Cavani superb Manchester Evening NewsDonny van de Beek: Man Utd midfielder struggles to make impact in rare start against Roma Sky SportsView Full coverage on Google News
- Meghan and Harry knew Oprah interview would send shockwaves to Palace - Geo News7 May 2021, 5:35 am
Meghan and Harry knew Oprah interview would send shockwaves to Palace Geo NewsHarry and Meghan share birthday picture of Archie BBC NewsMeghan writes 'joyful' book about Harry and Archie - pass the sick bag! VIRGINIA BLACKBURN Daily ExpressHarry and Meghan share new birthday picture of Archie - as they call for COVID vaccine equality in his honour Sky NewsPrince Charles wishes grandson Archie a happy birthday Gloucestershire LiveView Full coverage on Google News
- Brexit: Irish Sea border 'still causing difficulties' - BBC News7 May 2021, 5:34 am
Brexit: Irish Sea border 'still causing difficulties' BBC News'A slap in the face': Alarm in Ireland over plan to ban prosecutions of Troubles veterans Telegraph.co.ukBereaved families angry at reports of UK plan to ban Troubles-era prosecutions The GuardianTroubles amnesty under fire from all sides in Ireland The TimesBoris facing outrage over plans to give 'amnesty' to IRA terrorists in Northern Ireland Daily ExpressView Full coverage on Google News
- Freddie Ljungberg disagrees with Mikel Arteta about Arsenal following Europa League exit - Football.London7 May 2021, 5:30 am
Freddie Ljungberg disagrees with Mikel Arteta about Arsenal following Europa League exit Football.LondonArsenal's Europa hopes ended by Villarreal BBC NewsAmazing full-time scenes as Villarreal celebrate reaching FIRST-EVER European final BT SportLeno: The problem? We didn't take our chances Arseblog NewsArsenal's Europa League defeat vs. Villarreal down to ARTETA! – Steve Nicol | ESPN FC Europa League ESPN UKView Full coverage on Google News
- Fears over spread of Indian Covid variants in UK - The Telegraph7 May 2021, 5:11 am
Fears over spread of Indian Covid variants in UK The TelegraphCovid: Concern increases over India variant in UK BBC NewsNew concerns as Indian Covid variant clusters found across England The GuardianIndia coronavirus strain 'to be declared variant of concern' Evening StandardCovid panic: Indian variant spreads across UK as case numbers rise ExpressView Full coverage on Google News
- Fireplaces and stoves are bigger polluters than traffic - The Guardian7 May 2021, 5:00 am
Fireplaces and stoves are bigger polluters than traffic The GuardianFOX Sports Content Feed
- Rays extend win streak with come from behind win over Angels, 8-37 May 2021, 4:58 am
The Tampa Bay Rays extended their win streak with a come-from-behind victory over the Los Angeles Angels, 8-3. The Rays won their fifth straight by putting up five runs in the eighth inning. Shohei Ohtani hit his 10th home run of the season in the loss.
- Adam Duvall’s home run helps Marlins pull ahead of Diamondbacks, 3-17 May 2021, 1:35 am
Adam Duvall and The Miami Marlins handed the Arizona Diamondbacks a 3-1 loss. Duvall broke the tie in the 7th inning with a monster shot to left center. The Marlins have won three-straight games.
- What could we expect NASCAR to look like in 2022?6 May 2021, 11:18 pm
The RaceHub crew discuss all the updates and changes coming to the 2022 NASCAR Next Gen cars and how it will impact drivers next season.
- Braves complete first sweep over Nationals since 2014, defeating them 3-26 May 2021, 11:14 pm
The Atlanta Braves completed their first sweep of the Washington Nationals, 3-2, on Thursday afternoon. All three of the Braves’ runs came in the fourth inning.
- Marcus Semien goes 4-for-6 with a home run against former team, Blue Jays down Athletics, 10-46 May 2021, 11:07 pm
The Toronto Blue Jays defeated the Oakland Athletics, 10-4. Marcus Semien went 4-for-6 and was only a triple away from hitting for the cycle vs. his former team.
- Rey Mysterio vs Eddie Guerrero – WWE Judgment Day 2005 (Lucha Completa)6 May 2021, 11:00 pm
Rey Mysterio vs Eddie Guerrero – WWE Judgment Day 2005 (Lucha Completa)
- Is Micah Parsons the best bet to win Defensive Rookie of the Year? | FOX BET LIVE6 May 2021, 10:03 pm
FOX Bet has Dallas Cowboys' Micah Parsons is the favorite to win Defensive Rookie of the Year. The FOX Bet Live crew make their picks for who will win.
- Clay Travis doubles down on saying Aaron Rodgers is going to the Denver Broncos | FOX BET LIVE6 May 2021, 10:03 pm
Aaron Rodgers is still the favorite to be the Green Bay Packers starter Week 1. Clay Travis makes the case for why he still thinks Aaron Rodgers is headed to Denver.
- Red Sox come from behind to defeat the Tigers, 12-96 May 2021, 9:42 pm
The Boston Red Sox held off the Detroit Tigers to win 12-9. Frenchy Cordero came off the bench and recorded three hits to help ensure the Red Sox victory.
- Cleveland blanks Royals to win their fourth straight, 4-06 May 2021, 9:29 pm
The Cleveland Indians defeated the Kansas City Royals, 4-0. Cleveland’s win over Kansas City is their fourth-straight win. Meanwhile, the Royals have dropped four straight.Get the latest Soccer football results, fixtures and exclusive video highlights from Yahoo Sports including live scores, match stats and team news.
- El Trafico LA showdown, Portland Timbers-Seattle Sounders Cascadia Derby highlight weekend in MLS7 May 2021, 5:24 am
LA Galaxy vs. LAFC in El Tráfico, Portland Timbers vs. Seattle Sounders in Cascadia Derby featured among MLS matchups on major network TV.
- West Ham – Everton: How to watch, stream, team news, start time, odds, prediction7 May 2021, 3:27 am
West Ham's top-four push could continue on Sunday, or it could very quickly unravel.
- Captain Obvious: Week 357 May 2021, 2:46 am
Steve Rothgeb looks at the positive and negative factors to weigh for the top captaincy options every week. (Getty Images)
- Aston Villa – Manchester United: How to watch, stream, team news, start time, odds, prediction7 May 2021, 2:27 am
Aston Villa - Manchester United: A battle between two sides hugely improved from where they were a season ago.
- Bayern renew bid to win league as Dortmund battle Leipzig7 May 2021, 2:11 am
Bayern Munich make their second attempt to wrap up the Bundesliga title on Saturday after Borussia Dortmund and RB Leipzig clash earlier in a rehearsal for next week's German Cup final.
- Will Man City beat Chelsea to clinch PL title?7 May 2021, 2:10 am
Robbie Earle and Robbie Mustoe preview Saturday's potential Premier League title decider between Manchester City and Chelsea, which also be a dress rehearsal of the Champions League final.
- PSG left to chase Lille for Ligue 1 title after Champions League exit7 May 2021, 2:09 am
Paris Saint-Germain are out of the Champions League and there is a danger that for once they will miss out on the French title too as they head into the weekend still trailing leaders Lille.
- Man City eye Premier League title in Champions League final curtain raiser7 May 2021, 2:09 am
Manchester City and Chelsea will play off for the biggest prize in European club football later this month, but there is plenty on the line for both clubs when they meet in a prelude to the Champions League final on Saturday.
- VIDEO: PST unfiltered – UCL final, Premier League run-in, transfer rumors7 May 2021, 12:52 am
It's Manchester City - Chelsea this weekend in the PL and again in the Champions League final, plus the top-four race and transfer rumors.
- Ed Sheeran becomes shirt sponsor of League One club Ipswich Town6 May 2021, 11:05 pm
"With the new owners from the U.S. coming in, there are sure to be exciting times ahead for Ipswich fans, including myself."Read about football news including transfers, results and headlines. Sign up for MailOnline newsletters to get breaking news delivered to your inbox.
- MARTIN SAMUEL: The joke is now on Eden Hazard as Chelsea knock out Real Madrid7 May 2021, 7:42 am
MARTIN SAMUEL - CHIEF SPORTSWRITER: On his return to Chelsea, Eden Hazard looked not just unfit but unathletic, as if lifestyle as much as injury has taken its toll.
- Christian Eriksen 'truly happy' at Inter Milan under Antonio Conte7 May 2021, 7:28 am
Christian Eriksen has warned Inter's rivals that they are building towards a dynasty - with the previously much-maligned playmaker reinvigorated to be a part of that under Antonio Conte.
- Edinson Cavani storms in to protect Mason Greenwood as youngster is confronted by Roma defenders7 May 2021, 7:18 am
Edinson Cavani was goalscorer turned bodyguard on Thursday, after storming in to defend young team-mate Mason Greenwood from a bust-up with Roma defenders.
- Toni Kroos gives Chelsea's Mason Mount congratulations after he mocked the German's comments7 May 2021, 1:06 am
The German congratulated Mason Mount on Chelsea reaching the Champions League final after the Blues midfielder mocked Kroos for his comments before the semi-final victory.
- Eden Hazard apologises for laughing with former Chelsea teammate Kurt Zouma7 May 2021, 1:03 am
Eden Hazard has take to Instagram to issue an apology for laughing with Chelsea players, saying it wasn't his 'intention to offend Real Madrid fans' and that it is a 'dream' to play for the club.
- Maguire says United 'have got to win' Europa League after finally reaching a final under Solskjaer7 May 2021, 12:53 am
The Red Devils finally banished their semi-final hoodoo under Solskjaer by completing a 8-5 victory on aggregate over Roma on Thursday night, despite losing the second leg 3-2 in Rome.
- Arsenal: Martin Keown savages 'lost' Gunners and says they 'didn't turn up' after Europa League exit7 May 2021, 12:46 am
Arteta insisted he still has faith in his ability to manage Arsenal, but is braced for the focus on his future to ramp up following his side's woeful exit following a limp 0-0 draw on Thursday evening.
- 'This season has been a total disaster: Morgan leads social media backlash against Mikel Arteta7 May 2021, 12:15 am
Piers Morgan is among those who have taken to social media to criticise Arsenal and question Mikel Arteta's role at the club after the Gunner crashed out of the Europa League on Thursday night.
- Mikel Arteta maintains he is the right man to lead Arsenal despite Europa League exit to Villarreal6 May 2021, 11:54 pm
The Gunners manager insists he is still the man to lead Arsenal back to glory despite his side failing to reach the Europa League final after being eliminated by Villarreal at the semi-final stage.
- Cavani needs new deal but United can't miss out Kane or Haaland, says Scholes and Ferdinand6 May 2021, 11:50 pm
Edinson Cavani's sizzling performance against Roma in the Europa League has left Manchester United legends divided as to whether the club should buy a striker this summer.BBC Sport - Football
- Transfer rumours: Pellegrini, De Gea, Aguero, Bissouma, Zidane, Benteke, Silva7 May 2021, 5:44 am
The door could be open for Liverpool to sign Lorenzo Pellegrini, Man City and Arsenal join the queue for Yves Bissouma, plus more.
- Roma 3-2 Man Utd (5-8 on aggregate): 'Faith in Ole Gunnar Solskjaer close to being rewarded'6 May 2021, 11:19 pm
It would seem automatic for Manchester United to reward manager Ole Gunnar Solskjaer with a new contract after taking them to the Europa League final, says Simon Stone.
- Arsenal 'devastated' by Europa League exit but where does club go now?6 May 2021, 11:04 pm
BBC Sport gathers reaction from the manager, players, pundits and more to gauge the mood after a disastrous night for Arsenal - and asks where the club goes from here.
- 2030 World Cup: UK identifies 97 international events it hopes to host over the next decade6 May 2021, 11:02 pm
The UK identifies almost 100 international sporting events it hopes to host in the next decade, including the football World Cup in 2030.
- Ole Gunnar Solskjaer: Man Utd boss unhappy with fixture schedule6 May 2021, 10:35 pm
Ole Gunnar Solskjaer says Manchester United's fixture schedule over the coming days is "physically impossible" after his side reach the Europa League final.
- Roma 3-2 Man Utd (5-8 on aggregate): Solskjaer's side through to Europa League final6 May 2021, 10:00 pm
Manchester United comfortably move through to the Europa League final, despite losing 3-2 to Roma in the second leg.
- Arsenal 0-0 Villarreal (Agg: 1-2): Gunners' European hopes ended by old boss Emery6 May 2021, 9:31 pm
Arsenal's Europa League hopes are dashed as Villarreal seal a semi-final victory that almost certainly ends the Gunners' unbroken 25-season run of appearing in European competition.
- Harry Kane: 'European club success will help England at Euros'6 May 2021, 9:01 pm
Harry Kane says the success of English sides in European club competition will boost England's Euro 2020 hopes.
- Newcastle United owner Mike Ashley files Premier League lawsuit6 May 2021, 8:41 pm
Newcastle owner Mike Ashley files a lawsuit against the Premier League and says it's time for "dark forces to step aside" regarding the club's takeover.
- Harry Kane: England captain talks Euros, future and helping Leyton Orient6 May 2021, 6:28 pm
Tottenham and England striker Harry Kane tells BBC Sport that the all-English Champions League final between Chelsea and Manchester City is "great for the national team".Latest TOP news from www.espn.com
- Willie Mays at 90: He was Steph Curry, Michael Jordan, Simone Biles and Mikhail Baryshnikov7 May 2021, 7:11 am
Mays could do it all -- hit, run, throw. But how do you explain Mays, who turns 90 on Thursday, to this generation?
- Hartford to D-III after NCAA men's tourney berth7 May 2021, 6:53 am
Hartford is expected to transition to Division III by Sept. 1, 2025. The news comes less than two months after the men's basketball team reached its first NCAA tournament.
- Hat's off: Jake Paul sparks Mayweather scuffle7 May 2021, 6:53 am
Floyd Mayweather squared off -- sort of -- with Jake Paul, who prompted a scuffle Thursday when he took off Mayweather's cap during a news conference for brother Logan Paul's fight vs. the undefeated boxer.
- Giants' Robinson hitless in return to pro baseball7 May 2021, 6:53 am
Drew Robinson returned to professional baseball on Thursday night, going hitless in his first game since surviving a suicide attempt and losing his right eye last year.
- Union calls NFL memo 'gutless' in reply to players7 May 2021, 6:53 am
The Denver Broncos and tackle Ja'Wuan James have become the focal points in the growing acrimony between the NFL and the NFL Players Association over attendance of players at voluntary offseason workouts.
- Luka: Have to stop 'complaining way too much'7 May 2021, 6:53 am
Luka Doncic says he's got to work on controlling his emotions as he looks to avoid a one-game suspension by being called for his 16th technical foul this season.
- Police: Texas LB Ehlinger found dead off campus7 May 2021, 6:53 am
Texas LB Jake Ehlinger, the younger brother of former Longhorns quarterback Sam Ehlinger, was found dead Thursday, according to Austin, Texas, police. He was 20.
- Angels GM: Move to cut Pujols helps both sides7 May 2021, 6:53 am
The Angels designated Albert Pujols for assignment Thursday, with GM Perry Minasian saying that Pujols "not getting any playing time would not do him any good or the team any good."
- AD (back) exits early, expects to play vs. Blazers7 May 2021, 6:53 am
The Lakers' Anthony Davis (back spasms) played only nine minutes in Thursday's loss to the Clippers, but expects to play Friday against the Blazers in what many on the team consider a must-win game.
- NBA playoff watch: Fading Lakers dealt another blow7 May 2021, 6:07 am
Anthony Davis went down again as the defending champs slid closer to the play-in, while the Nets are slipping toward No. 3 in the East.